The Strangest Glow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You reach down and unbuckle his pants, his jeans falling useless to the ground and grope his cock. Definitely thicker than you remember, you guide it into your warm pussy. You are already soaked, he slides in effortlessly, filling you up, stretching those muscles.

"Ugghhhhhhh" he groans as you squeeze him from inside. He lifts you up and down on his cock, your butt tight as you push into him. Harder, deeper, harder, deeper!

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" You shout, one hand pushing against the sloped roof of the loft to steady yourself, the other frantically working your clit. Your chest heaves as the thrusts become more and more violent, more and more frantic.Your bodies smashing into each other. His huge cock filling and filling and filling.

"AH AH AH AH AH!" You are just screaming now, your world consumed with the fire and the pleasure. His hands scorching hot on your butt, working your whole body in rhythm with his.

"Oh lord, Kayla! Kayla!" he shouts, pushing you all the way down on his cock. You feel a gush inside, and then another and another, and another. His whole body taut like a bowstring, you grab his shoulder and butt cheek, digging in your nails as he fills you to the brim. This sets you off like a firework,

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh" you gasp out your orgasm, shoulders heaving as the pleasure sweeps through you. Dimly, slightly, the room comes back into focus as Ryan stretches you out on Kayla's bed and gives you the softest of kisses on your forehead. You bask in the glow, the after tremors still echoing through your body.

The minutes stretch on and you take a deep breath, unlatching your consciousness from Kayla's body and open your eyes. You are back on the couch. You sit up, a little dizzy and disoriented but feeling yourself again.

Looking around the loft, you see Kayla sitting up on her bed but no sign of Ryan as Chris Hemsworth. Footsteps downstairs - he must be in the restroom. Kayla looks over at you.

"Wow! That was WILD!" She whispers. She gets up and throws the shawl over her shoulders, fishing the wrap skirt off the ground. You notice her body has shaken off the last remnants of Marilyn's curves and now is just her usual, beautiful Kayla self. She scurries over and plops down next to you on the couch.

"That was incredible. Like, I could feel you there, with me, in my head but I could move. I could feel everything, it was SO HOT."

"Oh thank goodness, I was worried that you wouldn't like it . . ."

"Usually not my thing, but the lack of control, the sensation of being taken. And of course, making love to a movie star!" She throws up her hands. "Ah-mazing!"

"There was a movie star here?" Ryan pops in, creaking up the stairs. His face had mostly returned to its own shape, although his dark hair retained a golden hue, and his chest was much more toned than usual.

"I just shoo-ed your mom away. She came out to let the dog out and heard some shouting. Apparently someone was kind of noisy?" Ryan grinned.

"That was all you, thunder god!" Kayla says - pouring herself another glass of wine. You sort through the remaining pieces of fungi.

"I think there's enough here for one more session - and then we all should probably get some sleep."

"What, you don't want to just keep having sex until dawn?" Kayla laughs.

"Dude, we're in our thirties."

"You are so right. After Midnight, we all turn into old people complaining about our backs." you quip.

"I don't know, my back feels great!" Ryan says, twisting back and forth.

"Hush, thunder god, I'm deciding here." You pull out the box.

You fish out one of the last pieces of the Calidum Corpora, it's red shriveled cap still feeling hot to the touch. You put it in Kayla's hands.

"Again? Phew! I'm still coming down from last time." She shakes her shoulders, running her fingers through her chestnut frizzy hair.

"Trust me, I'll make it worth your while." You say, taking a moment to hold Clea Duvall's image in your head as you swallow the black-blue lichen.

"Oh! Who are you turning into?" She asks - you grin.

"Just you wait, it will be a surprise."

"Well, I liked the last one. Here we go!" She pops the red cap into her mouth and washes it down with gulp of wine.

You turn to Ryan, doling out two servings of the white Barbarus Occulli.

"Wait, didn't this just cause you to go to sleep last time?" You shake your head.

"This lets you see things from a different perspective." He gives you a skeptical look but dutifully swallows the mushrooms.

WIth that all sorted, Kayla fiddles with the record player, putting on some fresh Miles Davis. Ryan, still looking uncomfortable in his stretched out green t-shirt, is trying and failing to add up the scores of the gin rummy hands so far. Kayla takes a seat next to him, trying to walk him through it. You pace, anxious for the mushroom to kick in as your friend and husband whisper in the corner.

Finally, you go downstairs, splashing some water on your face in the bathroom. Gazing into the mirror, you can already see your soft pointed chin squaring up, your cheekbones rising, her thick eyebrows and short brown hair coming in. The sweatshirt that was large on you suddenly feels gargantuan. You haven't changed height at all but your full bosoms have shrunk down to slender B cups and your full hips narrowed to firm slight curves.

Taking a few deep breaths, you make your way upstairs. The lights are turned down low, you squint in the darkness. You see Ryan's body sprawled out in the big chair facing the bedroom, and there is a stirring over at the bed.

"Hey, let's see who you chose," Kayla's voice, soft and low, beckons from the bed. The beaded lantern near her bedside table drenches the room with a faint amber illumination. The strangest glow, yet warm - like a flickering lantern on a stormy night.

From the stairs, you can see she is completely naked, the shadows clinging to her body like dripping water. She has one knee up, her right hand already tangled in the dark curly hair between her legs, gently rubbing. The other is behind her head, propping up the pillow, watching you approach.

You come to the foot of the bed, the light splashing on your girlish form.

"Is that . . . are you . . . what's her name . . . Clea . . ." Kayla fumbles for the word.

"Duvall."

"Yes, from But I'm a Cheerleader! Oh yes, I like her."

"I know." You blush, biting your lip and pull the sweatshirt over your head. You stand, gloriously naked at the foot of her bed, one hand on your hip, trying your best for a smoldering look.

"Oh yeah!" Kayla exclaims, her hand moving more vigorously between her legs.

You crawl into bed next to her, putting one tentative hand on her breast. She puts her hand on top of hers and squeezes, arching her back into you.

"Oh Brenna!" she says lustily. You kiss, passionately, legs tangling together. Her lips are soft, like petals and her breath hot and steamy. As you part for a moment, she looks at you with heavy lidded-eyes.

"Maybe its the mushrooms talking, because FUCK those things are strong. . . "

You caress her soft inner thigh, earning a shudder of delight.

". . . but you know, you don't have to be someone else for this to happen. I know I like men, mostly, but you, Brenna, you're always special. You know that, right?" She looks up at you, those deep hazel eyes imploring you to understand, staring through a stranger's face to touch heart to heart.

For a moment, a beautiful moment, it feels perfect. And you are grateful for the gift that it is.

You nod, and lean in, kissing her. Your small breasts dragging across her chest, your fingers intertwined behind her pillow, her hands still working furiously between her legs.

"Here, let me . . ." you gently pull her hand away and descend. Kissing your way down, passed her stomach, leisurely licking your way across her pelvis, your lips signing little love notes on the inside of her white trembling thighs.

Her mound is a tangle of thick curls, you drink in the heady smell and the slowly traces her outer lips, up and down, before diving in.

"oooooooooOOOoo" she groans up above. "Don't tease . . . "

You leisurely work your way to her clit, soft strokes up and down the sides of the hood with your tongue, applying just enough pressure to build the tension.

"No, no no, fucking do it!" she groans. She grabs your hair and pulls your face into her. You increase the pace, sucking her clit into your mouth till she cries out, her hips bucking off the bed. You reach up and slide your middle finger deep into her,

"Uuuggghhhhhh" she groans, one hand holding you to her, the other frantically twisting her nipple as she writhes back and forth.

You pull yourself free and through one of your legs over hers, pressing your mound to hers and start grinding.

"Oh FUCK! Yes yes YES YES! Oh Brenna! Oh Brennaaaaaa!" she pushes back, her hair strewn, her chest covered in a sheen of sweet, glistening in the dim amber light.

"I'm almost there . . ." she cries out, you pick up the tempo, your own pleasure building, wave after wave. You hear movement behind you but you pay it no mind.

"AaaahhhhhHHHH!!!" she shouts and her hips jump as an orgasm shakes through Kayla's entire body. She shudders her release, arms trembling as she flops back on the bed, separating the two of you, as she gasps, trying to catch her breath.

The image of Kayla, limbs askew, covered in sweat, her post-orgasmic glory is too much. Still crouching above her,yYou reach down and touch yourself just for a moment and lightning jumps through your body. Your orgasm sweeps through you - a glorious wave of release.

"Uuuuggghhhhh" you groan with Clea's voice as your whole core tenses and contracts. You breath rushes out of you and your body goes limp.

Totally blissed out, you stretch out next to Kayla. She curls in close, putting her head in the crook of your neck and running her finger tips up and down your sternum idly. The moments stretch into minutes, and beyond as you drift off.

Dimly, you feel movement nearby. Kayla has clicked on another light in the room and has retrieved an old hoodie, pulling it over her head and she stands up, her butt still peaking out beneath it. You sit up, quite conscious that your natural curves have returned somewhat. It must be wearing off. Ryan is there by your side, with your original dress in his hands and a glass of water.

You drink, slowly and then pull on the dress, forgoing your undergarments. Kayla returns, full dressed as you and Ryan grab the last of your belongings.

"Wow, that was . . . " you begin and stop, struggling to find the words.

"Yeah, pretty incredible." She finishes with a smile.

"Thank Tyler for us, that's one night I won't forget." Ryan says. Kayla nods,

"Oh yeah, definitely." Ryan starts to head down the stairs but Kayla catches your hand. You pause, turning back.

"Yes?" She looks into your eyes with such warmth, you blush.

"Thank you. I just wanted to say . . . thank you. I had a really good time." You beam back her, unable to really find the words, still wrestling with so many conflicting emotions.

You mumble your thanks and make your way down the rickety stairs. Ryan is there helping you back to the car. On the drive back, let go of a long heavy breath you didn't realize you had been holding.

"Well, that was really sweet of you." You say, finally breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" He asks, coyly. You give him a quick sideeye before returning your gaze to the road.

"You know exactly what I mean. 'I like men, mostly, but you, Brenna, you're always special'? It was really sweet until I realized it was you the whole time."

Ryan briefly laughs, until he catches the daggers shooting out of your eyes.

"Oh babe, Kayla told me what the little white mushrooms do. We talked about it while you were downstairs in the bathroom. She wanted you for herself, without me knocking around in her head. I was fine with it so long as I could watch, so she set me up in the chair near the bed. I was so worried that you would hear me and it would spoil the moment."

You feel like the gears were turning but not moving forward.

"So, when she said all that . . ."

"That was all her. 100%." You look out into the cool dark evening, the rural road providing few street lights for illumination, but the glow of Kayla's loft still warming your cheeks.


12