All Comments on 'The Studio Ch. 09'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

I'm out, hated it.

watchdwagwatchdwagabout 1 year agoAuthor

Silvermire - you said that last time - you were done. Yet, you are right back here probably with dick in hand. That's Okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have followed you for some time and love your stories. While I did not think head shaving was something I would find erotic - I was completely mesmerized ! I think many of us have deep dark fantasies we might never carry through on but this really made me excited. I could actually envision being Lank! Not to mention the piercing in the end. I’m still wet !!!!! Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So incredibly erotic, I can't wait for the next installment. I can't wait to see Julie's reaction to Lani's new look. One can only hope she'll be inspired to shave her head too. :)

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 1 year ago

Question: were Julie and Travis still dating when Lani turned Julie into her lesbian lover, or had they already broken up?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi,

Where is the story about Melissa ?

JhMcKnJhMcKn5 months ago

I love stories about women with pierced nipples, clits, and vulvas. Also love stories with women pissing outdoors in the grass or on the patio. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic and drunk every day before noon. Sometimes if she was outdoors and had to piss, she simply raised her skirt and pissed. Not shaved, but a very hairy belly and cunt.

I've written a few stories where women are pierced. You'll find them under jhmckn

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

Nicely done, Lani’s transition to slave worked well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous