The Student's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, don't make me do this," she pleads, her eyes filling with tears. But her words fall on deaf ears, as the student pushes himself into her mouth, making her gasp for air.

"Take it deeper," he orders, his fingers tightening in her hair as he forces her to swallow more of his length. Ms. Julia struggles to breathe, choking around the invading member, but the man shows no mercy, pushing her down even further.

"God, your mouth feels so good, Ms. Julia," the student moans, his hips thrusting forward as she gags on him. The other students watch with rapt attention, stroking themselves as they wait for their turn.

"Stop... please, I love you all," Ms. Julia manages to choke out when she's momentarily released from the student's grip. "You're good boys, you can't be doing this... I'm your teacher." Her words are desperate, a frantic attempt to make them understand the gravity of their actions.

"None of that matters now, Ms. Julia" another student growls, stepping forward to replace his friend. "We want you, we need you." With that, he shoves his own erection between her soft lips, as the assault continues unabated.

"Take turns, boys" the first student says, panting as he steps back to allow his classmates to have their way with Ms. Julia's mouth.

"Fuck, she's so fucking hot" one of them sighs as he forces himself into her throat, making her gag and choke once more. "I've always wanted to do this to you, Ms. Julia" he confesses, pulling her head back by the hair and staring into her tear-filled eyes before plunging back in.

"Please, stop" she begs again, her voice barely audible above the sounds of the men using her without remorse. But her pleas continue to fall on deaf ears, as the students refuse to relent, consumed by their lust and single-minded desire for their beautiful teacher.

"Enough," one of the students commands, pulling away from Ms. Julia's mouth. His heavy breathing fills the room as another student positions himself between her trembling legs.

"Ms. Julia, I'm going to fuck you now," he announces, his voice a mixture of lust and excitement. He lines up his hard cock against her dripping wet pussy and pushes inside without any hesitation. Ms. Julia gasps at the sudden intrusion, her eyes squeezed shut and her hands gripping the edge of the couch.

As the first student begins to thrust into her at a fast pace, another student kneels in front of her face, forcing her lips around his large cock once more. Ms. Julia moans in despair, muffled by the erection in her mouth, as she desperately tries to speak.

"Please, stop... I'm your teacher!" she manages to choke out during a brief moment when the cock in her mouth is partially withdrawn, her voice barely audible above the sounds of their frenzied fucking.

"Can't help it, Ms. Julia," one of the students responds, his tone almost apologetic. "You're just too damn sexy." The relentless pounding of her body continues, causing her to experience climax after climax, her entire being engulfed in pleasure and humiliation.

"Let me have a turn," another student demands, and the two currently occupying her mouth and pussy quickly switch places with two others, eager for their share. The new students waste no time in resuming the relentless assault on their teacher, pushing her further and further over the edge.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Ms. Julia," one of them groans as he pumps into her, each of his powerful strokes driving her closer and closer to another orgasm. She can't think straight anymore, her mind a blur of ecstasy and shame, as they take turns violating her in every possible way.

"Please... don't" she manages to whimper, her voice barely a whisper now. "I can't take anymore!" But her pleas seem only to spur them on, their desire for her growing more intense with each passing second.

"God, you're amazing, Ms. Julia" another student gasps as he pulls out of her pussy, only to be replaced by another classmate. Each thrust sends the room spinning around her, her body convulsing with pleasure as she experiences one shattering climax after another.

"More" they demand, their voices filled with lust and determination. "Give us more, Ms. Julia" and, despite her protests, that's exactly what she does - providing them with an endless supply of earth-shattering orgasms, until she is left a quivering, breathless mess.

"Please, stop... I can't take any more," Ms. Julia gasps, her voice strained from hours of pleading and crying out in pleasure. Her body trembles with each thrust of the student inside her, leaving her feeling completely helpless.

"Ms. Julia, you're so fucking hot," one of the students grunts, his grip on her hips tightening as he continues to pound into her. She clenches her teeth, trying to hold back her sobs, but ultimately failing as another climax rips through her, making her cry out loud.

"Fuck, that's it, just like that," a different student moans, watching her intently as he strokes himself, waiting for his turn. The thought of being used by these men, her own students, had been unimaginable only hours before, and now she was drowning in a sea of lustful desire and humiliation.

"God, I never knew our teacher could be such a slut," another student laughs, his face flushed red with arousal. "I bet you love this, don't you, Ms. Julia?"

She wants to scream at them, beg them to stop, but her thoughts are muddled by the overwhelming sensations coursing through her body. Her eyes water as she tries to blink away the tears, desperate for some semblance of control over the situation.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity of torturous pleasure, the last student pulls out of her, leaving her empty and shaking on the couch. They stand around her, panting and grinning, as if they've just won some sort of twisted game.

"Thank you, Ms. Julia," one of them says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "We'll definitely have to do this again... at school."

The others laugh and agree, pulling up their pants and gathering their belongings. Ms. Julia lies there, her mind racing, unable to comprehend what just happened. She can barely move, her body covered in semen, exhausted from the countless climaxes they forced upon her.

As the students leave her home, she can't shake the sinking feeling that this might not be the last time they take advantage of her.

12