The Subject Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy's head raised, and her eyes were huge. Her smile spread across her face and she nodded. "I would LOVE that, Bess. I want you to tell your parents that I'll come over Thursday night and fuck them both. They can do whatever they want to me. When I enter their house, it'll be without any clothes on, and I won't put any on until I leave. I'm going to be their sex toy for the night. Tell them that, Bess?"

Bess swallowed and nodded.

"And while that's going on, you can use my bed. The same place where you drove your cock into me, Mr. Bentley can do the same to you." She turned to Mr. Bentley. "My bed is really good for fucking, sir. It's soft, but not too soft. You'll be able to get really deep inside Bess."

"I can't wait, Katy. Bess, is it a date?"

Bess suddenly realized that her penis was not very hard, but her pussy was soaking wet. "Yes, Mr. Bentley. Thursday, 6 o'clock. I'll tell my parents what to expect, and that Katy will be coming over to be their...sex toy."

Katy nodded eagerly. "And I'll update mom. She still gets to be with your wife, sir, so she'll be happy."

Mr. Bentley nodded. "Okay, I think we're good. And don't worry, Katy...I will give you that tit-fuck."

"I'm counting on it, sir!"

-----

Bess sat at the kitchen table across from her parents. They had chatted happily about the day, and how well Bess had done. Bess let her parents talk about that through dinner, then as her mom was cleaning up, decided now was as good a time as any.

"So do you guys have any plans for Thursday night?"

The adults looked at each other and both shook their heads.

"So...I'm going to be going out for the evening, and umm...well..."

Janet frowned. "What, dear?"

"Katy would like to come over at 6pm."

They froze. Mark stammered. "K-Katy?"

"Yeah, dad. She wants to...uhhh...be you and mom's...sex toy...for the evening."

A short stack of plates clattered as they dropped into the sink. Janet had turned and was slightly shaking. "Sex...toy?"

Bess nodded and pushed on. "She wants you both to know that she'll be naked for the entire time she's in the house, and that you both can do whatever you want to her."

Janet, now sweating, jerkily nodded at Mark, then back to Bess. "T-tell Katy that we would love to s-see her. Thursday night."

Bess exhaled and grabbed her phone, typing something. A moment later, there was a ding.

"Okay...Katy's good. She..." Bess closed her eyes for a moment before continuing. "She would like to know if she should bring a strap-on dildo in case..." Bess took a full breath, "...in case you want to double penetrate her."

Janet swallowed before continuing. "Tell her that's very considerate but let her know that I...umm...already...have one."

Bess was stupefied. After a moment, she shook her head, and texted.

Twenty seconds later, Bess got back a series of happy emojis, ending with the combo of eggplant-peach-eggplant.

She put the phone down and looked at her mom. "When did you get this strap-on?"

"Ummm...today...on the way home from school, dear."

"And...why?"

"Well, dear...It's always good to be prepared."

Bess let out a ragged sigh. "I'm going to my room for a bit."

"Alright dear...your father and I are probably going to go into our room and..."

"Stop! I don't need to know. I'll be in my room."

"Of course, dear. You...might want to put on your headphones...your dad and I might get a bit loud."

Ten minutes later, Bess was on her bed, naked. Her headphones were around her neck. She had started with them on, but out of curiosity she started listening to her parents. Her mom's voice rose and fell, and Bess felt shame as her cock twitched.

Is this turning me on? Listening to my dad fuck my mom?

Bess sighed and laid back, stroking her cock, listening to her parents screw for the next hour.

12