The Studio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed on to his cock with her hand but Simpson barked to use her mouth only. "Hands behind your fucking back. Just your mouth. Show me what you can do with your mouth."

Melissa moved her lips up and down on the shaft. Saliva seeping down her face as she worked the slippery head into her mouth. Her tongue bathing it as more and more saliva escaped down her chin. Her mouth moved up and down creating slurping noises and every once and a while she pulled off to catch her breath before Simpson intoned her to keep sucking.

"Play with yourself. Play with your hot pussy as you suck my dick," he growled.

Melissa had only been with two men but neither had ever been so vocal, so dominant. Mel moved her right hand to her pussy which was wet with her arousal. She hated she was so visibly excited but she knew there was no hiding it.

"Look at me. Look up at me while you play with your pussy slut," he growled. You like sucking my cock don't you? You like the way I feel in your mouth..." her new master growled.

"Yes, I like it. I like sucking your cock," she moaned knowing it did no good to deny it.

Her fingers busied themselves in her vagina, wet, slippery as they slid over and in. She had never really played with herself in front of David but here she was sucking off a man and playing with herself. Plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy which made wet sloshing sounds betraying just how excited she had become.

"Get up here slut. I'm going to fuck you," he commanded.

Simpson pulled up his trousers and was walking slowly to the desk as he fumbled through the drawer for a contraceptive. "What kind of birth control do you use?"

Melissa, bent over his desk, her face flush on the cool wood raised her head. "None... we don't use any. I had a procedure after Michael."

Wayne stood up straight and took in what she had just said. He slammed the desk drawer shut. "Even better! I like that! I'll fuck you raw.. Bareback!" he smiled. "And don't worry, we're all clean...checked regularly," he added.

"We?" she thought before she felt his hard cock slide into her wet pussy. David's penis was just over five inches and always seemed to be the perfect fit but Wayne sported an eight-inch member and thick. It stretched her as she groaned. He pushed further and harder until she felt his thighs meeting hers.

"Damn, that's a tight warm pussy," he said as he moved back and forth, harder and faster.

Melissa looked up to see the Renoir hanging on the wall. The reason she was in the room to begin with... the bright colors, the sensual nature. She lowered her head, laying her face on the desk as Wayne's thrust became harder, determined.

He grabbed her leg and pushed it up on the desk giving him more access to her hot pussy. "You like me fucking you don't you slut? You like that hard cock in your pussy?"

"Yes, yes, yes..."came the meek reply between grunts.

"So what were you saying earlier? Not for sale? You're not for sale. Well, I believe you are slut. I've bought you. Maybe the most expensive pussy I ever bought but I bought you. You're my little whore. My little slut... aren't you?" he chided.

"Yes," she grunted as he pounded his cock into her pussy.

"Yes what... tell me what you are..." he demanded.

"I'm your slut... your whore," she moaned. Melissa had never felt like this...ever. She felt a warm rush over her body as her legs shook. She knew the feeling but it was a feeling she created when she played with herself. She couldn't recall ever cumming with David but she was...she was cumming. An orgasm wracked her body as she cried out, "I'm cumming... you're making me cum..."

"That's right, cum slut. Show me what a fucking slut you can be. Cum! I want you to cum!"

Melissa's body shook hard yet Wayne kept up his assault. "Oh my God, Oh my God..." she cried as he pulled her head up by her hair. You like being a naughty slut don't you bitch?"

"Yes, yes I do..." she whimpered.

"I'm going to see you get lots of cock. I'm going to show you things about yourself you never knew. We're going to explore your dark side Melissa. I'm going to show you how 'sick' I can really be," he sneered.

Simpson pulled his cock out of her wet hole and flipped her over on her back on the desk. He then moved directly over her. Their heads just six inches apart. His eyes looking into hers, penetrating, seeing into the depths of her soul. "I own you now slut. You're mine. This pussy is mine. You will do whatever I tell you... whenever I tell you. Do you understand?"

Melissa felt powerless. She had no will to resist. She didn't want to resist. She had never felt this way before and she loved it... needed it. She felt a release she had never known before.

"Yes... I understand. I belong to you. I'm your slut. You own me," she added as he closed his lips on hers.

Wayne's tongue moved into her warm mouth and she accepted it, sucked it. She felt a passion that had been lacking, a desire that she had not known in years...if ever.

Simpson hiked her legs up and she wrapped her lean legs around his back. He moved in and out, hard and fast. His thighs slapping wetly against hers until he announced..."Here it comes slut."

"Yes, I want it. Cum, cum in me," she moaned as she came hard again. Wayne growled and soon she felt him release deep inside her. Then coming to a rest on top of her.

Wayne raised up and looked deep into Melissa's eyes. "We're going to have fun slut. Now we better get back downstairs to our guests."

Simpson got off of her and pulled up his pants but intoned her to get dressed without wiping off. "I want you to feel my cum seeping from your pussy as I hand your husband his fucking check."

In moments the two came back down the steps. Simpson grabbed a champagne for them both from an attendant. Melissa felt flushed but enjoyed the cool liquid as it tickled her tongue.

As Melissa made her way over to her husband he greeted them both, "How was it?" asked David.

Melissa was taken back at the question. "The Renoir...was it as spectacular as you imagined?" he rephrased.

"More than I imagined," Melissa countered looking back at Simpson.

"Excuse me," Wayne Simpson said loudly as a hush came over the crowd. "I'd like to make an announcement" and with that he made a check presentation to the Eastover Clinic.

David beamed knowing that his funding was secured. Minutes later, Simpson introduced David and Melissa to his inhouse counsel.

"David, this is my attorney Jannette Davis. She takes care of all my legal affairs. She will be drawing up an agreement and terms and we will pay the clinic four quarterly payments totaling $12.5 million. Jannette smiled, "David, I look forward to working with you and...Melissa was it?" she asked. "I'm sure I will be working closely with you as well. I look forward to getting to know you both."

Melissa could not help feeling an attraction to Jannette. Her hazel eyes, bright smile -- the way she looked at her. The image of Jannette in the painting upstairs raced through her head. She could still see the naked woman kneeling, the thick leather collar around her neck, the submissive pose she struck. Now here she was standing before her.

Melissa could feel the dampness seeping in her thong from Wayne's cum as she took Jannette's hand. It was warm to the touch. Melissa had never been with another woman but she couldn't erase the thoughts of a naked Jannette from her mind. There was a glance between Wayne and Jannette, a look, a smile. Melissa knew that they shared a common thought -- a thought about her.

On the way home David couldn't contain himself in the car. "I'm not sure what you said to Simpson but wow, you must have really impressed him! I cannot believe we got it! We have our grant! You are simply the best!"

Melissa was quiet for a minute before she said quietly, "I love you. I really love you. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you... you know that right?"

"Well, that's obvious! I love you too baby," David gushed.

When David and Melissa arrived home, she headed straight to the bedroom and their shower. She locked the door and then slipped off the thong panties covered in Wayne's cum. She ran her fingers over the slick liquid before she ran the panties under hot water and rinsed them out.

Once thoroughly cleaned, she laid them over a folded towel and then jumped in the shower. Melissa let the warm water cascade over her head, plastering her long brown hair to her shoulders and back. She turned her face directly to the pelting stream as it splashed against her cheeks.

Her butt cheeks still sore from the earlier blows administered by Simpson's hand. The last time any man spanked her was her dad when she was seven. But she liked it. She liked everything about what happened this evening. How could she? She was a married woman. The mother of two grown kids. Why was she feeling this way?

Being forced to suck another man's cock - stripped naked, kneeling before him, and then fucked. Fucked like she had never been fucked before. She came twice tonight.

Melissa let her hands wander down between her legs. Her pussy still sore and swollen from the earlier assault. She had been stretched out to accommodate Wayne's girth. Melissa let her fingers slide between her nether lips.

She could feel a slickness as remnants of his cum was still leaking from deep inside her.

She ran her finger ever so softly over her clit. He called her a slut, his whore. He talked as if there would be others...and Jannette. There was Jannette. She closed her eyes, the water pounded her face, her chest as she rubbed her clit. Spreading her legs, slinking back against the warm tile of the shower, her clit, plump, engorged, throbbing.

Melissa's fingers entered her pussy, one, then two as she worked her slit, pulling on one of her hard nipples, images of Wayne, of Jannette kneeling, submitting before him. Melissa came again... hard. Sliding down the tiled wall until she sat quietly in the bottom of the shower.

In her 39 years she had never climaxed three times in one night. Then again, she knew things were different and she would never be the same again.

A few days later, she was sitting at her desk when her apple phone chimed with a notification. She didn't recognize the number but the message made the recipient clear. "Slut, your training begins Saturday. Let David know you will be away most of the day. I have a place downtown, 415 Baker Street. Jannette will be there to meet you. It's called "The Studio" and leave any inhibitions at home because this Saturday is when your training really begins.

The phone chimed again. This time there was a photo of Melissa sucking a cock. She didn't recall any cameras in the study but the photo was crystal clear and showed her face and the cock in great detail. She moved her thumb up the phone to delete the picture, paused and then left it.

It was a reminder of who she was now. She was a slut, Wayne's little whore. He had revealed to Melissa a dark side of herself and things were just about to get much darker.

12