The Subject Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

A moment later, Bess began fucking Kaia with deep, powerful strokes. Having just endured two powerful orgasms, Kaia's body was unprepared for this new attack, and she cried out, her hands desperately grasping onto Bess. There was almost no strength in that grasp though, and Bess continued to pound Kaia down.

Awa watched delightedly. Bess was better than she had ever expected. She could see her daughter didn't know which end was up as Bess continued to plunder her body and drive her into more and more climaxes. Kaia's pussy was soaked, and Bess's cock was making squelching sounds as it completely impaled Kaia. The room was filled with wonderfully sexy sounds and Awa drank it all in.

She then heard the front door open and smiled. She knew that her husband and son had just come home and would want to see this. She got up and walked to the door, the two teens still grinding away behind her. Kaia was yelping and moaning, Bess grunting as she powered her cock deep, attempting to reach Kaia's womb.

Mbaye and Tamu Dansohko entered the house and were immediately curious. Erotic sounds were bouncing off the walls, the smell of sweat and sex hung in the air.

Tamu frowned. "That's Kaia. Someone is fucking my sister."

Mbaye nodded. "And effectively as well."

Both men headed to Kaia's room and were met in the open doorway by Awa.

[They are almost finished.]

Tamu tried to see past his mother. [Who is it? Who's fucking Kaia?]

In English, Awa said. "Your classmate. Bess."

"Let me see!" He pushed past his mother and entered Kaia's room. On the bed, Bess Ulrich was power-fucking Kaia, one hand on Kaia's shoulder, the other on her side, her hips pushing in and out relentlessly. Kaia's head flopped back and forth, her voice a beautiful song of climaxing ebb and flow.

Tamu stood in awe as Bess began to seize. He then watched her bring her fingernails down Kaia's sides, causing Kaia to shriek and cum hard, which finished Bess off. She came inside Kaia, then pulled out and straddled Kaia's chest, firing two ropes of cum into her gasping mouth. Kaia blinked and closed her mouth, smiling as she swallowed Bess's sweet cum. Both girls finished climaxing in a sweaty heap. Bess kissed and nibbled Kaia's neck again, and Kaia deflated, sighing and cooing happily. She wrapped her arms around Bess, and the two snuggled for a full minute.

Kaia then opened her eyes.

"Hello, brother."

"Sister. Hello, Bess."

Bess looked up. She suddenly felt like she was the secret lover being discovered by a jealous husband.

"H-Hi, Tamu...ummm..."

"How was my sister?"

"Ummm...well..."

Kaia looked at her. "Yes, Bess? How was I? Now that you've fucked all of the Subjects, where do I rank?"

Bess suddenly felt very unprotected. She pulled back and slid over to the far corner of the bed. She looked positively stricken and started to shake.

Kaia immediately realized she had gone too far. "Oh, Bess! I was only teasing! Come...come here!" She reached out to Bess, but Bess pulled herself in even tighter. Tamu went from aggressive to worried in an instant and looked to Kaia for guidance.

Awa sensed the change as it happened. "Kaia! Go to her!" Her hyper-vigilance shifted from her daughter to Bess.

Kaia crawled over and enveloped Bess. "Oh Bess...I'm sorry. You were vulnerable at that moment, and I did not protect you. That was not fair."

Bess began to cry. Kaia hugged her tight, and Bess grabbed on to her like a scared child. "Okay, it's okay, Bess. You are safe. This is a safe place for you." Kaia looked up at her mother, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Bess, teary-eyed and fearful, looked at Tamu. The boy kneeled down next to the bed. "Kaia is right, Bess. You are in a safe place here. You have made my sister cum...that means you are like family."

Bess blinked and looked at the parents. They both nodded. Awa said, "What Tamu said is true. You are now family. I have witnessed you and my daughter. It was wonderful."

Kaia put her face right in front of Bess. "Yes, it was wonderful." She kissed the girl deeply, and Bess melted. After the kiss ended, Bess wiped her eyes. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...that was childish."

Mbaye spoke. "It was not childish. You are in a new place, surrounded by people you don't know so well. It can be very intimidating. I could hear and see what you had done to Kaia. Not too many people have made her sing like that. You are very talented."

Bess smiled and looked at Awa. "I had some valuable wisdom given to me."

Awa smiled back. "Come, child. Let's get you cleaned up. Would you like some refreshments? I have cake and tea."

Bess sniffed and nodded. "Thank you...that sounds delicious."

Bess got off the bed and walked toward her clothes. As she did, Kaia caught up to her, embraced her and kissed her again.

"I promise NEVER to make you feel that way again, Bess. Please forgive me."

Bess looked down, then back up at the taller girl. "You are forgiven. We are different people from different environments. There's a learning curve."

"Thank you, Bess." And they kissed again.

-----

Bess and Kaia sat next to each other at the dining room table. There was cake and biscuits, and Awa had served some tea that was delicious.

Tamu sat across from them. He had an unreadable expression.

"What is it, brother?"

Tamu focused on Bess. "I want to say something, but I don't want to offend..."

Bess shook her head. "I'm fine now. This is your house...you say whatever you want..."

Tamu nodded. "You never answered my question, Bess. How was my sister?"

Bess took a deep breath. "She was...phenomenal." She looked at Kaia. "I don't think I've seen anyone cum harder than you."

Kaia said, "My mother gave you a couple of secrets for manipulating me, Bess. Please do not tell anyone about them."

"Even Katy?"

"ESPECIALLY Katy. She may find out eventually, but it will be on my terms. If she finds out, she will not be able to keep her hands off my sides. I will probably end up breaking my own spine if she finds out."

Bess smiled and nodded. She looked back at Tamu. He continued.

"I am happy that this happened. You've given me renewed purpose. I work best when there is competition, and you are that competition, Bess. I will strive to fuck Kaia better than you. So the next time you come over, you will have to fuck her better than I did."

Bess actually laughed. "Alright, I can be part of that."

Kaia shook her head. "You can do that, brother, but not tonight. I am going out with Katy. Dancing."

"You don't dance, sister."

"Yes, but Katy does, and I think I would like to watch her dance."

Bess agreed. "That would be good to watch, I think."

"After that, I think the plan is to go back to her place and make her mother cum until she can't move." Bess giggled at that.

Tamu nodded. "Fine. I will bide my time. I will then get back to work reshaping your holes, sister. I think I'm nearly there."

"You think so, brother." She turned and kissed Bess again.

-----

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers