The Subject Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more seconds, Akane stirred. Her eyes opened and she looked down. Everything had...changed. Her holes were empty, her mouth was ungagged, and her sister Marcia was under her, not on top.

"M-Marcia...what...?"

"You need your rest, Akane. Sleep with me."

Akane smiled broadly. "I love you, Marcia."

"I love you too, Akane."

They kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----

Walking out of the Ulrich house, Bess, Carrie, and Leroy convened at the SUV.

Carrie said, "Leroy, you coming back to my place?"

"Heck yeah! If that's cool..."

Carrie smiled and nodded. "I want both of you in my bed tonight."

Bess laughed. "You're so greedy!"

Leroy smiled. "Okay, meet you back there." He climbed into his car.

The two girls got in, and Bess started the car. As she was about to back out of the driveway, the living room lights went out.

Carrie swallowed. Bess said, "They're probably moving to the bedroom."

"Yeah. Bess, is it okay that I think what's probably going on right now in there is completely hot?"

"Come on. Let's go back to your place and make our own 'hot'."

Carrie smiled and leaned over, planting a kiss on Bess's lips. "I love you."

"Love you too."

The car backed out onto the street and they started driving.

After some silence, Bess then said, "And yes, it's okay to think about my mom and my dad and Kaia deeply fucking Katy all at the same time."

Carrie exhaled. "Good."

-----

Inside the Ulrich home, Katy had already stripped naked. All three of the others had seen her unclothed before, but it was still a sight to behold. Mark scooped the blonde up in his arms and brought her to the bedroom. At the same time, Janet convened with Kaia.

"Can I help you out of your dress, Kaia?"

"Yes please, ma'am." Janet went behind her and unzipped the dress, allowing Kaia to let it drop. Janet was about four inches shorter than the African girl and salivated when she saw Kaia in only panties.

Kaia stepped out of her dress and picked it up, folding it reverently. Janet found a place to put it and then returned and began kissing Kaia while Kaia began undressing Janet, unbuttoning her blouse. Kaia's hands deftly slipped Janet's top off, then unhooked and removed her bra. The two continued to neck until Janet leaned back a bit. She took Kaia's hand and led her toward the bedroom, shutting the living room lights on the way.

-----

In the bedroom, Katy was on the bed, her legs open, Mark's face next to her pussy.

"Are you still the Best Girl, Katy?"

"Mmm-hmm! I am...I'm the Best Girl, Daddy!"

"Good...girls who are the best definitely get rewarded." He lowered his face and began licking Katy's pussy, sliding his tongue between her lips while pulling them open with his fingers.

"Ahhh! AHHHH! Daddy! Ahhh! Thank you!" Katy rolled and bounced, watching Mark snack on her sweet little twat. "Daddy! Is my pussy good for you? Does...ahhh...it...AHHHH...taste...GOOOOOD?"

Mark easily controlled Katy's hips, keeping her in check even as she came. He noisily continued to eat her out.

"Yes...slurp...Katy. Your...slllk...pussy is...sluuuukkkk...very tasty!"

Katy's eyes rolled back and she came again, her body quivering in climax. "Da-Daddy! My pussy! AHHHH!!!"

Janet led Kaia into the room to see this. Janet immediately started pulling off her jeans as Kaia went to Katy's face and started kissing her while fondling her boobs.

"Coro...look at how much he loves your little pussy!"

Katy breathlessly said, "I...I know...Daddy loves it so much! Don't you, Daddy?"

Mark looked up, his face below the nose wet with Katy's juices. "It's the best pussy, girls. I've very proud of this pussy." He then went back to work, flicking Katy's clit as he inserted two fingers deep into her cunt.

Katy keened and bucked from Mark's actions, and Kaia continued to love her face and tits. By this point, Janet had come around to the other side of Katy and was also kissing and rubbing and squeezing Katy.

"I'm...UHHHH...the...uuuUUUUhhh...BEST...ahhhh...GIRL!"

