The Subject Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for this, big girl?"

"I...think so."

Katy frowned. "You THINK so?" And with that, she slapped Kaia's ass cheek hard. Kaia shrieked and panted hard.

"I..."

"ARE YOU READY?" SLAP!

"I'm... SLAP! Yes! YES! SLAP! Mrs. Sanderson, please fuck my SLAP! ASS!"

"Mrs. Sanderson, who had been lubing up both cock and asshole, obliged. She crouched over the black woman's ass, and aimed the fat cock at the little, slick rosebud. She pressed the head, and the asshole started to spread. Mrs. Sanderson looked at both girls, then started a silent countdown from three.

...2...1...NOW!

And on that, both girls SLAPPED Kaia's ass just as Mrs. Sanderson forced the fake cock past Kaia's sphincter. Kaia screamed with pain from the triple attack as the cock was forced about halfway into Kaia's ass. "Good girl, Kaia! I'm in! You're doing great!"

Kaia had ridden through the pain from the initial penetration (along with the coordinated spanking) , and now that pain had softened to an ache, but it was tempered by a fast tingling in her belly. She could feel an orgasm coming on, but it was different from those she'd get from her pussy being fucked, or even by rubbing her own clit. This climax was more general, and felt like it could overwhelm her. She started reacting wildly, her head whipping from side to side as Mrs. Sanderson continued to delve deeper into Kaia's butt. Mrs. Sanderson was careful but deliberate. She'd pull out an inch, then push in two inches. Kaia saw stars in her vision as her mind started to break apart from the slow anal onslaught. She grunted and moaned and hissed until she felt the base of the strap-on hit her ass cheeks. She had taken it all!

She looked back at Mrs. Sanderson and laughed triumphantly as the hot mom pulled back and pounded Kaia's ass again, now in long, powerful strokes. Kaia responded by pushing back into the older woman. She found Katy and Marcia and began lavishing them both with loving kisses. Throughout, the deep climax continued to build like a balloon being overfilled. Kaia, unsure what kind of an outcome this climax would bring, started to inwardly panic.

And then the balloon popped.

Mrs. Sanderson forced herself to the hilt again, and that's what triggered it. Kaia's head flew back, her braids flying in all different directions. Her muscles tensed, and her mouth locked open in a silent scream. Drool dripped from her lower jaw, and her pussy squirted juice in sympathy.

Kaia collapsed, with Mrs. Sanderson on top of her.

Marcia gasped. "She...she's passed out!"

Mrs. Sanderson went into full mom-mode. She pulled out of Kaia's ass and said, "Let's roll her over!"

The three naked girls rolled the fourth onto her back. Kaia was still out, but she was breathing, which was a good sign. Mrs. Sanderson climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom for a facecloth. She wet it, brought it back to the bed, and gently wiped Kaia's sweaty brow.

The three watched over their unconscious companion for another minute. Katy finally broke the silence.

"She came so hard she passed out. She came from anal! That was so intense!"

Mrs. Sanderson removed the strap-on and snuggled in next to Kaia. After a few more moments, the girl stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around, and saw Katy and Marcia perched on either side of her, and then Mrs. Sanderson hugging into her.

"Wha...what happened?"

Marcia said, "You came...hard. So hard you passed out!"

Mrs. Sanderson gave her one more big squeeze, then untangled herself, standing up. "I'm sorry I fucked you so hard, Kaia...how is your ass?"

Kaia thought for a moment. "Sore, but outweighed by everything else. You have my thanks, Mrs. Sanderson. I think if I have to do that again tomorrow, I'll be ready!"

Mrs. Sanderson thought for a moment. "Let me get you something, dear. It might help." She went to one of her dresser drawers and started searching for something.

Marcia looked at her naked mom for a moment, then back to Kaia. "You wanna stay for dinner?"

Kaia smiled, then shook her head. "No, I need to get home. Halfway through that anal fuck, I realized that my parents gave approval for not only me, but also my brother to be in the Sex Ed class. Which means they knew we would eventually fuck. I would like to know more about this."

Katy and Marcia looked at each other over that realization, their expressions a bit startled. Then Marcia's mom returned.

"Kaia, you might want to use this tomorrow." She handed Kaia a large silver butt plug. Kaia stared at its girth.

Katy nodded. "That's a good idea. Until your ass gets used to anal, use that. Put it in in the morning, and leave it in, if you can, until 7th period. Your ass will be nice and ready for anything!"

Kaia looked the butt plug over, marveling at its size. Mrs. Sanderson could read her thoughts, as she said "It'll fit...your ass took my favorite dildo, and it's the same girth as this thing. It'll fit."

Kaia's expression became more determined. She handed it to Mrs. Sanderson. "Can you put it in me now?"

"Now? Dear, are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to know how it feels...I'll keep it in for the evening. I'll show it to my parents...show them what I'm willing to do!"

The three other ladies all wondered how THAT conversation would go.

Kaia turned around, put her ass up, and spread her cheeks. Mrs. Sanderson wasted no time, and pushed the plug into Kaia's sore ass. It spread without much trouble, and firmly implanted. "There you go, dear."

"Thank you, ma'am". Kaia's expression was a bit pained. "It is...big. Very big in there."

Marcia nodded. "You'll get used to it."

Katy said, "I should get you home...my mom's expecting me home soon too!"

Mrs. Sanderson smiled. "Katy, give my best to Holly."

Katy nodded and got dressed, as did the others.

As the group was leaving the bedroom, Kaia was walking a bit awkward, having to deal with a butt plug for the first time. Katy laughed. "Tomorrow, you'll need to wear something that does a better job hiding your plug." She reached behind Kaia and put her fingers on the very evident bulge in her spandex shorts.

Kaia immediately jumped a foot. "OOOH! Be careful!" She play-swatted at Katy, keeping her tender, plugged ass away from Katy.

By the time they got outside, Kaia was walking almost normally. Katy climbed in. "I'll try not to hit too many bumps!"

Kaia shook her head. "At least try please."

She looked back to Marcia and her mom. "Thank you both for a wonderful day! I am looking forward to this year!"

Marcia kissed her mom's cheek. "Us too! See you tomorrow! Bye Katy!"

Katy waved and the car backed out.

After a moment, Marcia frowned. "Oh!"

Her mother looked at her. "What is it, dear?"

"The egg! I forgot...it's been in my pussy since I got home! I should..."

"DINNER TIME!", Melanie shouted.

Mrs. Sanderson chuckled. "I think you need to go in and have some dinner, young lady. Let the egg do its business. Maybe your father can fish it out later."

Marcia smiled. She'd like that.