The Stronger Sex? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Absolutely. Never that feeling. Ever. Ok, probably once the first time, but this is different. I don't feel any sexual tension here. Sure the guys are charming and they flirt, but I have a boyfriend and I'm working. Ya know? I'm trying to do a job here, I guess, even though it's not a real job, it's just fun and for play but they are paying me a lot of money. I want to do right by them. Sex isn't on the table, not for any of the girls, at least not that I have ever known or heard. So, I guess I'm not sure what I would feel self conscious about?"

"Thank you" Evan replied. He wanted more on the subject, but it seems they were perfectly comfortable doing what they do in such revealing outfits. It was time to move on.

"Now, if I may, the other aspect from your perspective: the power over them. Please talk about that. Maybe what it feels like to have a man in that vulnerable type of position or any other position. Maybe that arm bar hold Jake used on Lexi in the match earlier, or any other hold where you could exert substantial pain and injury to the men if you chose to do so."

Not surprisingly, Harper began:

"It's an amazing feeling! Honestly, it really is. It's hard to explain, and a lot of the guys have asked me about it in the past. The best way I can explain why it is so amazing is the sensual nature of it. Sensual but not sexual is how I have described it, at least for me. Some of the more honest guys have told me I could have my pick of any man in the room for a sexual liaison, for which I have to politely decline!" she finished with a laugh before continuing with barely a pause:

"Did I say honest men? Ok, maybe the more ornery men!" she joked with another laugh.

"So, for them I think it is a bit sexual, but not for me, it's just not, it's just fun. When I do it with my own man there is a sexual nature to it, if I'm being honest..." she trailed off seductively, "... but not here. That's a big part of what makes it so amazing! I know there won't be sex. They know there won't be sex. They can't get out of line or I'm going to break them in half. So, that awkward tension isn't even an after thought. Does that make sense? Lexi, am I explaining that right?"

"Yeah," Lexi chimed in "that's a good way to say it. With that tension gone, we are both free to do what we want to do. I think part of it is the money too, I do. They are paying us good money, so they aren't scared to ask for what they want. Well, some are, but they open up as this is a safe space and the money and transactional nature makes them more willing to be open with us girls. That makes the mental connection so strong, at least for me, and that is huge for me personally."

"I feel closer to them when they tell me intimate things, and they say a lot sometimes."

Harper echoed Lexi's thought, and Evan put out his hand to prevent Harper from starting to talk again:

"Lexi that was very well said, may I ask for an example of intimate things they may say?"

"Sure. But maybe intimate wasn't the best word, most are simple things that I know they haven't told anyone in a long time. So, lots of guys comment on our bodies, but not in a creepy way, more of a longing way, if that makes sense. I had a regular in a front headscissor recently, it was Ryan by the way..." She said with a sly smile, joking about the generic name from earlier. There was laughter, but Evan didn't laugh, he wanted to hear what Lexi was going to say.

"Anyway, Ryan likes to be held and squeezed, he likes to enjoy where his is and enjoy my thighs around his neck. When he is there, he always rubs his hands over my stomach and the top of my thighs. Always. Mom don't hate me, but in a reverse he rubs his hands all over my butt. He does it every time. Then he says that outside of this club he hasn't touched a girl's flat stomach or toned legs or butt in a long time. Which seems innocent, but who can he tell that too in his personal life? He is married, he says his wife is heavier but he loves her, so he never touches any other women except us?"

"Same with the boxing: they talk about how much they love it. Who else can they say that too? What guy tells his wife he wants to beat on her with boxing gloves on or have her beat on him? Not very many would ever tell their wife because they could never do it until recently without hurting her or sounding like a freak, but they tell us all kinds of things like that, all the time. Like I said about being strung up, it's that connection that is formed when they open up to me."

Evan noticed Ashley's face did not darken as Lexi mention being strung up to be a punching bag for a man.

"Yeah, well said again Sexy." Harper said "More on the wrestling, I love the pleasure the guys get when that pleasure is a split second from pain and my being able to knock them out. Like, knocked out cold and snoring in my reverse headscissor. That's happened when they didn't tap fast enough. Knocked the fuck out!" she said enthusiastically before smiling, embarrassingly covering her mouth, and saying "Sorry about that, that F word just slipped out! I don't mean too knock anyone out, but they have to tap!"

"But yeah, its like that." She continued without pausing. "They know what can happen, and they like being squeezed. They want us to squeeze their heads between our thighs until they tap out. If you don't, they are going to be frustrated. They may not say it, but they will be. And let's remember what a tap is: it's asking for mercy. They are asking for me to ease up because they can't handle me anymore."

She paused, but the look on her face told everyone she was going to keep talking. Evan loved it. He absolutely loved it!

'Keep right on going, Harper! This is going to be huge!' he thought, yet again, as he waited for her to continue.

"And more, a lot of them want me to make them beg. They want to beg me for mercy. Like, actually and legitimately beg. For mercy. Right? My mercy. It's so fire! Some ask me not to honor the tap the first time, they want me to make them beg and tap a bunch of times. I never go harder after a tap, but if they ask for it, I won't let up either until they tap more. That's pretty much a beg, in my opinion."

"And look where they are when they beg for mercy: usually their head is inches from my vagina or ass when I'm not far from naked. I mean, everything is covered," she waved her hands over her bikini covered body to emphasize the point. " but if one knot comes untied I'm going to have parts of me hanging out that I don't want hanging out!"

Lexi laughed out loud, but Harper continued uninterrupted as she had done so many times already:

"They are begging to be released from out from between my legs and next to my private parts, think about it? Men try so hard to get there with a woman, they do so much, mostly good things but some creepy things, just to get there and I'm making them beg for my mercy when they get there with me. And they pay me a ton of money to do it. That's a weird power dynamic, but everyone here just loves it."

Evan tried to follow as Harper talked more and Lexi chimed in from time to time, but at this point he had a hard time paying 100% attention. His mind was racing. Racing! He was writing the story in his head before his interviews were even over! He could not remember a time when he was more excited from an interview. Lexi and Harper were going to be huge. Huge. This was going to be an enormous win for him, he had to give this story the intimate feel it so very much deserved. It was going to be incredibly challenging, but he was ready to go!

The conversation wrapped up about 10 minutes later as Vic shut it down so the girls could go out and have sessions with the men and make some money. Vic left it open for them to meet later, but Evan felt he had more than enough to make a story. He could write four stories!

As they all stood to break up and go their separate ways for the night, Evan shook hands with Vic and Jake, got hugs and well wishes from the girls, a hug from Ashley, and got Vic's phone number so he could communicate with them and give them a chance to review the story. Vic offered to chauffer him around the club and introduce him to some more people and let him watch a few sessions, but he politely declined. He told Vic he wanted to go straight home: he wanted to make some notes while everything was fresh in his head and get started that very night. He left a few minutes later and did just that. Thank God for self driving cars or he would have been driving 60 miles per hours through town!

12