All Comments on 'The Strip Club'

by summaswine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skip.69skip.69almost 18 years ago
Not a new theme but..............

very well told. I enjoyed every minute of it. Next time I go to a strip club I shall write to ask you first if you will accompany me. Would you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

Very Detailed Very Exciting Awesome Story i give a mmmm... 101!

chicago_markchicago_markalmost 18 years ago
very naughty story

and i loved every word of it!

amazingaliciaamazingaliciaalmost 18 years ago
mmm, yes!

that made me so wet, i'm typing with one hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

My wife read this story and got so wet .She grabbed my cock for a blow job as I finger fucked her. She has only done this once before.You have a very "hot" STORY.

johnnieblue44johnnieblue44over 14 years ago
Admirer

Hi, I wanted to pay you a sincere compliment and hopefully make you an offer that you'll find intriguing (no, not THAT!)

At least from my own estimation, we have rather similar writing styles, situations, fantasies, etc. I hope I'm not flattering myself by comparing my works to your own, but loosely translated, I think your writing is smokin' hot!

Ironically enough, a few ideas dancing in my head next will be based in the Carolinas, including one pending story. I had a few ex-girlfriends down your way in the last few years.

Now, for my offer..I was wondering if you'd consider coming out of your recent sabbabtical to join me in co-authoring a story? I'd be duly honored, and I'm confident that with out mutual talents we'd succeed in arousing our readers, and certainly each other.

I find good literary, intellectual foreplay a wonderfully erotic expression of sensuality and sexuality, and you are certainly a creative and articulate writer, and I have no doubt, a lover.

I hope you'd be kind enough to consider my offer. Let's play...thanks!

xo

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous