The Studio Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lani lubed up the silicon seven inch member and had Julie get on all four doggie style. She fucked her hot pussy and then took the head and rubbed it against her little anus. Lani reached over, grabbed the lube and let it drip onto the shaft and Julie's backside.

"You gonna fuck my ass baby?" Julie cooed.

"Fuck yea! You love it. You're such a fucking naughty bitch. You love my hard cock in your little lesbian ass. don't cha'!"

"You know I do. I love you fucking my ass. Taking me! Fuck me baby, fuck me good!" Julie cried as she buried her head in her pillow, her fingers grasping the sheets.

Lani pushed in slowly as inch after inch was buried in Julies hot ass. She loved looking down at her own hand prints across Julie's back side. Then in one last push, the cock was completely in - the harness resting on Julie's butt.

"I love fucking you baby," Lani cooed as she gently moved back and forth with Julie moaning under her. "I love you," she answered back.

Lani let her body lay on Julie. Her tits rubbing her back as she reached under and rubbed Julie's clit. Julie's pussy was drenched.

"I love you too baby, Lani sighed as she rocked her cock back and forth in Julie's tight ass. Julie collapsed on the bed, her legs in the air, feet spinning wildly as Lani pumped hard. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming baby. Damn, I'm cumming," Julie cried over and over.

Lani pulled the cock out and laughed at Julie's hot hole which remained gaping open as if begging for it again. She flipped the exhausted girl over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "You are my whole world!" Lani smiled.

Julie simply lay there. Her eyes locked to Lani's. Her breasts rising up and down with her two little hard nipples sitting proudly on her chest. No one had ever made her feel like she did with Lani - no one. Lani owned her heart - her very soul.

For the next three weeks the girls alternated between who was going to be punished with Julie often playing the submissive.

Their last night together they sat on the beach drinking a bottle of wine. Lani laid her lover down on the beach towel, their eyes meeting, staring into the depths of her soul. "You know how much I love you," Lani asked as Julie lay before her. Her sandy blonde hair to the sides of her face. From that first moment in the dorm, I wanted you. I thought it was just sexual -- a desire. But no, it was always much deeper than that. I love you."

"I love you too baby," Julie said with a smile.

"I hate leaving you. I hate being apart," Lani added.

"It's just for one more year. You'll finish grad school. Maybe teach at a high school or junior college and get your Doctorate and then teach at a University like your dad. You'll be Dr. Lee!"

"And we'll be together?" Lani chimed in.

"Of course. We'll be together."

"When are you going to tell your parents about us?" Lani asked.

"Is that important?" Julie countered.

"Well, my parents know..."

"Your parents are way cooler than mine. Daddy's gonna' freak out when he finds out his baby girl is a lesbian," Julie chuckled.

Lani pushed Julie's bikini top over her breasts exposing her soft luscious nipple. Lani lay down and suckled first at one then the other until she stood up on her knees and pulled Julie's bottom off her hips and down her legs leaving her totally exposed from the waist down.

"Lani, there are people walking up the beach..."

"I'll be done by then," she smirked as she dropped down between Julies outstretched legs.

"You are fucking crazy!"

"Crazy about you," Lani smiled raising her head up before lowering it again to Julie's pussy.

The next day, Lani packed up and headed back to Pennsylvania. She already knew that in the last year at State, there would likely be lots of interaction between her and Patty her landlord. She had confided to Julie she actually loved their two discipline sessions she had experienced before the summer break.

Only, she had no idea what she had experienced just weeks before, was nothing compared to what Patty had in mind. Patty had shared with Jim what she had done with Lani and that the young coed not only accepted it -- she seemed to love being disciplined.

Now it was time to explore just far -- how dark she would go. Lani was about to experience a side of herself she never knew existed. A dark side that some may fantasize about but few would ever experience. Lani was about to become a slave to her passions and Patty and Jim her new masters.

12