The Studio Ch. 09

Story Info
Lani is shaved and submits totally to her New Masters.
7.3k words
4.62
13k
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,916 Followers

Lani was tired when she got in from her flight but the next day walked over to Patty's house. Jim met her at the door. "Hi, Jim. Is Patty home?"

"Sure, she's in there watching TV," he replied.

"Well, hello. It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen you. Did you go down and visit with your girlfriend?" Patty asked, seeing Lani walk in.

"Yea, just flew back last night. I wanted to circle back on our conversation a few weeks ago. We kind of went round and round on things," she started.

"No, you told me what you wouldn't do," Patty corrected her.

"Well, I talked with Julie about it... and she thought I should do the things you are asking me to do," she added.

Patty simply looked back at Lani. "Is this something you want?" she asked.

Lani nodded her head. "Unconditionally?" Patty added.

"Yes mam," Lani answered.

"When do you get out for the semester? You have about a 2-3 week gap between semesters, right?"

"Actually this summer session ends in two weeks and starts back late August. We have about a 14-day break."

"And I'm sure you would want one more trip down to see Julie before you start back," Patty inquired.

"Yes mam I would."

"Okay, tell you what -- we have a little lake house over at Poe... rather secluded. We could leave out on a Friday, Jim could join us mid-week and then you can go see your little friend...spend some time with her before you go back," Patty added.

"I'd like that. I didn't know you and Jim had a place at Poe."

"Yea, we got it a few years back. Don't use it as much as we should but that would give me some time to get up there and make sure it's ready for us. Now -- you sure about this? This is what you want?" Patty asked.

"Yes, I've actually thought about it a lot. I'm ready to take that next step."

"To be our complete submissive... Jim and me both?" she asked pointedly.

"Yes mam... both."

"Done," Patty smiled. Lani walked back to her garage apartment. Her body felt on fire and her mind raced with the scenes playing out in her head.

Friday couldn't arrive soon enough but days later Lani and Patty were packed up in her Lexus and headed to Poe Lake. It was a beautiful drive up. The trip gave Lani time to catch Patty up on Julie coming out to her parents and Lani's seduction of Julie's mom as well as her thoughts on what was to transpire later at the lake.

"The truth is, I think I struggled as much with being your husband's sub as I did with the whole shaving thing," Lani explained.

"And once again Love, this isn't about what you want to do -- it's what you will do."

"Besides I get that you're not excited at the thought of a man having his way with you. This might surprise you but I prefer the touch of a woman myself," Patty explained.

"Really? I thought you two were totally committed to each other."

"Oh, we are. But I think any female who's honest with herself... if she's been with a woman before, she likely prefers being with a woman over a man. If Jim was no longer in my life, I can easily see me settling down in a relationship with a woman."

"No shit," Lani chuckled. "I didn't see that one coming!"

"So how did you and Jim meet?" Lani asked as they enjoyed the ride, the sun peeking between the trees as they travelled down the road.

"Actually, Jim is my second husband. I dated a guy in Junior High, then High School, and College. I thought I had my perfect life mate. Things were great in the beginning, but we were just kids really. Then the bills set in and ... I don't know ... we wanted different things. We split, and then I met Jim at a party a couple of friends were having. He was like no man I had ever met."

"While he hadn't been married, he had been living with a girl he dated through college -- Valerie. She was a trip - very dark, dom gal. She was really into the ink and piercings. She loved her tats. That's where Jim picked it up. He didn't have any till he met Val."

"But they split up shortly after college. I never knew what a vanilla life I had until Jim. He asked if we could bring others into the bedroom -- men and women. We did a little swinging... lots of role playing with us," Patty shared.

"So, did he encourage you to get the piercings and your tattoos?"

"No, that was always a personal thing. Jim already had his piercings. I had never seen a man with pierced nipples and I thought it was so sexy. No, Jim said that would be my decision."

"I started with that tattoo on my back. I was younger then and I did it really before it became so common. Then the leg and shoulder. Finally, I got the nipples done and I don't know what inspired me to get my clit hood piercing. I saw a pic at the parlor and I asked what if I did that too? Jim loved it," Patty added.

"I'm surprised you don't have any. Does Julie?"

"No, neither of us. Lots of girls I've been with do but, I don't know - guess it was never my thing," Lani shared.

