All Comments on 'The Struggle Ch. 05a'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can not wait for next part of the story

I love these stories with Rob. And this one is even better with you giving Rob more backbone. I am glad that he will keep his own house even though you had him go to Scotland to get away from the women. I liked that part of the story, but expected that part to be longer for him to be alone and thinking of his future. Helena and Rob both say that they may shut down the playroom, but neither seem to be 100% ready to do so. They should get rid of it for Rob's sake and his relationship with the women. Especially since Rob has a strong personalty and is no sub but more of a dominant man who just happens to be a closet cross dresser. And when did the bedroom/playroom get built? It was not in the original plans for the remodel of the mansion and Rob knew nothing of it. Was it done before or after the wedding party? That bed only should have put into the main playroom. It is too dangerous to have upstairs to be discovered. Now that Kim is involved with Jenny; does that mean that they will not be so involved with Rob? And that Cathy is rethinking her plans, will she be not involved with Rob too? Less women will make his life a little easier. Just do not make Michelle be Rob's next wife. I am glad that Rob has make his feelings known to the women like that he is no longer a 24/7 sex toy for them or available for BDSM any time they want or will do everything they want. Rob needs to be able to get away from the women for one day a week to recharge his body. He is not as young as he used to be and needs the little blue pill for these women. With the stress of his life, the BDSM, the sex with these women and the blue pills; he is going to have a heart attack if he does not take care of himself. You had said that Helena wants Rob to dress up in women's clothes more often and in public. And Michelle wants Rob in women's clothes in public and at the BDSM meeting. But Rob does not want to do this and get caught. He all most got into the fight at the pub in drag and the women had to save him. It would look bad for Helena if Rob got caught in public and was recognized. I am not sure if you can get him made up and not look like a guy in women's clothes. You have never given us much in details of what Rob looks like except that he is strong. I hope you will continue the story even further than just the next part. It would make a good book with a few minor changes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ITS CHINEFOO i dunno while i agree you gave rob a little backbone his charivter thruout the series is full of fear doubt, he is decieved at everyturn and given a a outward personallity of compliance not submission! when sent to michelle while others were talking the house key should have been returned and should have told her your my friend and nothing more and left! no apology! judst my opinion, the rest was a soft set up that he would walk into ~! realisticly any man with his personnality would have left after the first page ! at least for a while! i give this story a 5 only cause i cannot go any higher! i like your wrighting you draw a form of reality yet shroud it with a ficticious submission that in robs psych cannot be realisticly achieved! ! i do not mean this as an insult i hope to enlightin you to balance/ human nature, place your self in robs shoes thruout the series, and tell me as a person that this would have not ended at the struggle. i like your charicters cathy i would have as rob expelled from the group as well as michelle "play time mistress" one a manipulater other as a friend used. to manipulate. i realizwe the over all story but,, must allways keep in mine the woman hear but do not heed and bring others in and robs mentality in life would never allow this is a lesson that needs to be brutally expressed. but im not a wrighter,, and like i said a 5 cause i cannot give a 10, and its for continuity expession and staying with in context of original story ... but if must be know if rob was to be turned into a wimp which seems to be underlying theme with a struggle then i would have to give this a 2, but please continue wrighting i enjoy the read and shall go thru last 3 chapters again and see if i missed a important bit! THANKS AGAIN AND HOPE TO SEE MORE WORK!!!!!!!!

chinefoochinefooabout 11 years ago

i have reread last few chapters of the series and in as much as you have given rob more balls, the games continue comming hoe when no one was to be there and cathy telling rob to go to michelle, but from there on i had to stop reading, he should have gone and stopped with michelle and said friends only anything beyond that not going to happen! cathy would have been tossed out, the premis for them to return was to have fun stopped at door and. This person in your story rob is no longer believable he lays down the law then crumbles as if he never said anything.. i waas really hoping that rob would hold true to his words, What he said to his "wives" said it all that should have been it! but he goes back????? and submits? its allmost like hes of 2 dif minds imo it killed it! great story and i like your story i would still give it a ten but imo cathy needs to go, and michelle needs to be told no! keep as a friend seek advice but not to submit,,

chinefoochinefooabout 11 years ago

Here are my few point of discorse clearly there is an underlying issue know only to the 4 woman, with an implication of divorce? seperation? clearly cathy is manipulating helena or vice versa, "last i remem" rob had enuf of cathy ! dont remem them making up, then michelle and the fact that rob clearly stated im not going to submit left the key ,yet later he is going to be attending a party and has to wear a collar, your email to me gave me a teeny clue but look at below and i think you can see where im drawing conclusions regaurding robs flipedness and the fact the woman dont care about him but thier agenda!

Rob went to his room to get some clothes, you never know what to expect he thought and soon headed off to meet Michelle.

In the meantime Helena explained to Cathy what he had said.

"I know this can be an issue, Helena," Cathy admitted. "If he cannot surrender, there will be a problem. I have thought about this too, but since he is pretty rational I thought to let it go. He is strong of

character and if I would have said anything, he would have thought that the shrink was talking to him, and not his friend. I was in a quandary about it, so I thought I wouldn't interfere."

"I see. You are probably right. I figure that we will know more this evening. Fingers crossed."

They smiled at each other, knowing part of their future together was in Michelle's hands.

He stood up and Helena handed him a towel. She watched his back and said "Hmm. To be honest I can hardly see that you have visited your Mistress. Did you have a good time?" she asked innocently.

"No. And I'm not going back, either.""Hmmm. We'll discuss that later. BTW,

"To be honest, I have the feeling that I will close the playroom and disable it. If his behavior continues like this, I will do it! Before he knows it, it will all be gone."

"Let me try some other things first, Helena," Michelle said. "I want him to stay a few days at my place. I will take him to a meeting and show him that he is safe with me, and I will make him understand that he can really trust me, no matter what."

Helena nodded. "Try what you can do, because otherwise..." her thoughts were clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get more Scotland whiskey for Rob to enjoy.

I have an idea for Rob to take some of his money or Helena's money to invest in the whiskey that he got at the pub in Scotland. The pub owner said that they do not make enough to be profitable. Maybe with a investment by Rob, and him involved in sales for the whiskey product; it would give him something to do and not be bored.

You also stated that Helena had some other bottles beside wine and champagne in the wine cellar. Maybe Rob might find some of this Scotland whiskey in his own wine cellar. That would give him a drink to look forward to at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantasy

What an amazing sex life, and any mans fantasy. I like Rob not being gay and a sissy , but he also needed to take advantage of his surroundings. Not many men have had encounters of this magnitude, with an array of fuckable hot babes, so do not hesitate and go back to vanilla !!

I've been fortunate enough to enjoy an array of hyper sexed and hot women ,while dressing up and it is so very sensual. Thanks :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
89 Followers
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES