The Study Group Slut: Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menensia
menensia
79 Followers

She muffled what might have been a "Thank you sir" before he plunged into her, keeping one hand on her head to keep her where he wanted her and the other on her hips to force her back onto him. He moved faster and faster, burying himself completely inside of her with each thrust and she screamed into the pillow. The angle was forcing him deeper into her cunt than he had been able to get before -- it felt incredible and terrible all at once, and she thought she'd go insane if he kept on. Releasing the grip on her hip, he moved his hand over his cock and traced her puckered asshole.

She pushed back onto him, trying to coax him away from her ass. She thought she could make him come before he moved any further, forgetting about her birth control, forgetting about everything but the finger pressing against her ass. It hurt, it stretched her out as he slowly worked into her. She was slick with her own juices, but he was right. Her ass was even tighter than her cunt.

He could feel his orgasm building and knew he wouldn't last long at this angle. He didn't care, he had her right where he wanted her and knew after tonight she would be at his beck and call. As she grew accustomed to his size, her screams subsided and he could hear her moaning into the pillow. He pulled out of her asshole and gripped her hair. Yanking back, he pulled her up onto his cock, engulfing him completely. She screamed with the intrusion, struggling to get away. Surprise made her pussy quiver around him and he felt his orgasm rip through him. He shifted his hand from her hair to her throat, cutting off her scream and pulling her back on to him.

He held her there, pumping her full as she panted, sweat and tears streaming from her face. He released her throat and collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck and cheek softly before pulling out. He collapsed onto his sleeping bag beside her, and she curled up around him. He put an arom around her and trailed his hand up and down her body. She could feel him dripping out of her as she laid there, and whispered to him.

"Thank you, Sir,"

"Don't thank me now, pet." She looked at him, confused. "Thank me when we're done."

menensia
menensia
79 Followers
12