The Subject Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gathered himself, drew back about two inches, and pushed his cock further, using both hands this time. Marcia, an accomplished cock-slut, adjusted her throat and allowed the invader full access. Victor's balls hit Marcia's chin hard enough to be heard around the room, accompanied by a grunt from Victor and a loud 'glkkk" from Marcia. There was no movement for a moment, and everyone in the room held their breath in sympathy with Marcia. She blinked a few times, her face pushed up against Victor's crotch, then she slightly turned her head, the signal to Victor to pull back a bit, allowing air to flow. Marcia sucked in sharply, fully expecting the dick to push back in before she took a full breath, and she was right. Victor allowed Marcia just a quick moment before he drove his throbbing member balls-deep past her mouth into her throat. Again, a long moment. Then he pulled back, and started pumping her mouth with deep, satisfying strokes. Marcia made 'glkkglkkglkk' sounds as Victor pounded her orally.

Marcia's left hand started playing with her left breast, while the right worked her pussy. Marcia loved to be used like this...her dad would take her in the same way in his office, with her under the desk. Once, he had a meeting with a client with his daughter completely deepthroated on his cock! The thought of that coupled with the lightheadedness from not getting enough oxygen made Marcia swoon.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bentley continued his commentary. "Mr. Ortega is doing an excellent job using Miss Sanderson's mouth and throat for his pleasure, but everyone can see that Miss Sanderson is getting pleasure as well. Now, the powerful strokes that Mr. Ortega is unleashing on Miss Sanderson are not for everyone. Your partner needs to give consent for this kind of face-fucking."

After about 12 deep strokes, Victor pulled his cock out, and drool came out unbidden from Marcia's mouth. It spilled onto Victor's cock, as well as Marcia's chin and chest. He dragged his member across her face, smearing drool and spit all over her eyes and face, giving her a glazed look. He also caught some drool with his hand and let it spill over Marcia. Marcia reveled in the messy attention she was getting. Victor reinserted his cock and pushed it halfway in.

"Marcia, look at me."

She looked up with blue eyes, though watery and bloodshot. Victor's cock looked amazing now living in her mouth.

He put his hand lightly on the back of her head and started to push his cock in, almost to the hilt before pulling halfway out. It was a gradual movement, not nearly as powerful as his last assault. Marcia easily adapted and never broke eye-contact with Victor. She was now blowing spit out around the thick shaft stuffed in her mouth, bubbles forming from the extra saliva coating the boy's tool.

"Do you remember my sister, Marcia?"

Marcia, her mind blotted with erotic fog, tried to focus. She then thought of a young girl, the same age as her sister Chelsea. She had fallen off her bike in front of the Sanderson house, and Marcia was the first to help her. Her helmet had come off and there was blood from a head wound, and she was crying and scared. Marcia stayed with her until the EMTs arrived, calming the child and giving the paramedics details of what happened.

Marcia nodded, the cock still freely sliding in and out.

"I wanted to thank you for being there for Lupe. I appreciate what you did."

Marcia responded by pushing herself completely onto Victor's cock, then holding herself there. It was her way of saying "you're welcome". Victor accepted this with a big smile. Marcia, on the verge of blacking out, drew back, allowing herself to breathe again.

Victor thrust himself into Marcia's throat again. "I would like to take you out sometime...would that be alright?"

Marcia blinked. She had never been asked out on a date by a boy who was throat-fucking her at the time.

This class is the best!

Marcia nodded, and tried to say "I would love to go out with you". It came out as a series of guttural sounds. Victor said, "I'll assume that's a yes?" Marcia gave him a thumbs-up.

Victor looked over at Mr. Bentley. "Sir, can I turn Marcia around? I would like to deepthroat her while her head is over the side of the stage."

"Marcia, is that alright with you? Can Victor fuck your mouth while you're upside-down?"

Marcia pulled the cock all the way out of her. Breathing heavily, she nodded. "I would love for Victor to fuck me that way."

Marcia allowed Victor to lean her back so that her head, at the neck, was bent over the edge of the dais. He also asked for a pillow to put under Marcia's butt. She didn't think too much of this as she got into the most comfortable position she could. She could see a number of students move into her field of vision, all upside-down. A shadow passed over her, and then she saw Victor's balls dangling over her face. She opened her mouth in anticipation, and again it was filled with rock-hard meat.

From this angle, the cock penetrated her throat even more deeply, and Victor began pumping Marcia's face with shorter strokes, since his cock was 80% deep to start with. Marcia started gagging, the drool flowing freely over her face and onto the floor.

She could then feel hands grip her head. Victor had reached around and grabbed her, forcing her head up into the cock. Marcia made a number of primitive, unintelligible sounds as Victor took her this way, just trying to stay conscious. After about a minute of this, he relented and let her head settle back down to the dais edge. He also pulled out halfway, allowing Marcia to breathe.

The cock then moved a bit deeper, and stopped. Marcia wondered for a moment what Victor had next in store when a white-hot flash passed through her. Her clit throbbed...someone just licked it! Again, another lick, then a suck. Marcia's eyes widened and she screamed as she tried to deal with this amazing yet unexpected sensation.

Marcia could barely conceive of what was going on. Victor had planned on 69'ing her when he put that pillow under her, giving him better access to her loins. He ground his face into her pussy, tonguing and sucking and grinding her clit while at the same time increasing the pumping of his cock into Marcia's shrieking mouth.

Marcia's whole body was on fire. Her arms and legs flopped and twisted as her climax built. Victor had Marcia locked in place, lifting her ass up and bringing her pussy into to his face while keeping her head in place with his cock. Then he made her predicament just a little worse by sliding one finger into her ass.

That sent the Subject into an absolute mania. She went rigid, and her skin turned a light shade of red. She bellowed into the cock, which sent Victor over the edge. He pulled almost out to prep Marcia for his coming load, and then fired, spraying hot cum into her mouth.

Marcia received the warm deposits hungrily. She swished and swirled the cum around, coating her mouth completely.

After 20 full seconds of ejaculation, Victor pushed his spent dick deeper into Marcia's mouth again, and the two spent the next minute gyrating against each other, coming down from their own climaxes. Throughout, Marcia did her best to hold on to Victor's cum, but the need to breathe and the boy's jostling cock stuffed in her mouth forced her to either spit or swallow, so she swallowed.

Victor climbed off of Marcia and helped her up. He had done a number on her beautiful face, but he looked at her with such admiration that she blushed, thought it could barely be seen under the thick covering of drool.

He leaned in. "How about next week? Maybe Tuesday night at 7 o'clock?"

Tuesdays were usually a standing night for being double penetrated by her brother and dad, but maybe a nice date with this boy would be fun.

She smiled, cleared her face of some of the mess, and nodded. "It's a date!"

12