Katy exploded again, her body exploding under the attack from her three lovers. They didn't relent though. Instead, they shifted. Janet moved into position between Katy's legs, Mark had moved to where Kaia was, and Kaia moved to Janet's position. This switch took about five seconds. Katy watched with wide eyes as the other three found their new places, then attacked her anew.

"Ah! AHHH! AHHHH!!!!" The onslaught continued.

-----

The erotic carousel continued without pause, with Janet, Mark, and Kaia all having a turn at Katy's poor little overworked pussy. Her stomach heaved and she lightly moaned and sighed. More than once, she reminded Kaia of Katy's mom when she, Katy, and their friend Lex had 'rolled' her for over two hours last week.

After about an hour of this, Mark stood up. "Okay! Janet and Kaia...put on your strap-ons. Time to give Katy her reward!"

The ladies slid off the bed and went to the dresser, with Janet handing a new strap-on dildo to Kaia, then strapping on her current one. Meanwhile, Mark stood up on the bed and helped Katy to stand up as well. Katy needed to be steadied, her legs wobbly from all the cumming. Mark confidently held Katy steady, his hands on her hips. She looked up with big eyes at Mark.

"Daddy? Am I going to be airtight now?"

"Yes, Katy. Your mommy is going to go in your pussy, and your girlfriend is going to go in your ass, and I'll be in your mouth."

"Thank you, Daddy! Mommy! I need you in my pussy, Mommy!"

Janet, now fully strapped, climbed onto the bed, laying down and holding her dildo up. "Okay, Katy...climb on your Mommy!"

"Here I go!" Katy stepped over Janet and lowered herself down onto the cock. It slid in easily, Katy's pussy slick with juice and saliva. She kept dropping, the cock burying itself deeper and deeper, until it hit bottom. Katy moaned happily as she leaned forward and was now face-to-face with Janet.

"Mommy! You're so deep inside me! Thank you, Mommy!"

"Of course...you're my sweet little Katy. I love to fuck my little Katy." She started to roll her hips, and the strap-on responded, its plastic bulk moving in and out of the blonde's stretched snatch.

"Ooh, Mommy! Your cock is so good in me!"

Katy looked back over her shoulder. "Okay, Kaia...please put that thing in my ass!"

Kaia had been taking the opportunity to lube up the dildo, and now had positioned herself right over Katy's butt. Squatting down, Kaia pressed her hand down on the small of Katy's back for support, while using the other to aim the cock at her girlfriend's little rosebud. The 10" cock made contact and Katy shivered when the cold lube touched her asshole.

Once Kaia was properly in position, she moved forward, concentrating on impaling her coro with her cock. Her eyes glittered as she watched Katy's sphincter slowly stretch to accommodate the large intruder, and she kept up the constant pressure.

From below, Janet watched Katy with a mixture of concern and lust. She resisted pumping the girl's pussy until she knew Kaia was fully embedded. Katy's jaw was tight, and she grunted as she tried to allow access to Kaia's fat dick. Janet placed a loving hand on Katy's face, petting it softly.

"Just relax, Katy. We're almost there. Kaia's almost in."

Katy looked down. "Mommy...it's very...uhhhh...very big...nnnnnggghh...in my...little...uunnnhh...ass."

"You can do it, my baby. I know you can."

Katy smiled. "Okay, Mommy. Help Kaia make it fit."

Janet reached up to Katy's ass cheeks and pulled them open. "Just keep pushing Kaia. You're almost there."

Kaia was actually starting to get worried about whether the thick piece of plastic COULD actually fit inside her little girlfriend, but Janet's motherly tone soothed her doubt. She nodded, sweat dripping from her brow, and pushed again.

The cock advanced further and further, until finally the head slipped past the anal ring and moved inside. "I'm in!", Kaia cried.

Katy yelped as the cock suddenly roared its way into her. She collapsed onto Janet and was showered with kisses from her Mommy.

"I'm so proud of you, my little baby! You've got so much cock inside you!"

"Th-thank you, M-Mommy. Now...now...just Daddy!" She stood herself back up on her hands and looked up.

"Daddy! Please make your Katy airtight!" Katy opened her mouth like a baby bird waiting on nourishment from a parent.

