The Stronger Sex? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey buddy I think I know what is coming, but she wouldn't want me to say, so I'm not. I also don't want to spoil the fun! If she does to you what I think she is going to do, you are going to get treatment that lots of guys want but very few actually get. When they do get it, they have to PAY for it! Enjoy the moment! There is a reason she is talking to your wife!"

Evan looked up to see Cassie back in the center of the ring, so he walked over and knelt in front of her to start the final round. Vic had just announced it was 4-4, and Evan had a feeling he was about to lose hard in a very embarrassing and amazing way. However, he had no idea what she could be thinking, and was thinking about videos he had watched before visiting the club for the first time.

"Ok, I'm a bit short on time and I have plans here. So, I'm going to pin you quick and then mess with you and publicly humiliate you in front of everyone and your wife. Ok?"

"I don't think so!" Evan said defiantly, knowing he had no prayer.

"Ohhh no! You did not just say that to ME!" she said defiantly before easing her tone and trailing off saying "Ok.... ok..." with a cunning smile on her face.

In a super quick movement she rushed him, tossed him to the mat, held him down with her massive hands and moved her body so that it was over his head as she pinned him on his back. She then grabbed his wrists as he tried in vain to remove her hands from his chest and put them over his head. She slid toward him and sat on both his arms while simultaneously cupping his cheeks with her hands, transitioning to that enchanting voice, and saying:

"Do you know what comes next? I think you do, but I hope you don't."

She then crawled forward on her hands and knees slightly until her knees were touching his sides. She rose to a kneeling position, and her amazing ass was right in front of him. He knew at that moment what she had in mind, and was ready for his "punishment". However, he didn't know how far she planned to take it.

She looked back over her shoulder and down at him, smiled, winked once again, looked at the camera girl and winked at her, then grabbed his right arm. She put it under her ankle, pinning it to the mat. She repeated with his left arm. Then she winked again, and lowered her butt right over his face.

His world became her ass. In that first moment, it was all he could see, smell, feel and think about. He tried, unsuccessfully, to free his arms from under her ankles but she responded by pushing down and pinning them even more securely. He kicked his legs a bit, then decided to enjoy the moment.

He could still breath, but his nose was getting smashed under that area between her vagina and asshole. He was breathing through his mouth and thought he was probably breathing right on her vagina, it was that close. She shifted her weight and slid forward: now his nose was pushed up her ass crack and his mouth covered up underneath her.

She flexed her ass cheeks a few times then shook her butt back and forth with his face almost inside of it.

"Oh my god this girl in special...' was all Evan could think and her ass massaged his face. At that moment she rose back up to her knees and Evan stared at her ass until he saw her snapping her fingers.

"Up here! I'm. Up. Here!" she was taunting in her loud voice for all the room to hear, so he looked up as she smiled back at him.

"Now... Evan... this one is just for me..." she said as her seductive voice returned with almost even more sex appeal than it had before, if that was possible. She winked again and sat back on his face.

She sat with more weight this time: Evan's nose went farther up her ass crack that it did last time. His only breath came through labored breathing through his nose as his mouth was covered and he could not open it. He felt the fabric of her bikini and it had a hint of a smell of fabric softener or laundry detergent; he could not place what the smell was. He could also smell a combination of coconut with a hint of her sweat and perspiration.

'Her ass smells of coconut... just like her boobs and foot!! Oh my god this girl is amazing! I'm happily married but I'm going to be infatuated by her for the rest of my life!'

She shook her booty back and forth, flexed her butt cheeks a few more time, and popped up and down gently to smash his face under her weight a few more times and gave him a few more breaks to catch a full breath and stare at her ass once again. She talked trash to the men, to Evan, flexed her arms, and posed for the crowd and the camera girl who continued to circle the ring and capture every moment.

He was incredibly turned on by everything. He tried to live in the moment: pinned down by only her legs and feet as she posed over his prone body was incredibly stimulating, and that was before she sat her ass on his face. She had him. Just like she said she would. If that wasn't enough, she had him pinned and still had both of her arms free. If she wanted, she could pummel his midsection mercilessly and he would be helpless to stop her.

Evan could not recall a moment he felt more physically vulnerable or so thoroughly, physically dominated. She straightened up again, giving him another full, fresh breath not filtered through her swimsuit bottom or ass. He was reminded he was being humiliated by a tall, stunning, 19 year old college volleyball player in a blaze orange bikini. He was in heaven. He took in the moment and stared at her marvelous butt.

He also realized, as her ass came to rest on his face once again, that he was hooked on this wrestling club. Prior to writing his story, he had never considered how erotic this could be! Sure he "knew" this type of thing was happening around the city in underground places and he knew for a fact that men got their rocks off by being beaten up by women preC, even if it were fake and they were willing victims. Part of his job was knowing these things.

But he never knew it could be this amazing of an experience! In no other circumstance could he have a 19 year old hottie sit on his face, suffocate him with her big boobs, squeeze his head with her legs, or roll around on a mat with him. He was so close to her he felt the warmth of her pussy on his stomach and neck and knew her feet, tits, and ass all smelled of coconut lotion. To make it even hotter, to do those things while wearing only a bikini! Sure, everything of hers is covered, but damn that is as close to naked as he will ever see this girl! What a beautiful site it was.

He had been laying back and enjoying the facesit when she rose to give him a breath and her ass kept moving away from him. She was standing up, the facesits were over. Evan was a bit sad it was over, but thankful for the experience. Then Cassie turned around and stood over him with her feet near his armpits as his hands were still over his head. He lowered his arms to his sides and moved to sit up when her foot landed on his chest and pushed him back to the mat. She smiled down at him, winked again, and said "Don't. Move." in that crazy sexy voice.

She then put his arms at his sides, sat down on his chest, and slid forward until her pussy was inches from his chin. She was smiling, and he saw her look his wife's direction. She looked back at him then covered his face with her hands and pressed her thighs against his face. A minute later he heard whispering but could not make out the words.

'Her hands are so soft and smell of coconut! God damn I love the smell of coconut!' he thought as she lifted her hands and spoke in that seductive voice:

"Get ready... And yeah baby, your wife approved of this, you better enjoy it 'cuz I don't do it for very many..."

She then slid forward and sat on his face again. Her bikini covered pussy was covering his mouth and his nose was pressed up against it. She tightened her thighs against the side of his head, put her hands on her knees, and stared into his eyes.

He couldn't look away. She was too sexy and he was trapped: she was perched on top of his face and neck. He grabbed her sides in a vain attempt to lift her off of his face, but she responded by grabbing both of his of his wrists with one hand and tightening her grip with her legs. She didn't say a word, she simply winked and waved her free arm to amp up the crowd of women.

A minute or two later she let him go and stood up. She,held out her hand, he took it, and she pulled him up to stand next to her.

"Good match!" she said, "I've never been down 4-0 before, you better thank Vic for that!" she joked before continuing:

"I think you know what comes now, you saw Lexi lose to Jake, right? This is going to be different! Remember what Vic said: "Enjoy the moment!"

Evan wasn't sure what to do, then Vic came to the center and said "Great match guys! Did you hear the crowd? They fucking loved it! Cassie you are an absolute goddess!"

Vic then addressed the crowd and announced Cassie as the winner 5-4. Cassie turned to Evan with a huge, confident grin on her face and said:

"Victory pose for me! Kneel!"

12