The Subject Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carrie. We're going to double-fuck you now. Are you ready?"

"Bzzzzzz...ammm...re..re...ready..."

"Then roll over on me, baby." With Bess's guidance, Carrie rolled onto her, and then giggled drunkenly as they were face to face.

"Hi...Bzz...ti..ti..time...to fuck?"

"Yes." And she smooched Carrie on the nose, which earned another little giggle.

Bess reached around and pushed her cock into Carrie's dripping pussy, and Carrie moaned wantonly as it impaled her. Bess slid her body up closer to the headboard, deepening the cock in Carrie's vagina, and Carrie cooed happily as the cock spread her open.

Leroy then descended. Both girls knew he was there and Bess pulled apart Carrie's ass cheeks, giving the boy a perfect view of his target. It was still stretched from his last venture in there, and he quickly aimed his penis right back where it had just set up shop. This time was very different though.

From almost the start, Carrie was stuffed full back there. Bess's cock was so thick that it occupied much of the space between Carrie's legs. When Leroy's cock was introduced to the situation, her little asshole was currently pushed shut by Bess, and he had to force his way in again. He got about halfway in when all three of them realized how new this sensation was.

Bess moaned. "Oh fuck, Leroy! I can...I can feel your cock against mine! When you move, I...I feel it! FUCK!"

Leroy breathed heavy. "Uhhh...same here! You're so fucking big inside her! I'm gonna push...UHHHHHFuck!...There we...mmmm...go!"

"Oh God! Are you all in? She's so tight now!"

"Yeah...fuck...I'm deep in her. Baby? You okay?"

Carrie was incoherent. She was babbling, her head twisting back and forth, and her body jerking and twitching of its own accord. She moaned and grunted, her body trying desperately to accommodate both of these huge cocks at the same time.

The three lovers lay there, the middle one utterly impaled by the other two, all three having never experienced any of this before. Carrie's mind was completely unwound. She could feel the heat of the two bodies pressing in on her, but it was muted. The only thing she could really feel was the two thick rods filling her nethers. She had never been so full, and she could feel them push against each other to take up as much space inside Carrie as they could. She quietly hoped they wouldn't move, which would allow her to somehow get used to their presence.

Then, Leroy pulled back an inch. This sent shockwaves through both Carrie and Bess. Bess pushed in a little further as Leroy withdrew. Then Leroy pushed back in, and Bess responded by sliding out, allowing more room for Leroy's dick to occupy. Carrie just moaned and shook as the cocks started pummeling her holes. Her eyes were open, but she really couldn't see anything.

After a minute of getting used to the situation, Leroy and Bess were fucking Carrie like a machine. They alternated pistoning their cocks in and out of their victim, and Carrie was helpless to do anything about it. The two cocks fucked Carrie in a steady rhythm, and the teens controlling them used all of their youthful energy to power those dicks as far into the redhead as they could. Bess held Carrie's ass tightly, allowing her to push up into the redhead for maximum penetration. Leroy had his hands on Carrie's back, his cock thrusting down and in. He then paused for a half-second, stopping the thrust. Then he started again.

The rhythm had now changed, and suddenly both cocks were entering Carrie at the same time! She felt like she was going to be split in half by these creatures, and her poor little insides would be consumed by them. She tried to tell them to go slow, but she couldn't form words anymore, and her grunts and groans were ignored. The two cocks plowed deeper into her, and she came again, girl-cum coating everything below Carrie's waist.

Bess was in heaven...Carrie's pussy was gripping her, with the added bonus of Leroy's cock rubbing up against her. She mauled Carrie's hanging tits and kissed the redhead any chance she could. She could feel the orgasm coming soon, and she sped up her attack on Carrie's little snatch.

This increase in speed and power from below spurred Leroy on, and he matched both as he drove himself as deep as he could into Carrie's little ass. Now, both dicks crashed their way into Carrie's tortured holes, and she screamed as yet another orgasm rolled through her.

Leroy seized and suddenly came. "Uhhhhh! UHHHH! UUUUUUUUHHHHHHH...." He started filling Carrie's bowels with his seed, churning it into her as he kept pumping.

Bess followed soon after. "Fuck! FUCK! UUUHHHFFFFFFF....UHHH!" Now it was Carrie's pussy's turn to get filled with spunk. Carrie spasmed and jerked, forcing the cum out of her holes as the two cocks were forced deeper inside her. All three of them yelled and screamed as their orgasms pulled all of the strength out of them.

Leroy rolled off of Carrie and lay on his back. Bess then twisted herself and Carrie so that the redhead was laying on her side in between Bess and Leroy. Carrie's body twitched and quivered as it lay there, and the other two just watched her. She then relaxed a bit more and lay on her back between her two lovers. Each of them rubbed a breast with their hand, and both started kissing Carrie lightly. She cooed and hummed happily from all this attention. Carrie then turned to Bess.

"B-Bess?"

"Yes, Carrie?"

"Would...would you be my girlfriend?"

"What?"

"Well, L-Leroy is my boyfriend, and even though I'm not into girls, would you be my girlfriend?"

I...I...would love to be your girlfriend, Carrie."

Carrie smiled wearily. "Good." She put her hand on Bess's face. "Because I wanted to make sure we were that close before I said this. I think I love you, Bess."

Bess's mouth dropped open. Her eyes teared up. "I...think I love you too, Carrie."

Carrie's eyes glistened and she smiled. She turned to Leroy. "Of course, I love you, Leroy."

Leroy smiled back. "Of course you do."

A second passed. Carrie then started to redden and her eyes flashed. "Hey!"

"What?"

"You forgetting something?"

"Oh yeah...you look great today! You change your hair?"

Bess stifled a grin. Carrie glared at her. "I see that!"

Bess shook her head, trying not to smile, yet failing. "No! I just..."

She looked back at Leroy. "Don't think I'm gonna let you get away with this!"

Leroy looked at Bess. "It's important to note that your new girlfriend can be very ticklish just above her hips as well as behind her knees. That knowledge can be used in this kind of situation."

Carrie's eyes flared. "No! Don't you BOTH OF YOU dare!"

Leroy leaned in. "I love you, baby. I love you more than anything on this earth." He nuzzled her neck and kissed it.

Carrie immediately calmed and giggled. "See, that's what I..."

"Now, Bess!"

The two of them attacked Carrie's vulnerable spots with gusto. Carrie screamed but couldn't really defend herself as her energy reserves were spent. She spasmed in fits of laughter as both boyfriend and girlfriend playfully assailed her.

Leroy then looked over at Bess, smiled, and put out his fist. Bess grinned and bumped it. Then she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you."

"Least I could do."

Bess looked down at the heaving form of Carrie Walsh. Her girlfriend. Carrie looked back at her with love in her eyes, which was reflected in Bess's. Then there was a change, which Carrie saw. "No, Bess...NO!"

The tickling recommenced.

12