The Stratford Machine Ch. 02-03

Story Info
The Stratford machine and transformation.
5.6k words
4.28
15.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[chapter 2] - The Stratford Machine

As usual, it was a sunny morning in southern Florida. The three men stayed in their suite after a long night of drinking and laughter. They gathered once again for breakfast at one of the resort's numerous restaurants.

In spite of the fact that the resort is open to the public, it is one of the most expensive in Florida. On the north shore of the Atlantic coast, it is located outside of Miami. Even though the hotel is expensive, it always fills to capacity. The Stratford Resort has been open since the early 1960s and is well known in the highly wealthy community. Parking is located in the center of the main building, which is flanked by two wing buildings with fifteen-floor rooms. On the other side of the pink facade resort is a large pool surrounded by other amenities. The resort has its own private beach along the Atlantic Ocean coast.

There is a secret area on the top of the main building that is not accessible to the general public. Officially, there are three levels in the main building, but there is also a fourth and fifth level. From the outside, it appears to be a decorative façade since there are no windows indicating that it is that high. A classy steakhouse dining area is located on the third floor. There is an elevator in the kitchen that has a card access reader. The secret levels cannot be accessed in any other way. There is an emergency exit on both levels, but it is a steep slide that leads down to the laundry room on the first floor. Stratford Members Club meets in this secret location.

There is a suite on the tenth floor of the North wing of the resort for the three men. The group had breakfast at the restaurant on the first floor of the main center building, then ascended to the third floor to reach the steakhouse. As the dining room has not yet been opened, they find their way to the kitchen. As they approached the elevator, they stopped.

Taking an access card from his pocket, Dr. Peterson swiped it at the elevator access panel. A green light appeared on the panel and an unlocking sound was heard as the elevator door opened. Once the three men entered the elevator, Dr. Peterson pressed a button and the door immediately closed. Due to the lack of labels on the buttons, Ethan was unable to determine what each button meant, but he knew that Doctor Ronny had pressed the topmost button. Within a short period of time, the elevator ascended and stopped, and the doors opened.

Upon exiting the elevator, a long corridor can be found on both sides. There is nothing unusual about the corridor; it appears to be just another hotel hallway. James Stratford, the host, was waiting for the three men.

He was much older than Dr. Peterson and had graying hair, but he was in very good health for his age. The suit he was wearing was very expensive.

"Good morning, gentleman. Welcome to my special members only area of the resort."

The three men greeted and shook hands with the older man.

"Great, follow me."

James led the way down a corridor on the left side that eventually bent to the right. The corridor ended about 10 yards from a door as they turned. James opened the door to reveal a small room with a darkly lit passageway leading to another door. When that door was opened, the room was revealed to be metal lined with a glass window leading into the next room. The room was completely dark, and nothing could be seen.

Upon flipping the switch on the control panel next to the door, the room was illuminated.

"I would like to introduce the Stratford Machine, gentleman."

White tiles covered the walls and floors of the room, and a large metallic machine stood in the center. There was a large metal machine with a central conveyor belt system leading to a rectangular door on the back wall. In addition to the belt, there are tall, thick metal pillars on either side.

Ethan asked, "What is it?"

"It's called a Body Modification Machine, or BMM-3, since it's the third version of the system."

Ethan and Robert seem still puzzled by this.

"Thanks to your gentleman's engineering of both software and hardware, along with Dr. Peterson's bio-engineering staff, we can create a machine that will revolutionize what women look like!"

Robert asked, "What do you mean?"

"This machine can transform a plain-Jane-looking woman into whatever you want! It can body contour the subject, create larger breasts or asses, or modify the waist of the subject. It can change hair style and color, and it can even grow longer hair at the click of a button. Since this machine can also pierce a subject and tattoo them, I have modified it slightly myself. It also can grow the fingernails as well as toenails as well as color them. Hell, it even can do makeup on them!"

When Ethan and Robert's jaws hit the floor, they do not know what to say as this was not what they expected.

Dr. Peterson told them, "Sorry boys, I knew what James was doing, but wanted to wait until it was successful before letting you guys know."

James showed them a tablet, "This tablet controls the machine and the app, thanks to Ethan for that by the way, gives you all the options to modify the subject."

Robert asked, "James, is it just for woman?"

"It is only for modification for woman, however, I never thought about trying it on men. I'm sure it could work, if for some reason you want to have a female body, yes, I don't see why not."

"Who wants to be the first to try it out?"

When Alicia wakes up, she finds herself in a dark room. Upon a cold metal bed, she is sprawled eagle-footed. As well as her wrists, her ankles are also cuffed to the bed. The woman attempted to look at her feet, but the collar on her neck was also attached to the metal bed. As she felt numb and not panicked at all, she concluded that she had been drugged up. Similar to the effects of heroin, she became addicted.

Suddenly, the bed began to move forward. A feeling of panic has now taken hold of her.

As the men viewed the opening of the door on the back wall, a large metal bed was revealed, which was occupied by a naked woman. Upon reaching the large pillars, the bed is raised so that the woman is eye to eye with them. After attaching the wrist attachments to the pillars, the bed slides away, leaving the subject attached to the pillars by the ankles and wrists.

It was Robert who asked James, since he was the one who took the tablet, "Does the machine change people's minds, such as attitudes and such? Like mind control?"

"No, it does nothing mental, however, after they have changed their physical appearance, their mentality does change naturally."

"Oh."

Robert turns back to the naked woman.

"So where is she from? Did she volunteer for this?"

Robert examines her closely. She is beautiful despite her unhealthy career and drug addiction. Her breasts are small and perky, and her hair is black and uncurled, approximately shoulder length. A large patch of pubic hair conceals her pussy. She is on the skinny side and has a very attractive complexion, as she is half black and half Latina. Robert is unable to discern the design on her neck tattoo.

"Good question. The girls we selected are streetwalkers. This particular one comes from the streets of LA. She was volunteered by her pimp. She was a perpetual drug user when we collected her. We found traces of heroin, coke, and weed in her system."

James continued, "We selected these women, because, unfortunately, they will not be missed, however, we are not hurting them, oh no, we are helping them, you see; Maybe Dr. Peterson, you would like to answer this question."

"No problem, James, the drugs in her system have her body addicted to them and will shut down if you cut them off cold turkey. That's why at drug rehab, they give them drugs in a controlled manner and slowly wean them off. Through this machine, we can genetically modify a person's body to make their drug dependency disappear. They will not be addicted to them again."

"Okay, after you change them, then what?"

James chuckled, "After the modification, these women will spend time with the club member that changed them for the weekend. After that, the women will be put back on the streets where they came from or unless the client wants to keep them for some reason."

"Either way, they will be better off than when they came to us."

James then looked at Robert and asked, "Are you ready to begin?"

[chapter 3] - Transformation

The takeout food was getting cold, and Chloe was concerned about her roommate. Alicia had not returned home yet, and it was getting late as darkness was falling. Her roommate is unusually late, especially since she knew when food, especially Chinese, was waiting for her.              The mousey brunette was now concerned. She has been concerned ever since her friend began walking the streets of LA as a hooker. Tonight, however, increased her level of stress. Even though she was very hungry, she was unable to even touch her food. Her mind runs through a series of thoughts, justifying her roommate's tardiness. It is possible that she has a last-minute client. Even tonight, when she thinks of the worst-case scenario, in which she would receive a call late at night asking her to go to the morgue to verify her roommate's death, she has difficulty thinking about it. She has been haunted by this vision for several months.             

The fifth time Chloe called, there was no answer and she was redirected to Alicia's voicemail greeting. Angry and disappointed, she hung up.

It was no longer possible for her to wait any longer. As she put the cold food in her small apartment refrigerator, she grabbed a pen and paper and wrote her roommate a note, letting her know she was searching for her, and grabbed her light jacket as she headed out the door.

"I hope she does not lose her key again," Chloe thought to herself.

From the sun descending from the city that comes alive more at night, the air became colder. After zipping up her jacket, Chloe walked to the street where her roommate works. The concerned roommate keeps scanning the crowd as she walks down the busy sidewalks, hoping to see Alicia approaching her.

Alicia is extremely scared as she is restrained by this metallic device. In the wall facing her, there is a large rectangular mirror, and she is certain that the person who took her is hiding behind the mirror, as this is a common two-way mirror found in the integration rooms at police headquarters. Her screams of terror begin to fill the room.

A cold metal collar is still attached around her neck, so she is unable to turn her head, but she can see a large room that is dimly lit, and she appears to be the only one in the room. Since her arms are starting to hurt from being restrained above her head and her legs are spread out as well, she feels as though she was a carnival volunteer attached to a spinning wheel awaiting the knife thrower's daggers to fall.

As a result of her screaming, she has begun to cry after she has not received any response from her abductors. All over her naked body, she can feel sweat beading down. She is experiencing a great deal of anxiety.

Bobby takes control of the tablet that Mr. Stratford has provided him. The device appears to be a larger iPad with the custom app already installed.

"Go ahead, try it out," James Stratford urged him on.

"Alrighty then."

The screen flashes to a confirmation screen when Bobby hits the begin button.

It was then that Alicia heard a metallic sound, and thin arms appeared on each of the pillars with a point at the end.When the points appeared in front of her, they began to glow a red color, and a laser grid was revealed on her and the arms moved around her and even towards her rear.

"It's a LiDAR scanner," stated Dr. Pederson, "It's needed for the computer modifications."

A few seconds later, the points turn off and retract to their original positions on the large pillars.

Bobby notices on the app that the configuration scan has been completed and that the first modification option has been displayed along with a computer model of the girl. The subject's hair is the first option. As a result, he had a wide range of choices in terms of styles, length, and color.

After thinking for a moment, he selects his options, and then the next screen appears, featuring facial appearances.You can modify the lips, eyebrows, and other features of your face in the same manner as you can with the help of a plastic surgeon.

The next category is body modifications, with breasts as the first subcategory. There is a possibility of altering the breast size to any option, whether it is bigger or smaller. In Bobby's opinion, many people will go big and not smaller.Once the options have been selected, the next step is to select the hips and buttocks options. Following some tweaking of the options, he clicked the button to proceed to the next screen.

Next, the accessories category appears on the screen. It is possible to add piercings, tattoos, nails, and even makeup to the subject. A subcategory under this category is pubic hair, which can be shaped, colored, or left bare.

Bobby turned to James, "You can't be serious?"

"Oh yes, the machine can do those things. If you want a nice patch of hair it's possible to do it even on a smooth subject. This will accelerate growth on the subject in an instant! Also, you can remove any existing tattoos on the girls. I see this one has a neck tattoo on her. If you wish you can remove it."

Upon selecting the options, the final screen shows the computerized model of the girl with the changes Bobby selected and a button titled "Finalize".

Ethan, Dr. Ron, and James has only seen glimpses of the changes Bobby made. Bobby hit the button and the app shows processing progress bar. The metallic pillars then came to life and drew the attention to all the men to watch the transformation.

Alicia can hear the pillars reverberating with activity. There are robotic arms like the one that scanned her that have large claw-like features on the end. They move towards her balled-up hands. The claws cover her entire hand, and she experienced an electrical shock that caused her hands to unclench and immobilized her fingers. She felt a strange sensation on her fingernails as she heard a buzzing sound emanating from each of the enclosed claws. The sensation was then accompanied by a feeling of cold, and the claws were released. Although she is unable to see what has been done, she can feel that her nails are now much longer than they were previously.

As she processed what had just happened, she did not realize that a larger arm had appeared and covered her entire midsection and lower body. Then, another arm with claws large enough to cover her head moved towards her. In spite of her efforts to scream, the claws encircled her head, and she was not even able to hear what she was saying.

She experienced sensations ranging from severe pain to smooth touches all over her body parts covered by the robotic arms. Alicia then experienced a different feeling than she had previously experienced, or had not experienced for a long time. After a few minutes of thinking, she was unable to identify the sensation she was experiencing. Suddenly, she realized that she had become free of her addiction to drugs. Her craving for heroin has diminished, and her jitters have diminished as well. She then felt an annoying dull pain over her neck.

Suddenly, she heard a buzzing sound, and her entire head vibrated, and she felt a strange sensation throughout her body.She was further frightened when something entered her mouth from the enclosed device.

Afterward, she experienced another sensation from other parts of her body. That sensation hurt more than the one from her head, but the pain was tolerable but still concerned her. As the pain intensified, she was close to not being able to bear it, and then it was over. Both the pain and the buzzing had disappeared. Alicia felt a sense of relief until the machine began making robotic metallic noises again and she felt a shot of pain in her nipples. In spite of her desire to scream loudly, she was unable to do so, since the object was still inside of her mouth. Despite this, she is able to feel that it is metallic and has become much warmer since it first entered her mouth. Even though it was only enough to fill her mouth, it was still very irritating and uncomfortable for her.

It appeared as if the machines had stopped doing what they were programmed to do, and she was no longer able to hear or feel any sounds.

It took only a few minutes for the entire process to be completed, but it seemed to take much longer to Alicia. Later, the metallic arms and the contraption covering her head were detached from her entire body.

Alicia felt alive despite the fact that she was still restrained to the machine. She however felt that her body was different; she was unable to see any part of her body since her collar was attached to the machine and limited her movements in several ways.

After the machine cleared her body, she became sleepy and passed out. The machine still restrained her limp body.

Bobby looked at the girl and exclaimed out loud, "Holy shit!"

"Unbelievable," Ethan whispered out loud.

The woman had undergone a complete transformation. Her uncurled hair became a large fluffy black curly afro, doubling the size of her head silhouette. There is a noticeable increase in the size and puffiness of her lips. One of the most remarkable aspects of the procedure was the removal of her gaudy ghetto neck tattoo. No evidence of its presence could be found. There is no scarring, not even a faint outline to be seen. It was as if it had never existed at all.

The makeup on her face was prominent. She has heavily covered her eyes with very dark outlines, eyeshadow, and fake eyelashes. She had large lips that were covered in a darker shade of red. This color matches her long fingernails and toenails.

In addition to her breasts becoming larger and more prominent, gold rings were pierced through her nipples.

Dr. Ron asked Bobby, "What size did you make her melons?"

"38DDD."

"Damn Bobby, she looks like a porn star," Ethan exclaimed out loud.

"You know me, Ethan. I love titties!"

Alicia's waist was narrower, and her thighs have increased in size. It was noticeable to the men.

Dr. Ron asked, "Bobby, so what measurements did you give her? She looks stunning!"

"Along with the DDD, I inputted 38-26-37."

Ethan asked James, "So can you plug in any measurements and the machine will transform them?"

"Unfortunately, there is a limit, since the machine uses the human anatomy, it can increase or decrease muscle mass or fatty tissues, however, there is a limit, depending on the subjects current body mass," he continued, "For instance, I can't transform a 4'8" 95-pound woman into a 6'0, 200-pound amazon woman. There are limits."

Ethan surprised by the answer asked, "Wait a minute, can you change their height as well?"

"Yes of course, but again, within reason. I think for the example I gave; I can change that 4'8" woman to say," He thought about it for a second.

As Dr. Ron responded on his behalf, "About 4 or 5 inches more, I believe. For that body type, that is probably the limit."

James picked up the phone in the viewing room and informed the person on the other line that the subject was ready to be removed. Soon after, a couple of nurses wearing surgical masks entered the room with a wheelchair and began to approach the sleeping girl.

As one of the nurses approached a console with a touch screen, she pressed a few times, and the machine released the girl, and the other nurse was able to catch her. Both nurses then placed the sleeping naked girl in a wheelchair.

12