The Stronger Girl 07

Story Info
Annie and Michele's homecoming with Nancy.
5.5k words
4.8
15.3k
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm posting this chapter now that the first six parts of this story have been renamed to create chapters and the texts of those stories have been updated with copy-edits (thanks to the generous help of HaltWhoGoesThere - who I am very grateful to for their time and input). I have not made any major changes to the first six stories, but I have added to a few of the stories in meaningful ways and, I hope, in ways that improved them.

My intent is not to offend, but this is a d/s romance with strong themes of nonconsent and reluctance. If that's not your bag, I understand and hope you will find another story to enjoy.

As always I very much hope you will enjoy this story, and that if you do you will leave a comment.

XOSNS


Three Body Problem


Annie had finished putting their clothes away and stowing their bags when Michele got back from her shower. Nancy, who had been sitting across from Annie on Michele's bed, had stood to go. She was mumbling her goodnights as The Stronger Girl had settled down onto her bed.

"Anne has been missing you all weekend," Michele had told Nancy, stopping her mid-step.

Annie had looked to The Stronger Girl, surprised by the declaration. She had missed Nancy, and had been so pleased by the other girl's giddy greeting - as she and Michele had stepped out of the stairwell Nancy had capered and skipped, had even squealed a little with pleasure before clamping her mouth closed with her hands. And as much as she had enjoyed being alone with Michele in the city, Annie had been thinking of her friend all weekend; had missed her, but had been careful not to mention that to Michele. She felt a pang of guilt that she had somehow been so transparent.

Michele looked at Annie and told Nancy, "Lock the door Baby Miss."

Now it was Annie's turn to be giddy. She was so ecstatic to hear the command, that she had called out in joy and leaped off her bed at The Stronger Girl; crashing into her lap and showering her with kisses, whispering her gratitude. Nancy, meanwhile, did as she was told and locked the door.

"thankyouthankyouthankyou" Annie whispered as she laughed and peppered Michele's face with wet lips. The Stronger Girl was smiling, watching Annie; clearly amused by the display of elation. Nancy came back to the beds and stood in front of Michele. The Stronger Girl tilted her head to look around Annie's kisses at her.

"What now?" Nancy asked, "a pillow fight?"

Annie turned to look at Nancy; wanted to see the wry crooked smile she could hear in her voice. Nancy had a beauty Annie loved with a touch of shame; thinking of how her friend had dismissed the giant boy Shawn as having "yellow fever", she worried she was guilty of the same transgression. Nancy was Korean, and Annie couldn't help thinking of her beauty as exotic. Just thinking of the girl's body, of her full lips, or her smooth almost hairless body, was enough to inflame Annie. But there was a timeless aspect to what Annie saw in her as well. She could imagine Nancy with her shiny black hair up and lacquered, wrapped in layers of printed silk, face powdered, a young noblewoman in a Hokusai print, a cloistered concubine in the Forbidden City, or striding purposefully along a wet Parisian Boulevard in haute couture. She was, in Annie's mind, a paragon of classical beauty.

Although Nancy wasn't much taller than Annie, her limbs were beautifully straight and proportionally long. Her torso was narrow, so while her breasts and hips weren't big, she had a lovely hourglass shape. But it was Nancy's movements, like a dancer's - graceful, economic, and deliberate - that made her so sexy.

Likewise, as lovely as the features of her face were, it was her expression, so smooth and dispassionate when at rest, that Annie felt made her a great beauty. But Nancy was also from Chicago and had a filthy mouth, was careless with her beauty; fearlessly expressive, and lacking in all pretension. She used her body and face for comic effect without vanity. Nancy would happily screw up her face and talk out of the side of her mouth; purse it into a silly crooked smile. Exactly like she was doing now.

"No," Michele told Nancy, "we're going to skip the pillow fight tonight Nancy."

But Nancy was also careless with her beauty in pleasure as well. Annie thought of Nancy standing over her naked in the lingerie store dressing room, her knees bent and spread wide. No longer able to support her weight, the beautiful Japanese saleswoman supporting Nancy from behind while Annie ate her friend's pussy from below. The woman had stood behind Nancy, one arm around the girl's waist, and the other hand in Annie's hair gently urging her on.

Looking at Nancy now, hand resting on her hip, her posture so confident and relaxed, Annie thought of the moment Nancy had cum in the dressing room. She thought of Nancy's naked body pressed against the saleswoman; of her own pleasure, how intense it had been, looking up at them. Again felt a shame at the idea she might be fetishizing her friend. But Annie couldn't help the spike of excitement she felt as she recalled kneeling in front of Nancy and the saleswoman, how beautiful they had looked together, the naked girl with her head thrown back, and the woman looking down on Annie so adoringly, as she had licked and sucked Nancy's warm wet depths. When Nancy had cum Annie had still been recovering from her own series of orgasms. She hadn't touched herself once, they had been triggered simply by transgression; not yellow fever, something even more perverse. It had begun with the realization that the saleswoman was married, was wearing a wedding band. But the first orgasm had touched off when Annie saw that the hand in her hair wasn't Nancy's, and then again when Annie had realized she was no longer holding Nancy's thighs, but that she had instead reached under the saleswoman's dress and was squeezing the bare cheeks of her ass.

Nancy had collapsed just as Annie herself was losing control; the two of them slid down together Annie's mouth still open but falling away from Nancy's pussy. The saleswoman had let go of Annie's head and clutched to stop Nancy's fall with both hands. Her arm around Nancy's waist had slipped, and ended up around her chest, her hand squeezing the girl's bare breast. The hand that had been in Annie's hair ended up clutching at Nancy's open pussy. Annie had watched the woman's fingers pressing into the soft wet flesh; had watched as cum had sprayed between her fingers, past the wedding band, spattering Annie's face, hair, and open mouth.

Annie wanted to kneel in front of Nancy now, wanted to eat her out while Michele supported her from behind the way the saleswoman had, but she felt Michele's knees spreading under her. The Stronger Girl slid Annie off her lap. Annie felt a moment of disappointment as she realized what was happening, and watched Nancy, who was staring back at Michele, wondering if she was disappointed as well. Nancy's crooked smile slipped, her eyes flitted to Annie's but then right back to holding Michele's stare. The expression that replaced the little smile smoldered. Anger? Lust? Both? Annie's blood rushed as Nancy put her hands on Michele's spread knees and began lowering herself to the floor.

Annie thrilled to Nancy, bending herself to The Stronger Girl's pleasure, submitting to it.

Annie, who thought of Nancy like Michele, but gentler - or maybe like herself, but... stronger? ...assured? ...unconquered? She thought of how hungry the other girl must be for her own pleasure, how she must have looked forward to the two of them returning. She knew Michele must be aware of Nancy's needs. She wondered if The Stronger Girl was making a point, or if satisfying her own great appetite just always came first. Annie shivered at the thought of Michele's black-eyed lust. And she was sure Nancy had wanted her to make her cum again as badly as Annie wanted to. She had felt it as she'd put Michele's clothes and shoes away, had felt Nancy's hungry looks as they'd talked and visited. If Nancy was disappointed, however, if she was at all humbled, it didn't cause her to balk or even hesitate. As The Stronger Girl settled back onto her elbows Annie reached over and untied her robe, opening it for Nancy, feeling like a housewife meekly placing table-linen for a favored guest.

Michele's skin was still warm and damp from her shower. Even as she slouched backward, letting the robe slip off her shoulders, her large breasts stood out from her chest. Firm, perfectly shaped teardrops; domed by puffy nipples that made Annie's little tits ache. Heat split Annie down the middle as she watched them rise; becoming fully erect. Michele's excitement made flesh.

Having laid the robe carefully open, Annie stroked her hand back across Michele's stomach, shivering at the feel of the flat hard muscle. She wondered if she was guilty of fetishizing Michele's beauty; her physical power, her will, and authority. She looked down at The Stronger Girl's sex. Her lips, full and perfectly hairless, smooth and engorged, but still closed. As Michele's knees moved apart her lips parted as well, the sliver of her labia glistening pink. Annie let her hand push down to pet it, pressed her fingers into the soft flesh, and spread them in a wide V, opening Michele to Nancy.

"Good girl, Little One" Michele cooed.

But Annie was watching as Nancy, who was staring at Michele's open sex, leaned forward to embrace it in her mouth, her full lips parted, shining wet, the tip of her small pointy tongue just peaking out.

Annie withdrew her fingers only after Nancy's lips kissed them wetly. She dragged them upwards as Nancy's mouth disappeared between Michele's thighs. The two girls stared into each others' eyes as Nancy's jaw began to work.

Annie knew Michele's post-shower taste. She imagined that first clean flavor, bright on Nancy's tongue fading as the other girl pressed her face deeper and found the thicker, muskier depths. She thought of what Nancy had told her on the bus into town when she'd asked if she'd ever been with a girl before, "Kissing in bars? Grab-ass?" She had scoffed. "Not like this," Nancy had whispered, her expression more serious. "Nothing remotely like this."

Nancy's nose was pressed against Michele's hairless mons, her eyes burned. Annie felt herself starting to drool and mindlessly wiped her lip with her wet fingers.

She thought of the first time the three of them were 'together'. She had watched Michele hold her hand up to Nancy's lips, after having just pulled her finger from Annie's asshole. "Wet it" The Stronger Girl had ordered, and Nancy had obeyed; had taken Michele's fingers into her mouth, but had looked at Annie while she obediently sucked and coated them with her spit.

Annie wondered what it had been like for Nancy to cross that Rubicon, what had driven her across. To go from drunken kissing and grabbing, to licking Annie's asshole. All Michele had had to tell her was "make it soft", and Nancy had acquiesced. Michele hadn't forced her or pulled her to the task by the hair the way she had Annie. Nancy had just done it.

"This is intense," she had told Annie on the bus. "You are intense."

That had surprised Annie then and still confused her now. It was Michele who was intense, Annie was just... Annie. She knew she was in love with Michele; had known since that very first night The Stronger Girl and forced her mouth against her. Had known since she stayed in Michele's bed long after she had cum, licking her slowly and softly to sleep. Annie touched Nancy's head, petting her hair, and wondered at her beauty and the love she felt for her. It was so deeply entangled with her love for Michele she wasn't sure she could separate the two threads of affection.

Annie's fingers pushed into Nancy's long silky black hair, fingered her scalp, cupped the back of her skull in her palm, the gentle motion of her lapping telegraphing up Annie's arm, making her heart race. Her fingers made small encouragements against Nancy's scalp, gently pulling her to her service. Looking into her eyes, she wondered what it was like for the other girl. If she was in love; if her love too was as tangled and confused as her own. Nancy's gaze was no longer fiery, it was adoring.

Annie felt like her heart might burst, wanted to weep. She bit her lip and pushed her trembling fingers against Nancy's scalp, let them spread and fold inward again with the rhythm of the other girl's silent labor.

"This is intense," Annie told her. "You are intense."

Nancy hadn't ever told her so directly, but Annie was sure her parents had been very strict. Annie thought of her own mother, how harsh and judgmental she could be. She thought of Michele's father, his drilling gaze and clenched jaw; of The Stronger Girl's mother, holding her hand, asking Annie to take good care of her baby girl.

At brunch that morning Charlie had asked her, "Is she always like this? So demonstrative? So affectionate?"

They'd finished their Bloody Marys, and the debris of their meal was still on the table. Annie and Charlie were waiting for Michele and David to rejoin them. The siblings had followed the bartender back to the bar to discuss how to make a michelada.

During the meal Michele had been holding Annie's hand, kissing her, and touching her, the way David was with Charlie.

"No, but it's different at school," Annie explained, "and it really hasn't been that long?"

She had felt defensive, or like she was dishonestly explaining away something she too had wondered about, had been surprised by.

"Mmm," Charlie seemed to shrug with his lips. "The family is very wealthy Annie. The kind of wealth that twists and fucks everything up. It's been twisting and fucking them up for generations."

He glanced at the bar, where Michele and David were laughing with the pretty bartender. Annie's gaze joined his. Michele's hair was down, she was in jeans and a t-shirt. She was the most beautiful woman Annie had ever seen.

"When you first meet them, the father seems like the big deal," he told her conspiratorially, "but he just married the boss's daughter - figuratively speaking. It's their mother who has the real wealth."

Annie had turned back to look at Charlie, watched him watch Michele and David.

"Their mother's family owns the original Coca-Cola stock," he told her. "She is full-on Southern royalty."

He turned to look at Annie, his eyes serious. "Billions Annie. That kind of wealth is very hard to walk away from; very hard to say no to."

She had understood that she was being warned, but didn't know what to do with the warning. Michele had told her that when David had come out to her family, had introduced them to Charlie, that it had been terrible.

'..they cut him off like it was nothing,' Michele had told her.

She'd felt like she should have asked Charlie to explain more, but it was so overwhelming, such a plain monolithic truth, that Annie hadn't been able to think of a single question that might have broken any part of it into explicable, much less actionable information.

Michele shifted, and Annie turned to see she was looking at her, not at Nancy.

"Little One." The Stronger Girl reached for Annie, taking her by the back of the neck she pulled her into a kiss. Just before their lips met, Michele stopped, pausing for a moment to study Annie, their faces so close. Tiny spasms of pleasure shaking them both. Michele inhaled sharply as their lips met.

The Stronger Girl moaned loudly as her great tongue pushed into Annie's mouth. She felt Michele's other hand join hers on Nancy's head. Felt Nancy's hair drawn tight as Michele gathered it in her fist. Nancy's pace quickened, becoming more strident as The Stronger Girl pulled her in. Michele's nostrils flared wide and her hot breath warmed the skin of Annie's cheek as she exhaled in powerful bursts, inhaling deep jagged breaths.

Even as Michele's great tongue plumbed and explored her mouth, as The Stronger Girl's moans filled Annie's throat, rumbled against her chest, Annie could imagine the feel of Nancy's mouth, her small precise tongue, its gentle movements, the fat push of her soft full lips. The feel and taste of Michele's pussy was equally clear in Annie's mind, her every fold and valley, the heat and wet of her tight channel. Annie squeezed her thighs tight, her excitement building with Michele's.

Annie wondered if Nancy felt like she did while eating out Michele; if she was in love with The Stronger Girl, wanted to please her as badly as Annie did. Annie thought of the way Nancy looked at her on the bus as they returned to campus, how she had squeezed Annie's hand as they left the lingerie store. The look on Nancy's face as she came, swearing wildly and laughing with abandon; the shocked saleswoman supporting her from behind. Annie thought of Nancy kissing her afterward, out on the quad, passionately, in front of everyone. "I am so happy to be your Baby Miss," she had told Annie.

Michele released Annie's mouth and guided it to her breast. Annie shifted onto her hip, sliding her body down The Stronger Girl's naked side, the fabric of her shirt sticking to Michele's damp skin, gathering and baring her stomach and left tit - her hard nipple drilling into the Stronger Girl's side. Her free hand slid around behind Michele's waist, holding on to her. The other hand still shared Nancy's head with The Stronger Girl's. Her fingers gently petting and caressing, while Michele's fist gripped tight and commanded.

"Baby!" The Stronger Girl cried, her body arching. "Oh God damn it, Baby!"

Annie felt a surge of pride for Nancy, not because she was pleasing Michele (although that made Annie happy), but because of the way Michele was calling out "Baby" - not as a diminutive, but as a title; an honorific.

'My Baby Miss,' she thought proudly.

Annie took Michele's nipple in her mouth. She was careful with the fragile puffy flesh at first - wanted to bite it, but knowing how sensitive it would be forced herself not to, held her jaws stiffly open - licking it and gathering it softly in her wet lips. Her eyes meanwhile turned away from The Stronger Girl, looked down towards her Baby Miss who she saw with a thrill was looking back at her. Annie's jaw softened.

As she began her suck, Nancy's gaze once again smoldered, and her labor was no longer silent. The two girls making loud slurping noises; the rhythmic wet chugging of their tasks synchronizing. Michele moaned and mewled, tossing her head from side to side. Nancy's fingers pulsed against the soft flesh of Michele's inner thighs to the same beat as Annie's fingertips against her scalp.

"Oh God yes, Baby! Oh, GOD!"

Michele's hand, on the back of Annie's neck, stiffened. Nancy's eyes went wide, then narrowed; teared up. The fist in her hair had tightened. Annie began to suck harder. She watched as Michele pulled Nancy into herself, grinding the girl's face into the depths of her channel, spreading her legs even wider. Annie moved her hand from the back of Nancy's head, brought her fingers in front of Nancy's nose, and circled the wet pearl of The Stronger Girl's polished pink clitoris. Focusing for a moment on her fingertips, watching them glide and stroke the stony little hemisphere. Her fingers looked so small and pale against The Stronger Girl's flesh, her tiny pink clitoris felt as big as a moon.

Michele jerked. Annie looked back to Nancy, who was staring at her, but her eyes were glazed, lost to her task, Annie could see her jaw working between The Stronger Girls thighs. Annie's fingers began to make their little movements faster, pressed harder into the Stronger Girl's flesh, and felt Michele moan - a low rumble shaking the flesh of her breast, filling Annie's mouth with the feeling of her pleasure.

12