The Study Group Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my Queen," I said. Jenn rotated her upper body enough to lean back and take the leggings from Broughton. She handed them to Jason. "Blindfold him with these," she said. Jason obediently, but slowly due to his arousal state, wound the leggings around my head for me, placing the crotch of the leggings over my eyes. I could smell her on the leggings, that slightly sweet and tangy smell Jason had been talking about. The crotch was slightly damp and warm still as Jason tied it behind my head.

"Also," Jenn said, "I don't think it's fair that you're the only one that still has your penis in your pants. Pull down your pants so I can see your erection."

I froze for a moment, inexplicably worried about exposing myself, but finding this so hot at the same time. No longer able to see anyway, so I don't know what the reactions were of the other boys, I obeyed my Queen and slid my track pants down to my thighs, my cock freed from its prison. Jenn let out a delighted giggle, and I felt myself leak a little at the sound, knowing she was looking at me, exposed and vulnerable in front of the group as I was the only one blindfolded.

I heard and felt her move a little to adjust her position. "Remember, dear, I'm going to put something in your mouth and you have to guess what it is. Now, boys, I may need your help. And your bonus for doing this is that if you're helping me, you can put whatever area of my body you're helping hold into your mouth, too." There were breathless and excited murmurings of yes, my Queen!

There was some more adjustment, then I felt something sliding into my mouth. It was thin and long. I needed more information, so I began rolling my tongue around and sucking on it. I felt a nail and a knuckle, so this must be a finger! It felt small and dainty, and through my tongue's wanderings I could tell there was only one side that connected to another finger, so that left the pinky or the thumb. The object was slowly pulled out of my mouth with a slurping sound as I tried to hang on to it.

"What is your guess?" she said, her voice low and close to my ear.

"Umm... a pinky?"

"Good job! Which one? Remember, you have to be specific."

Fuck. "Umm... the right hand?"

"Oh, excellent. Well done," she said. I felt pressure against my exposed cock as something rubbed against it, and felt her hand cup my balls and play with them for a moment, giving them a light squeeze.

I moaned and my muscles tensed. I felt the wave of pleasure sweep over my body, begging for release already.

While I was absorbed in my pleasure wave, Jenn must have adjusted. As I was coming down, I felt something else against my mouth. It was soft, but I could feel muscle underneath. I took more into my mouth, rolling my tongue around the surface of the skin, I couldn't place it. Dammit, fuck! What was it? With the softness and muscle combination, there were a couple of different areas it could be. I kept tasting and sucking, and then I noticed other sounds. I heard moaning and groaning coming from at least two of the other boys, a slurping sound as one of them licked at some place on her. The sound of one of them masturbating.

Suddenly it released, and I remembered what I was supposed to be doing. "So, what is your guess?" she asked coyly.

I struggled for a moment, wanting desperately to please my Queen. But I had no idea! There were too many options. "I don't know," I said quietly.

"Mmm," Jenn replied, and I could feel her straddle me, her legs on top of my arms to pin me down. Suddenly I felt a crack across my cheek as her hand landed a solid slap. My head bounced to the right as it followed the trajectory of the impact, the burning sensation blossoming across my face. The pain produced a pleasure that spread from my cheek down my chest and straight to my stomach, underneath where she was sitting. "Yes," I whispered, taken aback by the pleasure.

The next thing came to my mouth, a soft and delicate skin, the smell was warm and very mild. I began to hear sucking and slurping sounds coming from the other guys again, and knew I had to concentrate. What was this? I rolled it around, taking more in. It was soft, like a marshmallow or a pillow, but had a weight to it. I moved it around with my mouth, and got a slight whiff of flowers. As I rolled it around, I came to a different texture that my tongue began to explore, a little rougher. As I pulled it into my mouth, Jenn moaned, a sweet, deep sound. Pulling the rest of it into my mouth, I felt against my tongue the definite shape of a nipple. My breath quickening, I began sucking at it, rolling my tongue over it as Jenn continued to moan. I took more and more of her breast in my mouth, hearing the sounds of the other guys increasing the speeds of whatever they were doing as well.

Suddenly it was removed from my mouth, leaving me gasping, groaning, and writhing up trying to get back to it. "No, no," Jenn said, laughing again. "So what was it?"

"Mmm!" I said, still upset. "Your breast. The right one." Jenn wiggled on my chest where she was still sitting, pinning my arms with her legs, and I felt her slide back over my erection, rubbing the wetness from her pussy against me.

"Ahhh, such a good boy," she said. "Give me a moment to set up the next one." I sighed as my body convulsed underneath her, feeling her grinding against me. I bucked my hips, trying to aim myself toward her, but she stopped me by putting all her weight on me. She grabbed my neck and pushed back to pin my head down. "Now be calm, dear, I still have some more for you to guess."

I gurgled a complaint that wasn't really a complaint as she released her weight off of me. I couldn't help but hold myself as she prepared for the next time. I was so close to the edge! I felt like I was going to fall over if she pushed me any further. I was burning hot, and the room felt like it was on fire. I had no idea what the other guys were doing, but my desire was exposed for all of them to see as they watched Jenn completely manhandle me. I was at a loss, I couldn't do anything to stop her, I wanted her too badly.

Finally I gained control of myself and relaxed back onto the ground, sinking into the floor in a wave of ecstasy. I could hear movement from the other guys and Jenn. I heard a breathless "Please?" as I sensed her move over me, although she wasn't touching me anywhere yet. I felt a pair of legs between mine that weren't Jenn's, and I wondered whose they were. I then felt a pair of legs behind my head, and Robbie adjusted himself while talking to Jenn, "Like this?" he asked. Jenn must have replied nonverbally, as I didn't hear a response apart from the sound of a slow kiss.

The abrupt sensation of skin against my lips brought my attention back to the game. I began kissing the skin, moving my head to see what was around it. The skin curved as I moved lower. It was taught and firm, but still a bit squishy, pleasantly so. I buried my face in it, absorbing the feeling as best I could. There was a familiar smell, like a smell was getting stronger? Something sweet...

I realized in a jarring moment where I was. The smell was familiar because it was wrapped around my head. The curve was familiar because I had watched it bounce all evening. My pulse raced as I thought back to the moment where her ass escaped the leggings, that curve where it met her thigh... that's where this was! Practically gulping her down with enthusiasm, I couldn't restrain my arms any longer. I reached up to cup her backside near my face so I could bury my head deep into her cheeks as I worked my way down her with my lips and tongue, knowing what was so close that I longed to taste.

To my surprise, as my hands glided down her thighs, I ran into something else. I couldn't figure out what it was, but it was definitely still a body. Still wearing clothes. A chest maybe? Confused, and knowing I was breaking the rules of the game, I had to pull the leggings up off of my eyes. As soon as I could see, I had to take a moment to keep myself from immediately cumming.

Jenn was hovering above me, her back to me in the air, her legs wrapped around Broughton's neck. Broughton was on his hands and knees over me (that had been what I felt against my legs), and his face was buried deep into Jenn's pussy. He was eagerly licking her, sucking on the folds of her labia and rocking back and forth slightly.

On the other side of me, Robbie had his arms wrapped around Jenn's upper body, helping to hold her above me. He was watching the whole scene and looking like he was about to cum at any moment, his erection still loosed from his pants and hitting Jenn in the back of the head as she arched her back with pleasure. Jason was to my side, helping hold Jenn up and greedily sucking her tit. Jenn was twitching and moaning, getting louder with each stroke from one of her boys' tongues.

"I'm going to cum!" she panted. I grabbed her ass again and licked her from her taint to the top of her ass, and slipped a finger into her wet pussy while Broughton sucked on her clit. She bucked suddenly, shoving herself against my face as she came. Broughton lapped at her pussy furiously, hungry for her cum, his tongue not caring as it licked both my fingers and her in its pursuit to get inside her.

Her cum dripped out of her and off of her as she climaxed, some on to my face and neck. When I realized what it was, I began to lap it up too, taking what Broughton couldn't contain himself. It tasted at the same time sweet and salty, tangy and thick. The taste of it, and the whole scene in general, sent me reeling toward my own orgasm. The other guys were close too, I could tell it was all they could do to keep themselves from painting her with their own ejaculations.

As she settled after her orgasm, Robbie and Broughton lowered her slowly to the floor next to me as she unwound from their embraces. We all lay next to her, a tangle of limbs and cocks across her, stroking her lovingly and gently pressing our erections against her, hoping we would get more. A few tongues flitted out to press against her skin and lick the sweat off of her. All of us boys were still gently moaning as we pushed up against her and each other.

Broughton was panting between her legs still, laying on the ground and holding her legs with his whole body as his head rested on her mound. "My Queen, may I cum again?" he said quietly.

Jenn rolled her head up to look at him, then glanced at the rest of us. In her sweaty, exhausted state, she still managed one of those giggles that made my penis jump. "No, not today," she replied. "Maybe at next week's study group."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I saw Jenn in the hallway after our test. She saw me looking at her, her hair flowing down her back, drawing attention to her bottom in a sweet pink skirt that skimmed just below the thigh line. As she walked up to me, her breasts bounced up and down in her blouse, which was unbuttoned low enough to see a hint of a lavender silky bra underneath. My mouth watered, remembering the taste of her nipple. I could feel myself growing hard again at the thought of what happened last night, and had to move my books to cover myself as she approached.

"Hi! How do you think you did?" she asked, brushing her hair behind her ear. She ran her tongue along the bottom of her lips, and I stood frozen for a moment, watching that glorious thing sweep across it. It reminded me of where my own tongue had been on her... and seeing Broughton's tongue plunge into her...

"Hello?" she said, giggling that sweet and sexy giggle again. "Did you go somewhere?"

"Oh, uh..." I cleared my throat in embarrassment. "Yeah, I think I did pretty well." How could I forget any of the answers when I learned them like that?

"Great!" She leaned in, her breast touching my arm, and rested her hand on my shoulder. "Next week we have to get started on Plato, so don't be late!"

As she flounced away, all I could think was that if college went on like this, I might have a chance at making the Dean's list for the first time in my life.


12