The Subject Ch. 21

Story Info
After the party at the Chen home, plus Katy gets her reward!
5.7k words
4.82
2.3k
00

Part 21 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

After all the visitors left the Chen home, the six who remained gathered in the kitchen. The two older men and the four sisters sat and chatted a bit.

Tianyu then spoke to the group. "Bernie, you will sleep in the guest room."

"Nonsense! I can sleep on the couch."

Dara started to fume. "Grandpa, don't be stu-". Tianyu gestured, and Dara immediately silenced, deferring to her father.

"Bernie. We have a guest room. It is a real room with a bed and all other amenities. You will sleep there."

Bernie blinked, his mouth opening and closing a couple of times. Then he nodded. "Fine."

Tianyu smiled. "Good."

Bernie picked up his bag and walked to his room.

Tianyu continued. "Now, until the house can be properly altered...Akane, you and Lily will have to share your beds with your new sisters. I know that will be difficult." The girls all giggled at that, and Tianyu smiled at the sound.

"I am curious...who will sleep with who tonight?"

The four girls looked at each other. Lily looked between Marcia and Dara, as did Akane. Lily said, "I don't want to pick...I want both!" Akane responded, "Me too!"

"We will leave it to fate", Tianyu said, and produced four playing pieces from the game 'Go', two black and two white. He put a white and a black piece in a cup. "Lily, choose a piece."

Lily blindly reached into the cup and pulled out a piece. It was white. Tianyu gave the other piece to Akane.

Tianyu then put the other two pieces in the cup. "Dara, choose."

Dara reached in and pulled out a piece. White. She smiled at Lily who clapped in happiness. Marcia then took the other piece and smiled at Akane who grinned back. Tianyu nodded, satisfied.

Dara then said, "Father, I would like to continue with Akane's discipline tomorrow morning at 8am. I plan on binding her to her own bed and working her body to its limits. Do I have your permission?"

Akane's eyes widened, and she began to breathe heavily. She and the other girls looked to Tianyu, who considered the question. After a moment, he nodded.

"Do you require your sisters for assistance?"

Dara looked at Lily and Marcia. "I would love to have them help, but I will not force them."

Lily sat forward. "I want to help!"

Marcia nodded. "Me too!"

Dara smiled. "Thank you, both of you. Akane? Are you prepared for your lessons in discipline to resume tomorrow morning?"

Akane nodded quickly. "Yes, Mistress. I have missed the pain."

"Good. That's what I want...I want you to crave the pain." She looked at Tianyu. "Father? I have a request."

She took out her phone and did a search. "There is a room downstairs that looks like a storeroom. Would it be possible, if we can find places for the current contents, to repurpose that room?"

Tianyu frowned. "What would be its new purpose?"

Dara handed him her phone. "Something like that."

Tianyu looked at the phone and his eyes widened. "Oh. This is..."

"There are multiple pictures there, Father. You can scroll through them."

The other girls watched their father in intense curiosity as he scrolled through Dara's phone.

He looked at Dara. "May I show this to your sisters?"

Dara nodded. "Please start with Akane."

Tianyu walked to Akane and leaned next to her, holding the phone out. Akane took the phone and looked at it, and her mouth dropped open.

The image was of a large room fashioned as a BDSM dungeon. There was a table in the center of the room that was X-shaped, equipped with straps at each of the four ends. The walls were covered with hooks and shelves. On the hooks hung whips and ropes, and on the shelves were various toys and other items. Akane was breathless as she swiped the images. The images had closeups of some of the implements. There were also machines...mobile machines with dildos and other things attached.

Marcia and Lily had now come around and were also watching wide-eyed at the images as well.

After all the images, there was a video. Akane looked up at Dara and wordlessly pointed to it.

Dara nodded. "Play it."

Akane swallowed and pressed 'play'.

The video opened on the same room, but now everyone could see the scope of it. The room was large and the camera swept around the length and breadth of it. A dark-haired women entered the shot in a black corset, fishnet stockings, and high heels. It took a minute for all of them to realize that this WASN'T Dara.

The woman did some prep work, then led in another girl. This girl was blonde, buxom, and naked, and she climbed onto the table, where her arms and legs were strapped down. She was also gagged, a bright red ball-gag firmly stuffed in her mouth.

Over the next ten minutes, the blonde captive was whipped, pinched, spanked, and fucked with various toys as well as machines that pumped both of her lower holes with dildos. Her voice carried strong throughout, moaning and screaming through the gag, drool and spittle collecting around her lips. Her eyes told a complete story...fear, pain, but also lust and desire.

The video then jumped to the blonde, now off the table. She had her arms tied behind her back, and she straddled another squat machine that sat on the floor. The device was curved on top and cushioned where it came in contact with its victim's thighs and nethers. In the center was a large rubber nub that pressed right up against the blonde's clit.

Without looking at the phone, Dara said, "It's called a sybian."

The sybian vibrated against the girl's pussy, making her yell in pleasure into the gag. At the same time, the other woman was now whipping the blonde's tits and stomach. Every so often, she would kneel down and adjust the controls of the sybian, and everyone could hear the intensity of the machine raise, which would cause the blonde girl's voice to raise as well. The video faded out on the blonde cumming hard and squirting all over the sybian.

Akane, her eyes wide and her mouth open, handed the phone back to Dara with shaking hands. She looked at her father.

"Father...please? Can we do that? I want to be that blonde girl."

Tianyu looked at Marcia and Lily. "Girls? You get a vote too. Would you like that room in our house?"

Both girls nodded enthusiastically.

Dara smiled. "Father, I have money for it...I've been saving for various things, and..."

Tianyu frowned. "Dara, you're not paying for this. Save your money." He pulled out his wallet and put a silver Amex card on the table.

"Father, no! I do not expect you to pay for this!"

"Dara. I make money to provide for my daughters. This room will be for the benefit of all of them. I assume you are going to not only use it on Akane, but also Lily and Marcia as well?"

"Well...if they want me to..."

Both Lily and Marcia moved up to Dara and nuzzled her, making her giggle. "Alright!" The other two snickered as Dara relented.

"I would only ask for web cameras to be installed, so that I may be able to watch remotely."

Dara's smile was wide. "An excellent idea, Father!"

"I will inquire into contractors that do work like this, and gather estimates."

Dara nodded happily. "Thank you, Father!"

Akane moved over to Dara and stood in front of her. "Mistress, may I kiss you?"

"Yes, Akane. Kiss me."

The two kissed passionately.

Tianyu looked over and saw Bernie peeking around the door frame leading into the living room from the stairs. He walked over to the older man.

Bernie said, "I didn't want to disturb them."

"Are you...comfortable...with their affection?"

"Dara's always been a wild girl. I know that she's happy being with girls, probably more than with boys. I'm also not an idiot...I've seen some of the stuff she has...the stuff she uses on other girls. It makes her happy. It makes THEM happy."

He looked back at Dara and Akane. "How could I be uncomfortable with such a beautiful moment?"

"Bernie, I want you to stay in this house. Permanently."

"I figured you'd ask me that at some point."

"Bernie, listen to me. It is no burden to live here...we have everything you..."

"Sure."

Tianyu stopped and blinked.

"What?"

"I said sure. I'd love to stay here permanently."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's now just me and Dara, and I know Dara wants to be here all the time, so either I live by myself, or I live with my FOUR granddaughters...who actually all WANT me around. Easiest choice I've ever made!"

Tianyu smiled, his heart full. "I am...so happy to hear that, Bernie."

"So, one condition. Since your daughters are now my granddaughters, that would make you my son. So from now on, I'd like you to refer to me as 'Father'."

Tianyu blinked, then burst out laughing. He put his arm around Bernie. "I had never thought of that! Come, Ber...Father!" The two men walked into the room.

Dara and Akane stopped kissing, as well as Marcia and Lily, who had started kissing just as the others had started. Both couples still held on to each other.

"Ladies, I want to tell you that from now on, I will refer to this man as 'Father'."

Akane and Lily froze, their mouths agape. Akane stammered. "Father, are you sure?"

Tianyu nodded. "I am. It feels good to be someone's son again." There were tears in his eyes. He turned to Bernie. "Thank you, Father."

"You're welcome. It's also nice to have a son again." Dara blinked away tears at that.

-----

The SUV pulled out of the Chen driveway and onto the surface roads. Bess was driving, Carrie was in the passenger seat, and Katy, Leroy, and Kaia were in the back.

Carrie looked back to Leroy. "Comfortable?"

Leroy grinned, sliding his hands around the hips of the two girls on either side. "Perfectly."

Katy squirmed. "Hey! Watch where that hand goes, mister!"

Leroy's hand settled on Katy's outer hip. "How about here?"

Katy smiled. "Very good. Warn me if you start searching for treasure."

Kaia laughed. "He doesn't have to do much searching...he knows where the treasure is!" Leroy's other hand was currently in a similar spot on Kaia.

Katy looked at Carrie. "You know, if you want, you can switch with Leroy."

Carrie blinked. "What?"

"Well, since the incident earlier with Kaia, it looks like maybe you'd like to be in this particular sandwich."

Bess, who had been silently listening while driving, frowned and looked at Carrie. "Incident?"

Carrie was confused. "What are you talking about?"

Leroy's hands had now moved up on both girls and was rubbing both backs. "Um...baby, you don't remember...?"

"Remember...what...wait...WAIT! What did I...?"

Katy grinned. "You remember...you and Leroy come barging in and start fucking like crazy, then...THEN...you roll over and start making out HEAVY with Kaia!"

Carrie went white. "I...I..."

"And all the while, you sounded like you had had too much to drink!"

Bess giggled loudly. "Carrie! You made out with Kaia?!"

"Um...I...uhhh...yes?" She looked deeply embarrassed.

Kaia was watching Carrie. "Bess! Pull the car over when you can."

Bess, always taken with Kaia's commanding voice, pulled onto a side street. As soon as the car pulled to a halt, Kaia hopped out of the car and came around to Carrie's door. She opened it and climbed on top of the surprised redhead. "I am here to return the favor."

Kaia started kissing Carrie all over, and after a moment, Carrie began to respond, kissing her right back. The car was now filled with happy moans as the two girls enjoyed each other.

Bess sat back and enjoyed the show. At the same time, Katy and Leroy each watched their girlfriends make love to each other, becoming more excited by the second. Katy's hand started to move to Leroy's hardening crotch, and Leroy's own hand was starting to explore Katy fully.

Bess then saw something that made her freeze. A police cruiser had pulled up behind their car, its lights flashing. "Girls! Police!"

Kaia broke the kiss and smiled at Carrie, who looked up at her with lust and desire. She climbed out of the seat and got out of the car as a female police officer was approaching the driver side.

"Evening. Everything alright?"

Bess looked back, slightly embarrassed. "Good evening officer! Yeah...we just had a bit of a...wardrobe malfunction. Had to pull over to do some quick repairs." A second officer nodded to Kaia as she walked around the back of the car, ready to climb back in.

The first officer used a flashlight and checked the occupants and then Kaia. "You guys coming back from a party?"

"Yes, ma'am. No alcohol was served though. Only soda." The officer looked at Bess and nodded, clicking off the flashlight. Kaia got into the car and buckled up.

"Have a good night. Drive safe."

"Thank you, officer!" Bess pulled back out onto the road. After about 10 seconds of driving, the car burst into laughter.

-----

Bess and the group pulled up to her house at about 11pm. Carrie was the first to mention it.

"The lights are on...are your parents still up?"

Bess shrugged. "I guess?"

The group piled out and headed inside, led by Bess.

Opening the door, "Mom? Dad? You guys up?"

"In the living room, dear!"

Mark and Janet were sitting on the couch in the living room, just watching TV. They both smiled as the group entered. Janet got up and hugged Bess.

"How was the party?"

"It was really good, mom! What are you guys doing up?"

Mark said, "We weren't really tired, and we were hoping to catch you guys when you came back."

He then looked at Carrie. "Carrie, were you going to have Bess sleep over again tonight?"

Carrie blinked. "Umm...well..."

"Because if you were, we were going to invite Katy and Kaia to spend the night here. That is, if Katy is up to getting her reward tonight?"

Katy gasped, then bounced up and down. "Yes! I'm ready! Kaia, can you stay and help?"

Kaia broke out in a huge grin. "I would love to!"

"DAD! MOM!"

Carrie covered her grin. "Sir, I would love to have Bess stay the night with me. Bess, please stay the night with me?"

Bess turned, ready to protest, but Carrie moved right up to her and nuzzled her face with her own. "Please stay with me tonight? Pleeease?"

Bess swayed, completely taken by her girlfriend's advances. She nodded wordlessly and turned to go to her room. Janet followed her. She looked back at Carrie and mouthed "thank you" to the redhead, who smiled in response.

Bess set to work packing an overnight bag and didn't even see her mom come in behind her and close the door.

"Bess, are you okay?"

Bess looked up. "Yeah, mom...just having trouble getting used to the thought of you and Dad and Kaia all having sex with Katy as soon as we leave."

"We...we can call it off if you want..."

"No, Mom! You guys are happier now than I've seen you in awhile! And..." Bess dropped her head.

"What is it, baby? Tell me!"

Bess looked back up and she was flushed red. "And I'm a little sad that I won't be here, because a small part of me WANTS to see it!"

Janet blinked. "Oh! Oh." And then Janet blushed. Then Bess laughed, and then Janet laughed. The two hugged.

"I know it's weird, Bess. I'm still getting used to it, but your father and I are happy with it, and Katy is really a wonderful girl."

Bess nodded. "I know she is." A pause. "Maybe...maybe next time..."

"What, baby?"

Bess's voice got a bit tinier. "Maybe next time I could help too?"

Janet swallowed then nodded. "Whenever you're ready, Elizabeth. I know your father and I would love to share Katy with you."

-----

Dara slid into bed next to Lily, their arms wrapping around each other and pulling their naked bodies tight. They spent the first few minutes kissing deeply, absolutely loving each other up.

The room was dark and quiet, apart from the wonderful sound of the two teens kissing and moaning and enjoying each other.

Lily stopped kissing. "Mmm...sister."

Dara began kissing Lily's neck. "Sister. I love my new sister."

Lily squirmed as Dara hit a ticklish spot. "Eek!" Dara tightened her full-body grip on Lily to keep her from wriggling away.

Dara brought her face up to Lily's. "I haven't done a comprehensive survey of your body's ticklish areas yet, Lily. Shall we do that now?" Her hands started to probe.

"No! No...I just want to cuddle please. There will be time enough to do all that, especially once you get that room set up."

"Fine." Dara slackened her grip and the two lay side-by-side, slightly writhing against each other.

"I was very surprised Father was willing to pay for the room. I didn't want that."

"Father has always been that way. Akane and I have always been fully taken care of by him...it's a big reason why he works so much. We are both willing and able to work, but he doesn't want us to. Soon though, he will not be able to stop us. We'll begin bringing in money, and he can settle down here."

Lily got quiet for a minute, then spoke again. "Then he can deal with our mother."

Dara blinked. "What does that mean?"

Lily sighed. "Father has never truly gotten over her death. One of the reasons why he spends time away is that we remind him of her too much. You've seen the pictures of her?"

Dara nodded. "You and Akane...especially Akane...really look just like her."

Lily smiled ruefully. "I wish I knew her better. I was so small when she passed. I remember her voice though. Her singing always soothed me." She wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry."

Dara kissed her tears. "Shhhh...what did Father say? 'Never apologize for showing love'."

Lily nodded. "Father loved her so much that he never really said goodbye to her. He raised us well, but he needs to come to terms with her absence. Which made what happened with Bernie so interesting."

Dara cocked her head. "Hm?"

Lily shifted a bit. "Our grandfather, my father's father, passed away at the beginning of this year. It was not sudden, and it was his time. He was 94 years old and was only a shell. My father grieved painfully when it happened, then he put that pain aside, just like with Mother. When Bernie wanted Father to call HIM 'Father', and Father agreed to it? I think perhaps that might be a good sign."

Dara smiled. "I know having Tianyu as a son certainly helps grandpa. He's missed having that, more than he'd ever admit."

Both girls sighed contentedly.

Dara then turned. "Okay, we have a big day tomorrow. I need all my strength for Akane's discipline. Time for sleep."

"Yes, Mistress." They kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----

In Akane's bedroom, the two occupants were a lot busier.

Both girls were in the bed. Akane was on her back, her legs spread. She had a thick plug stuffed in her ass and a ball-gag in her mouth. Marcia was on top of her, pushing a thick strap-on dildo in her pussy.

Marcia whispered in her ear. "The Mistress is going to have so much fun with this body tomorrow, so I need to have my fill tonight." She ground her hips, thrusting the plastic cock deep, earning moans of pleasure from Akane.

Marcia petted Akane's face lovingly. "The Mistress is lucky to have such a compliant sister. You love to be dominated, don't you?"

Akane nodded her head vigorously, agreeing through the gag, causing spit to start to flood at the corners of her mouth.

"I'm going to help the Mistress play with your body. It makes me so wet thinking about you strapped to all four corners of this bed. What do you think she'll do to you, Akane? More whips? More wax? Maybe all of the wax will end up on your pussy?"

Akane's eyes widened, she started breathing more heavily, and her voice started pitching up. Her arms and legs shot out, and her eyes rolled back as she came hard. Marcia chose that moment to grab both of Akane's nipples in thumb and forefinger and pinched HARD.

Akane screamed into the gag and came again over the orgasm she was already in the midst of. She then passed out.

Marcia smiled and began removing the implements from her older sister. Marcia licked each item clean before putting in on the nightstand. Lastly, she rolled Akane on top of her and hugged her with love.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12