"Okay, Katy. Here is your reward for being the Best Girl!" Mark stepped forward and pushed his rigid dick into Katy's mouth. She took it in easily and was now completely stuffed with cock. Her whole body vibrated with lust as it tried to cope with so much inside her. At the same time, her three lovers were content with staying still for a moment, taking in the utter beauty of Katy Jenkins in all her glory.

That moment passed, and the group began to move. No one knew who moved first...it might have actually been Katy wanting to be fucked...but it ignited this inexorable machine that began its work in earnest.

From below, Janet began to pump into Katy's pussy. Since she was still holding the blonde's beautiful ass in both hands, she was able to manipulate her body to achieve maximum penetration with her fake cock. Katy moaned and groaned as she was fucked, and her body rubbed against Janet's. Janet also leaned her head up and immersed herself in Katy's hanging boobs. She sucked a nipple into her mouth and fed on it hungrily.

From above, Kaia now drove her cock as far as she could before withdrawing and thrusting again. She had never fucked another girl in the ass, so all of this was new to her. Her athleticism served her well though, as her role was definitely the most strenuous. She continued to squat over Katy, pumping her hips into her coro's backside. She loved the view of her cock disappearing deep into Katy's ass, and she suddenly became envious of her brother.

This is his view every time he takes my ass from behind!

In front of Katy, Mark had ahold of her head, pushing his dick into her mouth. She did her best to tongue and suck the cock, but she was preoccupied with the other two cocks driving into her lower holes. That made sense, and Mark just made sure Katy could breathe by not leaving his cock in her for too long.

Katy hummed happily as she was plowed in all her holes, her lovers fully enjoying her body, making her sweat and moan and quiver and cum.

I really am the best girl!

-----

The SUV pulled into the Walsh driveway, and the two girls climbed out. Leroy was already there, and the three walked up the walkway. Carrie walked forward to the door, keys in hand. As she was about to unlock the door, she had a familiar feeling. She half-turned.

"You're BOTH staring at my ass, right?"

Bess said, "It continues to be the most beautiful thing around, Carrie."

Leroy added, "Girl's not wrong."

Carrie blushed a tiny bit and shook her head with a smile. She unlocked the door and the three entered the house.

The three wasted no time going upstairs to the bedroom and getting ready for bed. Leroy was in his boxers, and Bess changed into a t-shirt and shorts.

Carrie emerged in very adorable pink cotton pajamas.

Bess giggled. Leroy shook his head. "Bess, this is what our girl wears when she wants to get a good night sleep."

Carrie grinned. "It's late, and we need to be responsible!"

She climbed into her bed, and both of her lovers climbed in on either side. Hands immediately slid under both the pajama top and bottom. Carrie shrieked and laughed, her hands doing their best to fend off her attackers. "No! No funny business! Just cuddle with me!"

Both Bess and Leroy sighed. "Fine!", both said simultaneously. Both of them moved in close, pressing themselves against Carrie. Carrie was on her side, with Leroy face-to-face with her and Bess spooning her from behind.

Carrie breathed a bit heavy as she could feel two semi-hard cocks against her thigh and ass. She tried to put aside the notion that she was only inches away from another double penetration. She began to feel her resolve starting to fade, when Bess said, "Okay, good night everyone!" She then spun around and closed her eyes, her back to Carrie.

Leroy did the same thing. "Good night!" He then spun around too! Carrie sat up. "Hey! Where'd everybody go?!"

Both of the others snickered and turned back. Carrie smiled at them. "Assholes!" She then fell back on the bed, and the two cuddled close to her.

Leroy said, "How about just the top, babe?"

Carrie rolled her eyes. "Fine. Just keep me warm!" She sat up, removed her pajama top, and laid back down. Immediately, there was a hand on each breast.

Bess said, "Don't worry about that." She kissed Carrie on the cheek. "Good night. I love you."

"I love you too."

Leroy then kissed her on the other cheek. "Good night. I love you."

"I know."

Leroy laughed. "Good...you're learning."

And they all drifted off to sleep.

-----

12