The Strip Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Diane and her bosses visit a luxurious strip tease club.
2.3k words
4.22
28.5k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had been perfect and the evening was fun, I had traveled to San Francisco with my two bosses to sign a contract with a major marketing company and after several hours of negotiations we had obtained 20% more than expected.

I was the receptionist/secretary/lawyer/accountant for a small computer design studio where my two bosses Jason and Charles were in charge of the technical side and I was in charge of the rest of the work. At 25 years old they were two computer geniuses and even though I was two years younger we coincided in college where I was simultaneously studying law and business and we had common friends so when they founded their small company they contacted me to take care of the legal and accounting part.

While we were having dinner at a restaurant that the owner of the advertising company, Mr. Carpenter, had invited us to, I couldn't help but think about the look on Jason and Charles' faces when they saw me appear at the hotel reception this morning dressed in an elegant suit-jacket that enhanced my figure, I have to say that I also looked at them a little surprised seeing their appearance.

The company's headquarters was in a small garage in Chicago owned by Jason and the hours we spent there working on sportswear and t-shirts. So the sight of them in stylish suits surprised me as much as they were surprised by my appearance.

None of the three of us looked like what you would expect from two computer geeks and a nerd girl with two degrees. Charles had been born in Australia and with his blond hair had the look of a surfer, although getting a good tan in Chicago was tricky, Jason was completely different from his friend, originally from New Orleans, his dark curly hair and dark skin denoting African ancestry. They both had muscular bodies thanks to hours spent playing basketball on a neighborhood court.

As for me it must have all been a matter of genetics, I hardly exercised and didn't deprive myself of anything to eat, but my body just had flesh and curves in the right places, all garnished by long curly brunette hair and big green eyes. Despite dedicating almost all my time to study, I had not deprived myself of attending all possible parties and enjoying boys and girls alike.

When we left the restaurant, the three of us left with a little more alcohol than recommended and I was determined to take a cab back to the hotel.

Jason and Charles pouted when they heard my decision and started asking me to think about it, 'Please Diane, don't go to the hotel, Mr. Carpenter has booked us a room in one of the most visited clubs in town.'

'Sure Jason, instead of going to the hotel to rest I'm going with you to a strip club, great idea,' I replied smiling.

Charles got down on his knees in front of me pleading, 'Please Diane, we've been working on this project for over three months without seeing any women and relieving ourselves with handjobs. Besides I know you don't care too much about seeing a naked woman.'

'Fuck you Charles, don't I count as a woman?'

Charles tried to say something back but before he could put my foot in my mouth Jason came to the rescue, 'If you had gone to work dressed like that we would have noticed you for sure, although I don't think we would have finished the project, but with those wide sweatshirts, those horn-rimmed glasses and without a pint of makeup you weren't exactly attractive.'

My face turned red at Jason's words, if in the morning I wore formal wear, tonight I had slipped into a black velvet dress well above the knee that covered a sexy set of black silk lingerie. In the end Jason and Charles' pleas had an effect, 'Okay guys, but if when we get inside I see naked girls dancing all over the place I'm going back to the hotel.'

As we walked towards the Club and the effects of the alcohol were wearing off, the feeling grew in me that this was not a good idea, but when I saw the luxurious building that housed the Club, I calmed down a little.

When we entered the club, the luxury of the outside was still inside, if it had not been for the dozen girls dressed in sexy lingerie of various colors that moved among the tables serving drinks, no one would have sworn that it was a strip club.

I smiled as I watched Jason and Charles stare at two red-haired beauties in white lingerie, while I couldn't make up my mind about either girl and looked back and forth until my gaze met hers.

The first thing I saw were gray eyes that with the lights of the Club sometimes looked black, the rest of the face showed a full lips painted a bright red, her dark hair combed in a ponytail gave her face an air of domination and authority and her slender body and her clothes differentiated her from the rest of the girls in the Club, she was not dressed in lingerie, she wore a leather body attached with two straps at the neck and black silk stockings with heels of 10 cm. I went back up to her face and when our eyes met again I saw a smile on her mouth that made me look down ashamed.

When Jason and Charles approached her and handed her a card that Mr. Carpenter had given them, it became apparent that she was the person in charge of the Club, Jason signaled me and I approached them for introductions, 'Diane this is Miss Petra Ivanov, the owner of this Club and one of the most recognized Dominas on the West Coast.'

Miss Ivanov watched me carefully for a few moments before holding out her hand, 'It is a pleasure to meet you Diane, you may call me Petra, I would like to tell you that you are a very beautiful woman.'

Again I blushed and looked down before answering her, 'Thank you Petra, but I can't compare myself to you and the girls who work here.'

Petra accompanied the three of us to a huge room with the side walls covered with red velvet, and both the ceiling, the front wall and the wall where the door was where we entered covered by a mirror that reflected everything that happened in the room, all the furniture in the room consisted of a large black velvet sofa that covered three walls of the room, a small bar and a dance pole in the center.

Right away half a dozen girls came in, two of them sat one on each side of Jason and Charles, while another one went behind the bar to prepare some drinks and the last one started to move around the dance bar, I found myself sitting next to Petra who kept looking at me with interest.

While they served me a drink I could not stop watching the evolutions of the dancer who slowly and sensually was shedding all her clothes until she was naked except for a small necklace adorning her neck, as soon as she finished dancing one of the girls who was next to Jason stood up and took her place, while the naked dancer approached Jason I could see her ringed nipples and her shaved pussy adorned with a small tattoo.

As soon as the naked dancer sat next to Jason she began to kiss him and let him caress her body, while I tried not to look at the naked girl the waitress put a cocktail with a blue liquid in my hand, I was so hot that I didn't even ask what it was and took a long drink that filled my mouth with a sweet and fruity taste.

From that first sip of the strange drink my mind was covered in a kind of fog and time seemed to speed up, cocktails followed one after another while the girls did their corresponding strip tease and sat in their seats.

At some point in the night my mind seemed to clear and for a few seconds I became aware of reality again, to my right Jason was still sitting on the couch but one of the girls was kneeling at his feet sucking his cock while the other was on her feet with her pussy at Jason's mouth, and from the moans the girl was letting out it was obvious what my boss was doing.

To my left Charles had his two girls lying on the couch with their legs spread wide open and was passing from one to the other fucking their pussies with a cock that seemed huge as it slid in and out of their wet holes.

As I continue to watch Charles I feel a moan at my side and I notice that I have my hand buried up to my fist in the girl sitting next to me as Petra kisses my neck and plays with her hands with my tits over my dress, 'Easy Diane, watch the dancer and don't worry about a thing.'

I notice how the haze returns to my mind and I focus my gaze on the girl by the dance pole, she is the girl who has been serving the cocktails and is now dancing naked while playing with a dildo in her pussy.

The dancer reaches orgasm and gets up returning to her place to continue serving cocktails as if nothing had happened, I look at the girl sitting next to me and notice how she is recovering from the orgasm she has reached thanks to my fist in her pussy, I hold a moan of pleasure as I feel Petra gently kissing my neck, 'It's your turn Diane, you are a classy slut, I am sure you will do better than all these cheap whores.'

I get up as if someone is controlling my body and I go to the dance pole, in a few moments I am spinning around it while I take off my dress revealing my underwear, I notice how Jason and Charles stop fucking the girls for a few moments and stare at me, when I take off my bra I feel how my nipples are hard and so sensitive that when I run my fingers through them I almost reach orgasm.

I see the dildo that the last dancer has used on the floor still wet with her juices and I take it without hesitation, I took it to my mouth to taste it, I pull aside my panties and I put it in slowly while I continue to turn clinging to the dance bar, it is enough that I move a couple of times the dildo inside my pussy to reach orgasm and collapse on the red floor.

When I recover from the orgasm I look towards Petra and see how she opens her legs unbuttoning the zipper of the bodysuit showing me her pussy, without getting up from the floor I approach her on all fours until I place myself between her thighs and start licking her pussy looking for her clitoris.

The orgasm seems to clear my mind again and even though I feel bad about stripping and orgasming in front of my bosses and all these sluts I don't stop sucking Petra's pussy. Suddenly some hands start playing and pinching my nipples roughly, I try to raise my head to protest but Petra's hand stops me by grabbing my hair and pushing me towards her pussy.

To the sensations of my nipples is joined at the moment by a tongue in my pussy that inevitably brings me closer to a new orgasm, when I am on the edge, the tongue withdraws and I notice how something hot and hard makes its way into my pussy without any difficulty, Petra pulls my hair again, although this time to lift my head and when I open my eyes I see myself reflected in the mirror, my face is covered with Petra's juices with the makeup smeared and I see how Jason is positioned behind me grabbing me by the waist fucking my pussy.

'Fuck Diane, if I had known you had such a nice tight pussy I would have fucked you months ago,' yells Jason pushing deeper into my pussy, 'You have to try her Charles, her ass looks just as tight as her pussy,'

Charles seems to ignore his partner's comment and continues to fuck one of the girls this time in her ass, 'Later Jason, when I bust her ass I want Diane to be conscious and beg me in tears, now she is nothing but a slut pumped full of aphrodisiac drugs who thinks of nothing but reaching orgasm.'

Jason cums inside my pussy as I come to another orgasm, Petra grabs my face and kisses me on the lips tasting her own juices.

'Don't worry Charles, two days in my hands will soften her up quite a bit but not break her, Mr. Carpenter likes them unruly, when they come on Monday to pick her up you can enjoy her ass before you erase her.'

Jason pulls away from me leaving me with my pussy filled with his cum and I watch as he bends one of the girls over the couch to fuck her, 'I'm sorry Miss Ivanov, I thought Mr, Carpenter told you, he has lent us his yacht with his female slave girl crew for two weeks and then we will spend another fortnight with our families, if you want Diane is yours for the next month.'

'That's perfect guys, you don't know all the things I have in mind for this kitten, I'm passing you the videos of her training for you to enjoy,' I hear Petra say as I watch her gesture to one of the girls.

I try to get up and assimilate Jason and Petra's words, but I feel a prick in my neck and I start to lose consciousness.