All Comments on 'The Student Ch. 01'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I wouldn't mind seeing a seeing a second chapter for this...anyway, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with Anonymous; a second AND THIRD chapter would be most appropriate! And welcome!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the Best

I sure hope there is more to the saga of Linda & Dr. B. What a wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Real good build up...

An awesome style to build up things and not making it unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Encouragement...

Listen to your heart, and take Linda where Rick's and your hopes direct. You've started a nice story, clever approach, and involving very real people with character and having to struggle. Excellent prelude; now comes the development of the resolution to their 'problem.' Push on, victory over hardship is a marvelous thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love this story

This story was amazing. I hope there is more to come i would like to see them happily ever after. Good luck keep up the good work :)

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 11 years ago
Aces

This is by far the best story I have read in all my years on this site.

Believeable, touching, heartwarming, erotic, sensual ... all without the need for the exaggeration that seems to be the norm here lately.

Please keep up the great writing, and continue telling us more about Linda and Rick and their mutual passion....

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

A great, believable, erotic romance. Well done! Good build-up, good execution. Thanks.

drbob80drbob80over 11 years ago
Another voice in the affermative

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site in a very long time. I dispaired that we had seen the last of this calibur writing. I truely hope that you follow up this story with (many?) more. The characterswere very believeable. As a colledge teacher myself, I could certainly relate to the Dr. B character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fabulous!!!!!!

love it so much please right more chapters because i want to read how they are going to handle things when classes go back in session in the fall but i loved the beginning you definitly made me feel for the characters and its so realistic :) keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY LINE AND WELL WRITTEN. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Dragonflyer90Dragonflyer90over 11 years ago
Great

This is, by far, one of the best stories I have ever read. You need to continue this storyline to completion...hopefully a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great piece of erotic literature!

mick1953mick1953over 11 years ago
Great!

An outstanding job in all respects. Believable characters, a reasonable plot, excellent erotic scenes and you introduced me to people who I want to spend more time with! Bravo!

drteethodrteethoover 11 years ago
Yep

That was pretty spectacular. Thanks for an excellent story!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE GAMES WE ALL PLAY

to survive and grow, with dignity. TK U MLJ LV NV

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

What a wonderful story!! Excellent writing, well done!!

chris73170chris73170over 11 years ago
more

i wish you would write more about these two. i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Best ... Earned an A+

After reading thousands of erotic stories on this website, I think this one might be the very best I've ever read and there are dozens of great stories here. It deserves an A+

and I hope it earns a squel or a second chapter. I am bookmarking your page and look forward to reading everything in the menu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. I know we come here for fanticy, but this felt so real and so right. More from these two would be great!

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
hope it counts

since we are in the same contest i don't know if my vote will count or not But I hope it does. This is the kind of story I wouldn't mind losing too. I gave you a 5.

M.S.Tarot

estragonestragonover 11 years ago
A Very Talented Author

whose entry in this contest I copy edited, said yours was the best entry so far. It is certainly very fine. Needed only a slight copy edit, but shows fine plotting and characterization. More!

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartover 11 years ago

Brilliant.just beautifly brilliant. I'm off to read absolutely everything you've done...honestly the best I have ever read."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
comments on the story entitled, "THE STUDENT"

This story was exceedingly well written and I loved it. It is now one of my favorites. THANKS FOR WRITING IT! I'm now going to look up everything you've written.....jeg 91

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job

Another cute, warm story from you; very nicely written and very smart. A real pleasure to read. I really enjoy reading all your stories. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazeballs!!!!

I LOVED!!! THIS is what a man SHOULD be like whatever happened to those sweet gentlemen like Rick? This is beautifully written, and I am a sucker for pure romance and love, not just a quick fuck. This is conveyed artfully and tastefully. I hope to seee more of Linda and Rick as she finishes her school needs, quits her job as Brook and hopefully marries Rick and has a family with him, happily ever after. :)

JorannJorannalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Another great story! I am such a sucker for these types of stories and can't wait for more (pleeeeese tell us there is more!)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
A really great story

I missed this story before somehow, but when I saw a second chapter had been posted, I figured I ought to read Chapter 1 first. Linda sounds like a wonderful, energetic student, and Brook sounds like a perfect, voluptuous stripper.

Your imagery, the plot, and the vivid descriptions had me hooked. Loved it.

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73over 10 years ago
Bucking the Stereotypes...

...of slutty students & pervy teachers. I love it! I'm a huge fan. I'll go read the next chapters now. Thank you for this sweet, erotic little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
*****

Five.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 9 years ago
You know it's really sad...

But, there are so many Linda/Brook's out there. I've known a few strippers in my life time, and most of them, if you can get past that "tough as nails" exterior, are really sweet girls that want nothing more than any other girl. They want to be able to exist, and to find love...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

While not a teacher, I am a Rick, who was, unfortunately, not lucky enough to find a dancer like Linda. A wonderful, well written story, realistically hot, but expressing real human emotion. I loved this story! More, please.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Noooooooo

What a beautiful story my heart goes out for Linda and her daughter but you need to do this story justice and give this story a happy ending this story is far from finished....

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Really liked it!

Stumbled across it exploring 'cuddling' tag for first time, looking for a 'H' story.

Enjoyed the characters, dialogue, really happy there's two moe chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I liked it a lot. I would have liked to see it carried on a little further. To see if their relationship actually turned into something substantial. A comment on one of the other characters, the "friend" of the professor. I've known a few guys like Ray over the years, loud-mouthed, smart-ass, drunken assholes who think the world revolves around them. The "Ray"s of the world are the reason I stopped going to bars and strip joints 40 years ago. Those guys just ruined that kind of thing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute

Really cute story. The only tricky part is that Dr. B is a very ethical guy. Everything will be fine once she graduates, but in the meantime he can't allow Linda to be in any of his classes, and they need to be discreet.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Great story. A little worried about the ethics here between professor and student but otherwise excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1463 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories