The Student's Reward

Story Info
A beautiful teacher promised a reward for her students.
4.4k words
4.25
20.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work contains explicit sexual content and is intended for adults only. All characters and events in this work are fictional, not based on any actual individual, persons, or events. All characters appearing in the story are 18 years of age or older.

The Student's Reward

Ms. Julia has been given the challenging task of teaching a special class designed for five delinquent male students, each with a history of violent criminal behavior and gang affiliations. She is determined to make a difference in their lives, despite the risks involved.

As she enters the classroom, her demeanor is confident and poised, yet with an underlying hint of vulnerability that makes her all the more captivating. Her outfit consists of a form-fitting blouse, which hugs her generous curves, and a knee-length pencil skirt that accentuates her shapely legs. Her wavy auburn hair cascades down her shoulders, framing her porcelain face and striking blue eyes. The scent of her perfume fills the room, evoking a sense of warmth and comfort.

The five male students immediately fixate on her, their gazes unwavering as they take in her every detail.

Their eyes linger on her large breasts, barely contained by her blouse, and her round buttocks curving beneath the tight fabric of her skirt. Their fixation causes their breaths to quicken and their imaginations to run wild with sinful thoughts.

As the students sit in their desks, they can't help but envision tearing off Ms. Julia's clothes, leaving her exposed and vulnerable before them. They imagine the sound of the fabric ripping as they pull her blouse apart, revealing her lacy bra and heaving bosom. In their lustful daydreams, they see themselves sliding their hands up her thighs, pushing her skirt higher until it reveals a pair of matching panties begging to be torn away.

The men picture themselves taking turns exploring her exquisite body with their mouths and hands, playing with her supple breasts and teasing her erect nipples. They imagine spreading her legs wide, tasting her sweet arousal as they perform oral sex on her, listening to her moans and gasps of pleasure.

In these vivid fantasies, they dream of entering her, one by one, filling her with their throbbing erections, claiming her as their own. They picture her writhing beneath them, the mixture of pain and ecstasy etched on her beautiful face as they thrust into her. Each man envisions himself driving her towards climax, asserting his dominance over her in this most intimate act.

Despite the fervent, carnal thoughts running through the students' minds, Ms. Julia remains blissfully unaware of their lustful gazes and ill intentions. She carries on with her lesson plan, diligently writing notes on the chalkboard and discussing the material with a passion that only serves to fuel the men's desires.

Ms. Julia's demeanor is kind, sweet, and loving towards her students. She genuinely wants to help them succeed and better themselves, never once suspecting that they harbor such lascivious thoughts about her. As she moves around the classroom, offering words of encouragement and answering questions, she exudes warmth and compassion.

"Remember, guys," she says with a gentle smile, "I believe in each and every one of you. If you work hard, stay focused, and put your best effort into your studies, I know you can overcome any obstacles that stand in your way."

Her sincerity is palpable, and though the students continue to entertain their wicked fantasies, a small part of them feels a twinge of guilt at the contrast between their teacher's pure heart and their own lewd desires. But for now, they push those feelings aside, focusing instead on how they might pursue the tantalizing prize they have set their sights on - Ms. Julia herself.

Ms. Julia continues her lesson, the chalk's soft scraping against the blackboard filling the room as she writes out important points for her students to take note of. Her movements are fluid and graceful, only serving to emphasize her curvaceous figure that has her students entranced.

"Alright, gentlemen," she begins, turning to face the class with a warm smile. "I know this material can be challenging, but I have faith in all of you. If you put your minds to it and work together, there's nothing you can't accomplish."

The atmosphere in the room becomes charged with determination, despite the carnal thoughts still lingering in the minds of the five men. They exchange covert glances, silently acknowledging their shared objective: to claim the ultimate reward they believe awaits them.

"Ms. Julia," one of the bolder students speaks up, his voice laced with feigned innocence. "What kind of reward can we expect if we pass the final exam?"

Her eyes sparkle with enthusiasm as she thinks for a moment before replying, "I promise, if you all pass the final exam, I'll grant you anything you want within reason, of course." She chuckles lightly, unaware of the implications her offer holds in the minds of her captivated audience.

The students exchange knowing smirks, their imaginations running wild with explicit visions of what they'd like their reward to entail. In unison, their thoughts revolve around gang fucking Ms. Julia until she reaches climax after climax, leaving her drenched in their combined essence.

As the bell rings to signal the end of the class, Ms. Julia offers one last reassuring smile. "Remember, study hard and stay focused, and I know you'll succeed. I'm here to help you every step of the way."

The students file out of the classroom, each lost in his own lascivious thoughts about the promised reward. They are determined to pass the final exam, no matter what it takes, for they know what awaits them if they do: the opportunity to claim Ms. Julia herself as their prize, and engage in the uninhibited erotic fantasies that have consumed their minds since they first laid eyes on her.

The classroom is filled with exuberant cheers as Ms. Julia announces that all five of her students have passed their final exam. Smiling warmly, she invites them to her home for a small celebration, wanting to acknowledge their hard work and dedication.

"Congratulations, boys! You've earned this. Let's continue the celebration at my place tonight," Ms. Julia suggests, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Sounds great, Ms. Julia!" the students respond in unison, smiling back at her.

Later that evening, after a long, refreshing shower, Ms. Julia wraps herself in a towel, still feeling the warmth of the steamy water on her skin. She glances at the clock, realizing her guests will arrive any minute. In haste, she grabs a loose t-shirt from her dresser, slipping it over her damp hair and hurriedly puts on a pair of very short exercise shorts. The rush leaves her no time to find a bra or underwear, but she assumes they won't stay too long anyway.

Just as she finishes dressing, the doorbell rings, echoing through the quiet house. Her heart races with anticipation; she has always felt close to her students, nurturing their growth and development throughout the course.

"Coming!" she calls out, rushing to open the door. As she swings it wide, the five students stand there, grinning broadly.

"Ms. Julia, you look great!" one of them exclaims, his eyes briefly flicking up and down her body.

"Thank you," she replies, blushing slightly, "Come in, make yourselves comfortable."

As the students enter, chatting amiably, Ms. Julia can't help but feel a deep sense of pride and accomplishment for her role in their success. Little does she know the night ahead will take an unexpected turn.

Ms. Julia's attire consists of a loose, white t-shirt made of soft, lightweight cotton. The fabric drapes over her body like a delicate veil, revealing the contours of her full breasts beneath. Her pinkish nipples can be clearly seen through the sheer material, drawing attention to their tantalizing peaks. The short exercise shorts she wears are a snug fit, hugging her hips and accentuating the curve of her buttocks. The fabric clings to her lower body, framing the faint outline of her pussy beneath the thin material.

The students' reactions to Ms. Julia's attire are immediate and palpable. Their eyes widen as they take in the sight of her in such a vulnerable state, and their breathing becomes shallow and rapid. One student nervously licks his lips, while another crosses his arms over his chest, trying to hide the growing bulge in his pants. They exchange glances with one another, their expressions a mix of lust and disbelief at the unexpected turn of events.

"Damn, Ms. Julia," one of the students murmurs under his breath, unable to tear his gaze away from her exposed nipples. "You sure know how to celebrate."

Another student swallows hard, his Adam's apple bobbing visibly as he tries to maintain some semblance of composure. "I never thought I'd see our teacher like this," he says, his voice hoarse with desire.

Ms. Julia, blissfully unaware of the effect she is having on her students, continues to usher them into her home. "I figured we could all relax and have a good time tonight," she says cheerfully, her voice lilting and musical. "You've all worked so hard, and I'm proud of each and every one of you."

As she speaks, her students exchange knowing smirks, their minds racing with fantasies of what the night might hold. Unbeknownst to Ms. Julia, the sight of her scantily clad body has awakened a primal hunger in them that can no longer be contained. The celebration is about to take a decidedly erotic turn.

"Please, make yourselves comfortable," Ms. Julia says, gesturing to the plush sofa in her cozy living room. The male students eagerly take their seats, trying their best to maintain a sense of decorum despite the tantalizing view of their teacher's alluring body. Her loose white t-shirt leaves little to the imagination, with the outline of her pinkish nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric. The short exercise shorts she wears hugs the curve of her hips and barely conceals her pussy.

"Let me get you all some drinks," Ms. Julia offers, as she turns to walk towards the kitchen. The students watch her every move, their eyes glued to the gentle sway of her hips and the way her ass peeks out from beneath the hem of her shorts. It's impossible for them to ignore the growing arousal they feel, but they try to keep it under control, at least for now.

"Here you go," Ms. Julia announces as she returns carrying a tray of cold beers. She passes the bottles around, then leans down to give each student a congratulatory hug. As she embraces them, her large soft yet firm breasts press against their chests, causing their heart rates to soar and their breathing to become more rapid.

"Thanks, Ms. Julia," one of the students stammers, his face flushed as he feels the warmth of her cleavage against him. He catches a glimpse of her pinkish nipples, which are even more enticing up close.

"Congratulations on passing your final exam," Ms. Julia tells the students, her voice filled with genuine pride. "You all deserve this celebration."

As she speaks, the lighting in the room casts a warm glow on her exposed skin, further highlighting her ample cleavage and the teasing display of her nipples. The students' desire is palpable, their thoughts consumed by the erotic image of their beloved teacher before them.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Julia," another student replies, his voice cracking with barely contained lust. "We couldn't have done it without your guidance."

"Of course," she responds, smiling sweetly, completely oblivious to the effect her attire is having on her students. "I'm just happy to see you all succeed."

The atmosphere in the room is charged with sexual tension as the students struggle to keep their fantasies at bay while also trying to enjoy the lighthearted celebration. They exchange furtive glances and sip their beers, knowing deep down that their desires are mutual and growing stronger by the minute.

As Ms. Julia moves about the room, she remains utterly unaware of the effect her revealing attire is having on her students. Her mind is preoccupied with thoughts of their accomplishments and how proud she is of them.

"Alright, everyone," she announces, clapping her hands together enthusiastically. "I know this may sound a bit cheesy, but I'd like to propose a toast to your success!" She raises her glass, her loose t-shirt falling away from her chest for a moment, giving the students yet another tantalizing view of her cleavage.

The students raise their glasses tentatively, fumbling to find words, their minds clouded by the sight before them. They mumble something that sounds vaguely like a toast, though it's clear their thoughts are elsewhere.

"Cheers!" Ms. Julia exclaims, taking a sip of her drink and smiling brightly. She notices the students' somewhat distracted expressions, but simply assumes they're still processing the fact that they've passed their final exam. "Now, as a reward for all your hard work, I thought we could have a little fun tonight. What would you like to do?"

Her question hangs in the air, and the students exchange nervous glances, each one secretly wishing they could act on their desires. Finally, one of them speaks up, his voice trembling slightly. "How about we play a game, Ms. Julia?"

"Great idea!" she replies, seemingly oblivious to the undercurrent of lust coursing through the room. "What kind of game did you have in mind?"

"Um... truth or dare?" another student suggests hesitantly, his eyes flicking briefly to her exposed nipples before darting away again.

"Classic! I love it," Ms. Julia says, her enthusiasm undiminished. "Let's get started, shall we? Who wants to go first?"

As the game begins, the students struggle to keep their minds on the task at hand, desperate to avoid revealing their true feelings for their teacher. But as they watch her laugh and joke with them, the warmth of her presence only serves to fuel their fantasies even further.

Little do they know that Ms. Julia herself remains completely unaware of the powerful effect she's having on them - and how the course of the evening may change as a result.

As the game of truth or dare progresses, the male students can't help but steal surreptitious glances at Ms. Julia's alluring body. They try to focus on the game, to avoid revealing their true intentions, but it becomes increasingly difficult with each passing moment. With every question and dare, they grow bolder, more determined to act on their desires.

"Alright, my turn," one student says, his voice thick with anticipation. "Ms. Julia, I dare you to sit in the middle of us on the sofa."

"Okay, sure," she replies innocently, shifting her position to sit between them. The students' heartbeats quicken as they feel her warm body pressed against theirs, her soft thighs brushing against their legs.

"Guys, I just want to say again how proud I am of all of you for passing the exam," Ms. Julia says, her eyes sparkling with genuine affection. "Now, I promised a reward for your hard work. What would you like?"

The students exchange knowing looks. Their minds are made up - it's time to reveal their desires. One student takes a deep breath before speaking, his voice firm yet seductive.

"Ms. Julia, we've been thinking about this, and what we really want... is to fuck you until you've cum a hundred times."

For a moment, the room falls silent. Ms. Julia's face registers shock, disbelief, and perhaps even a hint of curiosity. She looks around at her students, searching their faces for signs of humor or mischief, but finds none. They're serious - and so are their intentions.

Ms. Julia bursts into laughter, her eyes wide with surprise as she tries to process the brazen request from her students. She shakes her head, convinced that they must be joking.

"Come on now, don't be silly," she says playfully, waving a dismissive hand at them. "I know you all wouldn't actually want to do that to me. I've been nothing but kind and sweet to all of you."

Silence fills the room, tension hanging heavily in the air. The students exchange glances, their expressions resolute. One of them leans forward, his gaze locked on Ms. Julia's, and speaks with an intensity that sends a shiver down her spine.

"Ms. Julia, it's not that we don't appreciate your kindness, but you're just too attractive," he confesses, his voice strained with desire. "We can't control ourselves anymore."

The other students chime in, affirming their agreement. Ms. Julia feels a heat rising within her, a mix of shock and flattery, as she listens to their confessions.

"Your kindness only makes you more irresistible, but we're past caring about that," another student adds boldly. "All we want is to fuck you until you've climaxed a hundred times."

Ms. Julia's heart races, her mind reeling as she processes their words. She had never imagined that her students would ever see her in such a sexual light, let alone act on those desires. Her mouth goes dry, but she tries to maintain her composure, searching for the right words to respond.

"Guys, I... I don't know what to say," she stammers, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I never thought..."

As she trails off, lost in her thoughts, the students watch her intently, anticipation building in the room. They know they've crossed a line, but there's no turning back now. They're ready to explore their deepest desires with the woman who has sparked their fantasies for so long, and nothing will deter them from this pursuit.

"Guys, please, don't do this," Ms. Julia pleads, her voice trembling while the students approach her with lustful determination in their eyes.

"Sorry, Ms. Julia, but we can't resist you any longer," one of them says as they reach for her loose t-shirt, tearing it off in a swift motion. The fabric rips apart, revealing her heaving breasts, her pinkish nipples exposed to their hungry gazes.

"Please, stop!" she begs again, her face flushed with embarrassment and fear. But her pleas fall on deaf ears as their hands begin exploring her body - groping her full breasts, squeezing her firm buttocks, and sliding between her thighs to caress her now-exposed pussy.

"God, you're so wet," one student murmurs appreciatively, his fingers gliding over her slick entrance. Ms. Julia gasps at the sudden intimate touch, her body betraying her by responding to the students' rough yet sensual caresses.

"Stop... please..." she whispers, her voice barely audible above her own ragged breathing. But the students are far too aroused to heed her words, intoxicated by the sight and touch of their stunning teacher's body.

One of them ventures further, slipping two fingers into her wetness, causing her to gasp and moan involuntarily. He begins to finger fuck her with skillful strokes, making her arch her back and bite her lip to suppress her pleasure. Meanwhile, the other students take turns kissing her soft lips and tenderly sucking her sensitive nipples.

"Ah, no... please, not like this," Ms. Julia manages to stammer between moans, her mind racing with conflicting thoughts. She knows this is wrong, that these are her students, but the sensations coursing through her body are undeniable, making it difficult to think clearly. Her resistance weakens as she continues to experience wave after wave of pleasure, her body betraying her most basic instincts.

"Enough of this," one of the students says, his voice low and commanding. He pulls Ms. Julia up by her arm, forcing her to kneel before them. "Suck our cocks, teacher."

Ms. Julia's eyes widen with fear and disbelief as she looks at the five men standing before her, their throbbing erections testament to their lustful desire. As the first student approaches her, gripping her head and guiding his hard cock to her lips, she tries to pull away.

12