All Comments on 'The Strip Club Ch. 01'

by Jessmartin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable read. I am enjoying your stories and see a lot of directions this one can go. The Yacht - one story, the Training of Diane another thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, she's about to get raped by her bosses and no telling who else. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful. I got to your 10th paragraph and could read any more of your crap.

mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 3 years ago

This has such potential and unlike an anonymous commentator I totally get how sometimes it's fun to be challenged and pushed. Plus it's fiction and no actual people were harmed so I'm more disgusted at the lack of understanding and compassion in the comments than anything I have read in your entertaining fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I suppose that I have to suspend any good will from Diane's bosses since this is a setup from the start to fuck Diane over into being a slave of some kind. I do hope that Charles and Jason get setup as sissy slaves after their time on the yacht and fitted with cock cages that have shock and needle points. Obviously they already knew what was going to happen to Diane even though they knew each other for some time in the company. I can foresee a number of chapters with Diane being turned into a submissive painslut and could fuck and suck anything. Chapters of bondage, whipping, gangbangs, collar and leash, piercings, tattoos, etc should round out Diane's training. At the end of them month there will be a whole new office slut that will be pimped out for many business dealings. Good start to a multi-chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this very much. Great description and fun premise in nonconsent category. If others paid attention to tags they would understand that reluctance is part of this tale. Looking forward to see Diane's "softening"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, ignore the idiots who should read Jane Austin. Can't wait for part 2. Great series in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting start. This story seems to have a great potential of development. I hope there is more coming.

Waiting for next chapter.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am still waiting for Chapter 2

klauspeter1klauspeter1over 2 years ago

Excellent story concept, required the well prepared 2md and 3rd part with the training and the new life of our young heroine

klauspeter1klauspeter1over 2 years ago

we all are waiting desparately for part 2 and 3. It would be a waste not to do it.

lancelot_68lancelot_68over 2 years ago

I hope to read next chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, hope you will continue with it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous