The Subject Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Bentley looked at Lily. "Miss Chen, is what Mr. Jackson proposes acceptable to you?"

Lily tore her gaze away from the cock and thought for a second. "Yes, that sounds perfect. May I lubricate my ass?"

Leroy shook his head. "I will take care of you, Lily."

Lily held up the lube in her tiny hands and Leroy took it. She then obediently got on all fours, her ass in the air. Leroy squirted some lube on his cock and more on Lily's ass crack. He used one hand to cover his cock in lube, while the other pushed lube into Lily's tiny back door. Lily's hips rotated as her ass was penetrated by Leroy's fingers, which also served to loosen her butthole a bit more in preparation of her imminent anal assault.

After a couple minutes of digital stimulation, Leroy positioned himself over Lily. His bulk was huge compared to her, and she quivered slightly in anticipation and nervousness. Leroy leaned forward, placing his cock between her ass cheeks, sliding it back and forth.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, Lily. Are you ready for me?"

Lily looked back over her shoulder. "Yes, Leroy. Please go slow until my ass gets used to your huge cock."

Leroy began to apply pressure, and the lubed cockhead surged its way forward, pressing hard against Lily's asshole. The girl gritted her teeth and whimpered as the pressure built, and her sphincter started to stretch its way open.

Leroy didn't pull back at all. Slowly, inch by inch, the phallic intruder crept forward. Lily moved a bit back and forth, but she put all of her concentration into opening her ass.

Leroy leaned down next to her ear. "You okay?"

Still emitting tiny whimpers, Lily nodded. "Yes. It's so big in there."

"Okay, I'm going to keep pushing until I'm balls deep. Then I'll roll you over onto my chest and fuck you from below."

Lily nodded, unsure what else to do. She could feel every millimeter of cock that moved down her anal tract. The thick, veiny creature felt like it was occupying all of Lily, that it would soon move through her stomach and come out of her mouth. She never felt so full, even when she was triple stuffed by Dara, Bess, and the anal dildo yesterday.

More cock entered her, and her whimpering became louder and more frantic. From all the onlookers, it looked like a tree trunk was entering the tiny Asian girl. Finally, Leroy's balls pressed up against Lily's sopping pussy.

"How you doin'?"

Lily could barely remain conscious. Her eyesight was just bursts of color. "Is...it...all...in?"

"Yep...you got all of me up your ass."

"Will...ahhh...will...youuuu...ahh...f-fuck...nnnggghh...my...assssss...n-now?"

"Yes. I'm going to roll you over and fuck you with all of my cock."

And with that, Leroy wrapped his arms around Lily's body, and rolled her over. She shrieked in alarm but then settled onto the boy. Leroy was on his back, with Lily lying on his chest, his cock completely embedded in her, her legs bent at the knees hovering in the air.

The two teens lay there for a moment, unmoving. Then Leroy put his feet flat on the dais for leverage and held Lily's waist with both hands. Lily's eyes opened wide as Leroy started pulling her whole body off his dick. She got almost completely unimpaled, but then he PUSHED her back down. Lily screamed, her legs shot out and she came, covering Leroy's legs with girl-cum. Her body quivered and quaked from the anal orgasm.

Now, Lily was completely filled with Leroy's cock again. A moment passed, then he was pulling her back again, almost like he was pulling back a bow to a firing position. He then slid her down onto his cock, and Lily screamed again. He wasn't pumping her at all...he was manipulating her like a doll, moving her up and down on his solid rod. She jerked and spasmed as this onslaught continued, her arms flailing, unable to do anything about her situation except be anally fucked.

Whenever Leroy would pull almost all the way out, Lily's ass would attempt to close, trying to go back to its original shape, but then the cock would come roaring back in, stretching poor Lily's ass back to the shape of Leroy's dick.

Mr. Bentley didn't say anything, and everyone else was quiet watching this spectacle. The only sounds in the room was the squishy sound of lube being forced out of Lily's ass, Leroy's harsh grunting at regular intervals as he impaled Lily's body, and Lily's own moans and screams as her rear end was punished.

Lily came over and over. At one point, she actually passed out. Leroy halted his pistoning and waited. After about 10 seconds, Lily came around and Leroy began again, driving Lily immediately into another orgasm. Even though she was now conscious, Lily had no strength at all and just lay there limp as Leroy continued to plunder her beaten ass.

Then the inevitable happened. Leroy moved Lily up and down faster and faster, then...

"LILY! I'M CUMMING! AHHHHH!!!"

He pulled her down to the hilt and started pumping fresh semen into her little ass. This was like tonic to Lily who smiled as she felt the warm, sticky stuff fill her up.

She wanted to move, but she was completely spent. Her ass ached, but it was overwhelmed by the orgasms that still pulsed through her. She tried to say something to Leroy, but her voice was gone. She realized this and got Leroy's attention.

He looked down at her, as she was still lying on his chest, facing away from him. She pointed to herself, then made the "heart" sign with her hands, then pointed to her butt. Then pointed to herself again, then another "heart", then she pointed to him. He smiled. "I'm glad you liked it. And I "heart" you too, Lily."

-----

Leroy returned to his desk, having received several high-fives enroute. He was definitely worn out, and his chest heaved a bit as he grabbed his clothes. Bess was looking at him in awe.

"That...was...incredible."

"Thanks! Now again, I want you to picture Carrie instead of Lily. She's too big to manipulate like Lily, but I can get pretty deep in her ass, and if you can get into her pussy..."

"Leroy, not to toot my own horn, but that's potentially a lot of meat inside her...are you sure she can handle it?"

Leroy nodded. "She's got this fantasy about being double penetrated, but she doesn't want two guys. So we tried it with a dildo, but I could tell it wasn't what she wanted. She could handle the size...there's just something about a live cock that is different."

"Leroy, I can't believe we're even having this conversation. You are talking about you and I double penetrating Carrie Walsh."

"Yeah...I think it'll be fun, and I hope she enjoys it. If she does, you may have a standing date every week."

-----

Lily was allowed to go right to the jacuzzi while the class proceeded and was chaperoned by someone the whole time. Marcia was with her first, but then she had her session with Derek DiCastro, so Katy spelled her. When Marcia was done with a fun pussy fuck from Derek, she came back to be with Lily and joined her in the jacuzzi.

She had wanted to ask Lily about Leroy before, but the Asian girl was just too worn out to have a conversation. By the time Marcia came back, Lily could now function a bit better.

"So what was that like? With Leroy?"

"I...I have never had something so intense happen in my ass. I had absolutely no control over what he was doing. I also enjoyed every second of it. His size and strength are key...Bess could never do that to me like Leroy did...her cock is probably bigger than his, but he...used me, like I was a toy that he was using to make himself cum."

"Wow! That sounds great! I mean, it looked great from where I was sitting..."

"It was great. I am only now able to move around. Perhaps by the time class ends, I'll be able to walk."

Lily then got a bit sad. "I missed your session, and Kaia's and Katy's too."

"Well, we have that kind of covered. Mr. Bentley asked Dara to record our sessions for your benefit on your phone. You are not allowed to disseminate them, but you can watch them at your own leisure."

A big smile crossed Lily's face. "I...will have a video of you fucking?"

"Yep...and Kaia, and Katy!"

"Oh, that's wonderful." She was thoughtful for a second. "Marcia?"

"Yes?"

"I still can't move very well. Can you come over here and make love to me?"

Marcia floated over. "My pleasure."

"I love you, Marcia."

"I love you too, Lily."

And they kissed and rubbed each other, with Marcia doing most of the work. She was extra careful with Lily, so as not to cause any pain, but she made sure that she did everything she could to make Lily feel MUCH better.

-----

The rest of the class went smoothly, and Dara and Bess were the only students left in the room when the four Subjects emerged, fully dressed. Dara immediately went over to Lily, who was still feeling the effects of Leroy's anal fucking.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Dara. My body is still recovering, but I am okay."

Dara kissed Lily, and Lily smiled. "Black licorice...my favorite."

"Here's your phone. I made sure I got all of the other sessions."

Lily opened her phone and saw the three movie files. She clicked on one and saw Kaia riding on top of Lars Johanssen. Kaia's voice was melodic as she came, and Lily giggled. She stopped the playback and looked at the other girls. "I'm excited to watch these. I would loved to have seen them in person, but having them with me to watch later is also good."

She also noticed another file that she didn't recognize. She went to play it.

"Not yet."

Lily looked up at Dara. "Wait until you get home. Then watch that one."

"What is it?"

"A surprise."

Lily reddened a bit. "A surprise for me? Thank you." She kissed Dara again. "I will wait until I get home."

Kaia looked over at Bess. "Bess, what are you doing now?"

"Umm...nothing, just some homework."

"Come back to my place. I need you to fuck me in my bed. I think I have waited long enough to have that cock of yours inside me."

Bess stammered, her breath quickening. "Ummm...o-okay. Let's...let's go to your place..."

Marcia and Katy giggled at Bess. Katy said to Kaia, "Tonight at 7, right? We're going dancing!"

Kaia nodded and looked back at Bess. "Another reason why I need you inside me. It will distract me from thinking about how poorly I dance."

Katy laughed. "You'll be fine, Kaia. You girls have fun!". Marcia and Katy left together, as did Lily and Dara. Kaia walked next to Bess as they left.

"I must warn you, Bess."

"Warn me?"

"My parents. Especially my mother. She can be...overly vigilant at times."

-----

Before Bess took three steps in the Dansohko home, she was there.

"Bess, this is my mother, Awa. Mom, this is Bess Ulrich."

Bess could definitely see both Kaia and Tamu in their mother. She was beautiful in her face...proud, strong, and confident. She also looked over Bess with barely restrained suspicion.

"So, you are going to have sex with my daughter?"

Bess trembled under the gaze of this woman.

"Ummm...ah..."

"Mom, stop that. Yes, she's going to fuck me."

Awa looked unimpressed. "I think you might break her, Kaia. I do not see any fire here."

She got close to Bess. Bess could smell a variety of spices when she moved in. It wasn't perfume, more like her skin was infused with cooking spices. She actually smiled a bit as she inhaled.

"Oh, so you like how I smell, girl?"

"Y-yes, ma'am. You smell...delicious."

Awa cocked her head. She narrowed her eyes and looked again. "Look me in the eyes, girl. I want to see if there's anything there worthy of my daughter."

Bess took a breath, then locked eyes with Awa. The mother's eyes were green as well. Awa's stare bore into Bess.

"Tell me, girl. What are you going to do to Kaia."

Still staring into those green eyes, Bess responded, "I'm going to fuck your daughter, ma'am. I'm going to fuck her until she cums, and I won't stop until I cum."

"How will you fuck her?"

Bess faltered.

"TELL ME!"

"With...with..."

"WITH WHAT?"

"WITH MY COCK! I'M GOING TO FUCK HER WITH MY COCK!"

Awa nodded. "Good. It's important to be honest when you are a guest in my home, and you're about to fuck my daughter. You say you have a cock. Is it plastic?"

"No, ma'am. It's real."

"And you have a vagina as well?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Kaia, will you fuck in your bedroom?"

"Yes, mom."

"Good, I will observe."

"Mom!"

"You are my daughter, and this is my house. You know the rules. Bess, I am going to watch you fuck my daughter. Do you understand?"

Bess, still breathing heavy from her confrontation, nodded. "I understand. I appreciate being allowed in your home as a guest, and I will abide by your rules."

Awa smiled. "You are very courteous, Bess."

Bess smiled as Awa used her name for the first time.

-----

Kaia led Bess into her room. It was large and well appointed, but what caught Bess's eyes were the variety of awards, prizes, and trophies on the walls, in cases, and on the furniture. Bess read some of them.

"Hurdles...triple jump...high jump...Kaia, this is amazing! Mrs. Dansohko, you must be so proud of Kaia!"

Awa walked in with a chair. "I am proud of both of my children. Not because of the accolades, but because of what kind of people they are. My son and my daughter are truly good people, and any parent would be proud of that."

Bess smiled and nodded. Awa motioned behind Bess and she turned. Kaia was standing there, completely nude.

"God, Kaia...I've seen you naked before, but each time it just takes my breath away."

Awa came up next to her. "Tell me...what part of my daughter do you like the most?"

Kaia rolled her eyes. "Mom...not this again!"

"A mother likes to know these things. Bess?"

Bess looked from mother to daughter and smiled. "Her eyes. I love Kaia's eyes. I've never seen a green like that, and I love how they glitter when she's excited."

Kaia actually blushed a little at that, and Awa smiled...a warm smile. "That is the correct response. Especially since that is MY favorite thing about Kaia as well.

Awa sat in her chair, now located right next to the head of the bed. "Bess, you should take your clothes off...I can see that your penis is about to break its way out."

"Yes, ma'am." Bess then proceeded to take her clothes off, carefully fold them, and put them on an end table. She then stood in front of Awa, cock erect. She looked over at Kaia and smiled as she could see Kaia's green eyes glittering as she looked at Bess's dick.

Awa nodded, impressed. "Kaia, your brother will be jealous. I believe this cock is larger than his."

"I think you're right, mom. Bess, I want you on top of me, fucking me that way. Mom, when we start, no running commentary, yes?"

Awa looked offended. "Kaia, dear...I would never. But..." She looked at Bess. "I do have some motherly advice to aid in the enjoyment of my daughter being fucked. May I impart this at certain times, Bess?"

"Of course, ma'am. I would always welcome wisdom like that."

Awa smiled at Kaia. "I like her a lot."

Bess looked at Awa. "May I mount your daughter now?"

"Yes, Bess. Put that cock inside of her. Make her cum with it."

Kaia spread her legs. Her left hand gripped her left ankle. Her mother grabbed her right ankle and held it up. This allowed Kaia to use her right hand to guide Bess's turgid member into her steaming box.

As the cockhead passed Kaia's outer lips, Kaia moaned deeply. Awa smiled in satisfaction as she watched Bess's cock slowly descend into her daughter's depths. Kaia's eyes rolled backwards into her head and her head dropped on her pillow. Her breath became shallow and she muttered little nothings.

Bess looked up at Awa.

"Am...I...uuuhhh...fucking...uhhh...your daughter...to...you-your...liking?"

"Yes, you are very good so far."

"Your...uhhh...daughter...is...ahfuck...very...uhhhh...tight!"

"While Kaia is very athletic and her cunt muscles are very strong, I suspect it is as much because your cock is very large, Bess."

"That makes...god...fuck...sense." Bess continued to try to be as courteous as possible to Kaia's mother. ""Please...fuck...pl-please tell me...if...uhhh...I should be...doing...anything...else..."

Awa leaned forward. "You are doing very well, Bess. Here is my first bit of advice." She leaned even closer and whispered in Bess's ear.

"Run your fingernails very lightly down Kaia's sides, from armpit to hip. This will trigger an orgasm almost instantly. Do it sparingly, though...it is very intense." She leaned back in her chair, waiting.

Bess looked down at Kaia's writhing form. She looked at her mother, who nodded. With her cock more than half embedded, she leaned forward and put her hands on Kaia's sides. She then moved them so only the fingertips were touching, then only the edges of her fingernails. Watching Kaia's face, she slid them down the other girl's sides, the nails just touching skin.

The effect was instantaneous. Kaia's eyes shot open and her back arched. Bess winced as Kaia's pussy clamped down hard on her cock, slowing her movement. Bess then had to use all of her strength to hold Kaia down as her orgasm drove her out of her mind.

Bess looked up at Awa. "You could have warned me!"

"Adversity builds character, my dear. This should only last for a few more seconds. Remember to use that sparingly...Kaia is liable to break something in her thrashing."

Indeed, by the time Awa was done speaking, Kaia's body began to unlock and become more pliable. She was breathing heavy still, but her orgasm had passed. Bess's cock was also free to continue downward, and she bore down on Kaia, determined to get all the way into her before her next orgasm.

The two girls ground against each other, sweat flying from both, attached by a thick cock. Awa approved of the way Bess pushed her way inexorably into her daughter. She was only about an inch or two from full penetration. She leaned over to Bess again, again whispering.

"Now, kiss and nibble Kaia's neck. It will relax her and allow you to push the rest of the way into her."

Bess looked at her. "Are you sure? I don't know if I'm ready for her to explode like she did before."

Awa shook her head. "It will be the opposite. She will love what you do."

Bess nodded and looked back down. She watched Kaia squirm and roil under her and again felt powerful...to be able to make this strong and capable woman submit to her was just amazing. She took a full breath, laid herself on Kaia, put her face right up to her neck, and kissed it.

Again, the effect was instantaneous. Kaia's whole body relaxed, and she let out a contented moan. Bess continued loving Kaia's neck, nibbling and kissing it in various places. She also felt Kaia's vagina open up, and she took advantage, pushing herself the rest of the way into the other girl. Kaia actually squeaked, a sound that Bess never thought she'd hear from the tall and strong girl.

Finally, she was balls-deep. She loved up Kaia's neck for another minute, then looked up at her mother.

Awa looked down at her. "I have no other wisdom to give...I will now sit back and watch you fuck my daughter. You are an excellent match for her...how does her pussy feel?"

"It's...hahhh...very...god...tight...gonna...gonna...fuck...her...now. But first..."

Bess reached around to both sides of Kaia and slid her fingernails down her sides. Awa's eyes widened.

The bed nearly broke from Kaia's initial spasm. She screamed and bucked violently, Bess held on like a cowboy on a bronco trying to throw her. Her pussy viced down on Bess's now fully-embedded rod. Now that Bess was prepared for this, she used all of her weight to press down on Kaia. She let her lover continue to cum, before gently pressing her face against Kaia's neck, and begin to kiss and nuzzle it. It felt like Kaia was dunked in cold water...she moaned and shivered as her body suddenly calmed. Awa leaned back, impressed that Bess was able to expertly work Kaia to her will like that.