All Comments on 'The Student'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DenaliFXDenaliFXover 1 year ago

It is the middle of the night and I must sleep but your wring, your Wellington, and your passion are so overwhelming. I am a 79 year old man and I am struggling through this part of life with a brave, disappointed woman by my side. I live for you thought and emotion, thanks.....

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Sweet, engaging characters - thank you.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Such a beautiful writer. I felt like I was right there with the ladies. Thank you for the gift of your prose

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is one of your weakest stories. Leah and Audrey both need therapy and their relationship was toxic. The hemming and hawing from Audrey for 66% of the story was frustrating. She clearly didn’t want to be with Leah but didn’t want to be alone more. How charming. The introduction of Sabine at almost the end of the story was jarring, and the relationship between Sabine and Audrey escalated at a dizzying pace. Audrey wasn’t with anyone for two years and then she becomes a serial monogamist with two women who she’s not really keen on? Sabine and Audrey also both admit that they’re not over Ros, so them being together is nothing more than a trauma bond.

I was excited to read this story but compared to the last couple of stories you’ve posted, this one fell short for me.

Tim1135Tim1135over 1 year ago

Awesome…I had tears with Leah but cried dragon tears when Sabine showed up. Excellent character build and story development! Description of the depth of love was truly heart felt!

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Damn that was a great read. You really get inside your characters and suck the readers into the world of the story.

Five stars only because they won't let me give you more.

Hooked

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Your stories are invariably carved around uniquely interesting characters — your ability to develop characters is second to none. Leah and Aubrey — perfect examples and their relationship intriguing. Unfortunately, this piece feels rushed toward the end — Sabine returns, Aubrey and Sabine find love, Leah reacts, Donna “enters” and Leah and Donna become lovers and everyone lives happily ever after all in one and a half Lit pages. Don’t mind the happy ending (after all a near hopeless romantic), but all so rushed. Liked it, but … .

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Yay!! Another dope-ass Cagivagurl story. Thank you for posting this touching story. I had tears in my eyes more than once. Look forward to your December event story. Randi.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Very, very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved how Leah dragged Audrey back into the world of the living and was sad their relationship did not work out, but you described them beautifully.

It seemed as if the ending was a bit rushed but I can live with it.

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

I loved all? Romance with realistic characters and hot erotica!

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

yea, great story, will written, you never dissapoint

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

Very nice story, I love Romance

fantastically written again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rereading your stories but this was new and a real treat. So good on bereavement, age difference etc. Such a good story and then inventive and original sex as usual. Personally I didn't need the last page happy ending, felt rushed and unnecessary but 5 stars as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story. Thanks!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

You painted Audrey with a great passivity, but as a barrister and at the age of 42 with much more life experience, just the young girl’s beauty alone, couldn’t shatter Audrey’s actions in just such a passive activity, that feels whimsical

Guilt connected to Audrey „i will love you, always“ is weighing heavily on her shoulders and so the temptation is whipping down hard on her. Finding a soulmate is so unique so special so extraordinary, but Loosing your soulmate is horror perversion heart&soul breaking . So becoming such a passive insecurely person driven by guilt, is undeniable clearly understandable.

So drastic happenings may break the shell and free the soul again. And a young carefree soul can achieve wonders.

So you let it all slip into a total happy ending and it was a wonderful tale

Thnk you for sharing

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Great read, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...