The Studio Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne Simpson took a long sip of his scotch. "There's a performance Friday night at The Studio. I'll have Jannette pick you up at 6:30."

"David and I are having dinner with a couple down the street Friday," Melissa said back, propping herself on her elbows.

"Fuck the neighbors. You're going to the performance. Be ready at 6:30 and wear something sexy. Oh, and don't worry about David. Let him know I called you and wanted you to attend something with me," Simpson smirked.

"You want me to tell my husband I'm doing something with another man?" she inquired.

"I paid him $12 million dollars and change. Tell him stay home, watch Netflix, and I'll have you home by midnight...maybe," Wayne scoffed.

Melissa was surprised a few days later when she told her husband David that Wayne Simpson called her and invited her to an exhibition. She told him because of her interest in art, she might want to attend a collection of paintings being exhibited at the gallery downtown. It was a ruse of course but she hoped it would suffice. "Sure, I mean I owe him big time.... And you'll have a ball I'm sure," he added.

Mel hated deceiving her husband but she actually had been looking forward to whatever Simpson had in mind for days. A real presentation at The Studio?

Jannette and she had a great time a week ago and she had heard stories from Jannette about the kind of shows they put on for special patrons each month.

Melissa was wearing a black full-length dress with a plunging neckline, no bra, and high heels when Jannette showed up promptly at 6:30. Simpson had sent a limousine to pick her up and Jannette was in the back seat with cold Champaign.

"Don't you look good enough to eat," Janette smirked handing her a glass of bubbly.

"2008 Dom Perignon."

"Wow, that's amazing," Melissa smiled as she took the tall crystal glass as the little bubbles gently escaped to the top. "ummmm," more than amazing she smiled as she took her sip.

"And it get's even better from here," Jannette winked.

12