The Strangest Glow

Story Info
Mushrooms that change your body or mind? Why not!
5.7k words
4.49
19.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on over! There is something you HAVE to see!" Kayla was pretty persistent over text, unusual for the often deferential farm gal. "Bring Ryan, we will need a third person."

With that strange request, we set a date for that Friday. It was my sister's turn for the monthly sleepover so with the kids safely eating pizza and watching movies down south, you and your husband were free for the night.

Putting on a touch of makeup and wearing your magenta dress, you and Ryan hop into the car and drive the ten minutes to Kayla's farm. Kayla, with her big eyes, frizzy brown hair and slender frame had been your friend for the last ten years and always was up to something.

Kayla intercepts you before you even get out of the car, waving you over to avoid the house and come directly to her loft.

Ryan, in a simple black sweater and jeans, leads the way as you pass through the bar set up and up the creaking wood steps to Kayla's cozy loft.

"So, what's the big surprise?" You ask. Kayla waves you towards the couch absent-mindedly, putting on some Stevie Nicks on the record player and shoo-ing Tadgi, her dog, downstairs. She returns with a simple wooden box.

"Okay, you remember my coworker that I told you about, Tyler?"

"Yes" "No", you roll your eyes at your husband. "Your new friend . . ." you explain,

"Right." Kayla says.

"Friend?" Ryan asks, ignoring your side-eye.

"Just a friend." Kayla says, her cheeks blushing.

"Anyways, he's a bit of a mushroom hunter and he found these." She slides open the box with a click.

Inside there are four compartments, each holding a single mushroom broken into several pieces. Inside the lid of the box there was a sticky note with clumsily drawn notes identifying each section.

In the top left, there was a dark red cap, pointed and withdrawn that looks scorched at the tips. Picking up a piece in your hand, it felt warm to the touch. The note identified it as "Calidum Corpora".

In the top right, a black smooth sided lichen had been broken into small pieces. Upon touching it, it suddenly glimmered blue, shifting shape before your eyes. "Mutationae Vitae" the note read.

In the bottom left, small rounded caps like little white grapes filled the box. They were spongey to the touch and smelled faintly of sweat. Labeled "Barbarus Occulli".

In the bottom right, the final mushrooms looked rather like purple morels, with brainlike fruit that gave off black spores to the touch. The note read "Facile Cerebreum".

"Mushrooms? We are doing mushrooms?" Ryan said excitedly.

"Yes! Tyler promised me that all of these are relatively safe. He got a degree in mycology from Fairhaven, so he's, like, an expert at this." Kayla gushed.

"A degree from Fairhaven, eh?" Ryan quipped.

"I know, but they do know their mushrooms." Kayla fired back.

"Fair point."

"So what do they do?" You interject. You want to give them a try but a few more details would be nice. "And how much do we take? Is this going to be like that creepy cabin again?"

Kayla laughed. "No no, no scary flaming tanks or creepy dolls. I think these are the real deal. Tyler said they are already broken into doses, you can take one dose or two depending on how much of an experience you want and that all of them are good. I tried googling the names but it got all technical and medical journal stuff, so I couldn't make heads or tails of it."

With that ringing endorsement, there wasn't much else to do but decide. Kayla offered the box to you,

"So, do you want to pick first?"

"Wait, first we've got to make a plan . . ." You assert.

"Oh! We could each take a different one and compare notes!" Ryan suggests. He has a point but still, you were mid-thought.

"The way Tyler was talking about it, he said the effects only last an hour. We could try them throughout the night." Kayla said. She turned to you, "I'm good with any of them, you pick for me!"

You hand Kayla two pieces of black/blue lichen and dole out a piece of the spongy morel shaped mushroom to Ryan.

"I'm excited!!" Kayla gave a little hop and then turned to you, "You gave me the good one, right?" in her best Marilyn Monroe voice, " . . . I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop." With one more shrug, she swallows both pieces. Her face screws up slightly at the taste.

"How'd it taste?" Ryan asks.

"Don't worry about it, just eat it Ryan. It'll be fine." Kayla says not at all reassuring. Ryan sticks out his tongue at her,

"Your wish is my command." and downs the piece.

Gingerly you pick up two pieces of the dried red caps. They looked harmless enough, like odd little gnome hats but they felt hot to the touch. Putting them in your mouth, they started to burn like chili flakes. You quickly swallow and take a swig of your wine.

"Gah! Okay! Let's see how this goes!" All three of you wait, expectantly, Stevie Nicks warbling in the background. The wind has picked up outside, battering the windows with rain and branches.

