The Subject Ch. 17

Story Info
More Bess and Carrie with Leroy too!
4.6k words
4.59
2.6k
2

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

Carrie woke up in her bed, her pillows and sheets a comfortable reminder. A second later, she realized that she wasn't alone, and felt the soft skin of someone other than Leroy. One second after that she remembered who it was and quietly rolled over to see Bess's sleeping face. She stared into that face for a long moment, finding such beauty in it.

Then Bess rolled onto her back, and her morning wood was evident, even with a blanket over it.

Carrie looked at the bulge in amazement. She looked back up at Bess and saw her eyes moving under her lids, and her mouth moving a little.

She's dreaming.

She watched Bess for a minute or two, then looked back at the bulge. She really wanted to look at it again. She bundled up the sheets and pulled them up a bit, peeking underneath. There wasn't really enough light to see though, so Carrie very gingerly folded the sheets back, uncovering Bess's body down to her knees.

Her penis was thick, though Carrie thought it could get bigger. Even now though, it was sizable, and she really wanted to touch it. She then looked Bess fully over, and loved the contrast of this big, meaty cock with her very soft breasts and her round ass. Carrie kept telling herself she wasn't into girls, but she was very much into Bess.

"Whatcha doin'?"

Carrie realized she was daydreaming while staring at Bess and hadn't noticed that the other girl was now awake and staring at her, until now.

"Ummm...hi! Uhhh...nothin'...just...lookin'..."

"Yeah? Like what you see?"

Carrie giggled then nodded. "Can I...play with it?"

"Sure, if I can play with you! Let's try something."

-----

Bess quickly arranged Carrie in a 69 with herself on the bottom. Carrie lay with her face right next to Bess's thickening cock, both hands slowly jacking it. On the other side, Bess was looking up into Carrie's little pussy, and its accompanying tuft of red pubic hair.

Carrie loved that she couldn't fully wrap her hand around Bess's member. She pulled down the foreskin and started kissing the emergent head, and then licking the length of the shaft.

At the same time, Bess started feasting on Carrie's twat. Carrie's back arched a bit as she felt Bess's tongue deftly glide across her pussy. She wrapped her lips around Bess's rod and sucked it into her.

Both girls started working on each other...Bess tonguing and sucking Carrie's pale little snatch, Carrie bobbing her head up and down on Bess's monster cock. The room was filled with slurping and sucking, as well as two beautiful female voices rising and falling in pleasure.

Bess loved Carrie's abilities...she could take Bess's cock so deep in her mouth and hold it. While that was happening, Bess could feel Carrie's throat undulate and flex over her shaft and head, caressing the penis. Bess was able to maintain enough concentration to keep working on Carrie's tasty little pussy, and was rewarded when Carrie came, because when it happened with Bess's cock in her mouth, she would scream into it, bringing a new and excellent sensation to the encounter.

The two girls continued to service each other for a good long time until Bess started to moan and seize. Carrie knew what was coming and started sucking her as well as using her hand to jack off the thick cock. Bess let out a stuttering moan as she fired hot cum into Carrie's mouth. The redhead made sure she caught all the sticky stuff, and put her mouth back around Bess's member, coating the head and some of the shaft in a frothy, cum-and-saliva-mix bath. Bess continued to moan and roll as her sensitive cock was orally massaged.

Carrie then swallowed some of the mix and moved around so that she face to face with Bess, and kissed the other girl, pushing the rest of the cum-mix into Bess's mouth, who readily accepted it. The two girls continued to neck, the sweat from their bodies mingling as they slid across each other.

Soon, the pair settled into each others' arms, sighing and cooing as they enjoyed the close company of the other.

Bess then said, "What a wonderful way to start the morning."

"Just remember, Bess...I'm not into girls."

Bess laughed, and they kissed some more.

-----

The two girls were in the kitchen, getting breakfast ready for themselves and chatting about plans for the day. Bess was in her boxers and t-shirt while Carrie was in a t-shirt and nothing else.

At one point, Bess asked, "Where are the coffee cups?"

"Oh, there in this cabinet. I'll get them." Carrie went to the cabinet, opened it and reached for two cups up on the top shelf. The act of doing so pulled her shirt up, completely exposing her bare backside. Bess's eyes widened as she was given an impromptu show.

Carrie reached far, bending herself forward at the waist, completely oblivious to how much of herself was on display for Bess's benefit. Bess was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

Carrie turned, her shirt quickly covering her privates, and frowned.

Bess asked, "Are you expecting someone?"

"No...who would be showing up at 8:30 in the morning?" Carrie walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. She then screamed, pulled the door open and ran out.

Bess peeked around the corner in time to see Carrie walk back in the doorway, with Leroy in tow.

