The Subject Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben experiences a Enema for the first time.
4.4k words
14.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedOcean
RedOcean
27 Followers

Jennifer sat there watching the subject sleeping, it had been around an hour since his last milking, the test results had just come back and already the bids were climbing well into the millions, countless other doctors had started asking for permission to milk him as well, and even the board of Feminine superiority had taken notice, Jennifer knew she would be joining the highest level of government soon enough, but regardless she denied every request so far, only she could have her hands on him, her and her most trusted staff as well of course, and so she let the subject rest and recuperate for an hour as she took care of paperwork in the same room, during this time Jennifer decided to call up a certain pair of her most trusted and capable students.

After an hour Jennifer decided to milk him fully this time without any drugs or sedatives, she would push him to his limits to see how much semen he could produce, and to help her fully utilise all her tools Jennifer knew she needed more pairs of experienced hands and so dismissed her attendant and called up her two young apprentices, Sarah and Lauren whom both came happily, they likely had dropped their assignments and instead, as they chose to linger around in the lobby hoping Jennifer might ask for their aid in the past hour, this did not surprise Jennifer, everyone in the department knew about the Genesis discovery by this point, it was even more obvious with the presence of the Supreme guard outside, within an hour the entire facility had been transformed into a heavily guarded one, all because of the subject, that sight would excite any apprentice, especially if they knew there was a good solid chance the headmistress of the division might call upon them,

After all Sarah and Lauren, both sisters, were Jennifers, favourite students, she treated them very well and gave them the most prestigious men to milk and take care of, under their supervision the three Z mutants had been milked 20 times a day for the past few weeks, a truly astonishing accomplishment, their semen alone provided the government an entire trainee division of mutants reportedly, their work had seen Jennifers division rise incredibly in prestige, even though they were only apprentices Jennifer considered them some of her most capable staff members.

Jennifer heard the pair of footsteps coming towards the room as she finished signing the finance consent form, her finance department now had access to some of the earnings from the Genesis semen sales, and so now sweating Jennifer took off her gas mask and latex hood, she had been in this suit for around 3 hours, first, she had prepped the subject, done the physical exam, bio exam and radio exams, and then scanned him fully, after that she had milked him twice, it had been a rigorous day, but there was a lot more work to be done and so Jennifer welcomed the sound of the footsteps, even on the other side of the Airlock she could hear the Guards.

"Identification and code please," they asked in their usual muffled static voices, the supreme security forces usual wore special helmets that were designed for usage in most scenarios, even in gas chambers employed by Jennifer's facility.

Jennifer then heard Sarah reply for the both of them, "3219, 466" Sarah said in her soft and gentle voice, it was fitting for her gentle and kind demeanour, her voice and skills ensured her subjects felt easied, something she wanted to ensure her own specimen now felt.

A few seconds later she heard the airlock sound and open after it closed she heard it sound and open again as Sarah and Lauren stepped into the room, both held their black gas masks in their hands as they stood before Jennifer, the two girls wore the typical white and grey latex bodysuits most apprentices wore, Sarah's boobs were quite present as per the usual whilst Laurens flat chest gave off her confidence well, Sarah wore a white apron with her own things tucked away in there whilst Lauren came prepared as always with her taser which was neatly tucked away in her side pocket, both women had come unprepared as Jennifer instructed, but most notable of all, of course, was the Relexiou family hair, its scarlet red colour looked rather fantastic compared to most, it was said their family came from a faraway land in the continent of Restira, whatever the case their hair was truly exotic in this part of the world.

"Thank you for coming my most cherished students, im sure you already know why I have called you here" Jennifer began, but before she could continue Lauren interrupted her, staring right at the subject.

"Director, is it true that his semen sells for millions? because that is truly incredible if it does, wow" Lauren exclaimed enthusiastically gripping her mask to her chest in excitement.

Sarah chastised her instantly, whacking her sibling around the ear playfully, "Come now sis, do not interrupt the director, but im sure the director will forgive you, we are both extremely excited to be here ma'am" Sarah explained as she bowed as humble as always, Lauren too began bowing following the example of her older sister.

Jennifer just nodded whilst admiring their civility, both came from a well known noble family, and so both knew of manners very well, nonetheless, Lauren had always been the rebellious wild child of the Relexiou family and was keen to showcase this fact to the world oftentimes, their sisterly dynamic was always a pleasant sight to Jennifer, as their mother had been one of her best friends in the world, after her death, she took on her children into her divison and now saw them like her own.

"Enough humbleness you two, I understand completely, I too would be over the moon, just look at the size of his penis and balls" Jennifer explained as she turned back to the Subject who laid in the corner of the room on his table, lazily snoring as he had been for the past hour, now nearly empty of all drugs thanks in large part to the blood decontaminator that Jennifer had administered to both of his IVs, he was likely mostly clear of drugs by now.

"I have a very important task now, as now we will extract as much semen as possible from him, this is why I have called upon you both, for one day when your training ends you will stand beside me as my most trusted staff, and so if you are excited as you say you will do everything I say" Jennifer explained proudly.

Both women nodded with smiles on their faces, Jennifer turned to them and nodded then, "Well let us begin, first things first put your hoods on and get out some of those rubber surgical masks, I want him to grow accustomed to our eyes as I will be having you two with me from this point on, Lauren you should find them in the bottom counter below the empty tubes" Jennifer ordered.

Lauren nodded "On it" and went off to get three masks.

"Next I want you Sarah to go empty the IV bags and fill out new hydro ones, prepare the nourishment paste after that, then I also may need a nourishment IV connected to his stomach so go do that, whilst you do that Lauren can set up the enema, I want his colon as clean as our suits understood?"

"Understood Director" both girls stated before going off to do their tasks.

Jennifer sat down behind the subject and watched as they went about their assignments without any word, they both likely knew how important these jobs were, after Lauren had distributed the masks to everyone Jennifer began playing with her subjects hair once more, she was planning on awakening him soon and so waking him up in a good mood was paramount to ensuring his hormones stayed high, Jennifer continued playing with his hair as Sarah returned with three IVs, after inserting two into both of his wrists she then stood behind Jennifer.

"Director, how shall I connect the nourishment tube? should I surgically attach it to this stomach or orally?" Sarah asked softly.

Jennifer thought for a second, she had meant to do it orally whilst he was awake after he had been fed to avoid feeding him again, but that would likely be an uncomfortable process, plus he was running on an empty stomach and likely would be hungry upon waking and studies have shown nourishment paste provides better results then nourishment fluids, "First we shall feed him, I already had nourishment paste delivered after my last milking with him, so what we shall do is feed and then put the tube in, go and ready the paste, it is atop the counter next to the needles on the left" Jennifer directed her, "Yes director I shall get it ready" Sarah said before going off to do as she was bid, meanwhile Lauren was filling the Enema bags with soapy warm water, she then stood awaiting Jennifer who nodded, it was finally time to wake him up.

Ben had spent the last hour and a half soundly asleep, without any dreams for a change, when he awoke to see a beautiful blonde woman, all masked and in a white suit he was slightly confused, but then he recognised her voice, "Ben its time to wake up" the doctor whispered softly into his ear as he felt her silky hands combing through his hair.

"How was your respite Subject? I trust you are rested enough now to carry on?" Jennifer asked curiously.

"My name is Ben mistress, and yes I am," Ben said now recalling how he had been brought to a wonderful orgasm at her hands the last time he was awake, just the thought alone was already making his penis stir.

"Ben, I know what your name is, but here in the Republic of Xirtania we don't give males the rights to a name" Jennifer informed him, but then instantly had a change of heart, he wasn't just a male, he was a genesis carrier, "But for you, I shall give you the luxury of a name. Consider it a reward for your excellent performance earlier" Jennifer informed him with a humble voice.

"Ooo a male with a name, your a lucky guy you know, most of the guys I milk don't even know their own names, you're definitely lucky," Lauren told Ben walking up to his right, she then folded her arms and introduced herself "Hi im Nurse Lauren, a pleasure to meet you, today il be helping my director here with all your needs and collections, im sure you will like my touch soon enough, Ben"

Ben nodded at her with a pleasant smile, even though he was strapped down to a metal bed he seemed rather happy, "It is nice to meet you, Nurse, Mistress will you be milking me again now?" Ben asked nervously which caused Jennifer to cease playing with his hair and stand, wordlessly without reply she then put on her white latex hood and surgical cap and instructed Lauren to put her grey one on, Laurens short hair was quick to do but to Ben it seemed like the Mistress was intentionally taking longer for some reason.

Jennifer made a point of showcasing her beautiful hair to Ben, though she was disappointed to find a lack of reaction from his cock to her flowing blonde hair, "Yes we shall Ben, we are going to milk you dry properly this time, every last drop will be extracted during this process, so please cooperate and ensure you focus on cumming when I say, as you must understand in order to empty your abnormally sized organs it will take a lot of stimuli, do you understand this Ben?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes mistress, anything for you, I will do exactly as you say" Ben informed his master without a hint of doubt, he remembered the first time he had awoken to her touch, and how she had treated him so well, giving him so much pleasure.

"Good, well first things first Lauren here will be cleaning your bowels out fully with two enemas, then you shall be fed by Nurse Sarah, and then we shall begin milking your balls until they are empty, so go ahead and begin Lauren" Jennifer instructed standing by Bens side as Lauren rolled the chair over to Bens feet, she then detached the lower two halves of the bed separating them out and splaying out Bens legs, Ben felt her cold rubbery hands on his thighs as she pushed them apart giving her a good view of his crotch.

Ben gulped as he lifted his head up to watch her position the pole connected to two bags of water on a trolly behind her. Ben watched as she lubed up her index and middle finger, "Nurse im a little nervous, please take it easy" Ben asked hoping she would, Jennifer sat down beside Ben after having rolled up another chair on his right.

She held his hand in both of hers reassuringly, "Don't worry Ben, Lauren is going to do her job of making sure your clean in there, as we will need to put stuff up there later for your enjoyment, trust me you will like it, so just be a little brave and do as we say" Jennifer reassured him whilst gently rubbing his hand, Ben's penis began to bob up and down at this point feeling her soft latex hands on his hand, they felt wonderful to him and so Ben just nodded and laid down without a second thought.

"Yeah don't worry, I only toy with my subjects, im not going to toy around with someone as important as you, so here I go now, I want you to breathe in for me Ben, im going to apply a lot of lubrication now so relax as I put it in with my fingers" Lauren stated as her fingertips circled around Bens hole, Ben nodded and breathed in, and then felt her fingertips slide inside of him effortlessly, he felt as they squished in and out slowly and softly, the sensation of being anally penetrated was new to Ben, but strangely he already felt wonderful as a wave of pleasure emanated from his lips in a moan.

Ben let out a moan as Lauren slowly inserted and withdrew her fingers, gaining ground with every insertion, with her other hand she sprayed in a lot of lube, Jennifer noticed Bens face relaxing, it was quite peculiar as most men didn't like anal penetration at first, this would be quite useful, "Lauren whilst you're in there, tap on his prostate and stimulate it for me when you reach it" Jennifer ordered now wrapping her hand all-around Bens hand and rubbing his palm with hers whilst brushing the top with her fingers, she brought up her left hand to Bens's face and began to caress his cheeks in an effort to soothe him, Ben closed his eyes in response and just enjoyed it all as pre-cum started leaking out of his penis.

"Nearly there, god your ass sure is tight Ben, most of my men's holes are as loose as a whores vagina" Lauren joked casually which caused Sarah off in the corner of the room to laugh as well, Ben didn't really hear her, he just focused on the feeling of her two fingers slowly going in and out of his butt, he could feel his penis bobbing and felt the cold precum pooling on his stomach.

Jennifer was smirking but focused more on Bens face, studying his expression as Lauren continued fingering him, he clearly liked it, a good sign, the more things he liked the easier it would be to milk him fully, "Ok Lauren that's enough fingering, go all the way in now, I think you have had your playtime" Jennifer said in a telling-off-way, Lauren just laughed and nodded before sliding her two fingers all the way up Bens ass to the knuckle with the tube which caused him to grunt at the pain, she then deposited the tube and corked his rectum on the way out, Lauren must have hit his prostate on the way out as Bens penis suddenly bobbed quite a bit as he let out a soft moan, Jennifer patted Ben on the head as he did, Lauren then stood and doffed her glove.

"Somebody liked my fingers up their ass, don't worry Ben il be sure to do it again when we milk you, you have my word on that, my fingers have made many a man cum so look forward to it," Lauren told Ben as she slapped his ass cheek with her hand whilst she prepared to lose the nozzle with the other.

Lauren then looked to Jennifer who nodded at her, giving her the go-ahead to start the enema, "Ok so... Ben im going to begin the enema now, when I unscrew this nozzle it will send a stream of warm water into your colon to wash out all the waste, we will let it sit for 15 minutes, during this time you will feel the need to pee and defecate badly, but you can't until the 15 minutes are up as we need to wash it completely, after those 15 minutes we will allow you to defecate and relieve yourself, then will come to another shorter enema to get out the remnants, Do you understand this?" Lauren explained in her best clear voice, Ben just nodded, laid back and closed his eyes, focusing on the feeling of his mistress's gloved hand holding his, and the feeling of her soft rubbery hand on his cheek.

Lauren then unscrewed the nozzle and withdrew the cork, within a few moments a stream of warm water entered Ben, at first it felt pleasantly warm and nice but after a few moments he did indeed get the urge to pee, then he felt his stomach cramp, "Agh, my stomach hurts mistress" Ben exclaimed to Jennifer who just watched, she nodded and ordered Lauren to begin massaging his stomach, meanwhile she rolled over behind him and began massaging Bens nipples.

"There, there Ben, just close your eyes and relax, we are here to take care of you," Jennifer said rubbing her hands along his face, cupping his cheek and massaging down his neck, "If you just surrender your body to us you will know bliss Ben, so listen and do exactly as we always tell you" Jennifer continued, gliding her hands down from his neck towards his nipples, Ben moaned as she started circling a latex clad fingertip on each of them, "But im sure you will Ben, isn't that right?" Jennifer asked erotically as she began pinching them, Ben just moaned whilst nodding.

His penis was now fully erect Jennifer noticed, he may very well be a masochist as well, even better news, though for the time being she would focus on other methods of stimulus, luckily for her though Lauren always went everywhere with a taser, so soon it may prove useful in further stimulating him if needs be, his nipples, face and latex or rubber were clearly some of the more arousing things to him, and luckily for Jennifer her divison had these things in abundance.

Her Divison, the Semen processing divison ran the south-western Milking plants, and the laboratories of the region, most of her staff per national law wore latex uniforms and often milked patients with rubber or latex gloves, this was done to avoid chaffing of the penis and lubricant was getting rarer and rarer these days with the Feminine world order, But it was also done to ensure the slave's associated latex and rubbery with arousal, it helped a great deal various studies showed, semen production was said to be upped by 20% if a male was aroused by latex and rubber, and luckily for her, it appeared Ben was now starting to associate that with arousal, the more things he found arousing the better and more semen he would produce Jennifer knew.

And Jennifer needed to make as much money as possible for her divison, country and career, soon she would be seated on the highest council, the Supreme feminine board of authority, colloquially referred to as the Feminine government, once Jennifer got onto this council she could have more power then she dreamed off, and all thanks to Ben and his ejaculate, Jennifer knew she was nothing without him, well nothing but a director of an entire region, a pretty remarkable title in its own right.

But still, Ben would play an instrumental part in her rise, even if he was a male Jennifer wanted to ensure he was treated well enough, she had no plans to abuse or torture him, as so many other mistresses did to their most prized possessions, Jennifer thought to the recently infamous Saoking incident where a mistress had publicly milked her mutant V class slave 50 times before it passed out and died in that faraway city, reportedly its semen had gone for 50,000 Ovs a tube, and apparently, 400 bottles had been produced in that hour, that was a truly remarkable feat yet it died and soon that mistress struggled to hold her solid income, her estate collapsed and the last Jennifer had read on the paper she had become a common office worker, a pitiful fate when one held a rare genome carrier and a very valuable cautionary tale for all who come into the possession of a truly remarkable male.

RedOcean
RedOcean
27 Followers
12