The Studio Ch. 07

Story Info
Coed discovers naughty girls must be punished.
4.4k words
4.63
9.5k
10

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,893 Followers

It had been nearly six months since Julie and Lani graduated from Penn State. Julie moved home to Georgia to help with her father's company and Lani decided to pursue her major in Sociology and become an educator like her father and her grandmother before her. The two girls, over the last four years, had become much closer than roommates and lovers. They deeply loved each other but that didn't stop either from bringing home other girls to the apartment.

Julie tended to mix it up with other lesbian or bisexual females but Lani loved the feeling when a supposedly straight girl does down on her first woman. While they had been in school, Lani often coaxed Julie into picking out a girl that the two could share in a three-way!

Near the Christmas break, Lani saw an advertisement for a Garage Apartment while checking her mail at the student center. She had continued to live in the apartment on campus that she and Julie had shared, but the memories were too intense and the expense a little high so she was intrigued with the little off campus accommodation.

There was a website which showed a virtual tour of the apartment and Lani followed up the next day with an email to a Mrs. Patricia Johnson who said the apartment was still vacant. Johnson sent her an application to fill out and then encouraged her to visit. The form asked mostly questions relevant to her personal history along with any past employment and social media. When she got to the part about relationships, she merely wrote none given Julie was several states away.

Lani and Patricia really hit it off. The latter was perhaps in her early forties and very striking. Shoulder length brown hair, a full figure, and you could tell she worked out regularly.

Patricia, who asked to be called Patty, and her husband Jim built the addon for Jim's mother whose husband died just a couple of years before. She was living in Michigan, and Jim wanted her closer by but not long after she moved in, she took a fall and broke her hip. They put her in a rehab assisted living facility but she soon made a lot of new friends and when well, they moved her to an independent living apartment but kept her there, since she had really met quite a few people.

Honestly, Patty had never loved the idea of her mother-in-law living just a few feet away. So, she was thrilled with the new arrangement. Patty and Lani had a great conversation and settled on $800 a month. It wasn't really less than she was paying on campus but it was a nice change of pace with its own kitchen, living area with full utilities including cable and internet.

Over Christmas break, Lani went to see Julie in Decatur for a couple of weeks. Lani's parents were fairly progressive and Lani had come out in her Junior year regarding her lifestyle. Not only did they accept the fact their daughter was a lesbian, but they also rather celebrated the fact. It was perhaps easier since Lani's young sister was as attractive as Lani and completely boy crazy so the grandbaby thing was not resting on Lani's shoulders.

Julie had not been so open. When Lani came to visit, Julie had urged her mother to allow Lani to stay in her room, reminding her mom the two had been roommates in college and it was simply no big deal. Julie's dad though would have hit the ceiling had he known his little "sunshine" was in her bedroom getting fucked by a strapon from her lesbian girlfriend.

Julie was happy about Lani's new digs and Lani moved in the first week back at school. For the first few months there was a little interaction between Lani and her new landlord. Lani would often see Patty and Jim out in the yard and the three would talk. Jim was an attractive well built man, forty five years of age, and owned a financial investment firm in town. But outside of the occasional small talk in the yard, Lani spent little time with her landlords.

For the most part she devoted herself to her studies but on occasion, usually Wednesday nights and on the weekends, might bring home a female guest who stayed the night. It was almost always a young student she had met either at a nightclub or the student center who was curious enough to go home with Lani. Lani had become a master at putting girls at ease, seducing them, and luring them back to her apartment where they were certain to have their first sexual encounter with another woman.

The more hesitant a girl was, the more she attracted Lani. She loved the chase -- the game -- and spent a considerable amount of time kissing, holding, and subtly undressing her prey until they lay naked before her. While she loved the taste and feel of another woman, nothing though compared to the feeling she got when the girl was between her legs, tasting her sweet pussy for the first time.

Rarely did she see a girl more than a few times. She didn't want any entanglements -- no extended relationships. Her heart belonged to Julie though she did have a need that burned in her soul. She had a thirst for the taste and feel of another woman and it was a thirst which couldn't be satisfied. So until she could be with Julie full time, she had a need. Each finding a temporary relief in the hands of another woman until they could be together.

Lani had been living in her apartment for four months and was just before going on summer break when Patty left a note on her door asking for her to drop in and see her. Lani stowed away her books and changed into a pair of shorts, flip flops, and casual t-shirt and rang the Johnson's door bell.

Patty came to the door wearing a causal top and blue jeans. "Please come on in. I was just having a delicious pinot. Can I get you a glass?" "Sure, I'd love a wine. It's been a heck of a day at school," Lani confided.

The two sat down on the couch in the living room. Patty was barefoot and pulled her legs under her so Lani dropped her flip flops off on the floor and did the same.

At first the conversation was about school with Patty asking how her graduate work was going but then the subject turned.

"Lani, I've noticed a couple of times a week I guess... pretty late at night, you often come back to the apartment with a guest -- usually female, staying the night. I recall on your application you said you weren't in a relationship -- and it seems that its usually a different girl who stays with you.

Lani was quite for a while then replied, "Well, they're just friends really."

"That's a lot of friends," Patty chuckled. "Look, what you do is your business and I don't want to sound like I'm spying on you. Its just if anything happened with these...'friends'... well Jim and I could be liable. They are after all on our property and I didn't really think to have in our agreement any hold harmless clause because I didn't feel it necessary."

Patty looked at Lani, who took a sip of her wine reflecting on what Patty was saying. "Lani.. are you into girls?" Patty asked getting straight to the point.

Lani was completely silent.

"Listen, I'm not judging," Patty insisted. "Truth is, Jim and I have a fair amount of secrets," she added as she let her left hand settle on Lani's exposed thigh. Her soft hand was warm and not encroaching... more comforting.

"We were always both very active in college and when we got married things sort of got dull between us. Then we had a friend of his visit from out of town. Maybe things went too far. Who knows. But we had our first three-way together. It was awesome. We started exploring those things we liked. So, please... don't think for a moment I'm concerned if you are a lesbian. We just need to have this conversation."

Patty let her hand move on Lani's leg, lightly touching, rubbing her thigh. "You know Jim and I do a fair amount of role playing, getting together with other couples....often women. Does that surprise you" she asked the coed.

Lani simply nodded her head. "Grab your wine and come with me." Patty got up from the couch and picked up her glass, waiting for Lani to do the same. Then she directed the girl to follow her down some steps.

The Johnson's had a two story home but Lani had no idea it had a bottom basement.

Downstairs was a complete sex playroom. There were all manners of sex toys, whips, paddles, restraints and harnesses on the wall with a St Andrews cross of wood along the other. There were chains hanging from the ceiling, a small sofa bed to the side and a downstairs bathroom.

"Surprise you?" Patty smiled.

"I've never seen anything like this, Lani confided. "So you and your husband are into bondage?" "Well, as I said, we sort of role play. Sometimes he's the dominant one and sometimes I am. Occasionally we find someone to play with us... and we take turns with her."

It wasn't lost on Lani that Patty said "her."

"Tell me Lani -- did your parents discipline you when you were bad?"

Lani looked at the array of whips, floggers, and paddles on the wall. "With me it was usually having to go to my room and later grounded -- and not seeing my friends."

"Well, you have been naughty. Bringing all those girls home with you... and I take it these were other lesbian girls?"

"Truthfully," Lani asked. "Yes, I want you to be honest with me," Patty shot back.

"Well for the most part, they have all been girls who were curious. I like straight girls who have never been with another female. I want to be their first," she added.

"I see. That's even naughtier than I thought. You bring straight girls back to my house and they leave little lesbians?"

Perhaps it was the wine... or maybe the atmosphere but Lani was feeling excited.

"Yes, yes they do," Lani smiled.

Patty walked up behind Lani as she continued to take in the assortment of discipline devices adorning the wall. "Lani, you've really been a very, very, verrry naughty girl. Bringing those young college girls here. Doing those very bad things to them. Turning them.... Changing them forever. More importantly, doing it here...at my house... without my permission." Patty was behind the girl as she let her hand slide across her backside.

"You know you're going to have to be punished. Have you ever had a spanking? A real spanking," Patty inquired. "No," Lani replied.

"Well, you've been such a bad girl. A naughty little lezzie and I think we simply have to do something about that. Why don't you pick out a paddle. This one looks nice," Patty coxed as her fingers traced over Lani's who was gently rubbing a black leather paddle on the table.

"Go ahead and take those shorts off," the older woman instructed "I like to administer it directly to the flesh. "On second thoughts, take it all off. I want you naked," Patty insisted, her eyes sparkling with the thought. "I'll take mine off too. It'll make you feel more comfortable," she reasoned.

Lani's eyes were glued to Patty as she unsnapped her jeans, pulled down the zipper and then pushed the denim off her shapely legs. Patty was forty two but looked like she was in her early thirties. She was into aerobics and kept in shape playing tennis down at the club. But it was her 38D breasts that Lani admired as she pulled the top off and unsnapped her bra freeing her gorgeous breasts.

Patty had both nipples pierced with silver studs through each nipple but it was the clit piercing that really made Lani gasp. Not in a million years would she have guessed that her landlord was into B&D games or had piercings. Most of the young girls Lani had been with had a variety of tattoos and piercings, but it took her by surprise seeing this much older woman showing a darker side of herself.

In addition to the piercings, Patty had three tattoos. One on her lower left leg, her back shoulder and the tribal tattoo on her lower back many referred to as a tramp stamp.

It was definitely a side of Patty she had never seen.

"You are a very pretty girl," Patty gushed as Lani stood before her nude. "You are too -- amazing," Lani added. "Grab the paddle and bring it to me," Patty directed.

Lani took the paddle off the table and stood before Patty who had sat down on the sofa bed. She held her hand out and Lani transferred it to her. "Now lay across my lap," Patty instructed.

Lani lay across Patty's lap with her toes on one side and hands touching the floor on the other. "So, how many girls have there been?" Patty inquired.

"I'm not sure."

"You don't know how many you've brought home just in five months?'

"No," Lani admitted.

"Ten? Twenty?" Patty laughed.

"Something like that. Under twenty for sure... but..." Lani was saying before Patty cut her off. "We'll make it twenty."

Patty rubbed the girl's ass with her hand. Lani had a gorgeous round, firm ass. The truth was Patty was bisexual but had not been with a girl like Lani since she had been in school herself. Since her college days, she and Jim had been with quite a few guys and couples but they had all been in their thirties and forties. Lani was young and simply gorgeous.

Patty let the paddle smack down on Lani's ass causing the young girl to shriek.

"That hurt baby?"

"Yes," Lani admitted.

Patty could already see the imprint of the paddle forming on her ass when she brought it down lower on her thigh drawing an "ummmph" from Lani. Then again and again, as the paddle met the bare skin, slapping it hard without mercy.

Lani began squirming on Patty's lap but the older woman held her in place as she paddled again, this time, down her leg and then zeroing in on the gorgeous butt.

"Count it out....that's twelve." The next blow smacked wetly as Lani yelled thirteen.

Patty took a break rubbing her legs, her ass. She let her hand slide between her legs, and probe the hot young pussy underneath. "Oh baby, you're so wet. I can feel your juices running down my legs but you're pussy is drenched. This is turning you on, isn't it."

Lani didn't respond but Patty could hear the quiet little sniffles. "It's okay baby. You can cry. It's supposed to hurt. But it's a good kind of hurt," Patty said as she let the paddle fall on her thigh.

"Fourteen," Lani eeked out.

"I'm going to use my hand for the last six," Patty informed her as she rubbed her ass and then let her hand drop down. "Fifteen."

Patty could see the imprint of her hand on Lani's ass and it turned her on as well.

She let her hand slam down on her thigh, again, and again, and again. Then one last slap as Lani let out "twenty" with a groan.

Lani slipped from Patty's lap and fell exhausted to the floor. The mascara from her eyes had run down creating black streaks on her face. Her body seemed to glisten, covered in sweat and her back side and legs were on fire from the pain.

"Damn, my legs are covered with juices baby. You came all over them," Patty smirked as she wiped her finger across her own thigh and brought her wet finger to her mouth. "Oh, that's delightful... but maybe you should clean up your mess," she intoned as Lani looked up.

"Crawl over here and lick up this mess," Patty barked. Lani got up on her hands and knees and moved between Patty's thighs. She licked the older woman's thigh, down her leg to her knee. Patty was right. Lani had indeed cum all over the woman's legs and Lani could taste her juices on Patty's wet flesh.

Patty couldn't help but finger herself as the young college girl licked her legs, down her calf to her ankle. "Oh fuck, that feels good." Lani raised Patty's foot in the air and licked the top, placing kisses on it "Come up here and lick my pussy. Show me what a good lesbian lover you are," Patty directed as Lani set the foot down, trailing kisses back up her legs before taking a position between Patty's outstretched legs.

Unlike Lani's smooth pussy, Patty didn't shave completely, preferring to leave a triangle patch of pubic hair just above her pussy but she kept her lips shaved smooth. Lani pressed her lips to Patty's vagina. It smelled intoxicating and she let her tongue slide between her wet folds.

"Ummm. That's right. Right There. That feels good," Patty moaned as Lani pushed her tongue deep into Patty's pussy. Lani was creating wet slurping noises as she alternated between licking and sucking on the thick clit that poked out. Patty's lips were like a wild flower with extended plump lips and a thick clitoris that protruded out, begging to be sucked.

Lani loved her taste and buried her face deep into her lips, sliding around, her face becoming drenched with the older woman's juices. Lani's back legs and ass were still on fire but she was so turned on, so fucking excited. All she could think about was bringing this woman to orgasm.

Lani took her fingers and plunged them into Patty's wet box. First two and then three before taking all four fingers and pushing them in as Patty raised her legs in the air, holding onto her ankles. "Fuck yea, that feels good. Fuck me! Fuck me with your fingers."

Lani pulled her fingers in making a fist as she slid the first part of her hand in and then it was as if Patty's pussy swallowed her hand up as it slid into her wet treasure.

Lani moved it back and forth, in and out as she planted kisses on her pussy and sucked the clit.

Patty came so hard she squirted love juice all over Lani's arm, her face, her breasts. Lani had heard of women squirting but she had really never experienced it but Patty let lose several times coating her and the sofa.

Patty pushed Lani onto the floor on her back. Her body covered now in Patty's juices. It felt uncomfortable laying on her ass and back thighs which still ached from the earlier spanking but Lani quickly forgot about it as Patty kissed her hard on the lips, her tongue pushing into the young coed's mouth. She trailed down to her little breasts taking her little dark nubs in her mouth, sucking, licking.

Patty moved quickly down her body. She was not to be denied as her mouth found Lani's wet smooth pussy. Her mouth covered the young girl's lower lips. She wanted to suck it all in her mouth -- to completely devour her. Lani tasted so good.

Patty and Jim had played with another couple just a couple of years before and the women had taken turns going down on each other but it seemed tame, relaxed in comparison to this moment. The other woman had been Patty's age, perhaps a little older and not nearly as sexy as Lani. Sex with Lani was so much different than anything she had ever done!

Lani bent her legs with her feet flat on the floor as Patty buried her tongue deep in her vagina and like Lani had earlier, used her fingers, playing with the young girl's clit. Lani began bucking up against Patty's face and came hard, over and over until drained, and collapsed on the floor.

Patty lay there between Lani's thighs and then slowly moved up kissing her softly on the lips and then forehead before standing up. She looked down at the young girl at her feet.

"You understand, if you continue to bring young girls home with you... you will have to be disciplined?" Patty asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes mam," was the feeble reply.

Patty and Lani got together one more time for a discipline session before Lani headed off for summer break. She told Patty she would be gone for three weeks, spending most of it with Julie before catching a summer session at school.

Julie's parents had a place at Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia where the two of them spent three weeks together without anyone bothering them.

Julie was intrigued with the story Lani shared about Patty and the two sessions they had together. Julie admitted to getting spankings when she was little but never associated them with any pleasure!

Lani had Julie strip and lay over her lap much like she had done with Patty. Lani didn't have a paddle so she used her hand which stung landing blow after blow on Julie's round rump. Lani wasn't surprised that Julie became extremely aroused. The little discipline session quickly escalated into a hot love making session with Lani fucking Julie with their strapon.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,893 Followers
12