The Subject Ch. 05

Story Info
The first assignments are read!
4.9k words
4.47
3.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

First off, I wanted to thank all of my readers, especially the ones who Favorited these first four chapters. I'm in no way a professional writer, and it's nice to see something you created be something people actually like.

Because someone was confused by it, a quick explanation. The first four chapters of this story were up and posted for awhile, but were Sent Back because of site rules, specifically that the original iteration of Marcia was Marcia Brady from 'The Brady Bunch'. Since for at least part of that show, Marcia was under 18, it broke rules (I was not aware of that rule, but it's a good rule). As soon as I found out, I rejiggered the character to remove any 'Brady' reference, even changing the other family first names except for Marcia. Then I re-uploaded. I don't think it really impacted the ongoing story, which is good.

This is really an open-ended story. I've introduced the four Subjects (Marcia, Katy, Kaia, and Lily) as well as Dara and Bess.. There are family members sprinkled in as well, and more people will be brought in as we go. Hopefully, the stories will continue to be engaging and fun to read.

Enjoy!

----

Marcia walked into Room 100A with a few minutes to spare. The other three girls were already at their lockers and waved to her as she walked in. She sat down next to Lily and kissed her, then noticed that the bandage was gone.

"I took it off...I don't think it would look very attractive. Besides, I don't really need it. The skin was not broken, and the swelling is much less."

Marcia looked at the bump, and it had definitely gone down from earlier. Now there was just a slight discoloration. She kissed it lightly, and Lily snuggled into her.

There was a knock. "Ladies, may I come in?" Four affirmatives answered him.

Mr. Bentley walked in, looking as professional and handsome as usual. He had a small stack of papers in his right hand.

"Good afternoon, ladies! Are you ready for your first big day?"

Again, four affirmatives.

"Good! So there are four assignments that we're going to read...one for each of you." He pulled out a specific assignment.

"Kaia."

She turned. "Yes?"

"This one is for you."

"It is Tamu, yes?"

"It is."

"Anal?"

"Yes."

"Am I to be bound as well?"

Mr. Bentley made a face. "That is in here, but I am drawing a line. We are far too early in the semester to be bringing in any aspects of BDSM. So I'm going to give Tamu the choice...either forego that part, or fail the assignment."

Kaia nodded silently.

"Kaia, I want to be sure. Do you want to do this? Here? Now?"

A deep breath. "I have been asking myself that question since yesterday. If not now, when? It must happen at some point. I am ready. He is ready. Let us do this."

And with that, Kaia stood up, bent over, slid off her pants, and looked at Katy. "Can you please remove the plug?"

Katy nodded solemnly. She got up and went around behind Kaia, sliding one of her hands across her bare backside as she went. The silver plug was firmly in there. "Ready?"

Kaia just nodded. Katy hooked her fingers on either side of it and slowly pulled. Kaia gritted her teeth as she felt her sphincter stretch and finally give up the plug. Kaia took the object and handed it to Marcia. "Please thank your mother for this. It has been invaluable."

Marcia smiled and shook her head. "She wants you to keep it. It's yours." Kaia smiled at it and put it on the bench next to her locker. Then she shivered as she felt something wet enter her butthole.

Katy tongued her girlfriend's gaping hole quickly. She stood up and smiled. "Better to ask for forgiveness than permission!"

Kaia made a face at Katy, then stood up and looked at Mr. Bentley. "I am ready."

Mr. Bentley nodded. "Good." He continued. "I'm going to have you go last, Kaia. I have a feeling that you will need that jacuzzi when you are done." Kaia smiled and thanked the teacher. Katy then stood up, frustration evident.

"Mr. Bentley! I want to be tit-fucked! Is that going to happen today?"

"Katy, you'll find out soon!"

"I can't wait, sir! I really want it!"

"I'll tell you what. If you don't end up being tit-fucked in the class today, I will volunteer to do it after class ends."

Katy smiled from ear to ear. "Promise?"

He put his right hand up. "I promise."

"Yay!"

"Okay, girls! No extra time today. Get changed, and just come on out."

-----

The four robed girls walked out and could see the room was full. Marcia started scanning the faces.

She saw Tim, chilling out and talking with Ranesh. The three basketball players...Derek, Leroy, and Clay. Then she saw Dara.

The difference between Dara yesterday and today was evident. Yesterday, she looked defiant and aggressive. Now she seemed focused on the girls. No, not all the girls.

Just Lily.

Dara watched Lily like a hawk. A hawk keeping an eye on her chicks.

She leaned over to Lily. "Look at Dara."

"I know. She takes her role very seriously." She looked over at Dara and smiled. Dara saw that smile and blinked.

Marcia said, "Look! I think I almost see color in her face! Is she blushing under that powder?"

Dara couldn't hear what the two girls were saying, but they were both looking at her. She became very defensive, and scowled at Marcia, but her face softened when she looked back at Lily.

Mr. Bentley had walked out in front of the dais and was about to call everyone's attention when he heard a "PSSSSST." He turned to Katy.

"Mr. Bentley. Do I have a second? Am I allowed to kiss one of the students?"

"What?"

Lily shook her head. "It's not that kind of kiss. Just a good-luck kiss. I'll be quick."

"Which student?"

"Bess."

Mr. Bentley, perhaps for the first time since the girls met him, was speechless. He searched for the right words, and then asked, "And do you believe she would accept this kiss?"

Katy nodded.

"Then please do, Katy. I would like to see this."

"Thank you!" And with that, Katy scooted off the dais and started making her way between students. Having the buxom blonde casually saunter through their ranks attracted the attention of many of the students who were transfixed by her swishy walk, knowing that she was butt-naked under that robe.

She made it to the back, where Bess was sitting. She was reading again, and didn't notice Katy until she was in front of her. Katy bent forward, allowing her robe to open in the front, and kissed the startled girl on the forehead.

"Have a great class today!" Bess, stunned by both the kiss and the excellent view of Katy's exposed boobs, stammered, then quickly composed herself.

"Thanks!" And she smiled. A genuine smile. And then Leroy Jackson, sitting in front of her, turned around and reached out for a fist-bump. Bess looked at it in startled bewilderment, then to Leroy, who just nodded. Bess lightly returned the bump and sat back, flush with what must have been genuine happiness. Katy winked at Leroy.

Mr. Bentley literally rubbed his eyes in disbelief. Her task complete, Katy swished back, reveling in the long stares she was getting from everyone. Marcia looked at Kaia, who rolled her eyes in amusement.

As she passed Mr. Bentley, he said to Katy, "Please fill me in later on how we got here."

Katy nodded and climbed on the dais.

The teacher turned back to his students. "Alright class, let's begin."

-----

The four Subjects were brimming over with anticipation. It had been several weeks since they had been selected for this class, and now each of them was going to be having sex with one of the eighteen students in the audience. Apart from Kaia, they had no idea which, or what they would be doing.

It didn't matter. This was their purpose here.

"Of the eighteen submissions, I have chosen thirteen to be both well-written and worthy of presentation to the class. That means there are five...". Mr. Bentley looked pointedly to Bess, who looked down in shame, "...rather, FOUR submissions that need to be improved upon.

"For those people, I will be giving you all the chance to re-submit your assignment. This resubmission will come with the penalty of a third of a letter grade...so a B+ will drop to a B, for example. All of you who ARE resubmitting will have the advantage of not only hearing the submissions that DID make the cut, but also see them played out with the Subjects. This will give you all further inspiration, and make those resubmissions far superior.

"So...while you are watching what's happening on the dais, consider how this will improve your own work.

"We're going to read aloud four of the assignments today, and the rest starting on Monday. Those who need to resubmit, you'll have until class on Monday to get me your improved papers. I can still grade you on your original work, but I don't believe it rises to the level of being up here with one of the Subjects."

Mr. Bentley turned back to the four Subjects. "Ladies, if you would please clear the dais and sit here?" He motioned to four plushy chairs. The four climbed off and settled into the chairs. Marcia also noticed two more of the same type of chairs in the back of the room that were unoccupied. She meant to ask about them, but then Mr. Bentley cleared his throat to silence the class.

Mr. Bentley looked through the four sheets of paper he held. Pulling one out, he read it briefly.

"Mister Tim Callahan. Please step up."

Tim Callahan swaggered up next to the teacher. He was all smiles and confidence and he winked at Katy. Katy was glaring suspiciously at him.

Mr. Bentley handed Tim his assignment paper. "Mr. Callahan. First of all, who is your Subject?"

Tim looked toward the four girls and paused. His gaze drifted over the four, then finally back...

...to Katy.

"It's Katy Jenkins, sir."

Katy put a hand to her mouth and glared at Tim. Tim's smile widened.

"Mr. Callahan, please read your assignment to the class."

Tim nodded, cleared his throat, and began.

"When I saw that Katy was my Subject, I immediately thought of anal sex, mostly due to Mr. Bentley's talking about it so much! But then, what makes Katy...Katy? Is it her round, beautiful butt? Partly. Is it beautiful, hairless pussy? Maybe. What about her luscious, sweet mouth? This was close. No, it's not any of those things to me. To me, it's those wonderful, perfect breasts..."

Katy's eyes went wide.

"...So I would love to straddle Katy and slide my rock-hard cock in between those perfect tits and fuck them until I cover them with warm cum."

Katy leapt up. "YAY!"

Mr. Bentley put his hand up. "Miss Jenkins, please."

Katy was chastened. "Sorry, sir." But she was buzzing in excitement.

"Katy, please climb onto the dais and disrobe." She did so, twirling as she pulled the robe off. The whole class, as well as the three fellow Subjects, took in the beautiful blonde showing herself off. Meanwhile, Tim had started to disrobe, putting his clothing at his desk. Mr. Bentley escorted him onto the dais. His cock was at full-mast and he drank in all of Katy's nudity, salivating as what was to come.

Katy moved close enough to press his dick against her tummy, and her nipples against his chest. She was just a couple of inches shorter than him, and looked at him with an angry face.

"I'm so mad at you! Why didn't you tell me?"

Tim smiled. "I told you before...I was not allowed!"

She put her hands on her hips. "Well, you owe me one HELL of a tit-fuck, Tim Callahan!"

"Don't worry, Katy. I'm on it."

Katy nodded in satisfaction and lowered herself to the floor. She kissed Tim's cockhead on the way down, then lay spread-eagled on the cushy surface. "Come on down, Tim!"

Tim stood over Katy, one foot on either side of her, and lowered himself down. Mr. Bentley had given Katy a bottle of lube and she had just finished oiling up her chest. Tim settled himself with his cock right in the valley of those perfect mounds and took in this singular sight. Katy smiled and put her palms over her nipples. "My girls are ready!"

Tim looked back at Mr. Bentley and nodded. Mr. Bentley acknowledged him and turned to the class.

"This is the first of many times you'll be interacting with one or more Subjects. Again, this is a unique opportunity. Take it all in. Use what you learn when it's your turn.

"Mr. Callahan...Miss Jenkins...you may begin. The session ends when Mr. Callahan cums."

Katy pressed her hands against her tits until they were completely enveloping Tim's cock in warm flesh. Tim marveled at the sight, and groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck my tits, Tim. FUCK THEM!" Katy sounded almost frantic as she pleaded with Tim. Tim began to oblige, slowly sliding in and out of Katy's soft cock-sheath. He put his hands over Katy's, using her boobs for leverage. Tim was in heaven, only barely hearing Mr. Bentley's voice over his heartbeat and the slapping of flesh against lubricated flesh. Katy started to moan as well, putting her head back and enjoying that feeling only a tit-fuck could bring.

The teacher was also providing commentary for the raunchy scene in the center of the room. "Miss Jenkins is truly gifted to have such large natural breasts that can facilitate a total tit-fuck. There is nowhere for Mr. Callahan's cock to escape...her flesh has it completely engulfed."

The three Subjects sat back in their comfy chairs, playing with themselves as they watched their comrade get her massive tits pounded by a student. Soon, Lily made her way over to Marcia, where she sat in her lover's lap, rubbing herself against Marcia's body through their robes. Then, Kaia got into the act, coming behind Marcia and pulling her robe off, exposing her breasts to Lily, who claimed the left one to suck on while Kaia played with the right one, rubbing and tweaking the nipple. Marcia watched Katy get tit-fucked while two other girls molested her own tits.

Marcia then saw Tim lean back and start rubbing Katy's rapidly moistening cunt. She responded immediately to this attention, moving her hips and closing her eyes. "Uhhhhh....mmmm..."

Mr. Bentley pointed this out. "Very good, Mr. Callahan! While Miss Jenkins takes care of your cock, you can take care of her." He looked at the class. "Remember...it's not just you! The Subjects have needs as well...they're not just toys. And their pleasure enhances YOUR pleasure!"

Tim started sliding two fingers into Katy's hot snatch while still pounding her tits. Katy's lower half was rocking back and forth, her legs extending and contracting. Katy's eyes were dilated and unfocused, and her head lolled.

The audience was watching the two teens fuck with quiet admiration. Some were taking notes, ready to use this session to punch up their own submissions. Some got out of their seats and moved around the dais to see different angles. Marcia noticed one boy, Steve Milton, with what looked like a sketchpad.

I want to see that sketch!

Katy's movements started to become more and more animated. Her head started to thrash, and her breath quickened. Her eyes shut tight. "Tim! UuhhhTim! I'm gonna cum..."

