The Study Group Pt. 02

Story Info
Now it's Jenn's turn to take her pleasure from her boys.
5.9k words
4.71
10.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Study Group Part 2

A continuation of the previous Study Group story.

"Now, boys, it's my turn."

The words floated into my ear like they were coming from far away. My mind was drifting, and I saw nothing. It was very much like being high, riding a wave of pleasure so strong that my other senses shut off to make room for the complete takeover of this new sense, one that had been borne from my sense of touch but engulfed my body on a level I had not experienced before.

Slowly, my vision came back to me. First, grays and abstract shapes. Then some colors. Brown hair, pale pinkish skin, freckles. Blue eyes. I was looking down, Jenn's head still in my lap. That's what it was. Jenn. She was one of those girls that wasn't thin, she was curvy exactly where boys like it. As she breathed, her large breasts pushed against her tunic. I could see her nipples pressing gently against the fabric.

I remembered now what had happened.

I looked up, coming to, but a little unwillingly. Who wouldn't want to indulge in that abyss of gratification? I looked around the room, and the part of me that now thought the world was perfect was amused by what I saw.

It had gotten dark outside. The library was small, the bean bags closed in around our group, creating our own little world. Jason to my right, his eyes glazed over still, had fallen forward still sitting, his arms splayed out in front of him, his hands resting on Jenn's leg, which was laying across his lap. Broughton in front of me, her left foot still between his legs, laying on his back, his pants twisted at an odd angle. He must have writhed fairly hard to get those to do that. Robbie, sprawled on the floor with his head buried underneath Jenn's ass, his arm wrapped around her hip. All of them were sporting large stains on their pants. I guess I was, too. This was always the fallout of Jenn's particular brand of magic. That's why we always came back to our study group.

Robbie was the first to respond. "Mmmphhmmftrum?" His head was still buried underneath her.

Jenn giggled, then reached between her legs to pat his head. "That tickled." She glanced around the room. "Well, now that you boys can concentrate a little more, we should get back to studying. It wouldn't do for us to fail our test because you couldn't focus. But that doesn't mean you get out of anything. It's still my turn, and I've been more than patient enough. Robbie, I'm going to start with you. The rest of you can watch. Can you take direction, Robbie?" She wiggled up into a sitting position, putting pressure on my lap once more before she left it. My lap suddenly felt empty without her.

As she rolled forward, bouncing up onto her feet gracefully, it caused her body to move and jiggle in a way that was incredibly captivating to watch. She caught Jason looking at her longingly, and shook her ass just a little in his direction, for no other reason than just to tease him. He deserved it, he had been caught ogling. She had to pick her way carefully between the sprawled bodies to get to Robbie, wading through arms and legs trying to touch her as she moved between us. She let out a low, throaty giggle of pleasure as she surveyed the room of her toys.

Her voice was almost a purr as she gazed down at him. "This is my offer. If you can answer me, I will let you worship me by licking me and tasting me like you've been trying to do all night. But... I will be pleasuring myself while I wait for you to answer. Don't let me cum, Robbie, because you can't remember or because you get distracted. It is your job to answer me completely until I am satisfied with your answer, before I satisfy myself."

She moved nearer to his head, and Robbie was almost convulsing with the thought of what he had been offered. He was having a hard time focusing his gaze as the waves of pleasure swept through him. "What does Aristotle say about consciousness, Robbie?"

Jenn stood over Robbie, her feet straddling his head. He looked up, mouth agape. Jenn picked up her foot and lightly stroked Robbie's face with her toes. He looked torn, not knowing where to look. Up at his mistress looming over him, or over at her feet so close to his face? His eyes darted back and forth until Jenn settled his indecision for him by putting her toes in his mouth. He eagerly began to suck on her toes, moaning a deep "mmm" as she pushed her foot deeper into his mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head.

"Oh, this won't do. You can't answer me like this." Jenn removed her foot from Robbie's mouth, and Robbie let out a panicked, wordless complaint. She bent down, hovering in a squat over his face. "Now remember - you need to answer me. Aristotle. Consciousness. Do you remember?"

"Yes, my Queen," Robbie answered breathlessly.

Jenn sat down on Robbie's chest, her pussy a mere inches from his face. She wrapped her legs underneath Robbie's arms, locking them down so he couldn't move them. "Speak," she commanded.

Robbie froze a moment, then started stammering words that I'm sure he wished were forming sentences, but were largely incoherent. I watched Jenn snake her hand into the front of her leggings, reaching between her legs to touch herself. She moaned in pleasure, which made Robbie stop talking for a moment so he could listen. Then, remembering his task, he started speaking faster. As he spoke faster, Jenn circled her clit faster, rocking slightly back and forth on Robbie's chest. "Ahhh!" Robbie exclaimed.

"What?" Jenn said, continuing her languid circles as she spoke. "You speak faster, I go faster. Control yourself."

Enthused by the new game, Robbie practically broke out in a sweat trying to concentrate and speak in slow, measured sentences. He threw in the word "Aristotle" too many times, though, as if he were reminding himself what he was talking about. Twice he sped up as Jenn rocked on him, moaning and closing her eyes. We all watched, fascinated. Jason had begun touching himself again, enraptured by what he was witnessing. Broughton had moved closer, and occasionally offered a word when Robbie would forget where he was. I couldn't help it, I felt a new erection starting to grow while I watched the scene unfold.

Jenn's moans became louder as Robbie kept speaking. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed, her unoccupied hand reached up and found her breast, and she started stroking her nipples in time with her rocking. She bit her lip, her breath getting shaky as she neared orgasm.

"My Queen, c-c-can I come a-again?" Robbie asked, so turned on he was fighting to utter the words.

Jenn stopped for a moment, and looked down at Robbie. "No," she said, then removed her hand from her pants and climbed off of him slowly. Robbie squeaked, then grasped desperately at Jenn's leg as she stood up.

"I'm sorry, my Queen! Please forgive me!"

"You interrupted me, Robbie. Beg for forgiveness." With that, Robbie fell prostrate at her feet, kissing and licking her toes and the tops of her feet and saying every compliment he could think of. "My beautiful Queen, you are worthy of everything! You're divine and inspired. You're just and lenient. I should be punished more!" Jenn allowed this for a moment, then stuck the toes of one foot in his mouth to make him stop. Robbie made a sound like mmph as the toes entered his mouth, and his eyes rolled back with pleasure.

"What do you think?" she asked, turning to me. She raised one eyebrow and said in a titillating voice, "Does he deserve my forgiveness, or should I punish him more?"

I gulped now that her gaze was on me. My mouth went suddenly dry, but I managed to choke out, "Whatever you decide, my Queen."

"Perfect answer." With that, she lightly pushed back on Robbie's mouth, sending him sprawling to his back. She took a step forward, then placed her other foot on Robbie's chest so she was standing over him again. "Let me be clear with my orders. You will not interrupt me. I will go easy on your punishment this time, but your punishment will be that you have to watch someone else please me instead. The purpose of this time is for my pleasure, not yours."

Robbie licked his lips and nodded his head, otherwise laying perfectly still for her. "Yes, my Queen. You are so generous to me."

"Jason," Jenn said. Jason's head swiveled up to stare up at her as she turned to him and stepped over Robbie toward him. Broughton looked half disappointed, and half intrigued. But her move toward Jason brought her closer to him, so he was probably happy with his front-seat view. I definitely wanted to see what she was going to do. My erection was full-blown again having watched her tease Robbie, and now with the promise of a further show, I could feel it pulsing against the still-warm cum stain on my pants. I cupped my hand over it, needing to feel something touching my cock as I watched her play with my friends. I couldn't help but press against my hand thinking about what she might do next.

Jason looked up at her, still sitting cross-legged on the floor. When she turned, her ass faced Robbie, who was laying on the floor and had rolled to his side into the fetal position, his body almost wrapping around her legs. Robbie reached out to pet her leg as she looked at Jason in front of her.

"Jason, it is your turn to try to please me," she said. Jason nodded wordlessly, and knelt before her. He slowly reached his hands around to the back of her thighs, pulling her closer to him. He slid his hands up to her ass, which made Broughton lean in closer to see the fabric stretch as his hands caressed her, and the slight jiggle as it bounced back into place. His face moved closer to her thighs, and he lightly kissed the inside of one thigh, then the other, about halfway up her legs. He continued to kiss her thighs, working his way up toward her pussy. One, two, three, four kisses on top of those thin leggings, pressing his face into her thighs as he went. His hands dug into her ass, pulling her into his mouth as much as he could manage with each kiss.

As his mouth found the mound between her legs, she reached down and grabbed the back of Jason's head. Pulling his head in, she used his face to grind herself against, back in a state of pleasure. "Yes," she said, "good boy."

She turned her head slightly as Robbie moaned. "Robbie, dear, the deal isn't off yet. You must satisfy my answer before I am satisfied or you won't get to lick me and taste me." Robbie looked like he had just been given the golden ticket, his surprise and joy renewed him. "Yes, my Queen!" he said, then launched into a new explanation, invigorated by the chance to redeem himself. He talked at her calf as he stroked it, occasionally kissing her ankle in between sentences.

Jenn didn't pay him any attention, as it had been diverted back to Jason, who was mouthing and pulling at her leggings over her pussy while pushing her against him. Jenn smiled down at him as she guided his head with her hands, then pulled her tunic up over his head as a reward. His experience as he knelt before her was most likely almost divine: his mouth covering her pussy, being able to smell her, looking up over the soft round belly to see the underside of her breasts as she rolled against his face. I was almost jealous, except that I enjoyed watching it happen as much as I enjoyed participating. I had started to stroke myself through my pants, softly and slowly so I wouldn't be noticed and interrupt. Broughton wasn't nearly so subtle. He was the first to pull his cock out of his pants and start stroking it brazenly while he watched.

"I think we're done studying for now. I'd rather play a game"

Jenn pulled Jason's head back a little and petted him, stroking his face. His eyes were glazed over like he was intoxicated, and he swayed back and forth a little at her touch, his hands dropping with a soft thud in his lap. His dick bounced a little in response, out of his control. "You've done such a good job, Jason. Would you like to undress me? I know you would."

Oh my god! I almost came again thinking of seeing my beautiful goddess's naked body in front of me. Was this real? I was so close! I had never gotten to see her completely nude before. She had always just teased us. We must be doing very well today for her to give us a gift like that! Everyone other than Jason, who was still intoxicated from his encounter, sat up straight when she said that. Robbie stopped talking, interrupted by images in his head. Broughton had started to drool a little while stroking himself, he was hard as a rock.

Jenn leaned down and took Jason's hands. Placing them on the front of her thighs, she guided them up to the hem of her leggings. Robbie was right behind her, his face inches away from her bottom, his mouth agape in anticipation, breathing heavily. Jason's fingers curled around the edge of the leggings at the top, skimming the skin at the top of her hips. It made him shudder with pleasure just being able to touch her bare skin. How is it that we were all back on the edge once again? I knew I was going to have trouble holding my cum until I was told if she was about to be undressing in front of me.

Jason's fingers started to pull at her leggings, and she giggled as she looked around her at all her boys gaping at her. "I know how much you've been wanting this. And I love nothing more than seeing your faces right now. But Broughton, don't you get too close yet." Broughton nodded quickly, but didn't stop stroking as he stared at the small amount of hip flesh that had been exposed between where she was holding up her tunic and the lowering leggings. It had become obvious that this whole time she wasn't wearing any underwear.

As the leggings came down slowly, Jenn's hips released from the leggings, pulling against them because they too didn't want to stop touching her. As Jason lowered them further, revealing a well-groomed furry patch in front, he started making "ah" noises as he breathed, unable to contain the sounds any longer. His fingers wandered to play with the hair, sneaking down into the folds of her as the other hand continued to pull, then coming out wet.

At the same time, Robbie had the best view of the back. The leggings rolled down her ample ass, stopping and squeezing on its way down. Unable to contain himself any longer, Robbie reached up and cupped his hands on her ass at the bottom, squeezing and kneading.

It's not as if Jenn didn't notice these things happening, she was just too amused. She giggled again, a sound that was causing a Pavlovian hardening response for all of us. She bent over from the waist, simultaneously shoving her bare ass into Robbie's face while grabbing Jason's hand that had slid into the folds of her pussy. "Is this what you wanted, baby?" she asked, taking his fingers and plunging them back into the warm, wet folds. Pulling them out, now shiny from her, she turned his hand and stuck them in his mouth. He moaned uncontrollably and started shaking again.

"Now tell me, Jason, what does that taste like?" She was still leaning over, and Robbie had begun kissing and sucking at her ass cheeks, worshipping. One hand was still feeling her and squeezing her, the other had moved to release his cock from his pants, which could no longer contain it. My own pants were getting very tight watching this scene, and I was no longer worried about being subtle.

"Mmm," was all Jason could say at first. He licked his fingers again, noisily sucking them like the most flavorful lollipop. "It tastes... it... sweet?" he said, struggling for words in his aroused and drugged state. "Sweet. Like fruit. And... tangy... maybe..."

"Good job, Jason. Did you like it?" she pulled his head up so he had to look her in the eyes. Jason froze, transfixed by her gaze, and nodded slowly. She stood up, interrupting Robbie's indulgence in the flesh of her backside mid-suckle, causing an unintelligible complaint to escape his lips as he searched for it again blindly, so enraptured that he forgot he could open his eyes. Jenn reached behind her casually and stopped him by placing her hand on his head.

"Boys, I think Robbie and Jason are in a good place now, and it's time for them to watch for a bit. Broughton, will you come finish taking off my leggings for me?"

"Yes, my Queen. Can I remove them from behind you?" he asked, up on his knees now, his cock protruding from his open fly. Jenn shrugged her shoulders and turned her back to him, popping her hip once she was in place so all three boys not directly facing her got a little show of the jiggle before she stopped turning. Broughton grinned wickedly and scooted up to her backside, making sure to run his hands up her thighs and between her legs before gripping the outside of the leggings where they sat just below her ass.

She was facing me now. "Lay down on your back," she said to me as Broughton pulled down her leggings. She was standing with her hands on her hips, legs spread slightly, surrounded by her entourage, all drugged by her presence and power. She was a sight to behold. As Broughton removed her leggings, I laid down in front of her, my legs curled up in front of me and my head resting on the floor.

She towered over me, and as she stepped up with one foot for Broughton to remove the legging, she raised her foot slightly toward Jason, who kissed her foot and ran his hands up her calf before she stepped forward, her foot landing by my hip. As Broughton removed the other legging from her right foot, she did the same thing, offering her foot and calf to Robbie for just a moment before stepping forward. She looked down at me, looming over, and reached down, crossing her arms, to grab the bottom of her tunic.

"Let's play a game," she said, then slowly swayed her hips back and forth as she raised her tunic. The bottom of her stomach came visible above her pussy, soft and smooth with a curve inward to her waist that was revealed as she pulled up her shirt. The air had gone out of the room as we all waited, not daring to move or speak or even breathe as she revealed herself. Her arms came to her breasts, and I could see the delicate skin under her breasts, curving upward as she lifted her shirt more.

With a bounce and swaying, her breasts released from the tunic as her arms unfolded over her head. They were round, her large nipples hard and swollen on top of them, and I realized seeing them now uncovered that I would need both hands and my mouth to cover one of them. That didn't sound like a bad prospect to me.

Tossing her shirt aside, she stood there for a moment and let us look at her. We soaked her in as she moved her hips back and forth in a circular motion. Her hands lightly grazed her thighs, over her pussy, up her stomach, lightly touching her breasts and circling her nipples before leaning forward to pop her booty out again and make it bounce. Because she was now naked, it made all the right places bounce again. She was mesmerizing. Robbie's and Jason's heads moved in sync with her body, they were already deep under her influence. Broughton was behind her, smelling the crotch of her leggings and leaning forward every time her hips wandered backward. Her dance was hypnotic, drawing us all in as if we were being charmed and overtaken by magic.

Moving with the grace of a ballet dancer, she straightened her legs and leaned over, her arm reaching underneath her legs and trailing up my body, slightly grazing my erection on her way up. I almost gagged on my own tongue as she brushed up against it, my body couldn't help but convulse.

"Here is our game," she said to me as her fingers continued to trail up my chest and found their way to my lips. "You are going to be blindfolded. I'm going to put something in your mouth and you will have to guess what it is. If you get it right, I will reward you. If you get it wrong, I will punish you. You're going to have to be very specific to please me. Is that clear?"

12