The Subject Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kiss broke, Lex said, "Can we go somewhere?"

Katy frowned. "Well, we...we have plans."

"Oh. Okay." Lex's face betrayed her disappointment.

Kaia shrugged. "Maybe our new friend would like to...help us tonight?"

Katy gasped and a big smile appeared across her face. "Omigod! Lex! You could help us!"

Lex blinked. "Help...with what?"

-----

The two cars drove into the Jenkins driveway. Lex was intrigued...Katy and Kaia had specifically not told her exactly what their 'plans' were but had assured her she would have fun with it.

She got out of the car and walked up to the two other girls. Katy was incredibly excited as Lex approached her.

"Okay, so...you're going to meet my mom in a second. Our plans for tonight were...to make her orgasm over and over for at least an hour."

Lex's eyes bugged. "What?!"

"Yeah. When my mom cums, as long as you can keep stimulating her, she won't stop. Kaia and I were going to spend the evening making her cum over and over. Do you want to help us?"

Lex's mind boggled. This was definitely not what she thought she'd be doing when she got up this morning. Part of her wanted out immediately, but Katy standing there, talking about making her mom cum...it was doing something for Lex.

"Can...can I meet her first?"

"Of course! Come on!"

She led the three girls into the house. "Mom! We're home!"

"Now girls, I want to say that I'm not sure if I wan...Oh! Hello!"

Lex suddenly was face to face with a slightly older woman in a tank top and panties. She looked a lot like Katy. Her body made Lex salivate.

"Mom, this is Alexis. 'Lex' for short."

Holly reached out her hand. "Hi Lex! Call me Holly. My daughter definitely has a knack for finding beautiful girls to bring home!"

Lex actually blushed a little. "Thank you, Holly."

Holly's face changed. "Wait. Is she going to help? Oh, baby! Three of you?"

"Mom, she hasn't decided yet...we told her about tonight, but she wanted to meet you first."

Holly sighed and moved closer to Lex. "My daughter is committed to making me cum all night. I figured I'd have a handful with two of them, but if you join in, I might not have a chance. On the upside, I think I would love to look down and see your face buried in my twat."

Lex started to breathe heavy. It got heavier when Holly said, "Would you like to see my tits?" Without waiting for an answer, Holly pulled off her top, revealing a pair of large and beautiful breasts.

"So big...", Lex breathed.

Katy walked up. "How about this? We'll work on mom, and you can watch. If you want to join in, please do. Otherwise, you can just watch. The only rule is...you have to be naked."

Both Katy and Kaia immediately stripped, and Holly shed her panties.

God, they're all so beautiful.

They all looked at Lex.

The girl shrugged. "In for a penny..."

Lex pulled off her t-shirt and her jeans, leaving her only in a bra and panties.

Holly said, "Come on, let's go into the bedroom, and you can finish in there."

-----

Holly had climbed onto the queen-size bed and watched as Lex walked in, followed by Katy and Kaia. The new girl stood at the foot of the bed, the two other girls flanking her.

Holly's mouth watered as she looked at the girl. "Take the rest off please."

Lex nodded and took off her bra, releasing her round and full boobs. She then slid of her panties, revealing a fully shaved pussy.

"Very beautiful, Alexis." Holly reached down and spread her pussy lips. "You don't just want to watch, do you? I want your tongue inside my pussy, please. Help my daughter and her girlfriend make me cum."

Lex was hypnotized by the sight of Holly's pussy. She moved down to it, so that her nose was only an inch away. She looked up across Holly's body and saw that Kaia had started sucking on one of her tits. She then looked to her left, and Katy's face was right there.

"It's really pretty, isn't it?"

Lex nodded. "It smells nice too."

"I'm going to push something in her butt, if you want to get started on her pussy."

Lex nodded, knowing that she was never be contented with just watching. She then stuck her tongue in Holly's rapidly moistening twat.

"Holly, your cunt...slluppp...is really...slukk...tasty!" Holly immediately responded, her hips starting to buck. "Ahhh...uhh...FUCK...your tongue...uhhh...is great!"

Katy pulled her mom's ass cheeks apart and started pushing a lubed dildo into her asshole. Holly started to yell, and soon all three girls were working at their respective areas of Holly.

The mom suddenly started to quiver and whine. Lex smiled and looked at Katy. "That sounds positive!"

Katy nodded and smiled. "Yup, let's push her over the edge!"

All three increased their tasks, and Holly was bouncing up and down on the bed, her hair splashing everywhere. Then her back arched and the voice left her throat and she came.

"Okay, girls...we're on the clock. Let's keep mom cumming!"

Katy looked at the clock on the nightstand.

9:45pm.

Let's see if we can get her to midnight.

-----

10:00pm

Both Kaia and Lex were fast learners, and all three girls worked out a viable system for the evening. One girl would tend to Holly's cunt and ass. Pleasure wands and other toys would sometimes be used on her pussy, and an occasional changing of toys in her butt, and the girl stationed there would be in charge of maintaining those toys plus the obvious oral pleasuring.

Right now, it was still Lex. She had started out at Holly's pussy, and she continued to work her magic, helping the trigger the first orgasm. Now she maintained that orgasm with the use of a thin vibrator inserted into Holly's snatch and a larger dildo in her ass, stretching in out as far as it could go.

The second girl worked on Holly's upper body, primarily her tits. Holly had big, rigid nipples that begged to be sucked on and nibbled. Right now it was Katy's job to do just that. She also used her hands to caress Holly's tummy and her neck, both areas that stimulated the mom intensely.

The third girl was the backup or 'swing' girl. She made sure the other girls were hydrated and could spell them for bathroom breaks or just to stretch their limbs. Kaia came back into the bedroom with bottles of water. She was also responsible for taking care of Holly's mundane needs, and she brought a cup of water with a straw over, bringing the straw to Holly's lips.

Holly was jerking and bouncing on the bed, and this was the other job for the swing girl, to hold Holly down if she got too rambunctious. After making sure Holly got a couple of sips of water, Kaia held her body down, allowing the other two girls to suck and fuck the cumming MILF, who was now in full 'roll'.

-----

10:15pm

Katy watched her mom slowly tipping to and fro on the bed and smiled. It had been 30 minutes so far, and all three girls were going strong. Lex was squeezing and sucking Holly's fulsome breasts, and Kaia was tending to her mom's throbbing clit.

Katy kneeled down and kissed Lex deeply.

"I'm glad you stayed."

"I am too. Your mom is a blast to play with."

"You need to stretch your legs or anything? You need water?"

"I'm good, thanks!" She then returned to happily sucking and tweaking Holly's nipples and smiled when the mom moaned in response.

Katy then put her face next her mother's. Katy was elated to see her mom's current state. Her eyes were dilated, and her breathing was ragged and short. Her mouth opened and closed on its own, and she muttered little erotic sounds.

"Mommy?"

"uhhh...K...Katy? Ba...baby?"

"How are you doing, Mommy?"

"uuuuhh...I...I...UUUUUHHHHHHAHHH!"

Katy immediately assisted Kaia in keeping Holly's hips down. After about 20 seconds of that, she returned to her mother's ear.

"Mommy, we're just over 30 minutes. You're doing great!"

"B...ba...by...sss...t..too...much...los...losing...mind..."

"It's okay, Mommy. My friends are so great, aren't they? Look at your pussy! Kaia's down there licking it so good!" Holly looked down, trying to focus. She saw Kaia poke her head up and smiled weakly at the African girl. She could see Kaia was very busy, and she could feel stuff being moved in and out of her lower holes, but she couldn't concentrate any more.

Katy kept talking. "And our new friend Lex! Look at how much she loves your tits!" Holly moved her eyes to Lex, hungrily sucking a nipple. She reached out and petted Lex's head. "I...is gggreat...to...mee...ahhh...AHHHHH..AHHHHHH!!!!"

Katy shook her head. "I really envy you. I wish I could cum like you!" She kissed Holly on the forehead, and helped Lex by sucking on her mother's other tit.

-----

10:45pm

Lex walked around the room, extending her arms in fatigue.

She looked back at the bed. Holly's body vibrated, her tits jiggling like mad. Her tummy expanded and contracted, and her head swept back and forth. Her daughter had her full face in the mom's over-sensitive snatch while using a free hand to toy with the long vibrator stuffed in her butt. Kaia was sucking one nipple while rolling the other nipple between thumb and forefinger.

She was going to check on the other two to see if they needed any refreshment when she thought of a better idea.

She walked behind Katy, and drank in her beautiful sweaty body, on all fours, munching away on her mother's sweet pussy. She took a pillow and put it between Katy's legs, and then laid her head on it, looking directly up at the other girl's pussy. Without any further ado, she tilted her head up and attached her mouth to Katy's pussy.

Katy yelped. "What?! Lex! OOOHH!! OH FUCK!"

Lex slid a finger into Katy's quim. "I'm the swing girl. I have to make sure the other girls are happy. Are you happy?" She pushed a second finger into Katy's twat, and then suckled on her clit.

Katy immediately came and used the power of her climax by vacuuming her mother's clit. Holly moaned loudly, but didn't have the strength to fight her daughter off.

"Mmmm...Katy...slurp...I love...slupp...your pussy...You taste...sllluuurrpp...like your mom!"

"Oh God Lex! Right there! Your tongue is great!"

Holly kept cumming, and now Katy was climaxing right along with her. Kaia hummed happy as she watched mother and daughter moan and squeal as they were now both being serviced.

11:00pm

Lex was on what the girls dubbed 'boob-duty', and she tweaked and nibbled and loved up Holly's right nipple while she palmed the other breast in her hand. At the same time, Katy was pumping a strap-on dildo in and out of Lex's pussy, and Kaia was doing her work between Holly's legs. Holly was still rolling, her body riding waves after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Her fingers and toes flexed, and her voice was hoarse from screaming.

The girls were definitely getting tired but were still game to keep going.

Katy filled the time with small talk. As she thrust into Lex, she asked "So, do you work or are you in school, or both?"

"Uhhh...uhh...b-both...I go...to...FUCK...UCLA...and...and...hahhh...waitress...tooooo."

"You'll have to tell us where you waitress...we could swing by and fuck you in the bathroom."

"Mmmm...that...uh...would be...uuuuhhhhh...NICE...how...how...about you?"

"Just school."

"W-where?"

"San Gabriel High."

There was a long pause. Lex's eyes focused and she looked back over her shoulder. "Holy shit! Are you guys 18?"

"Yep, both of us!"

"I'm being fucked by a high schooler?!"

"Yep, and you're currently sucking a high schooler's mom's tits!"

Lex laughed out loud. "Fuck me!"

Katy smiled broadly. "On it!"

Lex shook her head, then dove back in to the nipple, sucking on it with renewed gusto, now somehow thrilled knowing that the girl currently fucking her was just 18.

Her sucking suddenly triggered another orgasm in Holly, but this one was a little different. Holly's eyes blinked incredibly rapidly, and she started squealing. Kaia looked up in curiosity, and it was obvious that Lex's ministrations were responsible for this new type of orgasm.

Lex took this as a fun sign and redoubled her efforts.

-----

11:10pm

The girls were in the same positions, though Katy had moved on to Kaia's pussy, and was fucking her nice and deep while Kaia tongued Holly's pussy. Katy was in the middle of describing her and Kaia's relationship to Lex as well as about 7th period and her friends there.

Lex was listening, but she also was still working on Holly's tits, sucking the left nipple now. There was now a palpable change in Holly, and she was now moving around with renewed strength. Her nipples seemed to be extra sensitive, and they also seemed to have gotten a bit bigger. Whether this was true or not, it certainly made Lex's job easier, and she tongued and sucked the engorged nipple. She actually started bobbing her head up and down, treating the nipple like a little cock that she was giving a blowjob to.

Her nipples are definitely bigger. What's going on?

As Lex's head raised and lowered, Holly's eyes focused and she looked at her daughter. Her voice was frantic.

"Baby! Baby, what's going on?! My body feels weird! Oh, OH! OOOOOHHH!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" With strength none of the girls thought she still had, Holly's body flopped and twisted. She sprayed girl-cum all over Kaia's face.

Katy frowned and withdrew from Kaia, moving over to hold her mother down. She looked at Lex, who had an odd expression on her face.

Lex had pulled the nipple all the way into her mouth when Holly came. She felt the nipple expand in her mouth and she sucked on it. Suddenly, she tasted something. Something sweet.

It was milk.

Lex's head popped up and she stared at the nipple. There was a tiny drop of whitish liquid beading on the top of it. She looked up at Katy.

"Katy!"

"What is it? What's going on?"

"Your...your mom! I think she's...lactating!"

Katy's jaw dropped. Kaia's head popped up from between Holly's legs, face still wet from Holly's squirting.

Lex took Holly's right breast and kneaded it. "Look!" Small dribbles of liquid came out of the nipple and Holly moaned in pleasure. Katy immediately moved opposite to Lex, looked down at her mom's left nipple, then wrapped her lips around it and sucked. After a moment, milk began to flow into her mouth.

Katy swallowed it and looked at Lex. She then looked over at Kaia and nodded with a huge smile on her face. She looked at her mom and got down next to her.

"Mommy!"

"Wha...what's going on, baby?"

"Mommy! You're lactating!"

"Wh-what?"

"Your breasts are giving milk, Mommy! Here!"

She went back to the nipple and spent the a minute suckling on it, drawing in a good amount of sweet milk. She went back and deep kissed her mom and gave her some of that wonderful liquid.

Holly swished it in her mouth and swallowed with a contented sound. Then she came again, from Lex working her nipple again.

Kaia said to Katy, "Switch with me! I want some of your mom's milk!"

"Okay!"

-----

11:30pm

The three girls were working overtime to empty Holly's boobs of their milk. Currently, Kaia and Katy were sucking on Holly's very enlarged nipples, drinking their fill, and Lex was manning pussy duty. She had just had a full serving of milk, and it energized her.

This wholly unexpected development had excited everyone. The three girls gained not only nutrition from the milk, but also an added benefit from sucking on Holly's wonderful tits to get it. Holly was over the moon; not only did she climax over and over from having her very sensitive nipples sucked, but she also loved literally providing nourishment to these three loving girls.

Lex had checked the internet and found out that for milk production to continue, the breasts had to be emptied of milk often. So the girls decided it was necessary to drink Holly dry.

Katy picked her head up and looked at Holly. "God, Mommy! Imagine me getting my morning milk directly from you? How great would that be?"

Before Holly could answer, she saw Lex stand up and push a strap-on into her pussy. She got hit by two orgasms...one from her pussy and one from her breasts. Her vision blurred as she watched Katy and Kaia bob up and down after being told by Lex to treat Holly's nipples like small dicks. Lex used her waning strength to power-fuck Holly, burying her plastic cock to the hilt while rubbing Holly's battered little clit.

-----

11:48pm

Holly's milk had just run dry, and all three girls were at the end of their endurance. It had been just over two hours since they started this endeavor, and it was wonderful for all four of them, but the younger three agreed to let the fourth rest. The two dildos were pulled out of Holly's holes, and Lex, Katy, and Kaia sat around Holly, gently caressing and soothing her, and watched her finally stop cumming.

Holly was a sweaty mess, but she cooed happily as her body finally stopped shaking. Her head lolled over to Katy. Her voice was a hoarse whisper.

"Baby? Are we finished?"

"Yes, Mommy. You came for two hours straight!"

She smiled dreamily. "Can I sleep now?"

"Yes, Mommy. Have beautiful dreams. I love you." She kissed Holly.

Kaia and Lex also wished Holly good night and kissed her. By the third kiss, Holly was asleep.

Katy stared at her mom. "I should stay with her tonight. In case there's a problem, she may not be able to move!"

She looked at the other two girls. "You guys can share my bed. I'll stay here."

Lex shook her head. "Nuh-uh. Tonight was your first night out together, right? You should share a bed together! I'll stay with your mom."

Katy's eyes widened. "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah! I had such a good time tonight because of her. The least I could do is take care of her."

Katy leaned over and kissed Lex deeply. Lex hummed gratefully into the kiss. "You're so great...we couldn't have done all of this without you!"

The three cleaned themselves up, put away the toys, and got ready for bed.

Lex was still naked when she walked back into Holly's room.

Katy said, "Do you want PJs or something?"

"Nah, I sleep in the nude. Besides, I wanna cuddle with Holly, and it's a lot more fun to do that when we're both naked."

"Man, if I weren't so worn out...Mommy is going to be so happy when she wakes up to you."

Lex looked back at Holly's sleeping form. "Is it okay if I play with her a little before I fall asleep?"

"Go for it. My mom has a lot of wet dreams, mostly because me and my friends like to fuck her when she's sleeping."

Lex giggled. "I don't think I have the strength to fuck her, but her body is just too playful not to fool around with."

Katy nodded. "Have fun. Do you have class tomorrow?"

"Yeah, 10am."

"Okay, our classes are earlier, so we'll be out before you. I'll check in...if you're both still sleeping, I'll leave you be."

They all kissed and said good night.

Lex turned off the light and climbed into bed with Holly. She honestly couldn't keep her hands off the sleeping MILF, and she lightly rubbed her boobs and tummy until she fell asleep.

-----

Lex woke up cumming.

She had dreamt...she rarely remembered her dreams, but she had flashes of this one, of warmth and softness, like down pillows. It enveloped her like a bath and made her tingle. Then there was wetness, and the warmth increased and she felt good. Very good. So very, very...

"AAAAAHHHH....whaaa...UUHHH!"

"Good...slurppp...morning, Lex. I hope you...slupp...don't mind, I helped yourself...slkkk...to your beautiful little pussy."

Lex looked down, and there was Holly, looking back at her from her own crotch.

"I can hear my baby and Kaia just getting up. I didn't want to really start working on you before they got up." She lowered her head and flicked her tongue over Lex's throbbing clit.