"Baby! What are you doing here? I thought you were gonna be away for the whole weekend!" They kissed passionately.

"I just couldn't stay away from you, Carrie!" He then peeked over her shoulder and saw Bess, who was standing there, looking highly awkward.

"Hey Bess!"

"H-Hey, Leroy...what's up?"

"Nothin' much...you?"

"Uhh...well..."

Carrie walked over to Bess. "What's wrong?"

"I...I feel like the side piece being caught by the jealous boyfriend."

Leroy said, "Oh, am I the jealous boyfriend? Oh shit...sorry. Okay..."

Leroy then puffed himself up and deepened his voice comically. He looked at Carrie.

"Hey baby! What's going on here? Who's this girl an' what she doin' here while you got no pants on?"

Carrie picked up on it and continued, making her voice very frail and wavering. She ran to Leroy. "Oh, Leroy! This is just Bess! She's just a good friend!"

Bess watched this exchange with big, wide eyes, afraid to say or do anything.

"Carrie darling! I am very jealous now! Have you two been foolin' around behind my back?"

"No, my love! Bess never laid a hand on me! Well, maybe once...or actually, three times! She put her huge cock inside me only three times, sugar! She also ate my pussy out a few times and I put her thick cock in my mouth and swallowed a big load of cum, but it was all totally innocent!"

Leroy looked at Bess, who was still frozen with a combination of fear and confusion. He had an angry look on his face, which quickly broke into laughter. "I can't keep this up! I'm sorry, Bess. Don't be scared!"

Carrie ran back over to Bess. "We were just playing, Bess." Bess realized she was breathing a bit heavy. She blinked a few times at Carrie, then to Leroy. He walked up as well.

"Bess, it's really good to see you and Carrie here together. Mmmm...do I smell bacon?"

-----

The three sat at the kitchen table, eating delicious food and sharing in each other's company.

"So three times, eh?"

Carrie nodded happily. "Yep...she's a big girl, Leroy, but I do like them big."

"Bess, how's my girl's pussy?"

Bess looked at Carrie. "It's as good as it gets."

"Damn right."

Carrie said, "You know she's had a huge crush on me for, like, years."

"She mentioned that before, right?"

Bess nodded, blushing a little.

Leroy looked at Bess for a second, then said, "Hey baby, do we have any sweetener?"

"Sure! I'll get it!" Carrie got up and went to the cabinet.

Leroy leaned in. "Check it...one of my favorite things to do." The two of them watched Carrie open the cabinet and reach for the sweetener. It was near the coffee cups and Carrie's t-shirt rode up again as she reached for it.

This time, Carrie caught a bit of a draft from below and looked down. Then she looked back at the two spectators.

"What the...? What's going on here?"

"Just admiring the view, baby!"

"You didn't really need sweetener, did you?!"

"Baby, when have I ever used fake sugar?"

"Bess! You too?"

"Carrie, remember what I was doing when you first let me in the house?"

"You were...looking at my ass."

"So it's been established that I am in love with that butt of yours. If it suddenly just makes an appearance, I'm going to thoroughly appreciate it."

Carrie's temper flared. "You know what? Fine!" With that, Carrie pulled off her t-shirt, fully exposing herself. "Happy now?"

Both of them nodded. "Yes, incredibly happy."

Carrie realized she had let her temper get the best of her and she stood there naked. She started to blush. The deep crimson tinge started at her cheeks, then covered her face, then moved down her neck and suddenly her whole body was turning red!

"Leroy, look at that. Look at how she blushes all over!"

Leroy nodded. "I know it. It's one of the many things I can't get enough of when it comes to Carrie Walsh." He got up and walked over to Carrie and kissed her. He scooped her up and deposited her on Bess's lap. Both girls giggled and started kissing each other while Leroy sat back down and enjoyed the show.

Bess's phone then chimed. The two girls stopped their lovemaking and Bess looked at her messages.

"It's Katy. She and Kaia were looking to come by later to hang out."

"Sure! What time?"

A message was sent, and a few moments later...

"Ummm...noon?"

Carrie and Leroy looked at each other and nodded. "Good!"

Bess sent the message and put the phone down.

"We got about two hours", Leroy said. He looked at Bess.

"I really want to fuck the shit out of my girlfriend. You wanna help?"

Bess visibly swallowed. She looked at Carrie. "C-Can I help?"

Carrie also swallowed, then nodded slowly. "I think I want you both inside of me."

Bess could feel her cock jump at that, and so could Carrie. "He wants to."

Leroy frowned. "He who?"

Carrie pointed down. "Him."

Leroy pointed to himself and his crotch. "Then I think all three of us guys are in agreement. Come on...let's head upstairs."

Carrie shifted. "Well...last night, Bess actually carried me upstairs."

"Really?"

"Yup...I thought that was very chivalrous."

"You want me to carry you everywhere now?"

"No...just to be fucked. If you're going to fuck me someplace, you should carry me there."

Leroy shook his head and looked at Bess. "You've created a monster."

"I mean...I could carry her again..."

"Um, no. I would NEVER hear the end of that. I got her." He picked her up easily. "God, I'm going to fuck you so hard for this."

Another phone started to ring as the three approached the stairs. Bess walked back and grabbed it and made a surprised face. She pointed it to Carrie.

--Mom--

"Shit! I gotta take this. If I send it to voicemail, my mom'll assume there's a problem and have the neighbors check on me. Leroy, keep quiet!" Leroy was still ascending the stairs when Carrie took the call.

"Hello? Oh, hi Mom! Yeah...yeah, I'm good."

She motioned to Leroy and put one finger to her lips. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"No, Leroy's not here...remember, he's on a family trip. No...no, I'm not alone though...my friend Bess is here with me." She waved for Bess to say something.

"Hi", Bess said, sounding a little nervous.

Leroy entered the bedroom with Carrie, Bess trailing, and headed to the bed.

"No, mom...we're just hanging ou...OOF!" Leroy unceremoniously dropped Carrie on the bed.

Carrie made a face at Leroy, and Leroy responded with a smile as he started to disrobe. Bess followed suit.

"No, mom...I'm okay...I just tripped." She then saw Leroy, now naked himself, bring his face toward Carrie's open legs. "H-hold on, Mom." She muted the call.

"What are you doing?"

Leroy smiled. "If I don't do something, you're gonna be on the phone for an hour. I'm gonna eat you out, and Bess is gonna fuck your tits. You should probably wrap that call up."

Bess looked at Leroy, then shrugged and climbed on top of Carrie. She smiled at Carrie and started collecting her tits around her very solid hard-on.

Carrie sighed and unmuted the phone.

"Hey, Mom? I'm gonna...", suddenly she could feel Leroy's tongue making its way around her outer lips. "I'm...uhhh...gonna...go."

Carrie then started to move as Bess, having pushed Carrie's boobs together, started to fuck them with powerful strokes. She let her own saliva drip down to slicken the way.

"No, M-Mom...no, I'll...huhhh...be...be...fine. Mom, I...ahh...I don't...uhhh...what? N-no, I'm...I'm fine..."

Bess suddenly felt sorry for Carrie. She waved to her for the phone. Carrie blinked, then said, "Hol-hold on, Mom."

Bess took the phone with her right hand, letting that boob loose. Carrie pressed it back and used her other hand to stifle her cries as Leroy continued his intense licking and sucking. Bess put the phone to her ear, her hips still pumping Carrie's squished tits.

"Hi, Mrs. Walsh, it's Bess Ulrich. Yes...yeah...Janet and Mark...yeah...they are good people, you're right."

She looked down at Carrie, who was now cumming, her hand clamped over her own mouth, trying to remain silent.

"Yeah, so...Carrie's not feeling well. I think it might be something she ate. No, no! No, she'll be okay. I'll be here the whole time. I'm going to give her something to make her feel better."

Carrie looked up at Bess, and Bess winked.

"Ma'am, here she is...you can say goodbye and then we'll get her into bed. She'll be fine...she just needs some TLC. Okay, you're welcome...hold on."

She muted the phone, then tapped Leroy on the shoulder.

"Give her five seconds to say good-bye." Leroy nodded and sat back, his face moist with juice.

She unmuted the phone and lay down on Carrie, putting the phone to her ear and mouth.

"H-hi...Mom...yyyyeahh...I'm...a...lil...woozy. Bezzz...she's gonna...gonna...fix me right up!"

Bess rubbed her forehead and whispered at Leroy. "You made her cum too much!"

Leroy shrugged. He whispered back, "I guess I'm just too good at eatin' pussy."

"I...love...you too...Mom! Okay...bu-bye." Carrie handed the phone back to Bess, who hung it up. She verified that the call did end, then put the phone on the nightstand.

"Good job, Bess! I think you fooled her! Now, let's get to work on Carrie. First, let's move her a bit so her head hangs over the side."

"Why?"

"You'll be able to go real deep in her throat that way."

"Oh...OH...okay!" Bess climbed off of Carrie, and the two teens shifted their delirious target until she was ready. Both Bess and Leroy were rock hard and ready to slide their cocks into the redhead. Carrie was still very loopy and giggled as her body was placed into an optimal position to be fucked.

"Bezzz'z upsi'down!"

Bess stood off the bed, watching as Leroy got into place, his cock ready to go. She kneeled down next to Carrie's head.

