All Comments on 'The Student Nephew'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
We cant wait to ....

We cant wait to see if their story continues.It has everything and more and that 'Cant put it down factor'

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very erotic

You are an excellent writer. (As you have undoubetly heard before.) This story is a little longer than most but there was not a single word too many.

mannydcampmannydcampabout 19 years ago
vERY VERY GOOD.

I loved it. So well written and so plausible.

I felt myself drawn in as the woman in the story which for me is the sign of a great erotic story.

The only thing I wasnt crazy about was your ending. I know the whole pregancy by someone other then your husband can be very hot and erotic but in real life we all know its a nightmare. I think that it wasnt needed and had a negative effect at the end of such a hot story.

Keep writing

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You've done it again!!

Loved the story. It begs a sequel.

Liam's reaction (if he had any) would be an interesting take off point.

Amanda's take on what happened with Glenn would be fascinating as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unbelievably erotic aI cam until I couldn't

You are without question the sexist woman on this site. Your writing too electrifies me Mandy. This story is one of your best but you need another chapter to close all the unexplained things that happened. Maybe make a wimp out of the husband or better yet, a threway with him, you and the young stud. Maybe the husband is really bi!!! That would work for you since I believe you are that way too!

mannydcampmannydcampabout 19 years ago
No more chapters

I disagree with other comments. This story is wonderful as it is the last thing you need is to turn it into a porn like whimp husband / orgy story.

I think its a great story that stands on its own.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic erotic writing

This story was great whether it had loose ends or not, thats life. It's not neat and tidy. You write well and your narrative draws the reader in. I wish I could write so seamlessly. I would love to see what happens next if the story is of such startling quality however that's entirely up to you. As far as advice goes the best I can give is that you should just ignore it and carry on doing what you do so well. Criticism, well the men are a bit one dimensional but then again that's men for you. I speak as one myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Identifying with Liam

As Liam, the successful attorney, I too find myself overwhelmed by a workload to meet high standards of the material demands of our marital life. Much more often than not, I can identify with my inability to properly service my wife; my second, much younger “trophy wife”. On those rare moments of idle leisure, usually on airplanes, I ponder what goes on in her mind and between her legs during my absences. Amanda has masterfully brought the shuddering thoughts to life, so vividly and aptly, as only she knows how. The short, ending sentence is as thrilling as it is scary. Bravo, Amanda, for another masterpiece!

JW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sensational

Very sexy; superb details; I just cant resist. It would be mind blowing if you described the fucking in as much detail as the foreplay. I love everything Ive read of your writing

gotwood49gotwood49over 17 years ago
Superb!

I loved the telling of this story as much as the content, and I'm not sure which was sexier: your phrasing or the sex! God, I love British women, especially when they're as smolderingly HOT as you! Thank you, Mandy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well done!

Can't believe how well your story developed. Perfect erotic literature.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
being fuck by sister son now wanting more.

awesome hot horny story. reading this was such a real erotic. first story can't wait to read more of the stories they are brilliant.

maineman4umaineman4uabout 13 years ago
Quality and Quantity

Your writing has always been magnificent. However, this story was maximo magnifico (hopefullly you get my point). Simply a "10 out of 5".

The story was lengthy. The quality superb. The timing and eroticism perfect. There was no pornography for as much sex as there was. The emotions of the 4 characters were captured as well as a psychologist could have done.

While the ending was clever, realistically it is brutal. Unless, Liam missed his wife, while in New York, and fucked her well and often, when he returned. In any event, Liam contributed to the pregnancy by his not satisfying his wife. He is well educated and should have known a 38 year "young" women is physiologically peaking with her sex drive.

As to comments hoping for additional chapters with other character relationships--your story doesn't need to evolve into a pornographic carnival.

Thank you for a terrific piece of erotica.

Ray

JustCuriousSDJustCuriousSDover 11 years ago
It finished too quickly

I would have loved for Amanda to be included but I expect that would be expecting too much. Very well written.

Matt

hifivegirlhifivegirlabout 8 years ago
bravo to you mandy...!!

very well written, one of the most erotic incest story i have ever read. i liked the way glen shatters mrs s's will, like breaking a wild horse. after all both of tham needed that. your writing style, nd descriptions.. marvellous. i couldnt thank u more.. thanku very much mandy. ( why dint i find this story earlier..? )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous