The Stronger Sex? Ch. 11

Story Info
Cassie turns the tables.
5.7k words
4.33
3.3k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie got up, slowly walked over, and swayed her hips emphatically as she did. Her walk had an edge to it that made Evan excited and insanely nervous at the same time.

Cassie walked over and Evan reached to grab her arms as she reached to grab him. However, instead of hand fighting, she reached between his legs with lighting speed he never expected from a girl of her height. She grabbed his inner thigh as she dropped to one knee and put her shoulder in his torso. He tried to drop down to prevent her from getting underneath him and getting leverage, but she had one of his arms in her vice like grip and was holding it straight up over her head.

Next, he felt his feet leave the mat as he lost all orientation for where he was or what position his body was in. Then he felt like he was airborne for a split second before landing hard on something narrow. He looked straight ahead and saw the blaze orange knots of her bikini bottom, her long toes and their bright, blaze orange paint that stuck out to his eyes against the off-white/light gray colored mat of the ring. At that moment, clamp like arms locked onto him below his butt and on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his body to hold him securely.

In what felt like two seconds flat, he had gone from standing in front of her to on her shoulders. He realized his airborne feeling was her shrugging the weight of his body to reposition him. He panicked momentarily: he kicked his legs and tried to use his arms to free himself, but there was nothing to grab onto. He kicked air and his hands slipped right off her bare sides. He was helpless.

"Ya' know Evan, it's easier if you don't kick like that!" Cassie taunted as the women amped up some trash talk. Evan stopped kicking, and put his hands on her bare sides. He realized this had no impact on his situation, but holding onto her as best he could felt reassuring. Then she spun circles.

She spun around 3 or 4 times very quickly, and he closed his eyes in a wasted attempt to prevent dizziness. Then she clamped her arms around him again. He then felt an odd feeling through his dizziness as his feet hit the mat and his back hit the padded corner post of the ring. He grabbed the ropes for balance as he saw her walk over, stop about three feet away from him, grab the ropes with one hand and lean back just a bit.

He stood straighter as he tried to regain his balance as something landed on his neck and applied some pressure. He let go of the ropes and grabbed the thing on his throat: it was her foot. They were both standing and she was choking him with her foot. He grabbed at her calf to try to shove her foot off of his neck, but he had no prayer of doing so. He held her calf with one hand and her big foot with the other and tried to enjoy the moment.

She didn't speak, but winked at him again and puckered her lips to kiss the air in his direction. It was an insanely sexy move, and his eyes took in her leg and body as she held him against the post with just her foot. She applied more pressure until he could not breathe, then he tapped quickly hoping she would release him.

She did, then found himself eye to neck with her while still up against the corner post.

She stood him up straight with her hands, then stepped next to him and put her left leg between the ropes as her inner thigh grazed his side. Evan wasn't sure what was going on at the moment, but the dizziness was passing quickly as she moved her other leg through the ropes just like the first. Evan was still eye to neck, but right then he knew what was about to happen. He looked down at her bikini covered crotch as she slid it towards his stomach and tightened her grip with her legs. He was pinned between her torso and the padded post. He looked back up at her as he felt the warmth of her barely covered pussy press up against his bare stomach. She smiled and winked again.

"Now.... Almost time for you to tap out." she said seductively as she reached behind him to put her hands on top of the corner post. She then eased her grip with her legs and slid up the post before clamping her legs back around him. Now he was eye to boobs, and as only a few inches separated them from his face, he could not help but stare at them.

"I'm up here Evan!" she said as she tapped him on top of the head to get his attention.

Evan looked up at her sexy smiling face staring down at him. She winked again and said, "Don't fight it, it will all go smoothly if you don't fight it." as seductively as he had ever heard anything ever said. She then grabbed the top of his head with her giant hand and palmed it like a basketball. She then whispered "It's ok, just let it happen..." in that same seductive voice as she pointed his face and gaze at her tits.

'Where did that voice come from?! Holy fucking shit that is the sexiest voice I have ever heard anywhere!' he thought before she then pulled her boobs into his face and wrapped her arms around the post while trying to break him in half with her legs.

Immediately it was pleasure and pain: pleasure of having his face buried in the tits of a beautiful 19 year old volleyball player and feeling the heat of her vagina pressed up against his stomach mixed with the pain of her squeezing his body with her legs and suffocating him with her boobs. He was in paradise, but literally dying at the same time. He pressed against her body trying to pull his head out of her boobs for a breath of fresh air, but it was futile. Even if this girl wasn't enhanced and this was 2015, she had both her arms wrapped around the post, pinning his head between her cleavage and the padded post. She had a tremendous amount of leverage and probably would have been just as strong or stronger than he was even preC.

He tried her legs next, pushing down on them trying to either break them loose from their grip around his body or push his head up and out of the suffocating, yet amazing, set of boobs his face was buried in. Her thighs were soft to the touch yet hard as the new carbon nanotubes NASA was raving about. He was stuck. He was 100% at this girl's mercy and running out of air. After a few seconds he started tapping her side quickly with his left hand.

She released him, kind of. She eased the pressure with her arms but kept her tits pressed up to his face. He took a deep breath of fresh air, and he got a scent of coconut as he did. Her boobs smelled like coconut. It was an enchanting scent. At the same time, she eased up with her legs while still holding him tight against the post. She kept her arms around his head and he pushed against her sides trying to get away from those tits for a full breath of air. However, she spoke in that same seductive voice:

"Oh no no no... not that easy Evan, not that easy.... You see you're mine now. Didn't I say that your ass was going to belong to me? I think I did, and I have you right where I want you..."

With those words she ramped up the pressure again, pulling his head back into her big boobs and closed in with her thighs. Pleasure never left, but pain came back. It wasn't a real pain though, it was uniquely provocative. Yeah, it hurt his ribcage, but he liked the pain. He wanted to be here. He had been pushing against her sides and thighs but then stopped. He decided to softly grab her legs and follow Vic's advice and "Enjoy the moment."

After a few seconds she said in a loud and direct tone: "One tap means you want mercy and I ease up, two quick taps means you submit and I get my point. Grab my ass with both hands if you understand." Evan took her advice and grabbed her ass with both hands.

"By the way, this one was your wife's idea. She said you like your face being in her boobs and she catches you staring at other girl's boobs, so here are my boobs. You don't even have to stare. Putting you on the post was my idea after Sarah and I talked over the best way for me to suffocate you in my cleavage. She liked me on top of you while you were on the ground, but like this I get to scissor you too."

She made him tap for mercy a few times before not honoring the tap and making him tap out. She released him, stepped off the ropes, and backed up to the center of the ring.

It took Evan a few seconds to catch his breath from the boob smother, but he walked over to stand in front of her.

"Now, my foot goes on your chest!" she exclaimed loudly for the whole room to hear. She pointed down as she did.

Evan knew what to do, so he lay on his back and let her have her victory pose. She lifted her foot about knee high and held it there for a moment, this gave Evan a chance to see her soft, pink soles. They were super sexy, and he stared at them before she lowered her foot onto his chest. She struck a pose with one arm flexing over her head and the other hand on her hip, during which she kept more than a bit of pressure on his torso as if to remind him who was under whose foot.

After a few seconds she released him and walked back to her corner as Evan did the same. Vic had water, and some well wishes, and within seconds Cassie was in the center of the ring waiting on him. He walked about to meet her, unsure of what was coming next.

She surprised him by kneeling and saying:

"It would be better for you if we start closer to the ground. You are about to go down and I have plans for you once you are there."

They both knelt, Evan nodded, then Cassie grabbed onto his arms and twisted him to the ground. She landed on top of him and rolled him onto his back, locking on to his right arm as she did so. It wasn't an armbar, instead she pulled his arm out to extend it while sitting on her butt and bracing her body by putting a foot on his ribs and one on his cheek.

"Now I pull your arm out of it's socket!" she called out for all to hear, and he tapped her leg furiously the second the words left her lips. She laughed and eased her grip without letting go:

"Evan don't be a chicken shit! We both know I'm not going to hurt you, but I did like the fear behind those taps!" she paused as she pulled his arm just enough to let him know she probably could pull it out if she wanted to.

"And, know that I know there is a bit a fear on your mind, you are going to pay for it! Turn to face me and open your mouth! My big toe is going in there!"

"Wait: WHAT?!" Evan called out as Cassie lifted her foot to drop her sole on his forehead, press down, and roll his face to her.

"Yep, my big toe and your mouth are about to meet up close and personal, just like I promised. And if you are curious, this was your wife's idea too! We usually we keep the foot stuff in the private rooms, but we like you, Vic likes you, and now you get to suck on my toes. Now, if you don't want a fat lip from my big toenail, open up!"

She was good to her word and began pressing on Evan's lips with her big toe, waiting for her opening to get in. Evan worried about that big toenail, so he opened his mouth and she slipped her super long, super sexy, big toe inside. She looked right in his eye, smiled, winked again, and (using that super sexy and seductive voice) said:

"There.... isn't that better for both of us?"

She then looked at the women and let out a cheer while flexing her biceps dominantly. After that, she looked at the men and called out "You better watch that talk boys! If I hear anything I don't like, and this is gonna be you! I may even charge you extra for the privilege!"

Cassie made him suck each and every toe, all while looking right at him and talking trash in the seductive tone. He had to adjust a boner in the middle of sucking on her big toe. He looked past her to see the camera girl adjust the lens on the camera, likely getting a close up of Cassie's toes in his mouth.

Then, Cassie amped up the humiliation. She put her big toe back in his mouth, and her big toe took up a lot of space in his mouth as she is 6' 5". He accepted it not knowing what was next:

"Now, without taking my toe out of its new home, you have to say "I Submit to Cassie."

"mmhhu" was all Evan could muster.

"Loudly too, so everyone can hear. Now, I don't want to wait. If you make me wait or ask twice it gets worse.

Evan believed her, and said "I hmmmppttt oo aaaeeessiiie!" as best and loud as he could.

She smiled, took her toes out of his mouth, stood up, and put her heel on his chest and let her toes come to rest on his throat. She curled them a little bit, seemingly just to show him who was boss, and began to pose.

It was strangely erotic: Here he was, staring up at a bikini wearing amazon goddess who towered over him while he was vertical. Now he was horizontal, on his back and under her big foot with her long toes threatening to smash his windpipe. She was damn near naked, he could even see the slight outline of her pussy under her bikini bottom. Normally being damn near naked would be equated to having no power in a situation, yet somehow she was in complete control and not the other way around. He adjusted his boner again and took in the view, once again following Vic's advice.

She then turned and walked back to her corner, so Evan did the same. Vic greeted him with water and another pep talk of "Enjoy it my man!" and he turned to see her in the middle of the ring, kneeling again. He looked at his wife who was sharing a laugh with Lexi. She didn't look over quickly, so he walked over and knelt across from Cassie once again.

Once again, she tossed him to the ground with ease. He was now happy they started on their knees! She toyed with him for a bit, grabbing an arm and forcing it to do what she wanted before releasing it and repeating the stunt with a leg or his torso. After a minute or two of toying with him, he realized she had both his arms and was sitting on her butt above his head. He was on his back, breathing heavy, she heard her say:

"Roll over, or I will roll you over!" loud enough for the room to hear. She pulled his arms implying which way he should roll, so he followed her lead. Now he was on his stomach with her feet on his shoulders.

"Ok, I think you know what is coming, don't make me pull your hair to get you in it!" she said, again in a loud voice. He knew what she meant, he was about to be in a front headscissor. They both knew it, the whole room knew it. He decided not to fight it.

She pulled him in as he scooted forward as best he could and lifted his head as her inner thighs closed around his face, jaw and neck. Once she had him secured with zero chance of escape, she released his arms and leaned back on her elbows.

"There!" said as she reverted back to her seductive voice, "all locked up and just for me. Try to escape, I dare you!"

Evan did what he was told and used both hands to try to break the grip her legs had on him. She immediately started laughing.

"You're actually trying! That's so cute! Evan you couldn't get out of this hold from me preC, what in the world makes you think you can break my legs now?"

"uhhh, I guess I don't know..." he managed to say through the incredible strength of her inner thigh muscles. He stopped, and let his hands come to rest on her bare belly just above her bikini, his middle finger inadvertently landing right on her belly button.

"I heard Vic tell you to enjoy the moment, so enjoy it..." she said, again in that captivating voice. She then alternated trying to pop his head off with these gentle rolling actions she could do with her thigh muscles and hip movement. It was an incredible feeling of pleasure, pain, helplessness, and awe at how powerful this girl actually was. She wasn't even breathing hard when she said in her loud voice:

"Ok, TAP TIME!" and turned up the pressure until Evan actually saw stars and tapped. She released him, stood up, rolled him over with just her foot and leg, and put her foot lightly across his throat. She could probably kill him instantly by stomping down, but instead kept up just enough pressure to, again, let him know who was the boss.

Once again, he took in every inch of her body as he gazed straight up at it. His eyes tracked over her thighs, found that outline of her pussy again, they moved to stare at the bottom of her big tits held up in that bikini top.

'Jesus Christ just look at this girl....' He thought as he gawked at her, not caring who was watching.

They repeated the same process as before the other rounds and he got water and a pep talk. He looked for his wife and found her, she was giggling with both Harper and Lexi and holding up two fingers. She mouthed "Two more" and got back to her conversation.

Evan walked out again and they repeated the same process: she tossed him to the ground with ease, toyed with him a bit, and then would up with her knees across his upper chest and neck in some kind of side headscissor. If that wasn't enough, she also had his left arm too, leaving his right arm to flail against a hold he had no chance to escape from.

After talking some trash and making him tap for mercy a few times she frightened him a bit by saying "Watch this" in that same flirtatious tone she had been using the whole match.

She pivoted her body until her torso was on his and locked him in a classic reverse headscissor. He had seen these on the videos on the internet and thought it was kinda creepy that the guy's hands always went instantly to the girls ass. Now that he was in his first reverse headscissor, his hands instantly went to Cassie ass, as if somehow he could grab her ass and move her off of him or break the hold her legs had on him. He let go at once and moved one hand to her hip and the other to her upper thigh.

"No Evan....grab it. Both hands. Grab." She said in that sultry voice, "Do it."

"What?" Evan said through labored breaths.

"If you don't, I may decide to knock you out when this is over... do you want that? Do you want me to knock you out? I don't think you do, so you better grab my ass..."

Her voice was too much. How did she do that? Evan grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and gently squeezed them while moving his hands around, almost trying to give her an ass rub as that very same ass worked with the legs to hold him at her mercy.

'That voice!' Evan thought, 'That voice is so captivating, enticing, provocative, and irresistible!' He had no idea how she did it, but he was turned on more than he had been turned on in a long time.

"Are you trying to massage my ass?" the voice asked as only it could. "Evan... your wife is looking at you!"

He panicked for a split second before she broke character and said in her normal tone:

"I'm just screwing with you! You freak out too easy! She really is watching this, but I told her I was going to make you grab my ass. I like when my victims grope my ass!"

This went on for a few more minutes, maybe it was only 45 seconds, Evan couldn't say. But Cassie made him tap 3 or 4 more times and kept up that rolling thigh muscle squeeze paired with a hip flex that she was so good at before she stopped, looked back at him, smiled and said in her loud voice:

"Tap TIME!"

He tapped twice instantaneously as she cranked up the pressure.

She stood over him again, and once again he took in her unbelievable body.

"Ok, usually the foot on the face is the last victory pose, but I'm going to do it now instead." She said as she lifted her foot over his face and held it there for a moment. Once again, as he did before, he stared at her sole before the foot came down and covered his face from jaw to hairline.

Her foot was soft, and he was quick to smell through his nose and not breathe through his mouth.

'Her foot smells like coconut too... This girl is too much!' he thought as he adjusted a boner again.

"I have a special victory pose for you!!" she said loudly "and remember you amped up my humiliation before the face stand when I do it."

After a few poses she walked away, and they repeated their sequence between rounds: water, pep talk, move to center of the ring to get tossed around. However, for the first time, Cassie wasn't there waiting on him: she was talking to Sarah who was standing ringside. He had not seen her leave her chair since this began, and it gave him a sinking feeling. He heard Vic calling his name and turned to see him waving him over, he walked back.

12