All Comments on 'The Streetlight on Jackson Drive'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
reader1000reader1000about 1 month ago

Flawless, as usual. Thanks, once again, for your time and effort. Well-developed characters, strong back stories, simple plot and a bit of humor. Good sense of time and place. Bottom line : another good romance story.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 month ago

Great story really enjoyed learning about the characters and reading your lovely story

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

Short and sweet was right, loved the story. I did think the police went a little overboard about a shot out street light, but it worked out in the end. Sad about AnneMarie, but sometimes life deals you a rotten hand you have to deal with. Five stars and thanks.

Cali_LoveCali_Loveabout 1 month ago

Bravo. Again. Well done. Thank you for sharing.

RRC2RRC2about 1 month ago

Excellent.

Thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed it. Sounds like he was divorced when his ex offed herself, so not really a widow. (I know, cutting hairs.) I do wish they would have adopted or something, seems like a mundane existence otherwise. 4.5*

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 1 month ago

Good story! Thank you for sharing!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

"That's the best lay I've had in years. - not very erotic. Didn't really feel the passion or affection.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

Great story, loved it, thank you! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 month ago

Sweet corn, and a sweet story. As usual R410a, you hit the nail on the head. Thanks.

linnearlinnearabout 1 month ago

Always entertaining as usual.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

What a yarn spinner and master romantic! Loved every word of it. Looking forward to the next R410a fantasy to show up in my Following List!

Take care my friend.

Cheers

SAGE

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 1 month ago

You are a master of creating believable dialog, which many here on Lit are not.

Enjoyed reading this one, and have appropriately awarded you all possible.

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMullet22 days ago

Nice story! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous