The Stunner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Here I don’t need this anymore.” She said taking off and handing me my shirt back. My stomach did a flip getting a good look at her outfit again.

“Thanks.” I said taking it. She pulled her desk chair out and sat on it also sipping her tea.

There was a long silence. I tried to come up with something trivial to fill the silence but kept drawing a blank. Noticing one of her books out from todays exam I decided to ask her about some of the other exams but we needed up speaking at the same time.

“How do…” I said

“What did you…” she said concurrently

“Sorry go ahead. ” I said taking a sip of my tea.

“Did you mean what you said. In the pub?”

“About Darryn being a prick? Yeah, I’m sorry about that. Maybe I was little harsh. I don’t really know him but after you…”

“No no. What you said about me?” She cut off my waffling.

“What did I say?”

“That I was super smart, drop dead gorgeous and that I deserved better.”

“Well, yeah. I mean isn’t that obvious? Do you need me to tell you that you’re probably the hottest girl in all of Sheffield right now?”

“Ok that’s a little too far, and I’m not as smart as you.” She said blushing a little.

“Yes you are. We’re getting practically the same marks so far.”

“Yeah but I have to work so much harder at it, it seems to comes naturally to you.” I wouldn’t say things came easily to her but she worked her socks off in our study sessions and asked a ton of questions in class, she was determined to be excellent.

“That doesn’t make you any less smarter than me. You work really hard, and you have the most hectic social life out of all of us. How you manage all that is even more impressive. I don’t think I could do it.”

She was silent for a bit just looking at me then back to her almost empty mug of tea. “Hottest girl in Sheffield?”

“I said probably. But you’re a definite top 3.” I joked.

She laughed blushing again. “You’re so full of shit. I’m not THAT hot.”

“You’re perfect.” I said in a serious tone. I could see her big doe eyes water a tiny bit. “Like seriously. I can’t point out a single, even minor flaw.” I said gesturing at her.

“Pfff I can. My tits are too small and my bum is too big. I don’t like my nose….”

“Whoah whoah whoah. Stop just stop. Your body is a perfect hourglass shape. Your tits fit your frame perfectly and I bet every girl wants an ass like yours. When you wear a dress like tonight it’s just… Damn.” She chuckled a little and tucked her hair behind her ear again like at the bar. “And your nose is cute. I mean your face is gorgeous. You look like you should be a celebrity or something, and your hair is just a joke.” My heart was beating so fast. I never expected to be saying these things to my crush while sitting on her bed.

“My hair?” She asked confused.

“It looks like it’s out of a shampoo advert. So shiny and bouncy. You’ve been out all night, you’ve walked home in the wind and there’s not a strand out of place like how the fuck is that possible.”

She was laughing harder now. “Ok ok. I believe you. I’m the hottest girl in Sheffield.” Her cheeks were flush as she smiled at me.

A naughty thought came through my head. I was wondering if I should flirt with her a little more. How far could I push this. I thought what the hell it’s been one of those nights, the way we’d been talking I could pretend it was a joke.

“I mean if you were my girlfriend I’d cum in your face any time you asked me to.”

She didn’t laugh as I expected. “You really mean that, don’t you?”

“Yeah I do. How come you like it so much anyway? Like what is it about them that you like? I thought it was more of a guy thing.”

“I don’t know. I just do. I like the feel of it. But also, I don’t know, I’m a pleaser I guess. And a facial gives me, just a sort of sense of accomplishment that I’ve made a guy cum and I get to wear it, show it off. Like a badge of honor.” She shivered a little as she said that and started fanning herself. “Even thinking about it gets me going.”

My cock went from stand by mode to full alert position. Her talking about how much she liked facials was possibly the sexiest thing I’d ever seen. I had to adjust my jeans and unfortunately I wasn’t as subtle as I hoped.

She made eyes at me and down to my cock.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for that to happen.”

“Don’t be sorry, I’m flattered.”

“Again it needs to be said. Darryn is an idiot.”

She laughed. “I’m starting to think that too. And it’s not just Darryn by the way. I’ve only had 3 partners, none of them particularly wanted to. They wanted to cum in my pussy or in mouth. Not that I don’t enjoy those from time to time. But it’s just not my favorite.”

I had to adjust again which she chuckled at once more.

“This is becoming torture. I think I better go before I have an accident.”

“What me talking about loving cum on my face has you that revved up?” She asked teasingly, biting her lip.

“It would be more surprising if it didn’t. You know this could be considered bullying.?”

