The Subject Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOH! AHHH! Holly! How...how are you...?"

"It's amazing what a good night sleep will do. I just want to return the favor." Holly climbed forward, revealing a thick strap-on attached to her. "Ready for a good-morning fuck?"

Lex looked at the plastic monster, then up to Holly. "Yes. Do me, Holly. Give me a deep fucking!"

Holly aimed and pushed, the girth of the cock spreading Lex wide open. Lex threw her head back and moaned, grinding her hips as the cock forced its way in. Holly leaned down, pushing the dick deeper still.

"There's nothing better than waking up with a luscious little naked thing like you sleeping next to me! I just want to FUCK you!" Holly them ground her hips, pumping the cock in and out, slapping her skin against Lex's. Lex cried out in pleasure, cumming again while the onslaught continued.

-----

Katy and Kaia were all cleaned and dressed. They had fooled around a bit in the shower, but nothing major, and were ready for school.

"I just want to check on Mom and Lex. They might still be sleeping."

They padded over to Holly's door and listened. Katy giggled and opened the door and the two girls walked in.

"Mom!"

The two occupants of the room were on the bed. Holly was on one knee, powering her strapped cock from behind into Lex, who was on her hands and knees. Holly looked back toward the door. "Good morning, ladies! How did you sleep?"

"We slept great! How about you?"

"I slept like a baby and woke up totally refreshed! I also woke up next to this little nude girl who was so nice to me yesterday, and I thought she might like something special!" Lex grunted and groaned as Holly's tool worked its way in and out of the younger girl's snatch.

"Baby, can you lube up a small butt plug for me? Lex's little asshole looks lonely."

Katy grabbed a butt plug from the table and a bottle of lube. At the same time, Kaia sat on the bed and got close to Lex.

"Good morning, Lex. How did you sleep?"

Lex looked over, her form moving back and forth as Holly continued to fuck her throughout.

"Uhhh...I...unghhh...goo...good...I...fuuuu...slept...unnffff...good..."

Kaia looked back up at Katy. "Your mom is right...she is very beautiful." She leaned in and kissed Lex, who happily responded. Halfway through the kiss though, Lex screamed as Holly pushed the butt plug into her ass. "Ahhh! I'm full back there!"

Katy sighed. "Guys, we gotta go to school. Lex, thank you for a great evening!"

"Ungh...uhhh...I...uhhh...had...fun....OHFUCK...Holly!"

"And Mom? We have to work out a way to make sure you keep giving milk. Speaking of which, do you have any?"

"You girls can check for yourself!"

Katy and Kaia each took a breast and latched onto Holly's nipples. Holly closed her eyes in utter pleasure as she fucked one girl while two others (one being her daughter) sucked on her nipples.

There was just a little milk, but enough for both girls to get a mouthful.

Holly chided them. "Don't be greedy! Save some for Lex!"

The two girls nodded and slurped up enough to satisfy each of them.

"Mommy, you are so yummy!"

"Yes, Holly...I would definitely like more!"

"You girls need to get to school. We can talk about my milk production when you get home." She kissed both girls while never stopping the deep pounding she was giving Lex.

After about 15 more minutes of this, Holly withdrew.

"Okay, I've got to leave for work by 8:45am. That gives us about an hour. You want to continue this in the shower?"

Lex smiled. "Yes, ma'am!"

-----