The Stratford Machine Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon putting her in the chair, Ethan noticed she had a tattoo on the lower back.

"Bobby, did you give her a tramp stamp?"

Bobby just caught enough glimpse of the girl to notice the tattoo.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. I had to get rid of that god awful mark on her neck, I hate those, I prefer the nice classic tramp stamp myself!"

James asked, "So, Bobby, you ready to meet your girl?"

Bobby was very pleased with the results of his efforts. James enjoys seeing him elated and cannot wait to see the others share that feeling. These years of research and development, as well as the failures that have come along with them, have made this moment all the more memorable.

Then, with elation turning to confusion, he asked James, "But what if she does not like these changes? What if she dislikes them, what if she does not want to work with me? "

"Bobby need not worry," James assured him, "she will not."

"How do you know she won't?"

"Because she is not finished. You see, these changes are physical, they are still themselves, mentally. And we can't have that. We want them to not only look like sexual freaks but behave as well."

James continued, "She will be reconditioned in another room."

Suddenly, Ethan asked, "Do you mean hypnotized? "

Dr. Ron responded, "No, not like that, it is more like brainwashing."

"We have a guy who specializes in this type of, eh, work. He conditions them for us. He did this with a few girls before the machine was ready. And it really worked. They will remember their names and such, as well as their memories. We can't change that, however, we can change their likes and dislikes. I don't know how he does it, but it works."

Bobby asked, "Ok, so what is he planning to do with her?"

"Right now, he will condition her to be attracted to you. I gave him a picture of you to use for her training. She will do anything you wish, at least I'm told."

"No way!"

"So, when you get bored with her, we can condition her for something else, like what we do with all the other girls, we make them nymphos! So, give him a couple of hours to do his magic, and I will introduce you to her, and do what you will. Gentlemen, I think it's time to celebrate. Let's go get a drink!"

Alicia felt as if she had slept for days. As she tried to recall what had happened to her, she recalled being in Los Angeles, but it seems like so long ago now. The thoughts kept entering her mind and she was unable to focus on one thing at a time. It was only then that she remembered she wanted to see him. She does not know who he is, but she has a deep affection for him. In addition to helping her to get off the streets, he also cleaned her up. As a result, she feels so grateful to him. However, who is he?

Upon opening her eyes, she found herself in a dark room, lying in a very comfortable bed. Despite being naked, she did not feel uncomfortable.

Then, she felt her large breast. "I don't remember my boobs being this large," Alicia thought to herself.

Then her hand found the nipple ring, and her other hand confirmed that both of her nipples were pierced.

"That's strange; I don't recall having piercings there."

Her thoughts are constantly focused on him. It is beginning to come back to her what he looks like. The fingers stopped playing with the rings and began to work their way down to her pussy. She was expecting her normal bushy feel, but the hair was trimmed into a small landing strip above her pussy. She does not recall shaving or trimming her hair, but she enjoys it. In excitement, she rubbed her pussy with her fingers, thinking of him as she rubbed it. After only a few seconds of thinking about her lover without a name, Alicia orgasmed. Even though she has never done this before, she licks her juices from her fingers, enjoying the taste.

It was then that she heard a knock on the door, and the lights were turned on. It was one of the nurses who was still wearing a surgical mask.

When Alicia stopped playing with her pussy, she sat up on the bed and covered herself with the silky sheet.

The nurse asked her, "Are you ready to get dressed?"

Alicia smiled back, "Sure!"

At the resort's bar, Bobby and Ethan asked James and Dr. Ron many questions. James chose the banquet room so that they can have a private conversation away from the many patrons in the room. It has already been a couple of hours.

"I don't know how you did it, but you will make a fortune on this machine", Ethan told James.

"Oh, I'm not giving this to anyone."

Ethan was surprised by the answer, "Oh?"

"I'm keeping this for myself and my members. I don't want to share this with anyone."

Dr. Ron, seconds that, "I agree, this only stays with us."

Bobby said, "But you can make a ton of money off this!"

"Oh for sure, but I don't want this out there. Maybe it's my Catholic upbringing."

Ethan chuckled and smirked, "I'm sure the church would approve of such a device. Come on James!"

"No seriously," James sips his drink before continuing, "It's called moderation. Let's say I do sell the plans and there are machines everywhere for this. Do you know the Pandora's Box that would be created? Every woman would want this, hell every man, or should I say husbands would want this. I'm not ready for the responsibility that will create this. No, I want this for myself and share it with my friends and members."

"So, next week I will present this to the members at our gathering here at the hotel."

Dr. Ron then asked Ethan, "So, are you ready to do this?"

Ethan is in a state of conflict. In spite of his admiration for what the machine was able to accomplish, he was not able to transform the woman. He is not yet prepared to take on that responsibility due to his morals.

Ethan finally answered, "I don't know, I'm not sure my wife would approve."

Ah, screw her, live life, while you're still young," Dr. Ron tried to convince him.

James looked at his watch and interrupted the conversation. "Ah, she should be ready. Are you ready to meet your date, Bobby?"

Bobby then slammed the rest of his drink and placed the empty glass on the table. "I'm ready James!"

As James gets up and asks Bobby to follow him, he almost forgets something, and he turns to Dr. Ron.

"Can you call our provider to request more girls for next week?"

"Will get on that immediately."

"Good."

Then James escorts Bobby to his room upstairs where his new girl is waiting for him.

Ethan then asked Dr. Ron, "What was that about?"

Dr. Ron took out his cell phone and looked for a number in his contacts list.

"James needs more girls for the machine. He has a contact in LA, where we got that girl. Apparently, he said he could get more girls for us."

"Oh," Ethan responded.

In his opinion, there is no need to travel all the way to Los Angeles when they can be found in Miami. It is likely that James has a valid reason for doing this.

James escorted Bobby to his room where he spent the night. After stopping next to the door, he turned to Bobby.

"So are you ready?"

Bobby, who was nervous about this, said, "I guess."

"Have fun!"

Using his universal key, James opened the door for him. As Bobby walked into the room, he was stunned to see the woman waiting for him on the edge of the bed.

Alicia wore a short sheer white mini skirt paired with a red long-sleeve crop top, which accentuated her new cleavage well. It is clear to see that her pierced nipple rings are outlined in the top, which is made from the same material as the skirt. The makeup on her was flawless, as Bobby had programmed, and she enhanced her stunning appearance with large gold hoop earrings. Additionally, she wore a pair of red open-toed platform heels.

Alicia recognizes her man. It was the one she could not stop thinking about. She realized that she knew his name at that moment.

"Bobby?"

He was surprised that she knew his name since they have never met before, except when he watched her undergo a transformation.

"Yes? Ah, hi."

After getting up, Alicia approached Bobby quickly and gave him a big hug. Then she kissed him on the lips. At the same time, she was feeling him up with her long fingernails adorned on her hands. Then, she entered the mouth of her man with her tongue and felt so pleased to meet him for the first time.

The door to Bobby's room is then closed by James.

"Oh, yeah we will have some fun with this machine!"

He whistled a tune and felt like dancing throughout the hallway as he walked away thinking about the possibilities of his machine.

Alica then positioned Bobby closer to the bed, still holding his lips in place and probing his mouth with her tongue.

She broke off the kiss and said in a sultry voice, "By the way, I'm Alicia."

Rather than waiting for Bobby to reply, she expertly unbuckled his pants, slid them down to his feet, and swallowed hislarge and growing cock.

"Shit! That is good!"

She did not relent, even as the cock grew in her mouth. She ensured that the entire cock disappeared in her warm mouth. As Bobby's cock was surrounded by the large puffy lips, it felt as if a pussy was devouring it. There was no way he could go on much longer.

While trying to give the woman a hint that he was ready to cum, she did not relent but only continued to devour more aggressively.

In the end, Bobby was unable to hold out any longer and his cock exploded in her mouth. Bobby could see traces of his cum dripping from the corners of her mouth as she tried to clean his cock of all his juices. She did not gag or choke as she tried to clean his cock of all the juices. Suddenly, she stopped and looked up at him.

"That was yummy! But I want you inside me now!"

As she sat on the edge of the bed, she spread her legs out to reveal that she did not wear any panties. Her pussy looked so wet and inviting that Bobby's cock was ready for more.

"Oh yeah!"

Dr. Ron contacted the number he had located in his contact list. The call was answered after a few rings.

Chaz answered the call, "Yeah, I waz expecting you'z to call any time now. I bet you want more bitches?"

It was difficult for Dr. Ron to believe that he was speaking to an actual pimp. He thought it was so beneath him, but the pimp was the supplier of the girls.

"Yes, could you get some in a few days?"

"Sure, how many do you need?"

"Can you do twenty? I can get by with fifteen, but I really want twenty."

"Shit, man, that 'el cost yeah, but I can do twenty."

"How much?"

Chaz may be a pimp, but he prided himself on being a savvy businessman. Alicia was given up for two grand, and now this group is seeking twenty more girls. Though he knew he would be able to obtain 40 grand from it, he strived to extract as much money as he could from these rich bastards.

"50 G's, my man."

"50! No way."

Chaz interrupted him, "Hey man, twenty hoes' in a few days is gonna cost you. That's my price. Take it or leave it."

"How about 42?"

"Nope, I can do 48, but that's my final offer."

Dr. Ron disliked negotiating, particularly with an uneducated pimp. Nevertheless, he was impressed with his negotiation strategy.

"Ok, 48. Our guys will contact you and arrange for pickup.

"Nice doin', business with you. I expect cash on delivery."

"Agreed," Dr' Ron replied and hung up.

As Chaz closed his phone, he smiled. All the while he was talking, he had the new girl suck his cock while he was breaking her in.

"That's right bitch, keep suckin' Chaz's big black cock. I need to find more of you hoes to make some money!"

NEXT CHAPTER - TAKEN

12