“You going to go to your room and wank, thinking about cumming on my face?” I blushed hard and looked down at my empty mug of tea. I was caught. What she said next could have floored me.

“It’s fine I don’t mind you fantasizing about it. Unless… you don’t want to just fantasize.”

“…wait what?”

“I thought maybe instead of going to your room and cumming into your own hand wishing it was my face, maybe you’d want to stay here and try the real thing.” She was twiddling her thumbs on her mug.

“You’re fucking with me aren’t. This can’t be real.”

“Why not?” She asked.

“Because I’m me and you’re, well you.”

“Don’t be hard on yourself. You’re smart funny and you’re cute.”

“Cute? If you look up nerd in a dictionary you’d find a picture of me.”

“And nerds can be cute, and you are. I’ve always thought you were. You also make me laugh. Compliment me. Plus you’re a gentleman. You walked me home with no expectation, gave me your shirt without prompting. You said I deserved better than Darryn, and you were right.”

“You deserve more than me too.” I said.

“Let me be the judge of that. But right now I were both here. You clearly are turned on at the idea of giving me a facial, and I KNOW I want one. So, you in?”

“I…” my tongue was tied.

“Is it that hard of a decision?”

“Yes. I mean no…. No it’s not a hard decision Yes I do want to. I just can’t believe it’s happening.”

“Well start believing.” She got up and took my mug and placed it along with hers on the desk. She came over to me straddled me and kissed me.

It was my first ever kiss and I was a little lost at what to do. With my tongue with my hands. I just tried to mimic her with my tongue and I touched her back lightly.

When her lips came off me she said “You’re trembling.”

“I’ve never kissed a girl before. And I never imagined I would ever kiss someone so beautiful.”

“You’re doing wonders for my ego. And you’re just so bloody cute I could eat you up“ we snogged a little more before she stopped and asked “So you’ve never done anything with a girl?”

“Never.” That made her smile.

She stepped off me out her hands to her back and unzipped her dress letting it fall. She was wearing a nude strapless bra and a tiny thong. Her hands went to her back again and she unclasped her bra. She placed her hands in front stopping it from falling and then slowly lowered it.

Her tits were as perfect as expected with smallish pink, erect nipples.

“What do you think?”

“Beautiful. Utter perfection.”

“Thank you. Sorry but there’s not really a sexy way to do this next bit.” She said as she rolled down her tights. Kicking her shoes off and taking them off. “That’s better.”

“It was sexy enough for me.” I said admiring her legs and round ass.

She straddled me again and her arms went to my open shirt and started taking it off “Your turn.” She said as she got it off and then removing my T-shirt.

“Mmm not bad. You’re too hard on yourself.” She said as she kissed my chest and then bit my nipple causing me to jolt.

“How would you like it if I did the same to you?”

She brought her mouth to my ear and whispered. “Why do you think I did it to you? I wanted you to pick up the hint.”

I grabbed a breast softly. It felt incredible. I. Lowered my head and gave her nipple a little nip. She gasped threw her head back and groaned. My hands were now all over her back and tits.

“Mmm yes fuck that’s so nice. Keep doing that. Yes. Oh fuck. Suck my nipples.”

I did as obliged. Her moans increased and she started grinding down onto my crotch. I kept at it, testing out all different techniques trying to get her to moan loader and longer. Suddenly she stopped and grabbed my face with her hand, kissing me hard once again, probing her tongue in to meet mine. She got off me and went to her knees fumbling at my belt.

She got it off and wrestled my trousers down. She was determined and efficient. After my jeans, I lifted off the bed a bit as she pulled down my boxers too exposing my cock.

“Fuck you never said you were hung!” She said.

“What? It’s not that big.” I said.

“Well it’s not small. This is fucking a nice cock.” She said lifting it and placing it against her face and the holding it against her cheek. “Jesus just how bloody big is this?”

“I’ve never measured.” I told her.

“Bullshit. Every guy measures.”

“No I’m serious. I never have. How long is it.? ‘bout 6 inches?” Holding my thumb and extended little finger against it for scale.

“It’s way bigger than 6.” She said. “Hold a sec.” She got up and went to her desk. I was treated to my first ever look of her perfect almost bare ass from behind, I uttered a moan which luckily I don’t think she heard. She scrambled around before finding a ruler, as well as a bit of string.

I didn’t know what string was for until she held it from base to tip and then against the ruler. “See, you’re practically 8 and a half inches long. That’s huge.” She then took the string and wrapped it round my cock. Measuring that she said. “6 and a quarter around, easily the biggest I’ve ever had, or seen in person for that matter.”

“Really?”

“Really. I think I’m REALLY going to enjoy this” She put the ruler down and held it softly in her hands. She kissed the shaft softly a few times and I responded with moans.

She turned serious holding my cock in her hand. “Ground rules, you warn me in advance when you’re about to cum and try to aim. I want as much of it on my face as possible. Got that?”

“I think I can do that but errr… I don’t think I’m going to last long.” I admitted.

“Good because I can’t wait.”

She engulfed my head with her mouth and bobbed her head, eyes closed. The feeling was indescribable. I knew a blowjob would feel good but actually being able to experience it for the first time was amazing.

I groaned as she worked her magic. My hands on the bed gripping the sheets. Trying desperately not to cum too quickly. Her hands were on my hips as she kept bobbing and swirling her head, seemingly in a world of her own.

“Oh fuck that feels amazing Livvy. I’ll cum soon I promise.”

She opened her eyes and moaned a soft “mmhmm” she took her hand and started stroking me along with her head bobbing while keeping eye contact with me. That did it for me. There was no way I could hold on against the sensation and her eyes looking up at me as well.

“I’m gonna cum soon. Yeah I’m gonna cum.” I said standing up. She came off my cock pushed her hair behind her head and looked up at me expectantly. A couple of quick strokes later and I was aiming for her face. “Here it cums.”

“Yes, paint me. Oh shit.” She said as my first rope shot out of my cock. Despite my best aiming the first shot was so powerful some of it shot past her face entirely leaving part of its trail on the bridge of her nose, up her forehead and into her hairline. A small readjustment and the second shot hit her on her forehead, a third hit her square in the nose splashing over her left cheek. The fourth one hitting and pooling in her left eye forcing her to close it after a small flinch. I readjusted again to aim for her so far empty right cheek and deposited the last sizable shot on it. I was slowing down but had managed to cover most of her face. I took my cock and squeezed one last glob out landing on her lips and chin. Before collapsing back and admiring the masterpiece in front of me.

She remained frozen sat back on her heels. Her hands out away from her body in a shocked pose.

“HO. LY. SHIT.”

“Yeah sorry, I guess I was more worked up than I thought. I came a little more than usual.” I said apologetically.

“A LITTLE more? I’m fucking covered! Where’s my phone?” She shuffled over to her hand bag and took it out opened it up. Using it as a mirror she looked at her face. “Oh. My. God. That was…. Fucking awesome.”

“What? Not too much?” I asked timidly.

“No I loved it. Did you enjoy it?”

“Of course I did. Best experience of my life.”

“You know what? I think this was the hottest sexual experience I’ve ever had too.” I didn’t correct her by elaborating that I meant it was the best sexual and non-sexual experience id ever had. “Do you mind if I?”

“Huh? Do I mind if you what?”

“Do you mind if I play with myself to finish? I’m really horny.”

“Oh sure. If you want I could… never mind.”

“What? No go on ask. No need to be shy now.” She said pointing to her face.

“I was going to ask if I could help. You know if you wanted of course. I know that’s not what we had planned.” I fumbled out.

“You’re too cute. I’d like that. What did you have in mind?” She asked.

“Anything you want.” I said excitedly “Although you’d have to guide me. I’ve never done this before.”

“Would you like to eat me out?”

“I’d love to.”

“Do you.. like mind if I don’t clean up? I just really enjoy the feeling of it on my face.” She asked me hesitantly

“Erm Sure. I mean, I don’t mind, you do you.“

“Great.” She hopped onto the bed. Cum still on her face. And took her thong off. She started rubbing her pussy and spread her legs. “Come on then.”

I repositioned myself in front of her completely bare pussy. She spread her lips and gave me a quick tour. “This is my pussy. This thing here that I’m rubbing is my clit. Start by licking my pussy then when I tell you lick my clit.”

“Sure”. I moved my head in closer wondering what it would taste like. I took my first lick. She was wet, it tasted slightly sweet and somehow actually salty and metallic. It was a strange taste but certainly not off putting. Especially since she moaned as soon as I licked, that gave me all the courage I needed.

I licked with more fervor. I explored round with my tongue taking note of her moans and what she seemed to like. I did that for a while though I couldn’t tell you how long. I was just lost in what I was doing. I probed my tongue as deep as I could go and that really seemed to get her going.

“Mmm oh yes. That’s nice, keep doing that. Oh fuck yes. Ok now my clit. Please. Please. Lick my clit, lick my clit.” She whimpered and begged.

I moved to her clit and licked it as fast as I could.

“Oh yes yes just like that. Oh that’s good. That’s good. Oh fuck I’m almost there. Ohh fuuuuck.” She had a small shudder. “Yes keep going keep going. Can you stick a finger inside me? Just inside not too deep. OHH YEEES, just like that. Now press it against the roof of my pussy. Yes just there. A little deeper. THATS IT. Yes yes yes.” She started bucking and her hand went to the back of my head. I buried my face as deep as I could and moved my finger back and forth on the spot she pointed out. “OH FUCK YES YOU GORGEOUS MAN! IM CUMMING!!!”

She shrieked and bucked. Holding my head down as I felt a gush of liquid against my tongue. Finally she let me go and lay there spasming for a couple of seconds.

“Fuck. That was good. You’re a fucking natural. No one has eaten me out like that.”

I sat back on my knees proudly. My cock standing ready and recharged.

“You’re hard again? Already?” She asked me laying back still with my cum on her face, though some had slid off.

I looked down “I guess I am. I’m just as surprised as you are.”

“Do you think you can cum again?”

“Yeah definitely”.

She was sat up on the edge of the bed looking up at me. She bit her lip for a moment squirming her legs before asking.

“Do you want to go another round? Maybe fuck my face?”

“Yeah! I mean if you really want to… Do you really want me to? Fuck your face? Isn’t that supposed to be a little degrading?” I wanted to kick myself for giving her an opportunity to talk herself out of it.

“Maybe, but, uhhh I kinda enjoy it. Is that wrong?” she looked away, looking like she was a little embarrassed.

“Absolutely not. You like what you like. I’m not one to judge, I mean I see it in porn all the time. I think it’s hot as hell that you’re into facefucking and facials. I mean that’s like jackpot girlfriend material right there.”

“Really?”

“Of course I mean what guy in their right mind wouldn’t enjoy that?”

She raised up an eyebrow at me and chuckled. “You’d be surprised.”

“You’re joking?”

“He felt I was ‘being a common whore’ ’” she said with air quotes.

“Pfff prick” we both laughed. There was an awkward moment as I stood there, cock still pointing out and erect and her sat in the eve of the bed.

Finally she said, “Come here.” I walked over to her and felt her hands make contact with my skin. One wrapping around the base of my shaft. She pulled me closer and enveloped my cock head in her mouth. She slowly sucked it and pulled me deeper. I groaned as I felt her tongue roll round the head. Opening her eyes and looking up she gave a wry smile and started to bob. Shallowly at first but then started taking me deeper and deeper. She had three quarters of it in her mouth before she came off with a pop. Raising it up slightly, she stared at it.

“This is some cock. It feels like it’s twice the size of anything else I’ve had.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, I told you. You’re packing serious firepower.” She squeezed with excitement “Can’t wait to try get this all the way down.”

Before I could react to that incredible statement she took me back in her mouth and placed left hand on my arse and gently push me into her. My cock hit a wall and she gagged.

She coughed a couple of times “Damn. You’re going to make we work for this.”

I felt het readjust slightly and descend down on my cock again. It hit the back of her throat again, this time her gag was less violent and she only came off a small bit this time before forcing herself back down. Each time ending the same way.

Hmmmmphhhhh followed by a soft wet splutter. Finally after about the 6th attempt my cock felt the resistance of her throat but she held it there for a moment, not gagging. She inhaled through her nose and I felt it give way. She slid down further, by cock squeezed by her tight throat, only stopping until I felt her cum covered nose touch my pubes.

“Ohh fuck” I groaned and the incredible feeling of pleasure emanating from my cock. She came off with a gasp, a small cough and a wide shit eating grin. “You seem proud of yourself. That felt incredible by the way.”

“I’m glad, it feels really good for me too. I can’t describe it. I think you’ve realized I have a little oral fixation. Want to take this bad boy and fuck my face now?”

“I’d love to. What do I do?” I chuckled.

She laughed, sliding off the bed and down to her knees. She took my hands and place them on the back of her head. “Just hold the back of my head and thrust down my throat.”

She opened her mouth and took in the tip looking up expectantly. When I didn’t move she grabbed my ass and pulled me forward to get me going. I picked up the hint and started thrusting lightly. She responded with a soft moan. She moved her hands to behind her back continuing to moan at my thrusts.