All Comments on 'The Strippers and the Stepson Ch. 01'

by roxymoves

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
nickevans87nickevans87about 4 years ago

I liked the story very much. The group sex where Suzanne, Leah and Ashley taking turns with Eric was hot and Karen's initial reluctance seguing to final acceptance and enthusiasm was great.

Finally, I loved the ass play at the very end. No one died from a few fingers up their butt and I was glad Eric accepted it and eventually loved it. I wish you would put more of it - using a strapon, butt plugs and even her own tongue on Eric's asshole. Make a whole short prequel of mother and step-son engaged in ass play (maybe even involving her friends)

Once again - I loved the story, especially the end

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Hot

This is one very hot story, the interaction between the women and Eric was unbelievable. I hope there is a second part.

Haxaw11Haxaw11about 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the whole story, Karen fucking the stripper was good but would have been better if she had left hot and horny then found Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Go stepmom!

I love stories about married women cheating on their husband. Also, Karen should explore any possible submissive side Eric may have and exploit it. Fuck him with a strap on, have the 3 friends dominate him and lend Eric out to others. Move to this storyline. Oh my goodness.

dottie86dottie86about 4 years ago
Absolutely one of the sexiest and best stories!

Hot.....Hot.....HOT! Love stories like this...the ASS PLAY with fingers - I LOVE THAT - the deep kissing between the women which just gets me going AND all very well written. More please between Mom and son!

roxymovesroxymovesalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for taking time to leave comments! I've been working on a second chapter, and am trying to include some reader suggestions. If you read it, I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for reading my story. -Roxy

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

"Ms. Roxy"...excellent group sex story. Nope...to me not incest. And "Suzanne" with "Igor"....I would wonder how she would react to bigger than "Igor"...a LOT bigger. And I too have opened up the cervical sphincter...and slowly worked it open to take extreme girth and length to the bottom of any woman who could take me. The look on any lovers face when she realizes where she is being fucked and how deep and wide she is...their minds and bodies are changed forever...the look on their faces is always such a mix of emotions...as the orgasms wash over them. May I suggest you expand that part the next time you write about a woman finding a really mammoth cock opening up her cervix...her cervical sphincter...and going deep in to her uterus...her womb...to the back and bottom of her sexual being. Thank you again Ms. Roxy....I look forward to reading the next chapters.

roxymovesroxymovesalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Ben, what is life without kink? Even if you don't consider this incestuous, you've got to admit, it's pretty kinky, and and that's kinda fun, right? Thanks for reading my work! -Roxy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely red hot

Oh what would I not give to join an orgy like this, so sucking fucking debauched and depraved, beautiful, all those lush fuck crazed cunts. I adore cunt and cunt juice, getting drunk on cunt juice and my cock cream. Totally mind blowing, pure cunt for sucking and fucking. Cunt lapping fuck crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK. More and more like this and soon. I want to be permanently fucked up and blissed out.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

Unbelievably hot. The luck of some people just has me banging my head against the wall. Never ending action, Roxie. Definitely add you as

My fav!!!

Lee

SLee451975@gmail.com

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Way too much anal play. I won't read on as I know that Eric is going to get a dildo up his ass.

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Fine read held my attention the whole time. I really didn't like Karen giving into the stripper ass hole, I almost stopped reading, when someone says stop I'm married STOP!!! I also don't get why so many stories have big dick guys in them, when the average size is 5 to 6 inches and most women don't like or ever want a porn size dick.

The anal play was good, more stories need to include that more. I'm glad you waited till the end for Karen mom and Eric son to do their thing by themselves and I hope you don't ruin any follow up by having them get together when the gang bang happens again. Maybe Eric has a friend he can blow his mind with delicious Cougars and mom can then have fun too. You are my favorite writer now Thanks Roxie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
@Time4Luv

Agree about the stripper. That was borderline rape.

Cock sizes never bothered me. Some are big, some are small. You work with what you got.

Re: Maybe Eric has a friend.

Maybe Eric has NO friends. Maybe Eric is properly selfish and doesn't share his toys with assholes that will break them. Maybe he's a lone wolf, and man enough for all the ladies. After all, there didn't seem to be anyone left wanting, and he didn't seem to be struggling. Maybe the biggest turn off in the whole Incest category is assholes pimping out their own mother's to other douchebags. That crap already has it's own category. Maybe there should only be enough room for one cock in the henhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ LegallySane. Don't knock it till ya try it😉

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The dream scenario every young man has ever had. He had sex with four women, one being his horny and sexy stepmom. I think he (me) loved the facesit she did to him. I hoped she would use a strapon in him but that may occur in the nextstory.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

Very erotic, must be from either an incredible Mom/Son fantasy, one that was actually realized, or you have an incredible imagination coupled to amazing writing skills !

Five stars for the skill of the author to write a very real-sounding tale of semi-incest, as she was his stepmother, not his biological mother.

MaxOgdenMaxOgden25 days ago

Utterly hot. Right up until the ass play. Then it crashed and sorta ruined the build up with mom and son with the finger in the ass. Does every story on this site involve some type of wrong-hole sex? It's everywhere.

Anyway 4 stars for an otherwise hot tale. Gets a star knocked off for the impromptu prostate exam, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous