The Subject Ch. 12

Story Info
The girls arrange a date for Bess (plus Dara and Lily!)
4.1k words
4.73
3.2k
2

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

Bess was helping Kaia get Katy back together when Leroy Jackson walked up. "Hey, Bess...can I talk with you for a second?"

"Umm...sure." Dara and Lily, seated nearby, noticed this and both girls watched the interaction. Dara tensed, and Lily put her hand on Dara's to calm her.

Leroy shifted a bit. "So I wanted to...apologize."

Bess frowned. "For what?"

"When you...showed yourself, I got kinda mad. I don't know why, but I did."

"Oh."

"But then I remembered what Dara said to me."

"Dara?" Bess looked over at Dara, fearing the worst, and looked back.

"Yeah...she said that I'd need to make a choice, and if I made the wrong choice, it'd fuck you up."

Bess blinked.

"I almost made the wrong choice. I thought about it, but I gotta get past my own hang-ups."

Bess started to smile. "Really?"

"Yeah, so...I'm sorry for having that reaction. It wasn't cool."

"Thank you."

Leroy smiled as well. "And...hey. Shit, that was fucking hot."

Bess blushed a little. "Thanks."

Leroy looked at Bess for a second. "Do you wanna go out some time?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Yeah...so I'm dating Carrie Walsh. You know her?"

Bess definitely knew Carrie. Cheerleader. Redhead. Smoking hot.

"Um...yeah."

"I think she'd like you. I think you and I could really...take care of her...together."

There was a long pause, and Bess suddenly felt faint. "You want me...in a threesome...with Carrie Walsh?"

"I mean...I'd have to clear it with her, and she'd have to know about your...situation. But if you'd be into it..."

Katy walked up. "Hey...what are we talking about?" She noticed that Bess looked pale and shaky. "Bess, you okay?"

Leroy smiled at the beautiful blonde, then looked back at Bess. "You think about it, okay? And again, that was fucking amazing."

Leroy walked away. Bess sat down, close to passing out. Dara and Lily immediately came over. They all crowded around Bess, asking what happened.

Bess looked up. "Leroy apologized for reacting badly to me. He said that Dara said he'd have to make a choice, and he wanted to make the right choice."

Lily smiled at Dara, who also smiled. "Good for him!"

"Um...also, he wanted to know if I'd be in for a...threesome with him and...Carrie Walsh."

Dara's jaw dropped. Katy put her hand to her mouth.

Lily looked at them. "I don't know her..."

Katy took out her phone and accessed the school's website. She clicked on the cheer squad page and scrolled. She then showed the phone to Lily.

"That's her."

Lily took the phone. "Wow. She's...very beautiful. I love her hair. So you and Leroy would fuck her together?"

"I...I...think so?"

Dara said, "Fuck, girl...that would be so hot."

Katy agreed. "Imagine you in one hole and Leroy in another! You could spit-roast her good, Bess. Maybe she would wear her cheerleading outfit while you do her. Mmmm...I'm getting jealous of her already!"

"Katy, Dara...stop! I haven't agreed to anything yet! And that would mean that people outside of the class would know about me. I...don't know if I'm ready for that."

Lily nodded. "That's true. Take it slow. Talk to Leroy about your concerns. This is a big step...just make sure you are comfortable."

Bess nodded and smiled at Lily. "Thanks."

"But at the same time, I am getting jealous as well, thinking about this girl with the two of you inside her. Maybe at opposite ends, pressing her toward the center."

"Lily!"

Lily giggled. "I'm sorry. I will say that I am a bit worked up...both you and Katy received sexual satisfaction today, and I have not. Dara? Can you fuck me today? Like, right now?"

Dara blinked...she was constantly amazed at how raunchy her sweet little Lily could be. "Yes, definitely."

"Mr. Bentley?"

The teacher, who was speaking to Marcia, walked over. "Yes, Lily?"

"Sir, I need to have sex with Dara. Where's the best place to go?"

Mr. Bentley, unfazed by the request, considered it.

"Well, you could just use the classroom. The cleaning crew doesn't come in until 6pm."

Dara shrugged. "That's good with me!" She reached into her bag and produced her favorite strap-on dildo. Both girls stripped and Lily climbed on the dais while Dara buckled up. Katy sat in one of the student chairs and yelled at Bess. "Down in front!" Bess, who had been completely mesmerized by the two girls getting ready to fuck, snapped out of it, and immediately sat down next to Katy.

Lily was on all fours, only in her signature knee-high stockings while Dara walked around behind her in her black thigh-highs. The other two Subjects had now come over, and now there was an audience of five...Kaia, Bess, Marcia, Katy, and Mr. Bentley.

Bess licked her lips as she watched Dara crouch behind Lily to enter her from behind. Dara's large dildo plunged deep into Lily's snug pussy, causing the girl to moan loudly. Dara grabbed Lily's pigtails and started pumping her hips into Lily's ass, shoving her plastic cock further inside the Asian girl.

Lily grunted and groaned with each hard pump, her little back arched. The three witnessing Subjects were all still in their robes and were rubbing themselves openly as they watched.

Dara looked over. "Marcia...bring me my bag, please?"

Marcia pulled her fingers out of her pussy, licked them, got up and grabbed Dara's bag.

"Find something good to push into Lily's ass, will you?"

Marcia looked inside and was amazed...there were so many different sex toys in this one bag...she honestly didn't see anything that WASN'T intended to bring a girl to orgasm. As she sifted through the various implements, Dara continued to plow Lily's little box.

"Come on...I'm going to flip her over in a minute, and I need something to put in her before I do!"

"Okay! Give me a second...you've got a lot of stuff in here!'

She then spied a toy she hadn't ever seen before. It was about 8" long, a bit thick, and ridged. It also had a power button. She held it up.

"How about this one?"

Dara smiled. "Good choice! Lube it for me...side pocket."

Marcia dropped the bag and found the lube. She applied a good amount and approached the rutting couple. Dara slowed down and looked at Marcia. "You wanna put it in her?"

"Yes, please."

Dara pulled Lily back toward her and said into her ear. "See that dildo? Marcia is going to stuff it in your ass while I keep fucking your pussy."

Lily nodded drunkenly and let herself go back on all fours. Marcia zeroed in on Lily's tiny asshole and wondered whether the dildo would actually fit. She let Dara slow her pace, then put the tip of the toy on Lily's anal doorway. She looked up at Dara, who nodded once. Marcia started to apply pressure, and Lily responded instantly.

"Ahh! OOOHHH! SO BIG! AHHHH!!!"

"Don't hesitate, Marcia! It'll fit...keep pushing it!" Dara kept moving her dildo in and out of Lily's pussy as she watched Marcia's efforts. "Almost in...ALMOST..."

Lily shrieked as the dildo passed her anal ring and slid further into her butt. Her two holes were now jam packed with plastic, and she howled and groaned from the fullness of it all.

Dara then looked over at Bess. "Bess!"

Bess started, frozen by Dara' commanding voice.

"Are you hard?"

"Uhh...yeah..."

"Then take out your cock and stuff Lily's face with it!"

Bess shot out of her chair and pulled off her jeans. Katy, Kaia, and Mr. Bentley were entranced by the scene and sat unmoving. In a moment, Bess was exposed from her waist down, her cock thick and ready. She positioned herself in front of Lily's face, bringing her cock close.

"Take her head. Aim her toward your cock. She'll know what to do."

Bess nodded at Dara's directions. She put her hands on Lily's head, holding it steady as she moved her cock closer. Lily, her mind working overtime to accept the twin intrusions to her nether regions, tried to understand what the cock in front of her was after. The primitive part of her brain clicked first; she obediently opened her mouth, and the cock moved its way in.

Bess didn't want to hurt Lily, but she also wanted to force as much meat into the Subject's mouth as possible. She held Lily's head still while she pushed. Lily did her best to allow Bess's rod full access, and mostly succeeded. About half of the cock slid into Lily's throat, and drool and spit began to bubble around her pried-open mouth while the girl emitted 'kkkssh' sounds.

While all this was going on at the front end, Marcia had been able to bury the entire dildo in Lily's tortured ass. She loved seeing it move every time Dara pumped her pussy.

Poor Lily's insides must be so crowded in there!

Dara looked at her. "Marcia, go ahead and flick the 'on' switch."

Marcia had almost completely forgotten about it. She moved her fingers over and gripped it with one hand while she flipped the switch with the other.

The dildo started to move. The exposed end shifted back and forth. At the same time, Lily's eyes shot open and she screamed into Bess's cock. This allowed Bess to go a little deeper, which she did.

Marcia really didn't know what the dildo was actually doing in Lily's ass, but whatever it was doing, it was doing it with power. The base rotated rhythmically, and it made Marcia smile as it worked its magic in Lily's butt. Combined with Dara's constant pussy-fucking and Bess's deep throat-fucking, Lily was going nowhere.

Not that any of that stopped the girl from cumming over and over and over. The anal dildo was actually spinning inside her, and its nubs raked across the inside of her butt, stimulating her especially as it rubbed against the skin pressed against the vaginal dildo. Her body tried its best to fight back, but her much-stronger attackers kept her in place, and the triple assault continued.

Dara spoke up. "Okay, I'm going to flip Lily over and finish her off. Bess, do your best to keep her on your cock...I'll put her head close to the edge so that you can slide her cock deep into her throat. Ready?"

Marcia stepped back. Dara used all of her strength to pick Lily up and corkscrew her around her cock. Bess's cock did come out of Lily's mouth for a moment, so Bess took that moment to help Dara place Lily on her back, and then pushed her cock back into Lily's mouth. At the same time, Dara got herself all the way into Lily's pussy, her plastic cock buried to the hilt. Through all this, the powered dildo in her ass had never stopped working.

The two women now bore down on the little Asian, pumping their hips into their respective orifices. Bess made sure Lily got air every so often, her cock moving at a punishing pace. At the same time, Dara ruthlessly drove her cock into Lily's little twat. Lily just kept cumming from all three of her holes being violated. Both attackers held Lily's tiny body in place, allowing for maximum penetration.

"Dara! I'm close! Where should I put my cum?"

Kaia suddenly stood up. "I want it! I haven't tasted your cum yet, Bess...let me drink it!"

"Come here then and kneel down!"

Kaia did as she was commanded. Bess pulled her cock out of Lily and stood up and angled it toward Kaia's waiting mouth. "Open!"

Kaia did as she was told, just as the first jet of hot cum fired from Bess. It went right into Kaia's mouth, and she moved it around with her tongue. The second and third shots went in as well, then the fourth and fifth hit her cheek and chin. Kaia delighted in the feeling of the warm stuff all over her face and in her mouth. She worked to swallow the full load. Katy went over and licked Kaia's face to get the rest of Bess's cum clean.

Meanwhile, Dara was slowly pulling out of Lily's pussy. She then switched off the anal toy and slowly extracted it. Lily lay there, quivering and moaning, her pussy and ass open and yearning to be filled again. Dara stood over Lily, cleaning her toys, and looked back at Bess.

"Thanks for the assist."

Bess walked up. She was pulling her pants back on. "Is she...still cumming?"

Lily's body continue to lightly quake. The girl cooed and moaned softly, her eyes shut.

"Yeah...if you get her really worked up, she can keep going for a while. It's just fun to watch. Join me?" With that, Dara sat in a chair and watched Lily slowly buck and spasm in pleasure. Bess smiled and sat next to Dara, both of them watching Lily writhe.

"Thank you again for wanting to fight for me."

"I'm glad I didn't have to. I would have, but I also didn't want to get booted from the class." Bess put her hand on Dara's. Dara looked at it and smiled.

The two girls were silent, just watching Lily. Soon, Kaia joined them. She was mostly clean now, her face slightly shiny from Katy's cleaning. She sat next to Bess.

"You taste very good, Bess."

"Thank you."

"It's actually sweeter I think than a boy's cum. I want more of it."

"Well, I don't have any more right now."

Kaia nodded. "I'll need more soon. I know we're going to fuck at some point, and I'll swallow your cum then. Do not make me wait long, Bess. Now that I've seen your cock, you're going to have to put it in my holes. I would even take it in my ass. Would you like to fuck my ass with your huge cock, Bess?"

Bess nodded silently, completely intimidated.

"Good. I would normally have you come to my house, but I want to find out how Tamu feels about you. He may be jealous of your size, and he will try to fuck me intensely, to somehow show you that he is superior. I want to gauge his mindset before having you come over."

"O-okay."

"Alright, I'm going to change and go home. May I kiss Lily goodbye?"

Dara nodded. "You may trigger more orgasms."

"I hope so." She kneeled down very close to the Asian girl. Lily's eyes were still shut, and her breathing was ragged. Kaia placed her lips on Lily's and pressed down. Lily immediately responded and both mouths opened, allowing their tongues to play with each other.

Lily's little form continued to gyrate as she tongued her fellow Subject. Her voice echoed through Kaia's mouth and started to rise in pitch.

Dara smiled. "Here comes another one."

Kaia uncoupled and leaned back as Lily's body rolled and bucked, her latest climax jangling her senses.

"Goodbye, Lily. I wait for the next time we see each other. I've had a taste, but I want much more from this little body of yours."

Lily opened her eyes which were completely dilated. She blinked and smiled at Kaia.

"Go-ood bye, K-Kaia." And she sighed and closed her eyes, her body continuing to shiver and shake.

Kaia headed back to the dressing room.

-----

After Dara and Bess had finished double-teaming Lily, Mr. Bentley excused himself to head back to his office. He was caught up to quickly by Katy and Marcia.

"Sir, can we talk to you about something?"

"Sure, ladies. Come on in."

Mr. Bentley's office was fairly well kept, with two large bookcases, full of books on human reproduction and human sexuality. His diplomas and accreditations were hanging on the wall, and there were a number of pictures of him and his wife.

"She's very pretty", said Marcia. Katy nodded in agreement.

Mr. Bentley smiled warmly. "She is indeed. She says the same about you, Marcia."

"How does she...?"

"There are pictures of you at Katy's house, and Michelle has spent some time there with Holly."

"Mrs. Bentley likes mom a lot", chimed in Katy.

"She would like to meet you at some point, Marcia. You and your mother. She likes having mother and daughter at the same time."

"That sounds fun!" She looked at the picture of Michelle Bentley again, picturing her beautiful face buried in her mother's crotch.

"Anyway, what did you ladies want to talk about?"

Marcia tore her mind away from the picture. "It's about Bess, sir."

"Oh?"

Katy said, "It's actually something personal...something away from class."

"Yeah, over the weekend, we were talking with Bess about how she has both sets of...parts."

Mr. Bentley smiled at that term.

Marcia continued. "So she's now been with a girl...well, several girls, but she hasn't been with a boy."

"I see."

Katy narrowed her eyes. "Do you, Mr. Bentley? Do you see what we're talking about?"

Mr. Bentley frowned, then slowly started to realize what the girls were talking about.

"Ladies, are you suggesting that I..."

Katy smiled. "Now he sees, I think."

Marcia nodded. "Yes, sir. We would like you to be Bess's first boy."

Mr. Bentley leaned back in his chair. "Well, that's a big thing. I'm honored that you would consider me, but have you spoken to Bess about this?"

"Of course, sir. She...she would like to do it."

"Well, If Bess would like me to help her in this way, I can certainly accommodate. Can you send her back here? I'll speak with her about it."

The girls stood up. "Yes sir! Thank you, sir."

-----

Bess was helping Dara to get Lily cleaned up with Marcia and Katy came back. "Bess, Mr. Bentley would like to talk to you."

"Okay." She started toward the office. "Is it bad?"

Katy smiled. "Not at all."

Bess could have sworn Katy had that specific smile, but then she started thinking about what Mr. Bentley would want to talk to her about. She got to his office and knocked.

"Come in."

She entered and was invited to sit.

"So, Bess. Marcia and Katy were just speaking to me."

"Yes?"

"They were talking about you...and me."

Oh God.

"I would like you to know that I am gratified..."

OhGodohGodohGod...

"...and that I would love to be your first."

"...wh...what?"

Mr. Bentley leaned forward at his desk. "Would you like me to be your first?"

Bess's eyes glazed and her mouth went slack. "I...um...I..."

Mr. Bentley smiled. "Bess, would you like my penis to be the first one ever in your vagina?"

Bess forced her mind to focus, especially her power of language.

"Y...y..yes. I would...like...for you to...be my...first."

"First what, Bess?"

Bess blushed sweetly. "My first cock. I want your cock inside of me...I want my pussy to take your cock and make it at home."

Mr. Bentley smiled. "I would like that too." He opened up his calendar. "When and where?"

"Ummm..."

"Would you like to do it at my place or yours? If we do it at my place, my wife will be there. She may want to see you...I think you want our first encounter to be just the two of us, right?"

Bess nodded. She had gotten over her initial shock and was thinking more clearly. "My parents will most likely be home. I don't know if I want to have you inside me with my mom and dad in the next room."

She thought about it further. "I might be able to distract them with Katy. They're going to end up in a threesome at some point anyway..."

Mr. Bentley looked past his computer. "Katy...and your parents?"

"Yes, sir. They seem to be falling hard for her, and she's all about it."

"Hmmm." The teacher was looking at his schedule. "I think I have an idea." He got up and walked to the door. "Wait here...I'll be right back."

Two minutes later, Mr. Bentley returned, with Katy in tow. He motioned for her to sit. She did and gave Bess that smile. "So? You guys gonna do it?"

Bess blushed again and nodded.

Katy bounced in her chair. "Yay! When?"

Mr. Bentley sat down behind his desk. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I would like to take a rain check for Thursday."

"Oh?"

"I would like to have Bess at your place instead. My wife will still be with your mom, and Bess and I will be together."

Katy looked excited, but then started to look sad. "Wait. So, I'm not invited anymore?"

Mr. Bentley smiled. "Well, we have an alternate plan for you. Right, Bess?"

Bess's eyes widened and she looked at the teacher. He nodded, and she sighed, looking at the very dejected Katy.

Bess steeled herself. "Katy, while I'm at your house, my parents will be at home. Would...would you like me to tell them that you'll be over to...fuck them?"

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12