The Stronger Sex? Ch. 08

Story Info
The conversation turns to feet then wrestling.
5.5k words
3.4
2.2k
00

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you elaborate please? I get the sense there is something here everyone knows but me, is it ok if I pry and ask what that is."

"Oh, Evan, you seem like a smart guy who is in tune with society, I think you know. The foot guys love to lick our feet and suck on our toes. Not everyone is a foot guy, but like we said a lot of them are, also it's pretty amazing for us to kick a man's ass then get our feet pampered, licked and sucked on and..."

"Hold on Harper, let's think about what we say here." Vic interrupted. Everyone turned to look at him, and it was obvious he felt very awkward, but he continued. "I'm not sure I want to have this conversation with Evan, sorry Evan. It's not personal, but I'm not sure I want this story to be about the foot worshiping that goes on here behind closed doors."

Evan noted his use of the term "foot worship", which Evan knew was an internet/VR term for licking feet and sucking toes. The use of this word meant Vic knew all about this going on at his club.

'Hey, I won't judge, I have watched the foot videos and been to the VR foot parties too.' Evan thought to himself, hoping Vic would continue talking and hoping even more that he would let Harper keep talking.

"And look, don't misunderstand, I get it. I know what goes on, people talk. I have even been lucky enough to worship Cassie's beautiful feet, and I have done it a bunch of times. It's an amazing experience! If it's possible, it's even better after she has mopped the floor with me on the wrestling mat!"

As he talked about Cassie's feet, Evan noted the emotion behind the words: this man loved Cassie's feet and probably loved to worship them. He continued:

"And it's the same with some of the other girls whose feet I have been fortunate enough to play with. But I know that even I try to frown on the foot play around here even if it isn't an active frown. I don't want to get to a point where someone is worshiping feet for all to see, the foot rubs are cool, obviously, but seeing an older guy sucking on a young lady's toes in view of everyone here is a step I don't want to take. I don't judge, again, I love it too, but I don't want this to turn into a foot fetish club where people can fight a woman. I want it to be what it is: a wrestling/boxing club where a man can take on a young, beautiful, fully enhanced, afterC lady without fear of public condemnation. I don't want them to be an outcast or get caught on video by some passer by....." He trailed off and paused, and Evan felt he was about to make his biggest point:

".....but most of all, I wanted a club where a man could fight a woman without fear of hurting her. Truly without fear. I had sessions with trained female wrestlers preC, and it was expensive then, but I could only go half speed for a real fear of hurting her. Now that fear is gone, and honestly I think it's a beautiful thing, I love what we have here. I really, really do!" he said passionately.

"But, when I called Evan I wanted to promote the wrestling and boxing elements of the club. I made it a point to bring him here tonight to see our feature event. I want him to experience that and bring our weird world to his readers, but only that part of our weird world."

"There are foot fetish clubs in the city, they aren't hard to find. For the right price, any man in the city can go and get their fill of feet. I don't want that here. I don't. I love that the girls are not only cool with the foot play, but I love that they honestly and genuinely seem to enjoy when we do it. But..." he took a deep breath and paused for effect before continuing.

However, he didn't continue. As Vic was to his side and out of direct eyesight, Evan looked his direction to find Vic staring at him. Vic was seemingly waiting to make eye contact before continuing:

"... I want that privately between the girls and the men. I don't want that in the story. Sorry Evan, I truly am, but no foot fetish content can go in the story."

The look on his face was not a hard look, more of an apologetic look. However, it was clear Vic meant what he said.

"I understand, thank you for being direct and honest, Vic. You have my word." Evan replied as he grabbed his phone, showed Vic the recording app, and closed it in front of him. He then showed the rest of the group that the phone was off.

"Ok, no recording. This is 100% off the record. I would like to continue, if you are ok talking about it. While I will not write about this element of the club, I feel it is a very important component whether it is recognized openly or not. I see the emotion of the group: the girls knowing smile and giggle, Jake's blushing..."

The girls laughed out loud and playfully consoled Jake. Through his huge grin he shook his head and playfully said "Damn you, Evan!"

"Sorry Jake!" Evan said before continuing:

"But I see the emotion. Public or not, this is part of the club, and I would like to pursue it more. Even though it will not go in the story, it helps me, as a writer, capture the emotions and passions that drive you all to do what you. Is it ok if we continue?" Evan repeated, looking at Vic as he said it again.

