The Stripper's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
603 Followers

His avid attention made Kathleen want to smile. Eric Rogan might be powerful and dangerous, but he was still just a man. Like any man, he was a slave to his penis. Kathleen scrubbed his balls with her tongue, washing him clean of the day's sweat. She licked every millimeter of masculine flesh until she reached the juncture where cock entered pussy.

Kathleen was not a lesbian. While she was perfectly capable of recognizing the beauty of other women, those curves and crevices did nothing for her. But she was also a professional stripper and whore. For the entertainment of men, she was willing to go through the motions. Kathleen pressed her tongue to Megan's clit, giggling when her sister shuddered at the contact.

"Don't just sit on him," Kathleen instructed. "Fuck him. Show him what a good whore you'll be."

Megan took the advice and started moving up and down on him, riding his cock, sinking down to take him all the way in, then lifting up to expose him to the air and to Kathleen's questing tongue. For long moments, the office was silent as Megan fucked her new boss and Kathleen licked them both thoroughly, from cock to clit to balls and back.

Rogan was sleek and shiny with Megan's wet excitement. Kathleen was thrilled for her sister. Less than a minute after meeting Eric Rogan, without even exchanging names, his cock was buried to the hilt in her cunt. And Megan was clearly turned on by that.

Most whores enjoyed what they did. It was easy and fun and they made people happy. But it was a rare gift to achieve genuine sexual excitement. Megan had chosen the right line of work.

Rogan had fucked hundreds of girls. Actresses, models, secretaries, pornstars, princesses, he'd never lacked for willing females. But tight, wet, 18-year-old pussy was too much for his stamina. He was easily defeated.

In the club downstairs, Emily was still onstage, just starting her second song, nervously peeling off her panties to reveal her naked pussy for the first time since becoming a stripper. And Rogan was already coming. Kathleen felt his balls twitching under her lips. She saw his dick pulsing at the base and knew that each pulse was pumping sperm into her sister's cunt.

And Megan reacted like all the women in the family. Just knowing that her lover was coming, that his cock was filling her up, shooting jets of semen deep inside her, was enough to trigger her own orgasm.

Kathleen heard her sister's helpless cry as the climax claimed her. She attacked Megan's clit with her tongue, determined to intensify the orgasm. And Megan's spasming cunt squeezed and massaged Rogan's dick, milking every last drop of cum from his balls.

Rogan finished draining himself into Megan, enjoyed a long moment of post-orgasmic-bliss, then pushed her up and off his dick. Needy, clingy men liked to stay inside their women as long as the women would permit. Men like Eric Rogan, who could be sure of penetrating a new pussy within hours, did not feel the same desire to linger. They got what they wanted from one woman, then moved on to the next.

Megan, barely legal, with little experience, still recognized the authority and privilege of her boss. She obediently stood up at his urging, feeling honored to have been his for even a short time. She stepped away and watched with pride as her sister Kathleen was directed to take Rogan back into her mouth.

Stepping to the window, Megan watched a new dancer take the stage. She didn't know their names yet, but the new girl was blonde and tiny. She seemed thrilled to be able to shed all her clothes finally, untying her string bikini and showing off her pussy. To Megan's left, Kathleen was cleaning Rogan's cock with her lips and tongue.

But then, the boss called her over and had her stand close by. Kathleen knew what was expected of her. Reluctantly, she released Rogan's dick and fixed her lips to her sister's pussy.

The sisters were not at all shy with each other, Rogan was pleased to note. Megan was grinding her pussy against Kathleen's mouth while Kathleen slipped her finger inside her sister's cunt. With her other hand, she massaged Megan's abdomen, pressing firmly and moving down. Megan took the hint, clenching her cunt muscles, pushing Rogan's cum into her sister's mouth a Kathleen used her finger to scoop out any she could reach.

Eric Rogan tried hard not to have favvorites among the people who worked for him or the girls he fucked, but he was going to make an exception for these two beauties. He watched Kathleen suck his cum from Megan's cunt. Then the sisters stood before him and shared a spermy kiss.

They knew he was a busy man, so they quickly dressed and took their leave. He valued respect and discretion. He would reward these two for their service.

Cybotic
Cybotic
603 Followers
12