The Stunner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying it, getting lost in the pleasurable sensations, when she came off my cock and gave my thigh a slap.
“Come on I told you to fuck my. Face. Don’t worry I can take it.” With that she opened her mouth again and pulled me into her hard till I felt my cock hit the back of her throat with a wet ‘Gluck’.

I started thrusting deeper. With each stroke now the top of my cock was feeling resistance right at the end. Livvy’s breathing became more staggered but she showed no indication of complaint, in fact she was occasionally moaning, egging me on to go further.

I got into a rhythm, slowly picking up my pace until this gorgeous creature beneath me was glucking and moaning straight out of a hardcore porno. If I hadn’t cum earlier I would have been done already, the sheer audio-visual sensation of the scene at my feet would have been enough to throw me over the edge.

I then got a little too into it and thrust in particularly hard with one stroke unfortunately timed with her edging forward simultaneously, which made me hit the back of her throat with force. She gagged, spluttered and keeled over coughing.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to. Ah shit. Are you ok?”

“It’s fine” she said waving her hand up at me between coughs. She composed herself and then went back to my cock, putting it into my mouth and then just waiting expectantly. Dear god this girl is something else.

Another round of pounding her throat. We settled into a rhythm. With each stroke she would make a loud ‘glucking’ sound, she was drooling and a long strand of saliva was hanging off her chin.

“GLUCK GLUCK GAWK”

“Oh fuck Livvy, I’m getting close I think.” I was finally starting to feel the familiar feeling tingling in my balls. Another impending orgasm building up slowly.

Excited by this, Livvy took her hands and wrapped them round my cock. Sucking only on the head now. She then proceeded to stroke me with both hands rotating in opposite directions all while bobbing and swirling her tongue on my head. Even in all my countless hours of watching porn. I’ve never seen anyone more determined to make someone else cum.

“Oh fuck Livvy. Oh fuck, oh fuck. Yes, shit I’m gonna cum I’m gonna cum.”

As I took over stroking duties she sat back on her heels tucking her hair back.

I stroked furiously for the last few seconds until I was ready to unload. I stood over her holding my cock tightly to stop the cum coming out prematurely. Holding it back built up the pressure of my first shot which landed on her forehead. The next shot landed on her upper lip and mouth, which she instinctively licked clean. A third smaller shot landed on the top of her nose. Being my second orgasm within the last 30 minutes this load wasn’t as large but impressive given the circumstances.

Slumping back on the bed. “That was… wow.” I said

“Wow indeed.” She reached for her phone again to examine the coverage in her face. “That’s insane. My god, all that from one cock.”

“With the right motivation.” I added.

“Your cum tastes good too by the way.” And to illustrate this point she took her finger, scoped up some off her chin and licked it clean.

“Thanks I guess” not knowing how to respond to that compliment.

“No thank you. You’ve really fulfilled a fantasy for me today. I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to have my face completely covered. I thought I’d never get to experience it because I’d need multiple guys and that just seemed a little much. Even for me. But you. You managed to give me a one man bukkake.”

I laughed at her unexpected use of the niche term bukkake. “Glad to be of service. Any time.” I said jokingly.

After a brief period of silence I could feel the awkwardness start to creep in.

“I should go get cleaned up.” She said pointing towards her face.

“Yeah, it’s kinda late and I have an 8 o clock train tomorrow so I should get going too.”

“Oh.” I felt a huge twinge of disappointment in her voice, as she got up to go to the bathroom.

I sat there and mouthed the word shit. Realizing that I fucked up somehow but not entirely sure how.

When she was in the bathroom and feeling rather exposed I got dressed again. By the time I was down Livvy had emerged herself with a clean face and covered up in a robe she had tied tightly around her. She just stood there with cold body language, arms folded across her body.

“So uhm. Bye I guess.” I said awkwardly

“Yeah. Bye it is.” She said with a snap.

Moments later Iwas out in the corridor alone with the door slamming shut.

“Fuck.” I muttered to myself.

———————————————————-

The journey back home was rough for many reasons. Mostly because I kept replaying how the night ended. What should have been the greatest night of my life, ended badly. I kept thinking to myself, surely it was a one time thing. She didn’t want to go out with me did she? We were going back home the next day to different cities, what else was I supposed to say?

Seeing my parents again put me in a better place at least temporarily. But I moped around the house for the next week.

My mother noticed and asked me what was going on, she quickly worked out it was girl trouble. I didn’t elaborate fully on the situation but told her I left things badly with a girl I liked on the last day.

“Well then what are you doing about it?” She asked me.

“Well, nothing. I don’t know what I can do.”

“Have you tried talking to her and just asking her how she feels.”

“No.”

“Then you’re not trying very hard.” Her words were blunt but fair. Typical of her.

The next day I saw Livvy had a new post on Instagram. She was with a friend all dolled up from a night on the town yesterday. She looked stunning as always. I liked the picture and then opened up my Dms.

‘Livvy. I want to apologize. That last night at uni that we shared together was the most incredible of my life. Not just because of all the sexy stuff. But I got to spend some quality alone time with you. I enjoyed everything, the walk back to your dorm the chatting over the tea. You are a special person and I would love to spend more time with you. I assumed that what we shared was going to be a one time thing and you weren’t interested in anything else. But I saw how hurt you were when I left that night and it had me questioning everything.

If you don’t want to even speak about that night ever again I won’t tell a soul and pretend it never happened. However, I would love it if we could at the very least go back to being friends.

If however there is even a small chance that you would consider being more than friends. I would love to discuss it with you. Even if it means pausing on the sex and doing things properly.’

I hovered over the send button for ages before caving and pressing it. After I did I re read it half a dozen times. Each time hating more than the last. 15 minutes later it had been seen but no reply came. I felt sick for the rest of the day. Dinner time came and I barely ate anything. I lay in bed and couldn’t sleep. Then out of the blue at 1am, a reply came in.

“You really hurt me Les. You acted like any asshole who used me and then ditched. I didn’t expect it from you.”

My heart sank reading it but then I saw she was typing again.

“I haven’t forgiven you, but I’m going to give you a chance to make it up to me. Want to come up to Newcastle next weekend?”