The Subject Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Physical? I wonder if what I saw...

Marcia nodded vigorously. "Of course! Anything we can do!"

By this point, the three other girls walked back in, fully clothed. They smiled as they surrounded a still naked and dripping Marcia Sanderson, who was 100% comfortable in her skin.

Katy cut in. "Are we talking about the new girl?"

"Yeah, her name is Bess. Mr. Bentley told me a little...we just need to help her discover herself, is that right, sir?"

"Exactly, girls. Let her come to you. It might take a few classes, but in our initial interview, I could see the seeds of a highly sexually liberated girl. They are buried deep, but with the right tending, they will bloom."

The four girls nodded, determined to help Bess.

It was at this point that Marcia noticed that she was the only fully unclothed person here. "I should put on some clothes?"

Kaia asked, "Why? I continue to enjoy the view."

Katy agreed. "Kaia knows what she's talking about."

Marcia made a face at both girls and walked to the dressing area. The others followed.

After getting dressed, all four girls and Mr. Bentley walked back to his office, which was in the same building. "Again, thank you ladies. You give me hope that this class will be successful. I will see you all tomorrow!"

They all said goodbye and walked outside. It was a little after 4pm.

Marcia turned to the group. "So, usually after school, Katy will come back to my house and hang out. Sometimes with our clothes on even!" She giggled and shared a quick kiss with Katy. "I'd love to have you guys over as well!"

Lily half-bowed. "I wish I could, but my sister is waiting for me...she is to take me out to celebrate the start of the new school year. Perhaps...tomorrow?"

"Yeah, definitely! Tomorrow it is! Kaia, what about you?"

Kaia brightened at the invitation. "Sure! Why not!"

Katy clapped excitedly. "Yay! We're gonna have so much fun!"

-----

Both Marcia and Katy had their own car, so Marcia drove alone, while Kaia fit her way into Katy's subcompact.

The drive back to Marcia's house took about 10 minutes. Marcia, instead of having her radio on, left it off and thought about 7th period. Kaia. Lily. Mr. Bentley fucking her. Dara. Tim Callahan. Bess. Katy.

She was filled with an overflow of warmth at those thoughts, coupled with an excitement for the second day of class. She already missed her new friends, especially Lily, who she wouldn't see until tomorrow. She thought about Lily's beautiful little face, her pale curves. Her smell. That wonderful smell of lavender and...something. Just the thought of that made her pussy tingle.

She wished she had put the egg back inside her. She looked in her rearview mirror and spotted her backpack. She shook her head. 'I don't want to get into a car accident now...I'll have to miss school!' She let out a ragged sigh as she tried to concentrate on getting back home in one piece.

Meanwhile, in the other car, Kaia and Katy chatted happily. Katy had all sorts of questions about Kaia's home country and her former school. She was very respectful, but sometimes didn't know how to ask questions without sounding like a 'dumb American', as she herself put it.

Kaia laughed at that. "Don't worry, little one. My country has a lot of differences from here, and I am still adapting. I love that I have you to ask in case I am confused by something."

Katy nodded excitedly. "Yeah! Anything you need, just ask!" A pause. "So it's your mom and dad, and one brother?"

Kaia nodded. "Yes. My parents are proud of both of us, but my brother and I are very competitive...about everything. It has driven us to be the best we could be, but sometimes it would become...toxic. My mother especially is quick to shut us down if she senses we are going too far."

She sighed. "Never tell him this of course...I love my brother deeply, and I want him to succeed.

Then a smile. "But I will be better."

Katy was intently interested. "And he wants to have sex with you?"

Kaia nodded slowly. "He does. As I said previously, he's wanted to for quite awhile. But it's as much that he wants to dominate me...we've actually had numerous conversations about how he would fuck me. From behind. My arms tied behind my back. He would fuck my pussy, then switch to anal. He would then cum in my ass."

Katy sensed a change in Kaia...her voice had gone from confident to shaky. Katy took her right hand from the steering wheel and placed in on Kaia's arm.

Kaia breathed out after a moment. "I have never done anal. I am a little...afraid."

Katy's eyes widened a bit and she looked at the other girl. Kaia looked uncharacteristically self-conscious. She almost looked like she would cry.

"I *cannot* allow him to beat me here. I need your help! I need to be ready for tomorrow in case he is called on, and I am his target! He'll want to put it in my ass, and if I can't handle it..."

And then she did start to cry. Silently, tears started rolling down her dark cheeks.

Katy couldn't take it. She hoped that Marcia wouldn't think they were in trouble.

Katy pulled the car over, and as soon as the car was in park, Katy had unbuckled herself and had climbed onto Kaia's lap, kissing her passionately. Kaia, initially surprised by the blonde suddenly on top of her, recovered quickly, and embraced Katy. The two girls necked passionately for about five minutes, exulting in each other's bodies.

Eventually, Katy leaned back a bit. "I will help you, Kaia. I will ALWAYS help you. You're my friend. You're my VERY GOOD friend. And I love you like I love my VERY GOOD friend."

And then she giggled. "I want you to be my BEST friend, but Marcia is my BEST friend. I have to check with her if I can have two best friends."

Kaia, her face still a bit wet from tears, laughed out loud. "You are a very funny little blonde girl, do you know that?"

Katy nodded solemnly. "I do. It's a gift. Along with these..." and she hefted her tits a bit. "Now, as much as I'd love to keep doing this, and giving all these people a show...". She motioned with her chin to the small group of people on the sidewalk who were trying not to be too noticeable as they watched the two girls make love to each other.

"...but I know how I can help you with tomorrow. Or rather, I know WHO can help you." She then disengaged from Kaia and plopped back in the driver's seat, her boobs bouncing under her sweater as she re-buckled her seatbelt. She then pulled back on to the road, a big smile on her face.

Kaia blinked. "Are you talking about Marcia?"

"Nope...her mom."

----

Marcia was still in her car. She decided to wait until the other girls showed up before going inside. Marcia hadn't warned Kaia about Mrs. Sanderson. Katy of course knew, but Kaia had no idea. She needed to know what she was in for.

The other car still hadn't shown up, so Marcia took this opportunity to re-insert the egg deep into her pussy. With a contented sigh, Marcia turned on the egg, and settled back.

There was a knock on her window.

Marcia focused her fuzzy vision. Her brother was kneeling outside the window, smiling at her. She rolled her eyes at him as she opened the window.

"Hey sis! Running out of places to cum?"

Marcia crinkled her nose at her older brother. "Just waiting for Katy and another friend."

Steve stood up a bit. "Katy's coming over? Well, Kevin and I were going to shoot some hoops, but..."

Marcia shook her head. "No, our new friend is coming over, and she's going to have a hard enough time meeting mom without the two of you attempting to double-fuck Katy or me or mom or her."

"Well, we already did mom, so we're okay for now. But we won't be playing basketball forever, and if you're still home...". Steve punctuated this last word with a shrug.

Marcia looked at the back door in time to see Kevin walking out, turning back and giving Mrs. Sanderson a deep kiss. He then walked back toward Steve. Marcia also noticed that her mom had no clothes on. She shook her head at looked at Steve.

"Where are the others?"

Steve started listing off, using his fingers. "Jack's got baseball practice, Bobby's got Boy Scouts, Kathy has band practice, and Chelsea's hanging with a friend. You've got at least an hour before any of the kids come home."

Katy's red Sentra then pulled into the driveway. Katy got out and waved to the two boys. Kaia then got out as well.

Steve was about to say hi to Katy when he saw Kaia. He half-whispered to his sister as she got out of the car. "Who is THAT?"

Marcia elbowed her horny brother. "That is my friend Kaia." She waved both girls over. "Kaia, this is my brother, Steve, and his friend Kevin."

Both boys marveled as the African beauty walked up to them. She was the same height as Steve, and slightly taller than Kevin. She smiled as she could tell she had entranced them. "It's nice to meet both of you. I have heard how...generous...you both are to my new friends. Perhaps at some point I can get some of that generosity."

Both boys nodded dumbly, and there was a long moment of silence until Marcia pushed a basketball into Steve's gut. "Go!" Steve blinked, looked down at the ball, then to Kevin, then back to Kaia. He smiled weakly, then the two boys walked quickly away.

Katy shook her head as she moved next to Kaia. "Those boys."

Kaia giggled a bit. "They are both kind of cute."

Marcia shook her head in annoyance. "We actually came at a good time. They just finished with Mom." Katy nodded, and Kaia blinked.

"Finished...?"

Marcia closed her eyes for a moment. "Right! So I wanted to warn you about my mom. Two things. First. My mom LOVES sex...all different kinds of sex. Sex with boys. Sex with girls. Sex with one person, two people, four people."

Katy interjected, "I think her record is eight people." Marcia nodded, and Kaia's mouth dropped open.

Marcia continued. "So this then connects with the second thing. My mom has some sort of...something. Anyone around her becomes physically and sexually attracted to her. It only takes a small thing. Her touching your arm. You smelling her perfume. I've heard a bunch of little things."

Katy again interjected, "She complemented my outfit and I immediately wanted to strip and have her eat my pussy...which I did. And she did."

Kaia gasped.

Marcia continued. "My mom is a sexual demon as far as we can tell. She loves it, and she can get nearly anyone to give it to her. I came home at one point to see both the FedEx driver AND the UPS driver double penetrating her.

"Sometimes people can resist it, just long enough to get out of her range, but sometimes not. And once you've fucked her, you're hooked. She's like a drug."

Kaia was speechless, and a little nervous. But she steeled herself and nodded. "I am ready. I want to see if I can resist this...demon."

Katy laughed. "You mean Mrs. Sanderson. She's not REALLY a demon."

Kaia broke into a smile. "Yes. Mrs. Sanderson...who may or may not be a demon." And the three girls walked to the back door.

-----

Opening the sliding door to the den, all three girls smelled good food immediately. The den adjoined the kitchen, and they could hear activity through the door. Kaia was a bit on edge, almost like she was in a horror film, but instead of fear of being murdered, she was nervous about her new friend's mom seducing her.

Marcia called out "Hey Mom!" There was a return, "In the kitchen, honey!" Marcia motioned with her head, and entered the next room. Katy grabbed Kaia's hand and looked at her with an overly serious expression. "Ready?"

Kaia nodded seriously, swallowing hard. Katy then smiled brightly, and Kaia immediately felt calmer. They entered the next room.

The kitchen was huge and was busy with activity. Mrs. Sanderson was at the sink and Melanie, the family maid, was at the stove, stirring something in a pot. She looked up at the new arrivals.

Marcia said, "Kaia, this is Melanie, our maid. Melanie, this is Kaia. She's one of the other girls in my class."

Melanie smiled and nodded. "It's very nice to meet you, Kaia. Welcome to the Sanderson house."

Kaia smiled back. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, and it is an honor to be here."

Marcia continued. "Mom...this is Kaia. Kaia, this is my mom, Karen Sanderson."

Mrs. Sanderson turned and walked from the sink, wiping her hands on her apron.

Kaia took her all in. She was slightly shorter than Marcia, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a yellow sundress under the apron.

She moved up close to Kaia and took her hand. "It's so nice to meet you, my dear." She stared into Kaia's eyes for a long moment.

Kaia could feel it. Everything about her was affecting...her hair, her skin, her eyes, her touch, her smell.

Kaia had stopped breathing...she did everything she could to halt this, but it was like a torrent.

Then Mrs. Sanderson, about seven inches shorter than Kaia, reached up to the other girl's face and ran a finger down her cheek.

"Your skin is so beautiful. And so soft."

Kaia barely croaked out, "Thank you."

Marcia sighed. "Mom, stop it...it's just too much."

"Mrs. Sanderson shook her head disapprovingly. "Dear, if you see something so beautiful, you should compliment it. It's common courtesy."

She looked back at Kaia. "Why don't we go to my bedroom, and you can show me more of that beautiful skin?"

Kaia nodded mutely. Mrs. Sanderson smiled, and any defenses Kaia had were shattered. Mrs. Sanderson took Kaia's hand and looked at the other two. "I want you two to be there as well so that Kaia has support of her new friends."

"Mom, seriously? You JUST took both Steve and Kevin!"

"I know! They were so good to me too!" She looked at Kaia. "Dear, have you ever been spitroasted before? You know, a boy in front of you and a boy behind, entering you at the same time?"

Kaia shook her head, mesmerized by the naughty things coming out of this sweet woman's mouth. A mouth she suddenly wanted to kiss.

"It is SUCH a wonderful feeling! Come, let's go upstairs."

Melanie said, "It was nice to meet you, Kaia!" Kaia looked back and smiled weakly. "You...too." She looked back and fixated on Mrs. Sanderson's body as she walked. The sundress was a very thin fabric, and as the midday sun shone through it, it was obvious that there was nothing underneath it. Kaia began to sweat.

As the group started up the stairs, Katy caught Marcia's ear and told her about Kaia's 'dilemma' with her brother, as well as her inexperience with anal sex. Marcia looked up at her mother and her new friend and agreed with Katy's assessment.

As the group walked down the second floor corridor, Mrs. Sanderson did an impromptu tour. "That's the boys room...well, at least Jack and Bobby...Steve's up in the attic now. More privacy. Sometimes my husband and I go up there, and they share me."

The next door. "This is Marcia's room...she shares it with her two younger sisters, Chelsea and Kathy. That's Marcia's bed there. Sometimes I get a chance to fuck her in her bed. It's a strong bed, so I can really pump Marcia deeply. It's very satisfying."

All three girls were positively dripping as they got to the last door. "This is my bedroom. Don't mind the mess."

Kaia hesitated for a moment. There was a small part of her mind screaming at her that she was helpless to this woman and that she needed to regain control. And then that hesitation passed and Kaia walked through the door.

The bedroom was large but well lived-in. A king-size bed dominated the room, with a large dresser and two end-tables as well. By the time Kaia turned back to Mrs. Sanderson, the mom had already stripped naked, a large strap-on cock attached to her.

"Kaia, if it's okay, I'd like you to strip naked so that I could fuck you with my cock. I want you to lay on my bed so I can slide this monster inside of you and fuck you until you cum. Would you like that?"

Kaia nodded quickly, her mouth watering at the sight of the dildo. "Will it fit?"

Mrs. Sanderson smiled reassuringly. "I'll make sure it fits. Don't you worry."

Kaia wasted no time stripping down to nothing. She climbed onto the bed, not taking her eyes off of Mrs. Sanderson who watched her approvingly. The mom looked at the other two girls. "Girls, why don't you take your clothes off as well...we don't want our guest to feel self-conscious, do we?"

Marcia and Katy agreed, and a moment later there were four naked women in the room, and Mrs. Sanderson climbed the bed, angling her cock toward Kaia's waiting pussy. This would be the second fake cock Kaia would face today, and while this one was not as long as the 18" double-dildo, it was wider around than that one.

Kaia's brain short-circuited as Mrs. Sanderson lay on top of her, her breasts pushing against Kaia's own. Her skin was warm and soft. She smelled like fresh bread. Everything about Mrs. Sanderson was cozy and inviting.

She is definitely a demon, Kaia thought.

Mrs. Sanderson nuzzled Kaia. "SUCH beautiful skin, my dear.: She ran her fingers over Kaia's breasts and tummy, eliciting happy moans. Mrs. Sanderson then positioned her hips and looked at Kaia.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Kaia. Are you ready?" She looked right into Kaia's eyes.

Kaia, hypnotized by those blue jewels, whispered. "Yes. Fuck me."

And with practiced skill, Mrs. Sanderson pushed her cock into Kaia. Kaia came almost immediately, her body convulsing, her long legs wrapping around Mrs. Sanderson's midsection. The two women started deep kissing, their tongues wrapping around each other as Mrs. Sanderson's hips ground the dildo deeper into Kaia's slippery snatch.

Marcia and Katy caressed both of the fucking ladies, copping feels where they could. Mrs. Sanderson was a master with the strap-on, able to manipulate it so that it would almost come out of Kaia's pussy, but just as it was about to flop out, she would snap it back in and it drive down deep, causing Kaia to moan. Kaia's body was overcharged, and tipped over the edge when Mrs. Sanderson began nibbling at Kaia's neck. It was too much and she gripped her lover tightly, riding out a crashing wave of another orgasm.

After Kaia came the second time, Mrs. Sanderson slightly altered her angle, now on her haunches, pumping herself into Kaia while her body was perpendicular to the other girl's. She gripped Kaia's hips and pulled her in as she pushed. Katy took this opportunity to swing her leg over Kaia, and settle her pussy just above Kaia's face. Kaia immediately pulled Katy's ass down and started eating pussy like it was her last meal. Katy squealed in ultimate pleasure, her eyes rolling back, her bare tits bouncing and heaving as her body went into spasm.

While this was going on, Marcia leaned in close to her mother.

"Mom. Kaia wants to try anal, but has never done it before. Can you be her first?"

Mrs. Sanderson smiled warmly. "That's so sweet, honey! I'll ask her if it's okay. See if you can dislodge Katy."

Marcia waited for a moment where Katy was coming down from one of several climaxes, and rolled her off Kaia's face. Mrs. Sanderson leaned forward, only inches away from the African beauty's face, moist with Katy's girl-cum.

Mrs. Sanderson whispered, while still pumping. "Kaia. Marcia tells me you want to try anal, but you've never done it before. Is that right?"

Kaia looked at Mrs. Sanderson, her eyes big and unfocused. "Y-yes. My brother will probably fuck me in the ass tomorrow, and I think his cock is very big. I am...scared."

Mrs. Sanderson kissed her on the chin. "I can get you ready. There'll be some pain, but you'll be ready for it tomorrow. I promise."

Kaia nodded, and hugged Mrs. Sanderson. "Okay, I'm ready".

Marcia's mom pulled her slick cock out of Kaia's grasping pussy, then got up to grab some lube. Meanwhile, the girls got Kaia into a doggy-style position. Katy got very close to Kaia's face.