The Studio Ch. 10

Story Info
Melissa begins to embrace her dark side.
4k words
4.62
7.6k
13

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,893 Followers

Melissa Larson was sitting at her desk reviewing patient files when there was a notification on her cell. The chime cut through the silence as she buried herself in the paperwork. Melissa looked at the message, "Good Morning!" but didn't recognize the number and it appeared to be the first exchange between the two.

She sat the phone down on her desk and picked up the file and leaned back in her executive task chair.

The phone chimed again. Now a little annoyed, she picked it up to mute the chime when she looked at the screen. There on her iPhone was a screen capture of a video. The small icon was too small to make out but it piqued her interest. She hesitated only for a moment before she slid her thumb over the icon and watched the screen fill with an image of herself sprawled across a desk, her face recognizable, as a man plunged his cock in and out.

She quickly turned down the audio so that Lynn, her admin outside the office, would not hear. As she watched the cock pounding away, she was entranced with the sounds and audio over the phone...

"So, what were you saying earlier? Not for sale? You're not for sale. Well, I believe you are slut. I've bought you. Maybe the most expensive pussy I ever bought but I bought you. You're my little whore. My little slut... aren't you?" the voice was saying.

Melissa knew it was a video of Wayne Simpson taking her in his study. That night at the Gala when he made her the deal that set her new life in motion. She would be his willing sex slave for Simpson's $12.5 million grant to her husband's clinic. Blackmail? Business proposition?

Initially, she despised him for it, but as his cock stretched her tight pussy, the rage she felt turned into desire. Not a passion for the man, but rather, she felt pleasure she had not felt in years with David - her husband.

Melissa watched and listened to the video.

"You're my little whore. My little slut... aren't you?" Simpson had growled. "Yes," she grunted as he pounded his large cock into her pussy.

"Yes what... tell me what you are..." he demanded.

"I'm your slut... your whore," she moaned. Melissa remembered the feeling she had at that very moment! She had never felt like that...ever. She had felt a warm rush over her body as her legs shook. She knew the feeling but it was a feeling she created when she played with herself. She couldn't recall ever cumming like that with David but she came hard with Wayne Simpson.

"I'm cumming... you're making me cum..."

"That's right, cum slut. Show me what a fucking slut you can be. Cum! I want you to cum!"

The video ended. Melissa sat stunned. She had no idea that moment had been captured on video. She supposed there was a camera on the bookcase she had been facing. Her thumb slid down to the delete on the screen. She held it there before she sat the phone down and walked over and closed the door to her office.

Once shut, she walked back over, slumped down in her chair and played the video again. After it ended, she looked at the number at the top and then the text. It simply read, "Good Morning!"

"What is it you want?" Melissa typed back.

"Be at my office at 4:30pm," Wayne shot back.

"Can't, I have appointments this afternoon," Melissa responded.

"Cancel them," he directed.

Melissa texted back, "Can't cancel" and waited for a response. Simpson didn't respond. She started to delete the video again, but something prevented it as she found herself watching it again...and again.

"Lynn, my last two appointments... 2:30 and 4:00. Can you move them to later in the week? I'm not feeling well and may go home early."

"Sure, anything I can get for you?" the administrative assistant asked.

"No, something just came over me. I think I'll go home and rest."

But resting was the last thing on her mind. She knew Simpson wasn't calling her to his office to chat. Before Wayne Simpson had taken her in his study, Melissa had only had sex with her husband David and a guy she dated in college. Since that night, she had the encounter at The Studio with the city councilman, Jannette his legal secretary, and a black security guard that worked the building.

Jannette had introduced her not only to the ways of female love but bondage and discipline. That Saturday she realized something she never really knew about herself - she was a true submissive! Melissa was one of the most successful psychologists in her field. A sought-after speaker and a bestselling author but she had discovered a dark side of herself... or rather Jannette had exposed it.

A few minutes later, she walked outside to her administrative assistant. "Were you able to move them?"

"Yes, I have both down for Friday afternoon," she replied. Melissa typically used Friday afternoons to catch up. "You know, you do look a little flushed," Lynn said softly.

"I'm sure it's nothing. I'll see you in the morning," Melissa smiled as she turned to walk out.

Melissa sometimes used her lunch hour to work out down at the gym and today was no exception as she headed to the YMCA where she was a member. She spent a couple of hours working out before she hit the pool to get in her laps. At 39, she still had the body of a twenty-year-old but she worked at it. Outside of her wine, she stayed away from starches, sodas, and sugar.

Later, she stood under the shower head letting the water pelt her soft skin. Images of what she had seen on her phone just hours ago played in her head. Simpson had made her strip in his office and play with herself. It was such a simple act but something she had never even done in front of her husband.

Sex with David had become somewhat routine when it happened at all. There was a time when there was passion, a hunger in their sex life. But now it seemed relegated to him kissing her late at night or early in the morning. Little or no oral sex, and just a quick fuck and it was out the door to the clinic.

Melissa let her hand trail down between her legs in the shower as the warm water beat on the back of her head and down her back. She trimmed her pubic hair down below but she didn't shave. Mel parted her lips and let her fingers slide through. She should have been shocked at the video she had been sent on her cell phone. Nervous that it could find its way onto the Internet. Her face was clearly visible as well as her voice and its publication would seriously damage her reputation. Yet, she was excited,

Images of going down on Jannette filled her mind. She had never given thought before of sex with another woman but she loved it. She loved how Jannette took complete control, fucking her with a strapon at the Studio... and the black security guard. Fucking her with his large black cock, stretching her!

Melissa let her finger dip further in her pussy as her thumb rubbed back and forth over her clit. Her left hand slid up to her small breast as she pulled at her already erect nipple. Yes, she was turned on at the thought of Simpson taking her again this afternoon. She wanted it! Whatever he asked, she would do it.

As she worked her slender fingers in and out of her hungry hole, she thought of the black cock moving inside her, going deeper than anyone had, stretching her pussy, as Jannette looked on encouraging him to take her pussy. He fucked her long and hard and came deep in her womb.

Melissa was in healthcare and certainly knew the risks of unprotected sex and at her age she could still conceive. She had made an appointment with her gynecologist the next week and began taking birth control. David had a procedure after the birth of their second son. So, the thought of pregnancy hadn't entered her mind. Now, it was a real possibility.

Melissa's legs shook as her orgasm warmed her body as she turned and faced the rush of warm water from the shower head. She whimpered softly hoping her sounds couldn't be heard in the other stalls by the women taking their showers.

She toweled off and blew her hair dry looking at the clock on the wall. She had 45 minutes to get to Simpson's office. It was a quick drive over as she parked her car and took the elevator to the 17th floor. The door to his office was glass and she could see the young receptionist at her desk but it was locked. Mel pressed the button on the intercom signaling the woman who allowed her to enter with a metallic click to the lock.

"Dr. Larson to see Mr. Simpson," she informed the receptionist. The young blonde rose from her desk and walked over to an office, opened the door and slid through. Upon her return she said Simpson would see her soon and asked if she could her anything... water, soda?

Feeling a bit parched, she took her up on the water and as the attractive blonde handed it to her, she noticed her captivating blue eyes. Before Jannette, Melissa never gave much thought about sex with another woman but even now she felt a desire deep in her soul. Mel diverted her eyes and tried to refocus.

Simpson kept her waiting for at least twenty minutes before he asked Kelly to send her in. Simpson stood up as she entered with Melissa walking in first and Kelly closing the door behind them. She had assumed she and Simpson would be alone, so this turn in events puzzled her.

"Welcome Melissa. You've met my receptionist Kelly. Kelly, this is Dr. Larsen. She wants to be my new little slut," he chuckled as he looked directly at Melissa. Melissa felt a wave of embarrassment rush over her. Outed like that in front of the young girl.

"Well, she certainly came to the right guy," Kelly laughed.

Melissa recovered quickly as she shot back, "I didn't go to anyone and I wasn't' looking at being anyone's slut. This asshole, your boss, blackmailed me. It's this or my husband's clinic is shut down, people lose their job....worse, a potential cure for dementia.... Alzheimer's may never be discovered," she added defiantly.

"I don't think you'll find sympathy here, will she Kelly? You see I met Kelly a couple of years ago when Beth brought her as a date to The Studio. How long were you two dating?" he directed at the young blonde.

"About a year but it wasn't really dating. I was her sub," Kelly answered.

"Yea, yea you were," Simpson chuckled. "If I remember right, your roommate in college blackmailed you too."

Kelly looked at Melissa, "My roommate Kristin was a lesbian. Well, she wasn't when we met but she made a deal with her professor. Word was the professor was a lesbian who often had relationships with her students. Anyway, Kristin was tanking her class so she offered herself for a better grade. Long story short -- she caught me cheating on an exam and it was acquiesce to her demands or she'd turn me in."

"And how did that work out for you?" Simpson countered. Kelly looked first at Melissa and then at Simpson. "Loved it!"

"So, see Dr Larson. My little deal might turn out to be a bright spot for you in your quest for self-discovery," he laughed. "Now, why don't we get down to business and the reason you are here. Get out of that dress. I want to see you naked," he added.

Melissa looked briefly at Kelly who stood silently between her and the door, not that Melissa had a notion to leave. In fact, disrobing in front of the young blonde excited her. Melissa reached back and unsnapped a fastener and then tugged at a zipper as the dress opened and then slid down her lean frame, leaving her in thong panties, bra and heels.

"Everything," he commanded.

Melissa bent down and slipped the back of her heel off and then removed it and then shifted as she did the other leaving her barefoot on his thin carpet. She unsnapped the beige bra and let it fall from her shoulders exposing her 30A breasts. They were small but capped off by two hardened and erect dark nipples.

Larsen stood in just her thong for a few seconds before she hooked her thumb in the top of the beige panty and slid it off her legs, over her knees, till they dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. Now she was completely naked in front of Wayne Simpson and his young office assistant.

Instead of feeling embarrassed, she felt a rush of excitement. She could feel her pussy already beginning to moisten in anticipation of the events which might transpire. "Very nice," Wayne smiled. "Now on your knees slut."

Melissa sank to her knees as Simpson strode toward her. Slowly he made his way over until his crotch was inches from her face. "You know what to do."

Dr Larsen didn't need further instruction as she unbuckled the man's belt and unsnapped his trousers, pulling the pants and then his boxers down, she exposed his large cock. It was much bigger than David's as she held it in her hand if just for a second before she gently pressed her soft lips to its head.

Wayne Simpson's cock was warm and soft to the touch and she let it pass between her plump lips, resting against her tongue. She couldn't remember the last time she gave head to her husband but here she was going down on another man -- and she loved it.

Soon she was bobbing up and down on the shaft which slid easily in and out of her mouth, with slurping sounds as her saliva trailed down her chin and ran down her neck and then between her small tits. "You like sucking cock, don't' cha bitch?" Simpson smiled.

"Ooom huh," Melissa managed to eek out as she worked the cock. "Yes, she did love it. She loved everything about what he was making her do.

Melissa had not noticed but Kelly had removed her top, slacks, and undergarments and now she too was naked as she watched the older woman sucking the cock.

Kelly had indeed been a sub for Beth, a friend of Simpson's. She had convinced Wayne to hire her when his other receptionist went out on maternity leave and then decided not to return.

Kelly was a lesbian and had been since that encounter with Kristin in college. Wayne had never tried to coerce her into having sex with him. Wayne's wife Stephanie was bi and there had been a few occasions the two of them had gotten together. She was thrilled when Simpson had shared with her his plans for Dr. Larsen.

Kelly had googled images of Mel though she kept a low social media presence. She had gone online and read her Bio and all the accolades about her career. Now she was going to have fun as well!

"Jannette told me how much you liked eating pussy. Show me. Show me what she taught you slut," Simpson directed.

Melissa looked over to see Kelly sitting, legs spread in a chair. The little blond shaved her pussy smooth and had a little piercing both in her navel button and clit hood. Kelly played with her pussy with one hand as she squeezed her left breast with the other. Melissa was in awe of her tanned taunt body. Melissa let Wayne's cock slide from her mouth as she crawled over to Kelly. Her little feet were capped off by pink painted toes as Mel leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the top of Melissa's right foot.

While she had only been with one woman -- Jannette -- Melissa knew she loved the taste and feel of a woman and this one was not much older than her oldest son.

Melissa trailed kisses up her leg and on her knee before she allowed her head to be buried between her outstretched legs. Mel stared at the little gold clit piercing peeking back from the fold in her lip. She allowed her lips to cover it and then her tongue to lap between her already moist lips.

Kelly leaned her head back in the chair and sighed as the older woman's tongue teased her clit and lapped her juices. In the meantime, Wayne removed his pants, boxers, and shoes leaving his shirt on as he positioned himself behind Melissa. He guided his cock and slid it into her slit, moving it back and forth before he pushed forward causing Melissa to grunt softly into Kelly's pussy.

She pushed back as the large phallus buried itself deep in Melissa's cunt. Wayne started rocking back and forth as his new little slut devoured his receptionist's juicy pussy. He grabbed each side of Mel's ass as he met her thrust with his, slapping against her wet skin.

Kelly raised her feet off the floor positioning them on the chair and spreading her legs further as the older woman went at her pussy with a vengeance. Kelly had been with dozens of women since she left school and her boss had left her with the impression that Larsen was a relative newcomer to being with a woman. But if that was the case -- she was a fast learner.

Kelly reached down and let her fingers slide through Melissa's long brown hair. It was silky smooth as the strands wrapped around her fingers. She looked down at the older woman who occasionally looked up, their eyes meeting in an exchange of lust. The only thing Kelly loved more than going down on another woman was watching a woman going down on her. There was also the thrill knowing she was only the second woman Melissa had ever been with. Only the second pussy she had ever tasted.

"Damn, that's some good pussy," Simpson exclaimed. "So does David fuck you like this?"

Melissa didn't answer, instead moving back into Simpson harder, more forcefully.

"Of course not, but you like it don't you? You like getting fucked while you eat Kelly's pussy. I've never had that. Fucked most of her friends but not her. She's a little lezzie that only gets off with other lezzies," Simpson smiled as he smacked into Mel.

"Yea, but you like to watch us," Kelly smiled looking back at him. "Some of my girlfriends and I put on a show for him at The Studio. Exclusive crowd and limited engagement but he loved it."

"True, I did. Doesn't mean I wouldn't tap it," he shot back.

"Well, you could take it. You could make me you know," Kelly smiled.

"And you know I'll never do that," he responded.

So, the bastard has boundaries, Melissa thought.

Still, Mel loved the feel of the cock as it slid back and forth in her vagina. Her forearms resting on Kelly's thighs, as she forced her tongue deep into her hole. Her mouth covered her lips as she savored every drop that she secreted.

Simpson roared as he slammed hard into Mel's thighs as she felt him tense up and unload. Each thrust harder than the last, until he slowed, and then rubbing her back, let his cock slide from her lips.

Though Simpson might have been finished with her, she wasn't finished with Kelly as she kept up her oral assault. Kelly let her feet touch the floor and then pushed the woman back until she lay flush on the floor as Kelly moved up and hovered just over her mouth, before gently lowering her body.

Melissa wasted no time as she raised her head and once again let her tongue slide between the younger girl's wet nether lips. Kelly lowered herself until she was sitting on Mel's face, supported by her legs so as not to smother the older woman. Simpson merely stood by and watched as Mel went at her again.

"Fuck that's hot," Simpson smiled as he walked over to his wet bar and made himself a scotch, still naked from the waist down. "So can the doc eat pussy?," he laughed directing his comment to Kelly.

"Yea she can! Her tongue's amazing," the young girl cooed.

Melissa took pride that she made her feel good. Truth was, she loved going down on her - loved the taste of pussy. It wasn't long before Kelly collapsed, her hands falling against the carpeted floor supporting her on all fours as she peered down at Melissa. "Damn, you're good. Really good!" Kelly admitted.

Kelly slid down Melissa's body and lay astride the older woman. Looking down at her, Kelly's blue eyes sparkling, she planted a soft wet kiss on Melissa's lips. Melissa opened her mouth as Kelly dipped her tongue inside. Melissa wrapped her arms tight around the younger girl as they rolled to their sides on the floor.

She had been married to David almost two decades but she couldn't remember feeling such raw passion.

"Do I need to get you two a room?" Simpson shot out breaking the moment.

"Maybe," Kelly smiled looking up at Simpson. Then hovering over Mel, kissed her on her breast, sucking in her nipple and then standing up, looking at the naked woman before her. Simpson's load trickling down her leg.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,893 Followers
12