Carrie smiled at Bess. "Hi, Bezzz...whass up?"

"Carrie, I'm going to fuck your throat while Leroy fucks your pussy. Is that alright?"

"Are Bezzz...an..Leroy...gonna...spitroast...lil Carrie?"

"Yes, Carrie...we are going to spitroast you, then double penetrate you."

"Dasss good. I...I...nee...tooo..cocks...in me."

Bess looked up at Leroy who nodded to her, then started pushing his cock into her cunt. "Okay, Carrie. Here we go." Bess stood up and placed her cock right at Carrie's chin. As soon as Leroy pushed deep into his girlfriend, Carrie's mouth opened with a gasp. This was all Bess needed, and she thrust her own cock as far as it would go into the redhead's throat. A satisfying "ullllkkkk" sound came from Carrie's mouth as she was brutally penetrated from both ends.

The two attackers began powering themselves into Carrie relentlessly, their cocks filling their respective orifices fully. Leroy had made himself at home in Carrie's pussy many times before and was very comfortable going balls-deep into her.

This angle was brand new to Bess. When she had fucked Lily's mouth the other day at school, it was more like she was thrusting down into that tiny Asian mouth. With Carrie, she was pushing forward straight into the girl's throat. Bess loved watching Carrie's throat expand with each push of her hips. She lovingly rubbed the bulge in Carrie's throat that appeared with each pump and moaned in appreciation as Carrie did her best to work Bess's cock with her mouth. She leaned forward and grabbed Carrie's tits, squeezing and fondling them while her cock continuously invaded Carrie's mouth and throat. Having cum earlier this morning gave Bess extra stamina and she really took her time to enjoy this oral attack. Spit and drool was flying from Carrie's mouth and she groaned as her pussy was battered by Leroy's thick black dick.

Bess loved how whenever Leroy pumped into Carrie, it would force her deeper onto Bess's cock, and vice versa. It took a few minutes of this, but soon, both dicks were completely in the girl. Bess made sure she slid out long enough to allow Carrie to breathe, but as soon as the redhead took a breath, Bess would slide all the way back in, and she continued to lightly pet Carrie's throat even as she fucked it.

At one point, Leroy stopped pumping. "Okay, I'm going to switch to Carrie's ass. I'll fuck her in the ass for a few, then I'm gonna have you lie next to Carrie and we'll roll her over on you. You enter her pussy, and I'll go back into her ass. Then we'll DP her until we both cum. Sound good?"

Bess nodded, then smiled. "Thank you, Leroy. Thank you for thinking of me."

"Shit, no sweat. I still feel bad about my first reaction to seeing you. Least I can do. Now, in that side drawer is a bottle of lube. Grab it for me?"

The least he can do?

Bess reached over and grabbed the lube, never fully removing her cock from Carrie's mouth. She looked down at Carrie and kept pumping her mouth, stroking her neck and face as she did so. She watched as Leroy lubed his cock as well as Carrie's ass. She pulled herself out of Carrie and kneeled down again.

"Carrie? Carrie...Leroy is going to fuck your ass now."

"M...My...azzz? Sss..good...lil Carrie...likezz...when...herrr...lil...azzz...is fucked!"

Carrie reached over and petted Bess's face.

"Bezzz...ur..verrry...goo...t...lil...Carrie...lil...Carrie...luvz...Bezzz."

Bess kissed Carrie. "Okay, I'm going to put my cock back in your mouth while Leroy ass-fucks you, okay?"

"Uhkay!...lil...Carrie...op'n wide!" Carrie's mouth opened, readily welcoming Bess's pulsing rod back down her throat, just as Leroy started forcing himself into Carrie's ass. Carrie roared into the cock in her mouth, her eyes bulging as the anal intruder made its way past her little sphincter. Leroy took his time, pushing himself with slow, measured strokes, stretching his girlfriend wider and wider.

Finally, Carrie's anal defenses crumbled and Leroy's cock slid deeply inside her, earning a scream and an intense orgasm. Leroy and Bess looked at each other and smiled, taking in this wonderful little redhead actively being spitroasted by their sizable dicks. Both of them moved toward each other, slightly compressing Carrie between them, forcing their cocks deeper inside the redhead. Then they resumed the pumping. Soon, Carrie was cumming again.

Leroy then looked up. "You ready, Bess?" Bess nodded and withdrew herself, causing Carrie to suddenly pull in a full breath of air. Her grunting and shouting was now completely audible as Leroy kept driving himself into her backdoor. Bess then climbed onto the bed and laid down next to Carrie. "Ready!"

Leroy nodded and slid his massive snake out of Carrie. Carrie writhed slowly, feeling empty without her lovers' members in her anymore. Bess whispered in her ear.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12