"So . .. cards?"

"Yeah."

Kayla clears a space on the coffee table as Ryan deals out a hand of gin rummy. This was the trickiest part of anything edible, waiting for it to kick in.

A few hands later, you aren't feeling much, but find yourself admiring Kayla's outfit. Her wardrobe is always a bit of performance art but today she's wearing a loose fitting white blouse with chunky wire jewelry and form fitting black slacks with a luxurious harvest colored shawl.

"You look great today, Kayla. I love that shawl!"

"Thank you! I made it from an old couch cushion, isn't it fantastic?" She adjusts it but her blouse gets caught. She tries to adjust her blouse but her breasts are pushing up against the fabric, pulling it tight.

"This shirt must have shrunk in the wash. Hmf." She gives it one more tug. Your cheeks grow hot, captivated by her shifting bosoms. You quickly look down before she catches you gawking. Your fingertips and toes are tingling and there is a warm heat spreading in your belly.

"That or your breasts are doubling in size." Ryan quips.

"I hope not! They can be a handful when they are bigger." Kayla laughs.

"I wouldn't mind a handful." Ryan grins. Kayla chucks a pillow at his head.

"Quiet you! Less ogling and more card playing." You say but your mind is racing. The heat from your belly has spread to your crotch. You are definitely getting excited. Your breath is starting to come shallow and quick, your nipple hardening beneath your dress. This is getting seriously distracting. You try to focus on the next hand, just one card in front of another.

"Fine, I'm taking them all!" Kayla scoops up a whole spread of cards and puts them in her hand, brushing her blonde curls out of her face.

"Kayla!" You stare in amazement, Kayla's incredible chestnut frizz has been completely transformed, shifting to a full crop of blonde curls, cascading down over her shawl. Her face was rounding out, a freckle materializing on her left cheek.

"What? What is it?" Her hands go to her hair. "Oh my god!" She leaps up to go to the mirror and

RIPPPPPP!

Her pants split all up the backside, her hips flaring out giving her the full hourglass figure. You notice your own breath is coming short, you press your thighs together as the heat fills your groin, soaking your panties with your own excitement. You are going to need to do something about this fast.

"OH my god! I look like Marilyn Monroe!" you hear from the other side of the loft as Kayla examines her new figure in the mirror, her clothes in somewhat disarray. You glance over at Ryan, he is still dutifully shuffling the cards, his eyes not leaving the table.

Your breath catching in your throat, you try and focus on something, anything else other than the raging hormones flying through your system. You turn to Ryan, as he places his points on the table. Just seeing your husband in his black zip up sweater makes you want to rip his clothes off, pin him to the couch and fuck him him till his eyes roll back in his head. Oh geez, this is going to be too much isn't it?

"Hey cutie, are you feeling alright?" He cocks his head sideways and gives a thoughtful look.

"Yes, I think so. I don't really feel much effect. Maybe because I only took one piece?"

"None of my clothes fit anymore!" You hear an exasperated and bemused Kayla from the other side of the room. Even her voice has started to sound low and breathy.

Your head whips around and you catch a glimpse of Kayla topless from behind as she rummages through her chest of drawers. Her pants are on the floor but she's tied a wrap dress around her waist, showcasing her suddenly long legs.

Oh god. You are definitely going to need to take care of business here soon or you are just going to explode! You get up, and Ryan stands with you.

"Do you need something?" he asks, concerned. YES TO GET FUCKED! Your brain screams at you but you push that voice down.

"No no, you make yourself comfortable, have a drink and if we need something, we will let you know."

"If you need something, you will let me know." Ryan repeats, somewhat robotically. The flames were encircling your nipples, rigid and hard, screaming out for attention.

You dash over to Kayla's bedroom area, where she is holding up a baggy sweatshirt in front of her chest, wrinkling her nose in distaste.

"Wow, you look alot like her!" you babble. She turns around and drops the sweatshirt, your eyes immediately shift to her full bosoms and trim waist. Oh god, you can't. Your pussy gushes.

"Check these puppies out! They're huge!" She laughs and waves her breasts back and forth.

"Go on, give them a feel, they aren't mine!" You reach out and caress her soft full breasts. You are trembling, your hips subconsciously tensing and untensing.

"Are you okay?" She asks, unconcerned with her own nakedness.

"I think . .. I think the mushroom is making me really really horny." You confess.

"Oh no! That sounds just dreadful." She says sarcastically, laughing. "Do you need some help with that? After all, I am an international sex symbol. Or should I give you and Ryan some space?"

"Please, Kayla. I need your help, badly!" She gives another throaty laugh and leans in, kissing you with her full lips. You quiver, taught with sexual tension.

"Take that dress off and get on the bed." You frantically pull your magenta dress over your head and stretch out on her soft mattress. Kayla, still topless and blonde, props herself up on one elbow and leans in, giving you another kiss, her breasts pressing against your bra. You break the kiss, and reach behind, unclasping your bra and freeing your chest.

"Oh my! You do need it, don't you?" Kayla reaches down and tweaks one of your rock hard nipples, giving your breast a rough squeeze. You groan low in your throat. Her hand traces its way down your belly to your soaked panties. She slides her fingers inside your panties, gently tracing the outside of your lips.

You shudder, your hips convulsing.

"Don't tease. Please, I need it. I need it!" You plead. She smiles that radiant Marilyn smile. With her other hand, she caresses your face, brushing a stray hair out of your eyes as her fingers find your clit, gently rubbing up and down. She nibbles at your ear and you feel her hot breath on your neck.

"Oh god, OH god, OH GOD!" you moan, chest heaving as her fingers move faster and faster. She slides one long middle finger deep into your pussy and pushes up. Your hips buck, leaping off the mattress. Lights flash behind your eyes. Has it been minutes? Moments? Hours? Time has no meaning as she works you relentlessly. Mercilessly building your pleasure as you get closer and closer.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!" You cry out as she fingers you faster and faster, the pleasure builds and then crests. Hits you in a wave as the fire engulfs your world, you legs twitching and shuddering, her fingers still working your clit and pressing inside you.

"Aaaagghhhhhhhh!" you give a last shudder and the orgasm sweeps through every inch of your body. Whoosh. You cry in relief, tears streaming down your cheeks as slowly you drift back to this space, looking up in Marilyn's face with Kayla's eyes looking down at you with love and concern.

"You okay?" She asks. You reach up and give her a kiss. "Thank you" you sigh. You still feel that heat in your belly but it seems more like a steady pulse rather than a demanding road. She slips her fingers out of you and stretches.

"That was fun." She says, wrapping a knit shawl around her shoulders, providing amble views of her chest but keeping her warm in the fall air. She looks over to the other side of the studio where Ryan is still drinking a glass of wine and looking at her records.

"I'm surprised he didn't come over." She says, a little concerned. "Is he alright?"

You sit up, trying to find your clothes. "I told him to stay put, so he did."

"Here" Kayla hands over the baggy sweatshirt she was playing with earlier. You slip it over your head and it reaches down to midthigh.

With your senses restored, you can see that Kayla's blonde curls are already beginning to fade back to her natural brown, although her hips and bust remain substantive. Her face returns a bit to it's Kayla-like shape although the freckle remains on her lips.

"Okay, I think that batch is beginning to wear off. What should we have next?"

Kayla, slightly flustered from all the activity, returns to the card table. Ryan looks up, unphased.

"Do you need anything?"

"What, me? No. No . . I'm good." She looks over at you, blushing slightly. "I'm all good."

"Your hair is back." Ryan notes. Kayla smiles, "Yeah, but these are still here!" she says, shaking her chest. Ryan smiles but quickly shifts his eyes back to the cards.

You bring the wood box over, sliding the lid open.

"Okay, I think we are ready for another round. I mean, I'm still feeling a little bit from the last mushroom, but I want to try something else" It was true, you are still full of fire and could easily have spent another three hours in bed with Kayla but it felt wrong to monopolize the whole evening.

Kayla holds out her hand, like a small child looking for a treat. You grab two pieces of the red caps, the Calidum Corpora, and drop them in her hands. She gives you a big grin.

"Isn't this what you took last time?" You nod. She grins, "YAY! That looked fun." A moment of relief slides through you, as Kayla opens those full lips and slips the two pieces into her mouth. She chews for a moment and gulps, blowing air out her mouth as if swallowing something spicy.

Next, you pick out the black-blue lichen for Ryan. You catch his eyes, making sure you have his full attention.

"Okay, sweetheart, I need you to think about Chris Helmworth."

"YES!" Kayla squeals from behind you, her voice still holding strains of Marilyn's rasp.

"Thor?" Ryan asks.

"Yes, think about him. How does he sound, how does he look?" Ryan blinks once, slowly, and nods.

"I've got it."

"Okay, swallow." He downs the mushrooms with no complaints.

Finally, you fish out the small round white fungi. The barbarus occulli feel slightly slimy to the touch but you pop them into your mouth, mashing them briefly into a pulp before swallowing. A sweaty aftertaste but that was all.

"So, another hand of gin rummy?"

The cards are shuffled and reset. You know you should be getting a little chilly, what with no pants but the heat from the previous experience keeps your warm and toasty. Mostly, your eyes are drawn to Kayla, slowly squirming in her seat.

She catches you looking and gives you a saucy grin.

"Kicking in?" You ask, coyly.

"Little bit." She replies, voice strained.

"Uh . . .you guys?" Ryan's dark hair had started to lighten, his beard fading back to light stubble, but his sweater was already starting strain and he had definitely gained a few inches.

"I think I need to . . . take off my shirt? This isn't comfortable."

"Please!" Kayla jumped in.

"Get comfy!" you say, waving him on. Ryan reached up and pulled his black sweater over his head leaving his tight green t-shirt, stretched taut over bulging chest muscles.

"Woah." He said in his suddenly deep voice. "That's pretty neat."

"Oh! Can I touch?!" Kayla hops up, knocking the cards astray and puts her hand on his chest.

Ryan flexes, pushing his shaggy golden hair back and curls his bicep. You reach out and touch his arms

FLASH

There's a moment of vertigo and you are looking down, seeing the table filled with cards and Kayla reaching up caressing your chest. Your chest, you look down and see a green t-shirt stretching across a bulging chest and tapered abs. Turning your head, you see yourself sitting in the chair, your naked legs sprawled, your head loll-ed back, your eyes blank and looking at the ceiling.

You shake your head. What the hell?

"Are you alright Ryan?" Kayla is looking up at you. "I'm . . . I'm alright." you stammer out, your voice sounding strange to your ears. You look back at Kayla, she's still rubbing your chest, a hungry look in her eyes. Gazing down you can see her nipples, hard and piercing, pushing through her flimsy shawl. You feel a lurch down below and a sensation you can't quite quantify.

You take a deep breath and open your eyes. The world comes back into focus. Your hands are once again, your hands. The bulky sweatshirt surrounds your body and looking up from your seat, you can see Kayla has managed to untangle herself from your thunder god of a husband and is looking at you intently.

"Brenna? Are you doing okay?" She says, her breath coming in a rush. You nod sleepily, and reach for your glass of wine.

Kayla bounces back, hoping from one foot to another. "Okay, okay! Okay!"

You grin, "Doing alright." Kayla shoots you a frantic look. "Not really?"

"I'm tingling, Brenna, I'm tingling all over." You stand, "You want my help?"

"God yes. Fuck, I need something and quick." Ryan moves but you hold up a hand.

"I've got this!" You lean in and give her a full kiss, your tongues tangle, your eyes roll back in your head and

FLASH

You open your eyes, disoriented by the sudden shift in perspective. Slump! You look down and see your body sprawled out on the floor. Ah crap, you probably should have grabbed herself.

"Oh shit!" Ryan says, stooping to help pick your body up. "Is she okay?"

"No no, it's cool, she's fine." You say in Kayla's voice. He looked at you with Chris Hemsworth's perfectly symmetrical features, his brow furrowed in concern.

"Don't worry about her, I think . . . she's just . . .taking a nap." Your breath is coming in ragged gasps. Oh god, the fire again. Your hips are already churning and your nipples sticking straight out like arrow heads.

Ryan stoops, gathers her up in his arms and sets her on the couch.

"Okay, Ryan, I really need your help right now!" You put Kayla's hand on his massive bicep. "If I don't have an orgasm soon, I'm going to just explode! Would you just fuck me?!" He gives a slow blink.

"Yes, I will just fuck you Kayla." He repeats. Then shakes his head and looks at you with desire in his eyes, sweeping her, now your, chest and flimsy wrap skirt with his gaze.

He leans in and gives you a full kiss, cupping your face in his hands. You arch her back, pressing your full breasts into him. He reaches down, grabbing your hips with both hands and lifts you effortlessly into the air.

You wrap Kayla's legs around his waist, your wrap skirt falling useless to the floor, grinding your crotch against his groin. He carries you towards the bed.

"No! Can't wait that long! The wall, the wall!" You wave him towards the sloped wall of the loft, frantically rubbing your sex against him, the stimulation setting you higher and higher. He holds you tight, pressing you against the wall.

12