"Me too, Katy! I'm gonna..."

And suddenly Katy came with a stuttering moan. Her legs extended fully, as did her arms, letting her tits go. Tim was right there though, collecting the boob-meat and pressing it back together, encasing his cock even tighter. He pumped four more times before he came, firing his load all over Katy's face and chin.

Tim relaxed and let go of Katy's breasts, allowing them to settle back onto her frame. Her body, still coming down from the orgasm, slightly quivered, her upper torso slick with cum, sweat, and lube. Katy looked up at Tim, a dreamy expression on her cum-soaked face.

"Mmm...that was nice. Thanks, Tim!"

"Thank YOU, Katy!" Tim stood up, then kneeled down and helped Katy to her feet. Slightly messier than when she started, Katy still looked like an angel, and she smiled brightly as the audience clapped their approval. Tim bowed with a flourish. He then motioned to Katy, who actually curtsied and then giggled.

Mr. Bentley nodded. "Thank you, both of you!" He then escorted both off the dais and got them towels.

Almost as an afterthought were the three other Subjects, still caressing each other when Katy and Tim finished. They slowly disengaged from one another, and Marcia put her robe back on. None of them had climaxed yet, and were all waiting with bated breath to find out who the next girl was to climb onto the dais.

After Katy had toweled off, she rejoined her comrades in the cushy chairs.

Kaia said, "That was so hot, coro! I almost wish I had a penis, just to experience what Tim did."

Katy shook her head. "If you had a penis, I'd never want you to stop fucking me. Every hole would crave a workout. My boobs would have to wait in line!"

"Such a naughty girl!" And they kissed deeply.

-----

"The next assignment! Mr. Victor Ortega...please come on up!"

Marcia barely knew Victor. He seemed a good guy, but very reserved. Not shy, but not outgoing or gregarious. He had a small group of friends, and didn't stray outside of it very much. He was handsome, but sort of a blank slate to her.

Victor stood next to the teacher, a bit uncomfortable as he took his assignment sheet. He cleared his throat.

"My assignment Subject is...Marcia."

The other three girls leaned into Marcia and cheered her, making her smile. He looked back at Victor, and was suddenly very attracted to him. He looked strong, and his skin was a beautiful dark color. He also had a kind face, and Marcia smiled as she started picturing him doing naughty things to her.

Victor continued. "Marcia and I have never really talked, but I've always liked her. I almost asked her out once...right after I heard about how she had helped my little sister, Lupe. So when I saw that she was my Subject, I immediately thought about fucking her pussy, but then I thought that would be jumping the gun. I want to get to know her a little better first. So instead, I want to take her mouth. I want to push my cock deep into her throat and make her gag. I know she can really deepthroat well, and I'd want to test that. I want to see spit and drool bubble out from that beautiful mouth and drip down her body."

Marcia was breathing heavy after hearing that.

Mr. Bentley sent the student and the Subject to their places to disrobe, like a referee sending two fighters to their corners.

After a moment, Victor joined Marcia on the stage. He cock was rock solid, pointing toward Marcia like a divining rod finding water. He smacked his lips as he took in her gorgeous body. He was a head taller than Marcia, and she moved up close to him.

"Should I start on my knees?" Victor nodded, and Marcia descended. She focused on his cock for a moment, thinking about it not only in her mouth, but also her pussy and ass. It would feel so good in all those places.

They both looked at Mr. Bentley.

"Class, what you're going to see would normally be considered 'foreplay', but in this case, it is the main course, so to speak. Miss Sanderson is going to use her mouth as the receptacle to Mr. Ortega's penis. He will make love to it just as if he were balls-deep in her pussy. There are different rules to follow with mouth-fucking, just as there is with anal sex. And if it were merely foreplay, Mr. Ortega would follow his violation of Miss Sanderson's mouth with vaginal or anal sex. Again, that's not what this is. Mr. Ortega is going to fuck Miss Sanderson's mouth until he cums. Ready, people? Then begin."

Victor looked down at Marcia. She returned his gaze. Such pretty eyes she has.

"Marcia, is it okay if I'm rough with your mouth?"

"Yes, Victor. Fuck my slutty mouth as hard as you want. I need to swallow your cum."

Victor grabbed the back of Marcia's head and guided her to his dick which he aimed at her mouth with his other hand. The first thrust went about halfway in, and Marcia wrapped her lips and tongue around the shaft, slathering it with saliva. She moaned into it, sending a shiver up Victor's body.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12