"Well, again, it's personal."

"I kind of thought when you said I needed a symbol of my submission it would either be a tattoo or piercing. Certainly not shaving my head!" Lani smiled back.

"The shaving is something profound... yet, it will grow back. Much like the piercing but you can hide the piercing. I want to make sure each day you look in the mirror you know you're mine -- my little sex slave," Patty smirked.

"Yours or both of yours?" Lani shot back.

Patty looked over taking her eyes off the road for just a second, "Yes, ours... but mostly mine, and I'm going to have lots of fun with you."

Within a couple of hours, the two had made the drive. The Johnson's house sat off the main road down a narrow bend. The house, with a back deck, actually sat off from a tributary to the main body of water which allowed the couple privacy from the families and campers who frequented the lake and its surrounding area.

"So, who keeps the place up? Cuts the grass and such," Lani asked.

"We have a guy that comes around every other week. But I came up last weekend to get things ready for you," Patty smiled.

The house had a dark wood panel outside that sat on a foundation of stones which blended in so well with the rustic wooded landscape. Patty reached up over the visor and activated the garage door, pulling into the spacious parking area.

Everything inside was neatly arranged. Two bikes in a corner along with camping gear stowed on the walls. As Patty exited the car, she walked around to Lani's side.

"Okay, from this point on, your training has begun. Go ahead and strip down completely before coming inside. Place your shoes and clothes in this bin," handing Lani a Rubbermaid container. "For the duration of your stay, unless we go into town, you will remain nude."

Patty then turned and unlocked the door as Lani removed her garments. Lani walked into the house completely naked as Patty led the way. If she felt uncomfortable being nude behind a completely clothed Patty, she didn't show it but she was mesmerized with the gorgeous lake house with its wood paneling and hardwood floors.

"It's beautiful," Lani gushed. The hardwood floors felt cool under her bare feet. Lani noticed two elevated stainless steel dog bowls in the corner dining room. "You have a dog?"

"A pet, but I'll explain that later," Patty shot back. "Come with me, I'll show you to your room."

Patty took Lani to a room toward the back of the house. "This is your room. It has your own bath and each night you will be provided three hours of solitude 7-10 pm. Consider this sanctuary. You may do whatever you please during that time in here. Otherwise, you will surrender your cell phone to me. No messages, texts, calls of any kind unless you are in sanctuary. I'll monitor the phone for any emergency calls."

"You asked about the dog dishes. Well, sweetie -- you will be our slave but you have to earn that privilege first. Until such time as you have you are simply a pet and you'll be treated as a pet. Fed from those dishes, sleeping on a bed at the foot of our bed, on all fours. Just like a common pet. While in sanctuary, you can shower, take care of your personal needs, and make your calls -- but outside of your room -you are simply my pet. Do you understand?" Patty inquired.

"Yes mam," Lani answered. "Great response. During this week you will not be referred to by name. You're no longer Lani, no longer a proud little lesbian. Simply my pet... and if you are responsive, our slave. You will do exactly what you are told, when I tell you. Hesitation will be met with discipline. It will be necessary for you to have a safeword if the pain is unbearable. We don't intend to hurt you or cause you physical pain you cannot endure. So, if you find yourself in extreme discomfort you will say the word 'Haymaker'. Do you understand?"

Lani nodded. "You will refer to me as Master Pat and Jim as Master Jim. You can continue to use mam and sir for my husband."

"Not mistress?" Lani smiled.

"No, I'm nobody's mistress," Patty shot back with a stern look erasing Lani's smile.

"Here's where you will sleep," Patty pointed as they peered into a Master Bedroom.

There was a round cushioned dog's bed at the foot of Patty's large queen-sized bed.

"Do you have any questions before we begin?" Again, Lani simply shook her head knowing it was about to happen.

"During your time here and unless we go into town, you will wear leather wrist and ankle restraints I will provide and a collar. You must wear them at all times except when you are in sanctuary or the shower. Otherwise, you will have them on. Now come with me," Patty directed.

Patty opened a door to a third bedroom. Like the other two bedrooms, the floor was carpeted but it had a tarp on the floor. A chair sat on the tarp with a table. Lani saw the implements on the table. An empty bowl and safety razor, scissors, and a battery-operated electric sheer.

Much like the playroom back at the Johnson's home in State College, there was a St. Andrews Cross of dark wood and leather with eyelets at the corners and a bureau in the corner of the room. On top were already an assortment of clamps, vibrators, dildos, and lubes. She could only imagine what the drawers of the bureau held.

She also saw a tripod with a cam recorder.

Patty saw Lani studying the video camera. "You did say you wanted it recorded?"

"Yes mam, Julie wants to watch it later," Lani said back softly as the gravity of it all was hitting her.

"Go ahead and have a seat. I'll get some warm water and be right back." Lani looked around and spied the wardrobe mirror set up so she could watch along with Patty. She looked in the mirror at her shoulder length black hair that fell softly on her shoulders, the bangs that swept across her forehead just above her brows. She almost reached up and stroked her fingers through if only for the last time for a while.

But she also saw how hard her nipples were and she couldn't deny the excitement she felt, the growing wetness between her legs.

"Okay, let's get started, Patty smirked as she entered the room and set the bowl of warm water down along with a wash cloth she had retrieved. Patty stood behind her chair as she reached for the scissors. Patty's eyes met Lani's in the mirror almost as if giving the young coed one last chance to stop it. Snip, the two sides of the scissors coming together as Lani felt the first clump of soft hair landing on her lap, then another... and another.

She watched as Patty worked the scissors around her head as the hair fell softly on her legs, tickling as it slid to the tarp below. Once she had done the job with the scissors, she ran her hand over Lani's head as any loose hair fell before Patty turned on the sheers as they buzzed loudly.

Patty started in the center of Lanis head and the sheers growled as it came in contact with the hair. Lani closed her eyes as she felt the cool steel of the sheer against her bare scalp. The unmistaken sound as the clippers ground through the remaining short hair. Lani opened her eyes to see the damage done. All that remained was dark black stubble at the scalp.

"Almost done honey," Patty smiled. Patty squirted a handful of shaving cream into her hand and smoothed it in Lani's scalp. Lani closed her eyes again and actually enjoyed the feeling of Patty's fingers as they slid across her head. Patty took the safety razor and starting from the side of her head let the blade slide across her scalp then dipping the razor back into the bowl of warm water before repeating.

Lani opened her eyes again to watch as Patty methodically slid the razor across her scalp, now front to back and up her neck. For good measure, Patty took another handful of cream and repeated the process before she was content. She left Lani for a second as she went into the bath and poured out the contents of the bowl and returned with a clean bowl. She dipped the washcloth in and wiped it across Lani's head.

Once done, Patty rubbed her soft hands over Lani's now completely bald smooth scalp. "Oh, my baby. That looks so sexy. I've never shaved anyone like this. Fantasized about it. Fuck, you look hot," Patty gushed.

Lani had expected to feel anguish, sorrow, but she too was mesmerized by her new look.

"Now I want you to shower. Make sure I haven't missed a spot and touch up your legs and pussy. While you're at it, run that blade over your arms. I don't want a hair on your body save those eyebrows and if I find one... well, I'll take those next," Patty chuckled.

Lani stood up and any remaining hair fell to the floor. As she moved across the tarp, it softly cracking under her feet, she could feel the soft hairs sticking to the soles of her feet. As she turned to go down the hall to her designated room and into the bathroom, she saw Patty out of the corner of her eye, pulling up the tarp and placing it in a trash can by the door.

Lani let the warm water cascade over her body. She reached up to her face and then her head as her fingers slid over her scalp, now completely denuded. She stood under the pelting water for quite a while until finally she took a bar of soap and slid it over her arms, breasts, and lower abdomen. Just as Patty directed, she took a safety razor and slid it over her legs as she balanced holding on to the side of the shower. Then she shaved her pussy, before sliding the blade under and along her arms and once again her scalp.

As she exited the shower, Lani grabbed a thick white towel off the rack and rubbed it across her face, her head and then her leg. Looking back in the narrow, she hardly recognized the figure of the woman in the reflection. She expected to feel a heavy remorse -- a sadness from seeing one of her prettiest features now gone. But much like Patty had said when she suggested it weeks ago, she felt like a different person -- or in her case -- Patty's pet.

Her very identity was wiped away. As Patty said -- she wasn't Lani any more, at least right now. Now Julies lover, not a lesbian who goes around seducing other women, simply a pet and if she was a good pet, perhaps a slave to Master Jim and Patty.

She heard before she saw Patty standing in the doorway to her bedroom. Lani walked in and there were the leather restraints laying out on the bed. Patty slipped one around her wrist and buckled it, and then the other. Patty actually bent down and buckled both the ankle restraints before reaching over to the bed and taking a thick black leather collar with a wide silver buckle and placed it around Lani's slender neck. Patty moved behind her and snapped it in place with a silver ring in the front.

Then Patty fastened a leash to the collar. "Now, on your knees," Patty directed. Lani sank to her knees.

"Until I tell you otherwise, you are now my pet. You will crawl where I take you, eat and drink from the dishes you saw earlier, only standing when I tell you or when you are in your sanctuary. Come with me," she commanded as she tugged at the leash.

Patty walked Lani down the hallway and into the bedroom from where they had come from earlier. Patty had fashioned a footstool in the center of the room where the chair had been. Lani was surprised there was absolutely no evidence of her hair which had been shaved away on the carpet.

Patty had Lani lean across the footstool and then retrieved two black sticks from a closet. The bars had clips and fastened to the restraints forcing her wrists and ankles about 3 feet apart with her ass exposed. "Now, we need to address your attitude from a few weeks ago. You probably thought I'd let that just slide by but you were both disrespectful and disobedient."

Patty walked over to the bureau, slid open a drawer and walked back with a thick leather paddle. Patty slid down to her knees as well and rubbed Lani's ass before she let the paddle slap on the girl's backside. Lani let out a squeal but was careful not to cry out before Patty landed another blow and then another as the paddle left red marks on her rump.

"Next time when I tell you the plans I have in store for you, you will embrace it. You will beg for it, you understand," Patty barked as her paddle found its target, again and again. Lani's toes were curled tightly as the sting of the leather smacked loudly on her bare ass. She remembered the safeword but she knew this was the least of her discomfort. Instead, she bit her lip and let the tears slide down her cheeks.

Patty then walked over to the drawer again and took out a small anal plug and some lube. Taking her place beside her new pet, she let the cool lube pour freely along the crack of her ass. Taking her finger and pushing it into the tight little asshole drawing a sigh from Lani. Then she inserted the plug and on a remote adjusted a setting which caused the plug to vibrate rhythmically in her tight ass. "You be a good little pet, I'll be back in a few," Patty remarked as she rose to her feet and left Lani straddled over the stool, the vibrator pulsating in her ass.

Lani wanted desperately to reach between her legs and stroke her clit as the vibrations in her ass pulsated through her body. Yet, she was completely helpless, bent over the stool. She lost track of the time Patty was gone but longed for her return. To allow her to orgasm or to at least stop the sensations ravaging her backside.

"How's my little pet," Patty said as she reentered the room breaking the trance Lani felt. Patty removed the plug and removed the spreaders at her wrist and ankles. "It's such a pretty day, I thought we might go outside.

Patty snapped the leash around the collar and pulled Lani off the stool and down the hall. Was Patty really going to make her crawl to the door and go outside. That answer was soon made evident as the older woman opened the front door and led her new pet out on the front porch and off to the grass.

Lani hoped the setting was as rural and deserted at it seemed. She couldn't imagine anyone driving by as she crawled around on her hands and knees on the thick grass of the front yard.

"Master Pat, I need to go back inside. I need to use the restroom if you will allow," Lani asked.

"You need to pee?" Patty repeated back.

"Yes mam"

"Well, go ahead, pee," her master responded.

Lani knew it was senseless to say another word. She simply sat upright, spread her legs and urinated on the grass. She didn't look up but she could feel her master's eyes on her the whole time she squatted. Then she quickly moved away from the spot. She couldn't recall being that embarrassed in some time but she dare not let Patty know.

Patty then walked over to the porch and sat down and had Lani lay beside her as she rubbed her smooth head. "Such a good little pet," she cooed.

Later that evening Patty served Lani warm pasta in the dog bowl that the young girl had commented on earlier. She was not allowed to use her hands and instead simply lowered her mouth to the bowl and sucked up the strands which had just a tad of Mariano sauce for flavor. Then she lapped up the water in the adjacent bowl.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,916 Followers
12