All Comments on 'The Stranger on the Cruise'

by EricParkerErotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

If you are going to write a story based onboard a Cruise ship, at least find out how expenses are charged. You use a pass card system and any expenses get charged to your cabin. Wallets are not required.

Re the story... the less said, the better. But why would his slut wife have been in the Toilets for at least 30 minutes? Before cuck boy enters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wife sharing fun is OK if both parties agree but you wrote this in as rape and not some fantasy or role play. If you did... I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not only is the writing awkward, but the situation is unrealistic in every conceivable way. Science fiction is more plausible than this story. Since there are no negative stars available, I am forced to 'award' this story at least one star.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How the hell did they last "just over a year" without him having a clue. I think that if I were writing this story, it would have been way more believable that they were on their honeymoon cruise.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are you twelve? The writing is terrible, it's immature and devoid of any quality or detail to grab and hold the readers attention. It reads like the ego stroke story a teenage boy who has never had sex writes in his diary to think about while stroking his underwhelming package. You should have left it there, where nobody could see it.

This is so bad I'm embarrassed FOR you.

DunkirkDunkirk8 months ago

She needs the stranger's baby bump to show after returning home.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WTF??? A guy rapes his wife and this asshole just stands there watching and rubs his own dick? Jesus, at least make some small effort to write something semi-realistic. This is just too stupid,

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Not only was this unenjoyable, but I think it may risk causing brain damage in the readers as they try to figure out what the fuck they just read. 1*

moultonknobmoultonknob6 months ago

Pitiful load of fucking bollocks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mysle ze autor nie jest starszy niz 20 lat. W tym wieku ma się dziwne fantazje.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEricParkerErotica@EricParkerErotica
That’s Me, Eric Parker. Just a regular guy, walking around with extremely dirty thoughts running through his mind throughout the day. Most people just let these thoughts go in and out of their head. Not me. I document and build on them.