The Subject Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben grunting loudly brought Jennifer out of the deep pondering of her future plans as Ben shifted and tried to turn in his restraints, Lauren tsked at him, "Stop that now, do not shift about too much or else, you need to hold it for a further 7 minutes," Lauren informed him as she continued to massage his belly.

"Come on Ben, you can do it, just focus on my touch," Jennifer said as she rolled over towards his bottom, Lauren stood and got out of the way with her chair, she folded her arms annoyed by Jennifer taking over the fun, but Jennifer didn't care much about her opinion and began stroking Bens extraordinary bellend with her right hand whilst cupping his abnormally big balls, "Lauren I want you to go prepare the tools now please, il take over the enema, and don't worry il ensure you have your fun when we begin" Jennifer ordered, Lauren just nodded understandingly and went off to the corner of the room to set things up, it was about time to get him aroused, a few edgings would produce a hefty amount of semen.

Jennifer knew the ample amount of edgings were two to three before semen production hit its max, though in Bens case due to his relatively mystical genome, she was unsure how to proceed. She concluded 5 edgings would be sufficient for now, after that the tests should confirm if 5 is too many or too little, Jennifer hoped his potency maximum could be realised within a few days, it would certainly take a while to reach peak efficiency but Jennifer had patience and diligence on her side.

For Ben's feeling of badly needing to pee and defecate was nearly overwhelming if it wasn't for his mistress cupping and softly squeezing his balls he knew he would have had an accident, and so Ben just kept grunting and shifting every now and then, that was until his stomach started cramping, with a grunt Ben started whining, "Mistress....please, my- my... stomach it... hurts a lot, please", Ben stared helplessly right at the doctor as she ignored him and just continued to play with his balls and penis, her green eyes seemed incompassionate towards his plight.

"Mistress, please... ugh... my stomach... it's cramping badly.....please" Ben begged once more to more silence, then a particularly bad spasm shot through Bens body and as he writhed on the table the doctor stood up.

"Have no fear Ben, the enema is over now, im going to take out the nozzle and tube, so hold tight and try and get through it, I need to concentrate so no more begging" Jennifer ordered, Ben just nodded whilst whimpering.

"Make sure to hold it all in until I say so" Jennifer ordered as she began pulling out the tube after locking the nozzle, Ben did his best to clamp his butthole shut, but it was very hard, Jennifer took out the tube after a few pulls, it slipped out of his body quite easily, probably thanks to the lubricant, after taking it out Jennifer just stood with an empty black bag in her hand, she watched Ben for a moment before plugging a larger tube into his butthole, and then plugging another tube to the tip of his penis, she then nodded to Ben, "Ok empty it all out now, don't be embarrassed Ben, after all, I own your body now so there is no shame in this", Ben bit his lip and nodded, then emptied his bowels and bladder as was commanded.

After it was done Jennifer put the bags away in the disposal and used antibacterial wipes to wipe down his penis and butthole, after that Jennifer left and regloved, after double-checking her white latex suit wasn't contaminated with anything she returned back to Ben with Sarah in tow.

Sarah and Jennifer walked up to either side of Ben with the feeding trolley behind Bens head, "Ok Ben it's time for your feeding, you will now be fed some of our best nutrient paste, it had everything you require for sustenance, so please co-operate and let us feed you until your stomach is full, otherwise, we will have to force-feed you, which will cause pain, just be warned the paste tasted bad, so you will have to do your best to consume it all, do you understand this all Ben?" Jennifer asked with a cold voice.

Ben nodded, he felt quite hungry so he supposed it was a good thing, little did he know what he had just agreed to.

(To be continued in chapter 4!)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bessy Gets Milked A desperate Futa-cow, two milk maids, and buckets of cum.in Fetish
Trailer Park Momma's Gooey CreamPie A young man betrays his adopted mother's trust.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dry Nursing from a Curvy MILF Young guy & busty MILF fulfill their fantasies.in Fetish
Young Tommy and Mature Cindy A young virgin and a plump, mature, conservative woman.in Mature
The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 01 A sour old bitch and an innocent young man.in Mature
More Stories