"Sure, I think I would like that."

"Thank you, Vic." Evan said professionally and then turned back to the girls while keeping Jake in his field of vision. "Now, if I may back up, I believe Harper was about to talk about what it is like getting her feet "pampered, licked and sucked on" after "kicking a grown man's ass"."

Evan used his air quotes while trying to recall exactly what Harper said before Vic spoke up.

Harper and Lexi shared a laugh, and she continued as if she were never interrupted. Evan thought, yet again, how perfect this girl was for this situation: friendly, open, charismatic, and not the least bit shamed or embarrassed at the fact she was wearing a bikini while wrestling and boxing with older men before letting them worship her feet.

'What an interview?! What a story?!' He thought as he struggled to stay professional and not act like a kid on Christmas day.

"Yeah, so, I guess, I don't know, but it's pretty great! They are usually so good to our feet and do what we ask, which is usually what they want too, so it works. Personally, and I don't know how many girls I speak for, my fave is when they hold my foot with both hands, massage my soles with their thumbs while sucking on my toes and licking in between them!"

She finished with a bit of an embarrassed giggle, which was a bit out of character for her, and a shudder of pleasure just thinking about it. However, she continued:

"I love it, I just love it! Most of the other girls do to and the foot guys go nuts for it! But they aren't all foot guys, some guys just don't..."

"Excuse me, please....." Evan interrupted her. He didn't want her moving on to the non foot guys just yet, he wanted her to talk more about the foot fantasy/fetish side of the club. So, he prodded her to elaborate on that point:

"....can we explore that point a bit more? Specifically, you said the foot guys go nuts for it: can I ask why you think that is? What do they tell you? Do they talk about it as they indulge their foot fetish fantasies?"

"When their mouth isn't full of my foot! Yeah!" Harper said as Lexi laughed out loud. Harper continued after the laughter died down: "but yeah, they talk, sure."

She paused, so Evan urged her on again.

"What do they talk about?"

"I guess it's a bit embarrassing for them, I'm not sure I should say...." She trailed off.

"Everything is off the record. No recording. If you leave out the names you protect their identity, and even if you name some names I wouldn't know them anyway. If you talk about.... "Ryan's"... inner thoughts there are a thousand "Ryans" in the metro area who could make it here any night of the week."

Harper looked to Vic who said, "I think its ok, maybe no names is a good idea?"

"Ok, maybe I will call them all Ryan just so I have a name to say instead of "this guy" or "that guy." Harper said as she uncrossed her legs only to cross the left over the right this time. She continued:

"So, yeah, they actually like to talk about it. Especially "Ryan"..." she laughed as she used her air quotes at the made up name. "But Ryan loves to talk about his foot fetish and is big on caressing my feet. He isn't much of a toe sucker or sole licker, but he likes to nibble on my heel and just caress my feet and toes. He will massage for short periods of time, but he just likes to gently rub them. He also likes them on his face."

'He talks as he caresses, and since he isn't licking them, he likes to talk. He is older, like most of the men, and he always viewed women as superior and above men. He genuinely thinks we are better that the guys. He talks about how women aren't violent, aren't murderers, don't beat on other or rape the opposite sex. Men aren't as sympathetic as women either, we are usually much more empathetic too. Women aren't usually known as cheaters either while it's usually considered "manly" to run around on your wife and have sex with other women."

"Oh, yeah, this isn't me talking!" Harper clarified, despite Evan knowing she was talking about "Ryan". "These are his words. Women cheat too, we all know it. But anyway, he talks about that stuff a lot. He just thinks women used to get abused because the guys knew that women were better than they were and it made them feel better to beat on them. Now? Now they can't do that anymore. Sure, I'm sure there are some older women who still get abused by men, but that's over, it's just a matter of time. Ryan is super happy about that."

"This new world also fits his fantasy of women being the dominant sex. He says it turns him on so much to get beaten up by a woman. Not like the fantasy stuff he used to pay for and play along with, preC that Vic mentioned that Ryan used to pay for too, but to literally get beaten down by a girl who is really stronger than him. This Ryan is a regular to."

"How does the feet fetish play into those thoughts?" Evan asked, wanting to steer her towards the fetish.

"Yeah, so, according to him, this is his showing submission to a woman. Like, his total submission. He really considers himself less than women, beneath us... which I don't think is true, he is a super nice and successful guy. But, he says it's the act of submission to the lowest parts of our body: our feet. All his attention goes to our feet in that moment while we just sit back and enjoy that attention. He says that mental aspect is a huge turn on for him."

Without stopping, she went on:

"He also likes to be walked on, he calls in trampling, but he likes to have the girls literally stand on his chest. He loves it! They ask me to but I'm hesitant too since I weigh more than I would have preC, but I do like to walk on the bigger guys. But for Ryan, it's so obvious when he gets that silly grin on his face when someone like Lexi stands on him! He likes it even more if she moves one foot to his face!"

"He does! So much! I love that and I love doing that for him." Lexi chimed in after a lengthy silence. Harper was ready to continue, but leaned back a bit as an invite to Lexi to say more, so Lexi continued:

"He is so cute how he is so bashful to ask for it! It's such a guilty pleasure for him! He has his wife do it, but he says it's not the same since she was born and grew up preC. So, she can't physically dominate him like we can." She waved to Harper and herself as she spoke the last point, but continued. "He says, like Harper said, that mental aspect is huge. He feels like he is supposed to be in control of younger girls like us, either as a dad or a supervisor or a mentor of some kind. He also feels he should be able to beat us physically if a situation called for it to maintain and have that control, but he has neither here. He says that's why he likes it so much: we are in total control of him here: our rules, not his, and if we disagree we straighten him out to keep control, not the other way around."

"I see..." said Evan, chiming in to slow the conversation and steer it back to the foot worshiping and the submissive nature of the act. "Ladies, thank you, very informative. If I may ask, why the pairing of submission and submitting to women with licking of the feet and sucking of the toes? Do any explain why, specifically, they gravitate towards wanting to do this? Also, aren't your feet dirty or a bit sweaty after wrestling or boxing with the men? Do they clean your feet before licking them?"

They ladies looked at each other, once again sharing a knowing grin and giggle, before Lexi held her arm out implying Harper should start.

"I always offer to let them clean my feet, but they never do!" she exclaimed in a somewhat exacerbated tone. "Ok, sometimes.... but not very often! I wondered why they didn't for the longest time before I finally just asked!" Her facial tones gave away a great deal of emotion and confusion on the issue, it was obvious she did not understand parts of what she was about to say.

"So," she said excitedly, holding both hands out in the universal "Stop" sign as if her audience were on the verge of walking out. "First, I should say we clean the mats and the rings with a tasteless disinfectant..."

Vic interrupted and stated the name of the product. Harper continued:

"Yeah, that stuff, after every match so every time we step on them, they are clean and sweat free. Mats get thoroughly clean, nothing half way. Only our sweat, if we even sweat, is on there when the match is over. So, it's clean! But our feet aren't! I sweat a little and I can just feel my feet have sweated a bit no matter how hard we go. That's what a lot of them like! They like our feet to have a taste! Most of them love it!"

"This one regular, Jo...., I mean Ryan!" she said with a laugh at the generic name they were using. "Ryan told me once that he loves the smell of our feet! The smell! Honestly? Yeah! "The sweatier the better" he says. "The smellier the better!" He legit loves it, is so obvious, then after smelling them he licks them clean! The whole foot too: my soles, toes, heel, even the hard to reach spots between my toes!"

Harper enthusiastically talked about this, throwing up exaggerated air quotes when quoting Ryan. It was obvious to Evan that she also thoroughly enjoyed it. She could have been speaking a different language and it would not have mattered: her tone, her face, and her excitement behind her words left no secret that she loves the attention paid to her feet.

'These girls are amazing! Is every girl this open to talking about what happens here! I am starting to wonder if Vic coached them? Surly not, it seems so genuine... Either way, this story is going to be incredible!!' he thought as his mind continued to race about the possibilities.

Harper went on:

"So, he was the first guy I asked, and it was so weird and cool to hear their response and hear them open up to me about something so personal I started asking the other foot guys. Most of them say the same thing! They looovvvee the smell! They looooove the taste!" She said, exaggerating the word "love" for effect. "and I would say, at least for me, maybe 75% of the foot guys like my feet immediately a session. They tap out to me for the last time, my foot is in their mouth within a minute!"

"It's so great!" Lexi chimed in.

"The other guys are clean feet guys, and they are great too! This one guy, let's just call him "Ryan"..." she said in a fake professional tone to make light of the situation. Everyone laughed. Evan laughed genuinely too, despite knowing he needed to keep up a professional front and try to stay emotionally detached to write the story. Harper continued after the laughter:

"Yeah, Ryan likes to wash my feet after a session. It's so nice, he is so sweet with it too..." her voice changed to an affectionate tone, almost like a mother talking about her son or daughter. "He even brings his own luffa and bubbling soap and has a washing tub he keeps here just to wash our feet! We get to soak one foot in the bubbling soap while these little water jets run while he gently washes our other foot while mixing in some massaging. Then he switches feet. The little was basin is almost like a mini hot tub for our feet. I feel like such a queen or princess when he does this for me...." She trailed off.

Evan knew what she was about to say, but he wanted her to finish the thought, so he raised his eyebrows as a sign he wanted more.

"Oh, you know what I mean Evan! Here is a grown man, has lots of money, twice my age or older, sitting on the floor while I have a comfy chair giving his full, undivided attention to washing my feet. Then, when the washing is done, he stays on the floor while I kick back in my comfy chair and get my feet thoroughly massaged and worshiped! How can a girl not feel like a queen or princess?!"

"This Ryan also owns his own company, so he has control over lots of people. Which means he is the boss of a bunch of people. And how does this boss of people who runs a company spend his time around me? He pays me to scissor him to near death, choke him with my arms and feet, basically beat him down on the mats, and rub my feet, boobs, and butt on his face and body. Then, after I've kicked his ass, he washes, massages, and worships my feet! I love every one of those things! I even love wearing bikinis while I get to do it! Hell, I love wearing bikinis whenever I get a chance! How can a girl not feel like a princess?"

"Thank you ladies." Evan said honestly while trying to maintain his professionalism as best he could. "Once again, thank you. Like I told Lexi, you are an interviewers dream..."

"Sexy here is everybody's dream." Harper snapped while elbowing Lexi playfully "Especially that butt of hers. Sorry Ashley don't hate me for saying this, but if this girl would put a thong on, she would bankrupt every man in the club!"

Lexi smiled shyly as most of the group laughed, even Ashley laughed. Harper had a rare charisma: only a rare few can joke about a daughter wearing thong bikinis for men's pleasure in front of that girl's mom and make the mom laugh. It was an impressive display of the closeness of the group.

However, Evan wanted to back track again, but found himself curious about the nickname:

"Harper, or Lexi, I want to change the topic but first I have a question: Sexy Lexi? Is that your nickname to everyone or just to Harper?"

"Just Harper." Lexi said, "She started calling me that on the second night."

"I saw her in booty shorts and a sport bra on night two! Lexi if you could see your own butt you would understand!"

The group laughed again, Lexi blushed a little through her shy smile, even Evan laughed despite trying to hold it back and keep it cool.

"And then I saw you in a bikini bottom! It was Sexy Lexi for SURE after that!" Harper said the moment the laughter started to die down, which caused another bit of laughing before Evan held out his hand to try to recapture the group's attention.

"I would like to talk about the wrestling. Vic, ladies, may I turn my recorder back on for this element of the conversation? I think I have heard enough for now about the foot fetish aspects of the club." Evan asked as he held up his phone. They all agreed, so he turned it on and showed them it was on.

"Thank you. I would like to talk about the wrestling." He repeated for the recorder. "Specifically, what does it feel like for you when you defeat a man and hold him in some wrestling hold. For example, Lexi demonstrated a front and reverse headscissor, right?" Evan said, looking at Lexi for clarification he got the names of the holds correct. He knew the holds, he did his homework, but he was trying to keep up the naive front. Lexi nodded when he looked at her, so he continued:

"Yes, thanks. Anyway, Lexi addressed one of my questions earlier about any self conscious feelings having a man's face or head.... Right up there... If that is a good way to describe it? And she remarked she never feels self conscious with a person being that close to intimate parts of her body, despite everything being completely covered. Harper, would you say you agree with her?"

12